Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Stargates are real

page: 4
614
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I took the link to the picture and modified the link and after a couple of clicks I came up with a link to one of the books.
www.thestargates.com...

I'll try to find the other one....
Since undo didn't post the link, he's holding to the rules so it shouldn't be a problem.




posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
OK, that was easy...
Here's a link to all of his stuff:
www.thestargates.com...

Nice read, thanks undo!



posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Pertaining to the Anunnaki and the Nephilim, does anyone remember the movie and tv series V? Kinda resembles them alot doesnt it? The "visitors" were aliens in UFO's, looked like humans but were really lizard-like creatures. BTW: I found this thread very informative undo. Thanks. Hope some more info is available soon.



posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
hmm the popular conseption of a ufo (round dish like) often includes a component under the spaceship of again a round nature that kinda matchs the circle of what one would imagine is a stargate based on the popular stargate tv show theres also devices known as lifters (search google for "lifters") that are circular based flying objects well unidetifyed we know what there made of but there apears to be confusion as to why they fly also ive read about pyramids being in presise locations where "ley lines" a suposed area containing a type of power is so maybe this power is used to power it and is simular to the power that powers a lifter we power them with normal electric but the resulting lift is from a not understood power umm hope i made sense ..



posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Correction, when I said "his", should have been "her".


Easy mistake, undo is kind of a genderless name.



posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beer_Guy
I took the link to the picture and modified the link and after a couple of clicks I came up with a link to one of the books.
www.thestargates.com...

I'll try to find the other one....
Since undo didn't post the link, he's holding to the rules so it shouldn't be a problem.




lol I can neither confirm or deny your statem.... Oh what the heck. Yah, that's the place. And you weren't supposed to be there yet, you little snooper. hehe! Well, those pages will be on the site for people to read for free, anyway. The rest of the book (aftter page 3, which I haven't uploaded yet) will be for sale, I think. I'm still wavering between offering it for free or charging for it. On the one hand, I know how hard it is to come up with extra cash these days and on the other hand, I'd like to recoup some of my expenses. Ah well, by the time I get it finished, it'll probably old news lol



posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bambam272
Pertaining to the Anunnaki and the Nephilim, does anyone remember the movie and tv series V? Kinda resembles them alot doesnt it? The "visitors" were aliens in UFO's, looked like humans but were really lizard-like creatures. BTW: I found this thread very informative undo. Thanks. Hope some more info is available soon.


You're welcome
Fun to exercise the grey cells.



posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beer_Guy
Correction, when I said "his", should have been "her".


Easy mistake, undo is kind of a genderless name.


Aww shucks. I had the respect of a male author for a few minutes.



posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This has been A nice read so far Undo, thank you!
I will have to read your e-books now that you have resparked my interest in this subject.

I remember reading a book called "the Fingerprints of the Gods" about a year ago and your mention of a Stargate makes sense to me now, if my mind serves me right the author talked about most if not all of the civilizations out there with some means of a recorded history mentioned a great flood that wiped out everything except for one person that was told this would happen who in turn built something to protect him/themselves from that great catastrophe and also used the knowledge he took with him/her to "recivilize" the peoples that survived after the waters resided, this person was supposedly recorded by most of the civilizations as being a tall male with a long white beard, I cannot remember if they mentioned his skin color though.
My point in this is, with access to a Stargate between continents this person/s could have completed this task within a fair amount of time, 40-60 years maybe,(lifetime of peoples in that era maybe 90-120 years a person?), passing along the knowledge to create a structured, political, self sufficient, self supportive society.

Just my thoughts, please correct me if I am wrong in some of my memories from that book, I will go see if I can rummage it up.
Dust



posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
BTW: I wasnt just bringing up the movie V just to bring it up. I believe that our government or select individuals are trying to either cover up or slowly introduce the concept of aliens, UFO's, etc. to the public via movies and the media so they can ease into our everyday lives without being noticed. Think about when someone first brought up the idea of flying. Im sure everyone was asking what they were smoking. Now planes fly over our heads many times throughout the day and we dont even pay any attention anymore. If the concept of aliens is brought up enough then it really wont surprise anyone when they finally make their appearance. Hmm....I think I just had a brain-fart....sorry. Anyway, all im saying is look at how similiar all the movies of aliens are in retrospect to the way they appear and what they are trying to accomplish. Well, hope I didnt confuse anyone. I'll message again tomorrow. Peace.



posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
just to reming everyone. (this is true) there was a US millitary operation called stargate. The program may have ended or it may be stil going on. The guy didn't say. I think it is still going on. It involved mind readers and a whole bunch of other stuff. Including the stargate.



posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Stargate, which was the remote viewing project that was spawned of the cold war as a result of the fear that the Soviet Union

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.


Is that what you were talking about? If so I'm sorry to dissapoint you but there's stargate involved. Allegedly.

[edit on 7-3-2006 by Spatacus]



posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   
when is this movie coming out
i think this is the real reason for the war on iraq
the u.s gets a stargate and endless supply of cheap oil
well done bush



posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DustintheWind

My point in this is, with access to a Stargate between continents this person/s could have completed this task within a fair amount of time, 40-60 years maybe,(lifetime of peoples in that era maybe 90-120 years a person?), passing along the knowledge to create a structured, political, self sufficient, self supportive society.

Just my thoughts, please correct me if I am wrong in some of my memories from that book, I will go see if I can rummage it up.
Dust


Not sure what you mean. Yes, please do. That's a Graham Hancock book, correct? He has some interesting information.



posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by bambam272
BTW: I wasnt just bringing up the movie V just to bring it up. I believe that our government or select individuals are trying to either cover up or slowly introduce the concept of aliens, UFO's, etc. to the public via movies and the media so they can ease into our everyday lives without being noticed.


Aye, alot of people think the same thing.



posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06
just to reming everyone. (this is true) there was a US millitary operation called stargate. The program may have ended or it may be stil going on. The guy didn't say. I think it is still going on. It involved mind readers and a whole bunch of other stuff. Including the stargate.


Lemme see. The Stargate Program was supposed to be about remote viewers. I never heard a thing about an actual stargate. Where'd you read this?



posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Nice work undo, I mean really nice work.

It is nice to see folks try and find the truth. For folks to except todays mainstream religion as a 'magical' heaven is so illogical.

You have no less respect from me because you are a woman. Anyone who looks for themselves instead of taking what someone else says as 'gospel' deserves respect. It doesn't matter the gender, color or country - as long as they try to find what was real.

Something WAS happening during the beginnings of Sumeria, and that something was HUGE. It has been misinterpreted so many times that we now how have so many beliefs - nothnig good can come from that.

Great work undo, I love your mind.



posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
undo, a few questions.

does your theory basically assert that aliens came to earth and gave us this technology, or ancient civilizations developed it on their own ?

if its the alien slant, how do you balance that idea with your strong religious beliefs as outlined in your acknowlegements in your e-book ?

if ancient civilizations are the source, how did they develop the energy infrastructure needed to develop such an amazing technology ?


and I'm hoping byrd stops by for a lesson




posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Just to spark some interest: could it be possible that these aliens are none other than fallen angels or possibly even Lucifer himself? It says that the devil can take many forms to deceit you. 1000's of years ago he might have been a witch, elderly woman or even a small child. Nowadays its hard to convince us of alot so they/he takes the form of aliens. Just thought i'd hit a nerve with that one. Peace.



posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
bambam, I would think that's a logical assumption, but since none of this is written in stone (pardon the pun), that's all we can do at the moment is assume.

undo, you are a woman beyond your years, I like your style. Easy to read, understandable, I enjoy every minute of your writing.

Thanks!






top topics



 
614
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join