It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+266 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Hi, I'm an author of 2 books with a third on the way, but I won't be sharing my free e- book links here because the rules forbid it. So I'll just share with you some of my research.

(Ancient) Stargates are real: either that or there's several ancient civilizations inside the earth or stuffed in some canyon on the sea floor. Personally, my research leads me to believe the former: et.al, stargates are real. Sounds crazy? Yes, it honestly does, but so does quantum cloning and teleportation, and yet it's happening as we speak. Science is the equivalent of the Twilight Zone, Star Wars and Star Trek, all rolled into one, these days.

If you'd like to inquire as to what I've learned, feel free to ask. If you'd like to debate the possibilities, be my guest. If you'd just like to say I'm wrong, also, do as you will. I don't wish to just dump all this information in your laps so let's just start with the basic premise: (Ancient) Stargates are real.

[edit on 6-3-2006 by undo]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   
ok you think stargates exist... share with me some enlightening evidence you have on your theory, and, if a stargate was available to the public, how much would be on the price tag??

+26 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I always have this crazy idea and i dont know where the hell it comes from but, i think the war in Iraq is about Stargates.

So...are there stargates in Iraq and/or does the war against them has anything to do with it?

Also, do you know if there is a stargate here in Holland?

(There IS an alien base here in Holland, and that is not a joke)

+24 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by stuffofnightmares
ok you think stargates exist... share with me some enlightening evidence you have on your theory, and, if a stargate was available to the public, how much would be on the price tag??

Ancient history is a good place to start. Have you noticed how about 300 years ago or thereabouts, all our ancient history texts were basically ruled unreliable because they mentioned "supernatural" events? All religious texts, (many of which were historical texts that were simply labelled "religious"), except the hieroglyphs from ancient Egypt, were said to be falsehoods. Using the hieroglyphs, they attempted to set a timeline for ancient history, but ignored everything else. That was a big mistake.

Nearly every ancient civilization refers to a place called the "underworld" and a place called the heavens, both of which appear to be more than simply metaphors for the planets and stars rising and setting into and over the horizon. The ancient Hindus and some of the Buddhists, said the only way to access the upper levels of heaven was via Mt. Meru (also called Mt. Sumeru), which wasn't an actual mountain but a reference to a ziggurat in ancient Sumer (this is the pivotal point, but I don't want to overload your circuits with too much information if you aren't aware of any of these ancient stories). The ancient egyptians also believed in an entrance to the underworld and a boat which travelled on heavenly waters (et.al, a mode of transportation) which carried them into the heavens. The ancient sumerians referred to otherworldly places which were accessed via gateways into the underworld, and gates up to the heavens.

I guess it all depends on how much you know about ancient civilizations and their texts. Do you know anything about ancient Sumer?

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   
C'mon C'mon...we can handle it...Sumer was Iraq right?
So maybe my godfeeling about the war was right...now where does the idea i have come from...if it is true, there must be a source

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dutch_Rick
C'mon C'mon...we can handle it...Sumer was Iraq right?
So maybe my godfeeling about the war was right...now where does the idea i have come from...if it is true, there must be a source

Yes, Sumer is modern day Iraq. It was the first civilization, to date. Not the first people, but the first known civilization. The stories about ancient Sumer are written down in their cuneiform cylinder seals, which were really the equivalent of timeless history books. Other stories were found in the Hindu Mahabarata and the Hebrew Torah and Pseudopigraphia (the Book of Enoch, the Book of Giants, etc). Also, even some of the oldest stories (or histories) from ancient China have echoes of the events that happened back in Sumer and even describe some of the exploits of the biblical Nimrod (also known as the Egyptian Osiris and Chinese Emperor Shun)

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Yes go on, this is interesting stuff.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Yes go on, this is interesting stuff.

Okay, if you know anything about ancient Sumer, then you would know Enki (or Ea, or Enki-Ea, all the same guy) . He supposedly built a ziggurat in ancient Sumer but the description of it is FAR from being a ziggurat. It's said to have been composed entirely of silver (not mud bricks covered in silver but entirely of silver). It's interior was a "tangled thread beyond understanding", the walls speak and give advice, it floats and hovers, and shines so brightly it lights up the area. Oh and it also "roars." I'm not making this up. It's in their ancient texts (see "Enki and the World Order"). This is not the description of a ziggurat. But if you were to see a depiction of Enki's ziggurat, it would be maybe four floors high, each floor a bit smaller than the one below it, with a glowing "Temple" on top, and have the appearance of a throne (such as the Emperor's throne in the Emperor's Palace, Forbidden City, China) or the typical UFO model (the saucer, but in this case, with squared corners and a lighted, glowing dome on top).

When Enki's "ziggurat" first came here, it emerged from the abyss, the underworld called the Abzu or Apsu, and landed in what was to become Sumer. He and his compadres then set about building ancient Sumer. This event is detailed briefly in Genesis 6:4 of the bible, the Book of Enoch and in Enki and the World Order.

What has so many confused is how it could come up from down. The answer is that the down it came from was a stargate.

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I wonder if they purposely came out with the tv series Star Gate to shift everyones mindset that its just scifi and nothing more or perhaps to subconciously get us use to the idea so we all dont have cows when the reality of stargates is revealed

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
I wonder if they purposely came out with the tv series Star Gate to shift everyones mindset that its just scifi and nothing more or perhaps to subconciously get us use to the idea so we all dont have cows when the reality of stargates is revealed

Possibly. Plausible deniability until further notice.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Hmm, Enki was the son or the brother of a Annunaki king or leader wasnt he?

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Ok. I'm hooked, any more info?

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Hmm, Enki was the son or the brother of a Annunaki king or leader wasnt he?

Enki and Enlil were brother Anunnaki, yes. I interpret them to be the equivalent of the Hindu gods mentioned in the Mahabarata, the old gods of the Egyptians (meaning those that predate Osiris, the Falcon gods)
and the Angels of the biblical texts, albeit the fallen ones.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by stjohn
Ok. I'm hooked, any more info?

Surely. Are you familar with the Abydos "Osirieon" of ancient Egypt? If not, check it out here: www.phouka.com... . It belongs to a group of buildings I think of as the Anunnaki buildings. The reason I believe this will become apparent when you read the information on it. It's undecorated like the Great Pyramid of Cheops or Khufu. It definitely predates the Temple of Seti and it's built underground for a reason that relates directly to what I've already said in this thread.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   
So, were there only Stargates in Sumer (Iraq) or were there others too..

Egyptian Pyramids suggest some alien presence too...

by the way did you know there is a movie in the making about the annunaki and enki en enlil etc etc?
Very great, ive seen a trailer... fantastic special effects and it follows the story as we know it...

i know its offtopic but its gonna be a great movie if your into the annunaki and enki and enlil story.

www.1anunnaki.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   

So, were there only Stargates in Sumer (Iraq) or were there others too..

Egyptian Pyramids suggest some alien presence too...

by the way did you know there is a movie in the making about the annunaki and enki en enlil etc etc?
Very great, ive seen a trailer... fantastic special effects and it follows the story as we know it...

i know its offtopic but its gonna be a great movie if your into the annunaki and enki and enlil story.

www.1anunnaki.com...

I personally think there were more stargates, yes. For example, Tiwanaku (Tiahuanacu, by Lake Titicaca, Peru), not only hosts the Gateway of the Sun, but another "Anunnaki" subterranean building called "The Subterranean Temple", which you can see here (first picture on the top left): www.archaeology.org... The walls of the temple feature the faces of various "races" of humans, it's megalithic, very old. I think it housed a stargate at one point. .

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   
All of these "subterranean chambers" are not only related to Enki's Abzu stargate but to the "bottomless pit" in the book of Revelation in the bible. (
Revelation 9 ) which is derived from the word "Abyss", which is derived from the word Abzu or Apsu. Read Revelation 9
www.htmlbible.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
undo, Any idea what could have happened to these stargates? Where are they now?

Interesting read....

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The episode Wormhole Xtream had to be telling us something

Of course all joking aside, I've always had my suspicions. I'd love to have a look at your e-books somehow.

[edit on 6-3-2006 by FudgeStix]

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
My internal "Huh?" alarm is going off. It has been known to throw false alarms....
Why does this read like a late-night 'info-mercial'?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join