It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
undo, did you get my u2u?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapturas

what is your understanding of a stargate and its function?

Well i have 3 types of understandings of stargates; one is the physhical, that u can travel to other planets, dimensions, time etc (that's the one im searching for) another is the mental one, that allows you to mentally go to another dimension; and there is the spiritual one that separates your spirit from your body.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
From what I remember reading in the transcript, the stargate would allow travel through time but he also stated that space and time were relative which, I would imagine (im no physicist lol nor was he for that matter) goes with what Einstein was saying about space/time in general relativity, i guess? He said it drew off of a natural Einstein-Rosen Bridge, here is a little info about the theory behind the ER bridge:-

Twenty years later, he and his long-time collaborator Nathan Rosen published a paper showing that implicit in the general relativity formalism is a curved-space structure that can join two distant regions of space-time through a tunnel-like curved spatial shortcut.… to attempt to explain fundamental particles like electrons as space-tunnels threaded by electric lines of force. The Einstein-Rosen Bridge is based on generally relativity and work done by Schwarzschild in solving Einstein’s equations; one of the solutions to these equations was the prediction of black holes.www.krioma.net...

Blackholes exist and have been found, even super massive blackholes I believe or at least, are possible.

Now, have you seen the movie event horizon (imdb.com... I love movies, all (science) fiction hehe)? Basically a spaceship is created which uses a gravitation drive to create an event horizon to travel great distances through space, how quickly the travel occurred im not entirely sure but from what I do remember it was fairly fast, a day or so to reach alpha centuri if im correctly (don’t hold me to it lol).

Event horizon in ‘our’ reality lol
en.wikipedia.org...

Anyway, as Dan Burisch talks only of wormholes lets see what the theoretical possibilities are:-

In physics, a wormhole is a hypothetical topological feature of spacetime that is essentially a 'shortcut' through space and time. A wormhole has at least two mouths which are connected to a single throat. If the wormhole is traversable, matter can 'travel' from one mouth to the other by passing through the throat. While there is no observational evidence for wormholes, spacetimes containing wormholes are known to be valid solutions in general relativity. en.wikipedia.org...

So it would seem that a stargate if using a wormhole can be used to travel distance in a short period of time as opposed to actual time travel but, read on =]

Wormholes and time travel
A wormhole could allow time travel. This could be accomplished by accelerating one end of the wormhole to a high velocity relative to the other, and then sometime later bringing it back; relativistic time dilation would result in the accelerated wormhole mouth aging less than the stationary one as seen by an external observer, similar to what is seen in the twin paradox.
So, in my opinion, a wormhole and stargate could (/can?) be used for both time travel and, traveling great distances. It is quite possible that he doesn’t mention distance travel for a reason , why, I really don’t know but I would hope that in his future interviews he elaborates.
He did however give a hint that seeing into the future was a bad idea for him, it could well be that the stargate was used to travel in time to acquire advance technology rather than to explore the universe. Remember, these people were your average hikers, they were military and what are the military most concerned about? Winning wars? That’s all I can think of.

I hope that answers your question and not confused you. I felt it necessary to include the theoretical physics to avoid skeptics saying this stuff wasn’t possible. By all means, read wiki etc and prove me wrong, im a layman so, you know =]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Thanks a lot for the information, it has cleared my mind, and yes blackholes could be used as a fast matter transfer or stargate (bend space to go faster from point a to point b) and good idea about the physic info in case skeptics come and ban what you say

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Achiro

Good good, thought i might confuse the issue as i tend to do lol
when i said "Remember, these people were your average hikers"
i actually meant, werent, i doubt the military were/are bothered about exploring until they had advance weaponry/technology imho. god i have no faith in these people, i wonder why =[

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Check out this video, it talks about the stargate; i know its rap but just listen to the letter, it's really interesting

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapturas
So, in my opinion, a wormhole and stargate could (/can?) be used for both time travel and, traveling great distances. It is quite possible that he doesn’t mention distance travel for a reason , why, I really don’t know but I would hope that in his future interviews he elaborates.

One of the biggest problems with BIG threads.... and lack of time on my part to keep up with all the ones I am involved in... is that they are impossible to read all posts and spot everything...

I have been watching your posts... Just so you know Undo and i merged our stargate threads... hers being the Sumerian Ancient angle, mine being the techmical/military angle...

It is great to see new enthusiasm LOL Keep it up

But at this point it seems appropriate to point out a few documents that will clear up the answers to both your questions...

And most likely make your jaw drop...
The trick with finding real info is knowing how and where to look... and more specifically knowing the question...

Here is the site where I keep all the collected data (its far from complete and only about 25% of what I have is posted...)

Stargates

but for this question you want to read these two documents very carefully...

Wormholes and The USAF

Let me know what you think

If you have any material you wish to add just let me know and I will post it... but please put it together as single articles... save me some time...

you can email me at [email protected]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Ref: ABADAN

Location of Abadan is in the nation of The Islamic Republic of IRAN. It is approximately 40 miles up the Euphrates River from the present confluence of the Persian Gulf.

The ancient Euphrates River channel can be somewhat challenging to follow. It would take a massive Geological Study & Survey to correctly ascertain the Time Line/Period path. As the life of a river goes, the farther that it flows, spilling it's sediment into the sea, the more prevalent the bends become.

What it translates to is this: Over the time period of "XXX" years or more, the channel can actually shift/cut through the desert at such a rate that the former channel could be located many yards/meters from the present. Another way to describe it is to imagine the letter "S", changing & morphing into an inverted "J", or a "C or U." This will positively cause the events described in The Book of Revelations to be "Time Specific." "XYZ" years ago the Stargate was somehow placed on a spot of Earth marked with an "x." However, "ZYXP" years later the course of the River will actually cut a way through the desert sand, into the exact spot marked "x," wherein lies the Stargate.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by isitmagic
undo, did you get my u2u?

about making another star gate topic in a different thread?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Achiro
Check out this video, it talks about the stargate; i know its rap but just listen to the letter, it's really interesting

That's very cool!
I gotta listen to it again.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
IBM's teleportation studies based on quantum physics

In the past, the idea of teleportation was not taken very seriously by scientists, because it was thought to violate the uncertainty principle of quantum mechanics, which forbids any measuring or scanning process from extracting all the information in an atom or other object. According to the uncertainty principle, the more accurately an object is scanned, the more it is disturbed by the scanning process, until one reaches a point where the object's original state has been completely disrupted, still without having extracted enough information to make a perfect replica. This sounds like a solid argument against teleportation: if one cannot extract enough information from an object to make a perfect copy, it would seem that a perfect copy cannot be made. But the six scientists found a way to make an end run around this logic, using a celebrated and paradoxical feature of quantum mechanics known as the Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen effect. In brief, they found a way to scan out part of the information from an object A, which one wishes to teleport, while causing the remaining, unscanned, part of the information to pass, via the Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen effect, into another object C which hasfigure never been in contact with A. Later, by applying to C a treatment depending on the scanned-out information, it is possible to maneuver C into exactly the same state as A was in before it was scanned. A itself is no longer in that state, having been thoroughly disrupted by the scanning, so what has been achieved is teleportation, not replication.

www.research.ibm.com...

[edit on 5-11-2007 by undo]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DREAMING MAN
reply to post by undo

Ref: ABADAN

Location of Abadan is in the nation of The Islamic Republic of IRAN. It is approximately 40 miles up the Euphrates River from the present confluence of the Persian Gulf.

So in the time of Sumer, it would've been about 20 miles out to sea, give or take nine miles. Oil was discovered there, a few decades ago. I believe it has a big oil refinery on it now.

smoke and fire are associated with the opening of the bottomless pit gate.
i wonder if john was seeing the nearby oil refinery in his vision?

at one point, i had considered the possibility that the smoke and fire references were related to a volcanic eruption. that was, until i realized where the bottomless pit was located geographically. no volcanos as of yet, in that area. i also considered the possibility that it was a hole in the ground that had been opened up by a meteor. problem is, it's identified as a fallen angel, which is not the same thing. when a rock falls, they call it a rock. when a star falls, they identify it almost immediately aftewards, as a fallen angel (and not metaphorically.. but literally).

then i thought it was related to air pollution and the machines that create air pollution, and the proximity of the air base and oil refinery could certainly
support that concept. this lead me off on a tangential track, to the idea that the things coming out of the bottomless pit were jet aircraft or helicopters. this was before i realized that the "jet aircraft" in question are literally coming out of the hole in the ground. i suppose metaphorically it could be related to jet aircraft, if the pit were the oil well. but it says the angels who had left their first estate and messed up the human genome, were put in the bottomless pit, which was to be locked up/sealed until the events of revelation. oil wells just don't fit that. it's close, but not close enough. however, the idea of flying contraptions does. in this case, i think it's ufos.

i was trying to think how would john have related what he was seeing, based on the ideas/concepts/words he had available to him at the time.

the next problem was trying to untangle the english translation from the original greek language and hebrew symbols/concepts/prior prophecies.

once you realize the prophecy is about that area of the globe (a place john had probably never seen in his life), alot of other possible indications are gone.

remember it has been referred to historically as the "Abyss", which was then tied to the "ocean". The big ABZU was on the floor of the Persian Gulf in the time of Sumer, which is why it may have been confused since then as being out in the ocean. It isn't, from what I can tell. it really is a riddle till you learn the details of the area.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by undo]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Further thoughts on the subject:

If the bottomless pit is a star gate, why is there fire and smoke emerging from it?

The only possible answers i have for that question, at this point, are:

1. the smoke and fire AREN'T coming from the bottomless pit, but nearby scenery.

OR

2. the smoke is actually steam from the machinery of the gate, and the fire is actually glowing power from the gate (coming off the surface of the "event horizon"). in other words, the ideas possibly didn't translate very well from the original language into english, or john's ability to explain what he was seeing was limited to the words at his disposal

(Hathor/Sekhmet/The Eye of Ra/Bottomless Pit/Abzu/Abyss)

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I never thought about John's revelation in those terms, but it does make sense of course. He was describing what he envisioned, it's just the way you interpreted it that really made it clear. I must say, you did a great job of taking it to a new level of understanding.

Abadan is actually located on an "island," if you will. The main River course lies to the south, while a long channel parallels the Euphrates. The main course is 2000+ feet wide. It's a big river. The entire area, for miles & miles up & down the river, is oil refineries, & related industries. Not to mention that it's a serious shipping center. Ship transportation literally chokes the areas. It's a major industrial waste dump area which goes with out question. So what you are saying about the area could very easily translate to a smoking, oozing, sulfurous haze as described by John. I also think a comparison to the event horizon could also be realized in this case. That is an excellent point.

Even if Abadan is not the "exact site," the scenario that you describe, is totally on target for that area. I still must believe that the event is "time specific," however. Just my personal thought of logic. My reasoning? Because John said "the river." Not the sand, desert, house/hut, etc.

Abadan's airfield is adequately large. Interestingly, the area from the mouth of the river & upstream, was one of the bloodiest zones of death during the 10 yr long Iran-Iraq War. The Al Faw peninsula & every where north through Abadan & farther, has been one of the most intense killing fields of human death & war. It took years to clear the River of sunken vessels after the war. If you really want to get a fine bird's eye view, just Google Map-Abadan, Iran. Then scan up & down the river. Woof! Not a vacation site!

And thanks for advising about the 2 up & coming StarGate movies!

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Some information about sumerians i found in the net

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I havent been able to read everything, but its interesting reading, thank You all for the info, and keep it up!

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Achiro
Some information about sumerians i found in the net

Some of Sitchin's info is pretty good. Some of it, is hard to verify. And some of it, is downright prejudice. There aren't any texts available for reading, that have been translated to say what he says about a 12th planet called Nibiru.

After reading some of his theories in the Earth Chronicles (his series on the subject of the Anunnaki) I found several discrepancies, some of which were probably the result of extrapolation (meaning that he theorized some of it, based on what he read/saw, which is fine, provided it can be corroborated in other ancient texts, or even ONE other ancient text, but sadly, some of it isn't. it's just his theory, which he is definitely entitled to, but he may need to revisit to be sure he isn't squeezing the data to fit his prior theories).

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Additional theory:

According to the sumerian text, "Enki and Ninmah," when Enki creates the lulu (the first human slaves), he does so by pinching off clay from the top of the Abzu (the gate), which is then placed in the 7 birth goddesses. This is very heavy symbollism, I believe. It may even be a metaphor for the Stargate chevrons, and may also explain why ancient ritual became entangled with the concept that a portal was opened when a female and a male copulate (thusly why L. Ron Hubbard and Jack Parsons thought they could, threw magic ritual and sexual intercourse, bring forth a being from another dimension. In fact, if you look at the drawing of Aleister Crowley's "Lam" you can see it is simply the head of a penis and a woman's *ahem* womanhood, engaged in coitus. They were confused about the symbols. the ritual is based on an incorrect translation of the ancient texts, that were themselves partially or deliberately translated as a hybrid of literal and metaphorical symbols, if my theories are right).

So let's consider the gate from the movie and TV series:

It has approximately 7 chevrons, which may be symbollized in "Enki and Ninmah," as the "7 birth goddesses", due to the appearance of the chevron and the act of coitus. The chevron:

Un-engaged

Engaged

Ritualists, assumed it was symbollizing coitus and employed the concept in their magic ceremonies.

And their argument does have its rationale. So to differentiate and disentangled the concepts from each other, it is necessary to find associated metaphors in other texts, that further explain what is being advanced in the creation story: Enki and Ninmah. Otherwise, the idea the gate was nothing more than a magic sex ritual, wins due to lack of evidence to the contrary.

So let's consider the Abzu. The Abzu was a watery gate, the Abyss, the Nun, a special chamber that went to a special place, in fact, to several special places like somewhere in the Great Square of Pegasus, and somewhere in the Pleiades and the horns of Taurus, and to Anu's ship as it circumnavigated the globe, just to name a few. It was also a gate from which the gods were born. in many respects, it does seem to lend itself, symbollically, to the womb. But I suggest that the similarity is only a coincedence, and that the post flood scribes, in the absence of evidence to the contrary, found the coincedence to be convincing enough that they ran with it.

However, the Abzu was not the womb. It was a device from which the gods, arrived and left Earth. Enki arrived here, from the Abzu. His ship/city rose up out of the Abzu. Unless he and his ship/city were the size of a newborn, the Abzu was not the womb. Therefore, the clay being pinched off the top of the Abzu and placed in the 7 birth goddesses is not a representation of sexual intercourse with 7 birth goddesses. the 7 birth goddesses were the gates, and perhaps even more precisely, the 7 chevrons of the gates. Someone assumed, long ago, that the chevron symbols were representations of coitus. I don't see how that's possible given the rest of the evidence. The ideas have to fit together as an integrated whole, and if they don't, then you're on the wrong track.

Therefore, I submit to you (theoretically) that the story of "Enki and Ninmah" in which Enki supposedly creates the lulu (the first human slaves), is in fact, the story of how humans were brought to Earth as slaves, via the gate systems. Yes, just like in the movie and TV show.

[edit on 15-11-2007 by undo]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
As if to further the point, the sumerian cuneiform glyph for
lulu (man) is this

which depicts the gate, a craft of some sort, and two people arriving via the gate.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
At this point, I'd like to direct your attention to the description of the arrival of the Watchers, as explained in the Book of 1Enoch 6: 1-3

And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto 2 them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men 3 and beget us children.'
www.altheim.com...

It's my belief that this concept was disentangled from the original event and that what is essentially happening in this verse is the same thing as described in Genesis 6: 1-2

1And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

www.biblegateway.com...

And furthermore, that the whole thing is an overlay of the "fall of man" in the Garden of Eden story. In other words, the fallen angelic host, the Watchers who left their first estate,

Jude 1
6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

(continued from above) are described in the fall of man story, collectively, as the "serpent." To connect this particular trail, it is helpful to determine the meaning of the term "Serpent" in this setting, as described by Michael S. Heiser, in his study "The Nachash and His Seed, Some Explanatory Notes on Why the Serpent of Genesis 3 Wasn't a Serpent" :

www.thedivinecouncil.com...

So my theory goes, that the Serpent (the fallen seraphim, who left their first estate) descended to the original Eden, which was elsewhere in the universe, and as described in 1Enoch and Genesis 6, first abducted human females, followed by human males, who were then taught the art of civilization and civilization building, for the purpose of enslavement. I believe these verses describe them being brought through the gates to Earth and work in tandem with "enki and ninmah" and that therefore, Enki did not create humankind, only brought them here, from the abzu (the abyss. the eye of ra, the star gate) and enslaved them.

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join