It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran dug their own hole, NUKE THEM

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by 25cents
sorry, if i have to choose between mincing fairies smoking dope and neanderthals pummeling one anothers heads in, i'm much more amused by the pummeling.

ok smart ass.... let me ask you then..

how would you like your family, friends, neighborhood,city, state, and country to be nuked? would you like that?

if you answer yes.. then all I can do is pray for you .. because this kind of mentality is sick...and unacceptable.... like I said earlier.. it makes you no better than the terrorists you are against....sickening and pathetic..period!

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
well, in fact, my answer is no. i would very much dislike that.

doesn't mean that i'm going to sympathize with people halfway around the world who allow maniacs to get into power. my feelings are that it's a shame that so many people are caught up in the situation, and that if we DID nuke them so many truly innocent people would die...

but hell, better them than me and mine.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   

well, in fact, my answer is no. i would very much dislike that.

doesn't mean that i'm going to sympathize with people halfway around the world who allow maniacs to get into power. my feelings are that it's a shame that so many people are caught up in the situation, and that if we DID nuke them so many truly innocent people would die...

but hell, better them than me and mine.

how appropriate you would say this.. because we have the same lunacy running our country aswell.. or did you forget about the two wars we started.. and the 100's of thousands of Iraqis that have died?

Thats my point .. the hypocracy of this is staggering... and you want the whole country to be nuked for the trangressions of the leadership... that isnt even elected? Time to rethink your strategy me thinks.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TONE23
how appropriate you would say this.. because we have the same lunacy running our country aswell.. or did you forget about the two wars we started.. and the 100's of thousands of Iraqis that have died?

Thats my point .. the hypocracy of this is staggering... and you want the whole country to be nuked for the trangressions of the leadership... that isnt even elected? Time to rethink your strategy me thinks.

er, 90% of the casualties in iraq are due to insurgents. and technically, if saddaam had stayed in power, there would be many more dead at this point. so your point = no.

and i think that if these people refuse to rise up in rebellion to take the country on their own, into their own hands, then they're basically enabling the governemnt to do as it pleases by making the country run, paying their taxes to pay for the military 'power' of iran.

i fully admit that America is being led by a mongrel idiot who's going to war for the wrong reasons, and that we should impeach this sorry excuse for an ape, but most of our population is ignorant as well. the difference is that we're a hell of a lot tougher, and i'd rather see them go than me and mine.

it's not necessarily hypocrisy, it's self preservation. i'm tired of this bullsh going on, seeing our soldiers being sent over there (wrong or right, and no matter who we get into office next we won't be out for a loooong time) and killed, and i'm for damn sure tired of this kind of immaturity on a political scale. 68 million vs. 6 billion is a pretty small percentage, and besides - the earth could do with a bit of cleansing anyway.

yeah, that's callous. no, i don't care.

and before you get smarmy with your 'how would you like it' crap, no. we're talking about harming others, not the people i care about. i do not have a sense of empathy with every single human being on this planet, and it is not my dudty to save the world. let them die, and me and mine thrive. it's basic human instinct. get used to it.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
then how can you expect them to feel any different than you do?

No... We are SUPPOSED to be holding to a higher standard. We went there; Iraq didnt attack us.. Afghanistan didnt attack us.... 19 PEOPLE...individuals did 911.. that is a criminal act and the two wars we started are the same..criminal.

I understand that you want to be self preserved.. but at what cost.. so that you become what you hate? whjat good is being alive when you have compromised all that is important to living?

I would rather be blown to bits and have our county's Ideals not be compromised than to have what we have going on now. Our Constitution has been utterly trashed and our moral high ground has sunk below the sewers.

Are you so afraid to die that you would wantonly wish for the execution of millions of people?

and like you said if the people wont rise up than they are at fault... well the same can once again be said here... really how easy is it to overthrow a govt? exactly, its a hell of alot easier said than done.. dont believe me.. try overthrowing our govt.. go for it.

It like me blaming you for what Bush does..... makes no sense what so ever. You are no more responsible for what Bush does than the Iranian people are for what their leadership does. I dont know how to make it any clearer than that.

I know you are bigger than this cent.. i know it. Dont let you fear make you into the enemy you dispise...please.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
ha! i'm not the enemy i despise.

the enemy is simply whoever wishes harm upon my kinsmen - even if my countrymen are certifiably retarded, they're a part of my community. if by wishing to harm my enemy before they harm me makes me as bad as them...so be it.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   

ha! i'm not the enemy i despise.

the enemy is simply whoever wishes harm upon my kinsmen - even if my countrymen are certifiably retarded, they're a part of my community. if by wishing to harm my enemy before they harm me makes me as bad as them...so be it.

i guess my underlying point is.. an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

I am not trying to upset you.. and I have no problem with defending oneself.

Just make sure it is properly directed.. thats all.

And maybe..just maybe..many from the other side of the spectrum feel just as threatened by the US as we do by them..does that make any sense?

Like I said.. If Iran's leadership wants to rattle sabers with the US then they are going to pay the price... I just think its more than a bit over board to whipe out an entire peoples for it. Indiscriminate killing of millions of men women and children.. does make you your enemy.. I am sorry but thats what it is.

Lets compare
terrorists dont care who they kill... in this scenario neither do you
terrorists would take as many as they can in one fell swoop- again your ideology is the same
terroists dont care if you are part of the conflict or not-same goes for you in this case

yes, nuking an enitre nation WILL make you what you hate. a terrorist....and cent, I know you are no terrorist..

Like I said direct it where it belongs.. at the leadership... now if you want to evacuate the citizenry that doesnt want to have anything to do with war and violence.. and all that were left were warmongerers who wish for war and death.. then by all means drop away.

Im trying to meet you in the middle here. But please abandon the idea of wanton indiscriminate murder.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Absolutely insane. :shk:

Here, take a look at what would happen with just ONE 1MT nuke in central iran:

www.youtube.com...

Note that the solution proposed at the end of the video is the same conclusion reached by the FAS.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TONE23
i guess my underlying point is.. an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

I am not trying to upset you.. and I have no problem with defending oneself.

Just make sure it is properly directed.. thats all.

And maybe..just maybe..many from the other side of the spectrum feel just as threatened by the US as we do by them..does that make any sense?

Like I said.. If Iran's leadership wants to rattle sabers with the US then they are going to pay the price... I just think its more than a bit over board to whipe out an entire peoples for it. Indiscriminate killing of millions of men women and children.. does make you your enemy.. I am sorry but thats what it is.

Lets compare
terrorists dont care who they kill... in this scenario neither do you
terrorists would take as many as they can in one fell swoop- again your ideology is the same
terroists dont care if you are part of the conflict or not-same goes for you in this case

yes, nuking an enitre nation WILL make you what you hate. a terrorist....and cent, I know you are no terrorist..

Like I said direct it where it belongs.. at the leadership... now if you want to evacuate the citizenry that doesnt want to have anything to do with war and violence.. and all that were left were warmongerers who wish for war and death.. then by all means drop away.

Im trying to meet you in the middle here. But please abandon the idea of wanton indiscriminate murder.

when did i say i hated terrorists? they're simply using fear as a weapon - and it's a very effective weapon. terrorism itself is actually a pretty good thing, it's about a million times better than using a nuclear weapon to wipe a country off the map.

i hate the people tryingt to hurt my kinsmen. take that at face value and do NOT put words in my mouth.

i only support this idea assuming that these people actually go to war with us.

better 68 million of them than 1 person who is on my 'team'.

it's a god damned shame we can't simply round up the buggers responsible and execute them all, but if they're going to show no respect for the lives of their own countrymen, then it is not our duty to do so.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
i think all these mid east countries need to get nuked. they have been fighting wars for generations over who's version of the koran is better and nowadays they have the weaponry to really see whos boss.

someone needs to teach all of them a lesson and get this fighting to stop. its freakin barbaric.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
firstly 25cents, I apolgize if I put words ion your mouth that was not my intention, but I guess it did come out that way.

original quote by: 25cents
i only support this idea assuming that these people actually go to war with us.

better 68 million of them than 1 person who is on my 'team'.

this is where you and I differ, I guess. I would rather myself be killed than to have what is the majority of that 68 million who have nothing at all to do with policy decisions and warmongering be killed. I dont fear death enough to want to whipe out an entire nation because of my fear. and dont fool yourself it is from our fear that we are being aggresive in this whole WOT and attacking places all over the world. We are the cowards.. and I hate to say that but we are and here is why.
We are so afraid to have another attack that we have destroyed our own cherished Ideas...ala the PATRIOT ACT and massive violations of our Consitution(which has been more detrimental to our way of life than ANY terrorist or "aixs of evil" nation could ever hope to achieve.

Like I said I would rather be killed and have our nations ideals be left intact than to live for 1000 years with the nations ideals being compromised such as they are now.

it's a god damned shame we can't simply round up the buggers responsible and execute them all, but if they're going to show no respect for the lives of their own countrymen, then it is not our duty to do so.

Ill agree here it would be one hell of alot easier to just say..."hey, those of you that want a fight come get it.. the rest get out of the way." But unfortunately it just doesnt work that way... and to anihilate millions of people because of a 10- 50+ thousand is insanity. Its a quick murderous way out of the problem. You also have to remember that we(the US) have to hold the moral high ground at all costs; or else we are no better than the nations that we are fighting against. Especially since we are fighting those nations because they have less than virtuous ideals(whether it be communism,terrorism or any other "ism" that is countrary to peace and freedom and justice.) In Irans case we may invade because they could be developing Nukes. Now, how hippocritical is that of us to say we want to stop you from developing nukes so that you dont use them on another nation... and then turn around and nuke them!.. can you not see the blatant hippocracy in this? its beyond morally reprehensable.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
again, we differ here. there is absolutely no room for moral high ground when it comes to war - the only thing i truly despise is the use of chemical warfare and the wholesale slaughter of (specifically) children, as occurs in africa. we do neither of things, although children do die - we do not target them. it is extremely sad whenever it happens, and i DO feel bad about that.

the thing is that not just 1 of our innocent countrymen will die. had we just chalked up 9/11 to experience and decided to stick to ourselves, thousands more would have died in more attacks.

the fact of the matter is that since we started backing israel, every country in the middle east has wanted our ass. while i don't think it was our place to reinstate israel, as it is a 100% religious thing (can't think of the word, i just woke up), we're there and the nest has been stirred.

we have the raid, and i say we use it.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   

again, we differ here. there is absolutely no room for moral high ground when it comes to war - the only thing i truly despise is the use of chemical warfare and the wholesale slaughter of (specifically) children, as occurs in africa. we do neither of things, although children do die - we do not target them. it is extremely sad whenever it happens, and i DO feel bad about that.

It is good to see the human in you...But If we drop nukes all over Iran will that not be the same thing... think of all the women and children that would be obliterated.
sure we would wipe out the warmongers aswell.. but with it millions of innocents.

the thing is that not just 1 of our innocent countrymen will die. had we just chalked up 9/11 to experience and decided to stick to ourselves, thousands more would have died in more attacks.

This point is debateable given that our actions in the ME following 911 may have actually made things worse and not better... but either way this point, like I said is debateable and unproovable. For either perspective.

the fact of the matter is that since we started backing israel, every country in the middle east has wanted our ass. while i don't think it was our place to reinstate israel, as it is a 100% religious thing (can't think of the word, i just woke up), we're there and the nest has been stirred.

I agree 100%... but is it shaken ... not stirred...lol jk

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
nyphyx, do you read what you right before hit enter? 1st and foremost you are a racist and a true Anti-semite (Because real semites are from Arabia [in layman's terms], regardless of what the Jewish-controlled media tells you) 2nd, the people of Iran were ripe for revolution against Ahmadinejad before elitist such as yourself began to talk down to them as a people. Then of course they united w/ their leader against the outsiders. So do us all a favor and STF^!

This is the part where I use your words against you...

"...or better yet they can ask their God why americans kick their ass so bad and he won't have an answer (probably because the chump isn't real)."

"Just because because your misinformed and under-educated, it does not give you the right to denounce Gods of other cultures."

*So by your own standards, you are misinformed and under-educated. Your own words have proven you to be an idiot. Why should anyone listen to what you say?

These are villainous parts:

"I think as a political move it would be in this countries best intersest to make an example (and) destroy Iran with nukes and robots Muhahaha."

*Are you serious? Is this a joke? (Your thread is so ignorant and rascist, I can't tell) Does anyone get the imagery of an evil villain saying something along those lines?

"Make threats and continue to make grimmacing faces because when the day of reckoning comes we will see where your god is."

*Again classic imagery of some evil villain asking something along the lines of, "Where is your God now?"

This one was really goes both ways -

"(wow killing civilians! I'm glad to see your trying hard to get your point across).

*Yeah kinda like the massacres in Iraq and Lebanon.

The truth is your as ignorant as any extremist is. The people of Iran are not the problem. People w/ your mentality from all walks of life are the real threat to humanity. - Reality check - If you were Iranian you would be just as much of an extremist in that society as you are in ours. My solution we gather all the extremists from all walks of life into one place and..., well you get the idea. That way all the peaceful people can live together w/out living in fear of people who want to annihilate other people.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by nephyx
We could use a few wars to help with the overpopulation problem. I mean do you realise that in the next 9 years we will have an estimated 8 billion people? If we dont do something to thin out the numbers now then there will be alot more problems in the future

I can agree with this. Especially if it involved biological warfare, that way it would be more effective.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Along with the bad things religions have done, religion has also done a lot of good in our world. Yes, all of the middle eastern terrorists do their bidding in the name of islam, but that doesn't mean that all muslims are terrorists. In fact, the grand majority of muslims aren't radical terrorists. Most religions, even islam, teach peace, love, and tolerance. You claim to hate religion because it's violent, yet you seem to be the violent one here. Maybe if you had some Christian or REAL Muslim values, you wouldn't think this way
. Yes, I believe we need to do something about terrorism. The problem is getting worse and worse, and before we know it we're going to be fighting them in our own countries. But nuking an entire country isn't the solution. That's like saying let's nuke America so we can get rid of crime...

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
How about let's not as the UAE and Iran are about ready to strike an economic cooperation deal of perhaps immense significance? I mean how more American can you get with a country that is a favorite of the U.S. navy?

UAE ready to invest $100 bn in Iran: MP

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

and before you get smarmy with your 'how would you like it' crap, no. we're talking about harming others, not the people i care about. i do not have a sense of empathy with every single human being on this planet, and it is not my dudty to save the world. let them die, and me and mine thrive. it's basic human instinct. get used to it.

Incorrect. Your basic mentality and lack of empathy is animal instinct actually.

Simple minds want simple solutions. Kill em dead and the problem will go....!

Kill em dead and the problem will grow is the truth.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
No one in the world will use a nuke as my opinion because through out war, the nukes that were ever dropped were Hiroshima and Nagasaki. It was drop as a act of revenge. The world has seen how horrible the nukes are and since faggets think that its bad to hurt innocent lives when they help the terrorist do their # then no. But Iran has barely develop this weapon or is being in the process of developing it and they barely have stuff lyk ICBM (Intercontiental Balistic Missile) unless they get help from Russia but Russia is screwed ever since the cold war. So why nuke them its a waste of tax money they arent even a threat yet. Since the United STates have a well trained well equiped military force. I think that will be more than enought to take down a 3rd world country......i mean Iraq got #ed up pretty bad...

[edit on 19-8-2006 by woshimeiguoren]

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Hahah. Wow. Such an overwhelming response.

Sometimes in life there are simple solutions. Imagine a world without religion, it would be rational. I was taking the stance of a devils advocate (read my profile titles idiots, it states it clearly there) in my original post because I wanted to provoke a strong reaction and see how people really feel. I am agnostic, and morality is nothing but a mystery to me. To all those who preach hellfire and God, you are useless and expendable. To all those who made rational arguments as to why or why not using nuclear force is acceptable.. My hat goes off to you.

If half of you read through the whole thread you might have realized that I didnt persue my original line of thought, I mixed it up and tried different solutions to see how it sat in peoples stomachs. So many preaching of extreme peace, So many preaching extreme war... What ever happened to the middle ground? What ever happened to rational thought. If Iran went away, why should I care? What has Iran ever done for me besides use up air and preach religious horespuckey (yes I said horsepuckey).

So in response to all these people who wrote back on this thread, I would like to propose a new solution. Stick all these religious nuts (including my parents) into one bigass continent and let them figure it out (probably kill eachother). Im ready to see a world that grows up and accepts the fact that we arent monkeys who should need god to rely on as a crutch (especially muslims). Last I checked, Muslims who die arent really dead, they are in paradise.. Whats the problem. Last I checked, christians who die get to go to heaven... Whats the problem? Do you religious retards not believe what you preach? are you scared to die? I have no crutch in my life, so yes I am scared and my life is more valuable than yours because I dont rely on illusions to make my 'day to day' more bearable..

Atleast if they were all dead, people who want to persue knowlege and factual information could do so without worrying about the rapid consumption of resources by people who dont deserve to use them.

Think population.. Think about who needs to be downsized. You will probably say me.. and so be it. In all reality, I hate seeing this world killed by religion.
In all reality. I wish nukes didnt exist. I wish that USA and Israel threw them out so then we couldnt hide behind bombs but instead just go in there with automatic weapons and our balls. Unfortunately this is not so.

My views seem radical because our world is so muddled in delusion we forgot whats right and intelligent. You kiss the asses of those who live in caves. Good for you, I hope we stick you on that island with the rest of them and you can build your own community of god fearing apes.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join