It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran dug their own hole, NUKE THEM

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Do people really care about Iran? I mean Im having a hard time building sympathy for a nation filled with Radical Muslims who claim that their goal is peace when in reality, they get a hard-on everytime some 19 year old kid blows himself up. How can people who seek peace encourage martyrdom. If someone were intelligent, wouldnt peace through diplomacy seem like a more realistic option unless you were a complete caveman? I know theres always exceptions to the rule, but if youre living in Iran and you support this fascist government and its ideals then I have no mercy for whatever is unleashed upon your soil. Make your threats and continue to make grimmacing faces because when the day of reckoning comes we will see where your god is.

I dont agree with the situation in Iraq but that has nothing to do with my views in Iran. The Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad describes the Nazi Holocaust of European Jewry as a "myth“ (dumbest conspiracy ever fathomed). Ahmadinejad (I hate spelling his name almost as much as I hate him) is also funding the newly elected Hamas government in Palestine who like Iran has no sense of diplomacy. GOLDEN RULE HERE FOLKS... If you cant communicate with other countries because youre too confined within the ignorant cultural bubble of religion and propogandist babble then maybe you dont deserve a country to play with?

Just because youre misinformed and under-educated, it doesnt give you the right to denounce the gods of other cultures! Everyone has the right to be wrong about god but atleast westerners have a better general basis of education and science to go along with their lunacy! Atleast western culture includes the ideas of evolution such as darwinism instead of just saying you must obey! You must die for god! Everyone else must suffer! The United states government has ist problems as well, but atleast I as a citizen seek an open minded truth about whatever subject comes to mind. With the majority of muslim people in the middle east no such openminded mentality is persued.. People in Middle Eastern countries persue what they are raised on ... which to me is like welcoming ignorance into your home/shack.

Mahmoud, in my opinion is attempting to bait US and Isreal forces into attacking Iran so he has an excuse to unleash more of his self destructive terror minions on coffee shops and malls (wow! Killing civilians! Im glad to see your trying hard to get your point across). Should we take the bait? Yes we should... but instead of a minor attack to warn Iran of further actions we should wreak such serious havoc that the whole muslim world will see that petty threats wont get you anything but a face full of fire. If they question why our military might is so much more advanced than theirs, then they can always blame their education which is shrouded in ignorance and radical muslim beliefs instead of real knowlege... or better yet than can ask their god why the Americans kick their ass so bad and he wont have an answer (probably because the chump isnt real). I think as a political move it would be in this countries best interest to make an example destroy Iran with nukes and Robots Muahahaha.

Do you really think a psycho like Mahmoud actually wants nuclear technology for peace? Thats what muslims say their religion is all about and we can see how valid that claim is! (bombs going off in public places killing innocent people has nothing to do with peace fools) Its time to go to war for the right reasons, land the first step is Iran. This is the 21st century people, time to wake up and start living in the future! People who think they know about God are blatantly lying and spreading ignorance!

[edit on 21-4-2006 by nephyx]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Here is my Opinion of your Post:

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I think your post resembles the mentality used in Washington DC today.

Narrowmindedness and criminal mentality. What would posess a person to want to NUKE millions of innocent people? THATS RIGHT. Millions of innocent lives.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Yeah, let's let them nuke us first......and kill millions of lives.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Here is my Opinion of your Post:

Seconded.

Such a throwaway post advocating the extermination of Iranians obviously has no meaning of consequence and horror to him, yet he decries and expresses disgust about any denial of the holocaust.

I just can not understand that logic, which is as follows:

"If he denies the holocaust, let's create another one upon his country!"

nephyx, Don't try and imply you're better than anybody who preaches hatred and destruction in mosques (or churches for that matter, and anywhere else) because you're not. You're just as bad, preaching from your armchair.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerotolerance
Yeah, let's let them nuke us first......and kill millions of lives.

Nuke us with what? They don't have the capabilities or fissile material for a weapon yet.

Think about this for a second, if war starts with Iran, and I don't care who starts it - what is going to actually become better in the world?

Is the death of innocent Iranian's going to make anything better? Is it going to "show them" not to mess with us? Use that same logic and think about them nuking YOU. Is that going to "show you not to mess with Iran"?

No f'ing way.

What it WOULD do is create an even stronger environment for recruits and idealogues that will have a very passionate and personal stake in finding a way to strike back at an aggressor.

If we go to war with Iran, and it escalates like it would have to and begin to involve other nations let me tell you what is going to happen.

A draft.

Do you want to be drafted and forced to fight because a nation who doesn't even currently have weaponized nuclear technology is targeted for its geopolitical aspects?

How does that make your life better? If we DO pre-emptively wipe out Iranian military capabilities then what makes you think Russia and China and India and Pakistan will just sit back and chuckle "those nutty American's again".

The world cannot and will not just ignore US aggression indefinitely - for their own protection and future they will be forced to respond in either an economic front or militarily to respond to our actions. The world is not a playground with the US being the biggest baddest and only kid on the lot - there are other nations out there that aren't exactly small children and capable of providing a reality check to the current bully.

If you really want to know what is going to happen, read up on the Roman empire.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
and it's not my hangover...

Why do people genuinely believe that Iran would strike first with nuclear weapons if they have them??????

Okay.. so the president is a bit mad... but then so is Bush. We all have to believe (with some certainty I should stress) that the safeguards in place to stop a US president from listening to the voices in his head telling him
to launch a nuclear strike work... so far so good... do you think the clerics will let Ahlmedeenijad have unchecked control over any weapons they do have? Iran knows what would happen after any such strike.. total nuclear annihilation froma totally dispoprtionate US response (not that it matters once the nuclear taboo is broken)...

All you paranoid nutters who somehow believe that they are all mad enough to want to reap destruction on the whole world just coz fox news said so... read some funking books!

I'm so sick of quasi literate cable tv addicts believing the sky is going to fall on their head because someone who may be 'a little' smarter than them said so for some kinda political or racist agenda...

swine!

I'm going back to bed with a vodka bottle...

Q

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qoelet
and it's not my hangover...

Why do people genuinely believe that Iran would strike first with nuclear weapons if they have them??????

Q
Because they listen to the likes of Fox, Limbaugh, Savage, etc and are brainwashed by those hate mongers and have no regard for human life-thats why.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I know why... it's just so sad...

See here in Europe we can be a bit mad... but I guess having so many countries close together... and also being able to see scars of two hot world wars and one cold one... we can see the world a bit and why talk like this is dangerous... I forget how in the US this isnt at all the case... it's almost like saying that war is bad (whether it is needed and justified or not) somehow makes you either a coward, commie or [offensive comment removed]...

*sigh*

*sigh*

*sigh*

the power of threes...

is there really cod in cape cod(?)... I've always wondered it sounds so tasty...

Q

[edit on 4/21/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I know why... it's just so sad...

See here in Europe we can be a bit mad... but I guess having so many countries close together... and also being able to see scars of two hot world wars and one cold one... we can see the world a bit and why talk like this is dangerous... I forget how in the US this isnt at all the case... it's almost like saying that war is bad (whether it is needed and justified or not) somehow makes you either a coward, commie or [offensive comment removed]...

*sigh*

*sigh*

*sigh*

the power of threes...

is there really cod in cape cod(?)... I've always wondered it sounds so tasty...

Q

My Nan, who is nearing ninety bless her, signed a petition against the War In Iraq.

To those who have to ask why, it was because she lived during The Blitz of 1940. She knew what it was like to have bombs falling all around her, the air raid sirens wailing, people smashed into blood and bone welded to rubble. She knew what it would be like for the Iraqis, she knew a war on Iraq was being waged for the wrong reasons too.

[edit on 4/21/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Congratulations Nephyx, you win the Darkmind award for the most ignorant post I've seen on this topic so far. Have a cigar and then go to the back of the human race. Do you have any idea what you are talking about? The Iranian nuclear programme is spread out and well-hidden. To nuke it to death would mean nuking a large part of the country, and even then it might not work. Casualties would be high, but then wait, you don't care about that do you? What about the casualties in the nearby countries, due to the amount of fall-out? What about the global implications? NATO would fall apart so fast that you wouldn't believe it, as there is no way that even Tony the Poodle is going to commit the UK to such a mad venture.
Personally I think that the Mullahs who run Iran should be locked up, along with their fruitcake of a president, but the average person on the street in Iran just wants a decent job and no more religious nuttiness. Read John Simpson's books if you want as clear and unbiased account of life there.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by nephyx
I think as a political move it would be in this countries best interest to make an example destroy Iran with nukes and Robots Muahahaha.

Chaos and destruction in never the answer, unless you have a personal death wish. The best interest is the hard thought answer, and any baboon can make war.

A message from your military industrial brainless ape club.

[edit on 21-4-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regensturm
My Nan, who is nearing ninety bless her, signed a petition against the War In Iraq.

To those who have to ask why, it was because she lived during The Blitz of 1940. She knew what it was like to have bombs falling all around her, the air raid sirens wailing, people smashed into blood and bone welded to rubble. She knew what it would be like for the Iraqis, she knew a war on Iraq was being waged for the wrong reasons too.

See.. there are many old dears here in Europe like this chaps... war is no video game but a collection of powerful memories and past events... we need to be reminded of this before shouting out about who we'd like to see exterminated according to a fox poll this week...

give the old girl a peck from me Regensturm...

Q

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Narrowmindedness and criminal mentality. What would posess a person to want to NUKE millions of innocent people? THATS RIGHT. Millions of innocent lives.

That depends on your definition of INNOCENCE my friend THATS RIGHT... INNOCENCE. This page represents the denial of ignorance and following the same theme I deny the spreading ignorance of Muslim belief. For the people who dont support their leaders they should leave the country the same way I left America and moved to Germany.

Granted this isnt a simple solution but in a perfect world Religion will be viewed as a criminal mentality. Wake up and smell the BS, its called RELIGION. End the ignorance, destroy those causing it, THEN we can focus on peace. If anyone choses not to hop on the ship with us then screw em, the world has an overpopulation problem anyway..

Therefore. my solution is as follows.. Destroy the nation of Islam and save Mother earth! People who seek intelligence should be saved.. not fundamental muslims who spread terror.. Stop playing devils advocate and see it for what it is.. Countries like Iran are far worse than the american government!

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   

See.. there are many old dears here in Europe like this chaps... war is no video game but a collection of powerful memories and past events... we need to be reminded of this before shouting out about who we'd like to see exterminated according to a fox poll this week...

Well said. I would also add that when I was at school we also had Blitz survivors come to our school and tell us about the horrors of War.

Very vivid.

give the old girl a peck from me Regensturm...

Q

Will do mate, will do.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I dont see it your way, hon, but you are entitled to your opinion.

Thanks for sharing your innermost thoughts with us.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Therefore. my solution is as follows.. Destroy the nation of Islam and save Mother earth!

And how would you destroy the nation of Islam?

Oh that's right, by nuking them all.

So much for your focus on peace.

People who seek intelligence should be saved..

I'd thought you would have wanted to save yourself...

not fundamental muslims who spread terror.. Stop playing devils advocate and see it for what it is.. Countries like Iran are far worse than the american government!

What about the American government that has been so good at spreading terror.

As for Iran being worse than the American government, that can be debated.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
This is such a load of crap. After all that's going on in Iraq. Yeah, great idea. Let's start another preemptive war 'cuz we haven't killed enough innocent people. Iran has what it does for the generation of electricity. Nothing more. Statements like that feed the monster of hate and are based on fear and ignorance. Shame on You Nephyx and Your knuckle-dragging logic.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
youre the knuckle dragger.. so your telling me that we dont have an overpopulation problem that needs to be fixed? ALL im saying if anyone has to go it should be muslims with their un diplomatic ways! Are you people so consumed with trying to come across as moralistic that you forgot about the decisions that need to be made for the greater good? Sure i dont want innocent people to die in Iran but in my opinion Iran is filled with Guilty fools who spread the word of Religious retardation..

you attack me because you think that I just want to bomb and move on but in reality if Iran had nukes we would be the one getting bombed and for what? Spreading knowlege and truth? I mean lets focus on this next question... If you are all so much against ignorance why do you support religious movements such as the nation of Islam?

I am providing a quick fix to our planets problems! Of course my views come across as radical but its not something you havent thought of before.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
NEPHYX IS SO RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Agree 100% !!!!!!!!!! I couldn't have said it better. now we are going to hear a bunch of whining, crying from these morons who will say anything against using a NUKE. I say NUKE 'em, till they glow!!!!!!!!I'm so sick of Iran and thier, "saber rattling"...yup, thats ALL this is...kepp tellin it like it is NEPHYX!!!!!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join