Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Stargates are real

page: 7
614
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Elongated skulls are also the result of sever in-breading. Was common for the Egyptian royalty to marry their brothers/sisters.




posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   


Originally posted by Dutch_Rick

Is there a stargate in Holland?


Well I was in Amsterdamn smoking this funny shaped thing and for a second I'm sure a Stargate appeared right in front of me



posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I knew I read about a possible Stargate somewhere.


Peruvian Stargate

Does anyone know if this mystery has been solved?



posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 25cents


fair enough, but pangea is more commonly thought to have existed more around the time of the extinction of the dinosaurs rather than the dawn of man. more especially, pangea was NOT around during our written history. beyond that, i'm not so much concerned with evidence of the civilization - an advanced species could probably locate and annihilate all traces of their civilizations technological presence if they'd had the mindset. what i'm concerned about is the biological evidence of such matters - where are the bones, the mummies? furthermore, and this is kind of addressing another question in my first post, but why in the dickens would a civilization who had such a readily available slave race abandon it? a civilization who had mastered faster than light travel wouldn't be afraid of a little water.


It's possible pangaea was around during oral histories, we just don't recognize it due to lack of descriptive information. As far as the dinos go, I have a few theories about that as well. lol I've been working on the premise that there was at least two races of Adam. The first people, and the first people again, with some type of unwritten catastrophe between the two events. I'd have to look back in my notes to say anything else about it. I've got way too much information in my head, atm. lol

As far as the mummies, i think the nephilim offspring are the only remaining evidences of the nephilim themselves, but proof of the Anunnaki can only be seen (as far as I know)_in the biblical, sumerian, hindu, chinese, egyptian, pseudopigraphical and other mesopotamian texts and in their artworks. Even some of the ancient Greek, Roman and classical tales from Europe and the British Isles have echoes of it. That is, unless of course, you meet one in person. People are still encountering angels/aliens. Some good. Some not.

Regarding abandoning their "slaves", I don't think they did. I think they were forced to leave by God. Many were punished, forced to go back through Enki's star gate at Eridu and not allowed to return here till the events of Revelation 9, when an angelic being or alien, if you will, returns to unlock it.



posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heckman
Elongated skulls are also the result of sever in-breading. Was common for the Egyptian royalty to marry their brothers/sisters.


From what I've read (so far), inbreeding in humans causes microencephaly (small skulls) but not elongated skulls. If you have information you can share on the topic, please do so?



posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Rhesus Negative,

Nice pics! Where'd you find them? Google Earth pics of Iraq are typically blurry but those pics are good.

Ur and Eridu are two different cities.



posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by sidsd
hmmm... what u said were jus words.. well could u give us some proper evidence for your words.. u said u r authoring a book perhaps sharing a single proof wont offend u much...


Yeah undo, we require some evidence. Photographic evidence of tele-port devices, or star gates for that matter, not some vague sketches drawn by the housemaid.
The proof is in the pudding!!


What sketches? Did I post sketches?

Quantum Teleportation: IBM
www.research.ibm.com...

On Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...



posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hammer of God



Originally posted by Dutch_Rick

Is there a stargate in Holland?


Well I was in Amsterdamn smoking this funny shaped thing and for a second I'm sure a Stargate appeared right in front of me





posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Please guys... just read the thread a little more closely. She's discussing a theory, not saying she has a stargate in her basement.


Loving this discussion btw Undo. A thought popped into my head yesterday about the description of Enki's machine. You said "a tangled thread" and my first thought was that it's an apt description of a nest of wires. But now I'm wondering if this could actually have been an attempt to explain the function rather than the appearance. "Quantum Entanglement" is now the most likely theory to support working teleportation.


Several thoughts crossed my mind when I was contemplating the "tangled thread". Wires came to mind, as did some other form of technology, as did the possibility it was referring to a labyrnith of passageways. Personally, I think it was just the only way the person who saw it, could explain what he/she was seeing, which leads me to believe its a reference to the appearance of the technology, perhaps even a reference to various routes of the star gate..

As regards Quantum Entanglement, yes, that is very bizaare science.



posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
please explain


Sorry. Within the family there would be at least one nephilim parent. The other might be a human, or might not. So after several generations, the original Anunnaki genetic markers, thinned out. A first born might have a human mom and a nephilim dad, so he would be half and half, a hybrid of a hybrid. See what I mean? The original nephilim were the purest of the human hybrids, followed by their children, followed by theirs, and so on..
This may even explain why there's such a prevalent theme of ancestor worship in the ancient civs.

[edit on 8-3-2006 by undo]


thanks for ther reply, I was getting at why a second born of the same parents would have less annunaki blood. If they are different sets of parents, thats a whole different story. My 5 year old daughter is 50% me 50% my wide, as is my 4 month old son. there is no dilution genetically, only culturally.



posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest



thanks for ther reply, I was getting at why a second born of the same parents would have less annunaki blood. If they are different sets of parents, thats a whole different story. My 5 year old daughter is 50% me 50% my wide, as is my 4 month old son. there is no dilution genetically, only culturally.


Oh I see what you mean. A human couple has first, a hybrid child born from a nephilim king and the human bride to be, and THEN a human child born from themselves. This is the tradition of the first born.



[edit on 9-3-2006 by undo]



posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Rhesus Negative,

Nice pics! Where'd you find them? Google Earth pics of Iraq are typically blurry but those pics are good.

Ur and Eridu are two different cities.


I was surprised too. I think the google earth data for that area has been updated recently because everywhere apart from Baghdad used to be blurry as you say. If you hover over southern Iraq in google earth and have the 'Google Earth Community' layer turned on with a tick in the box you will see that the Tallil Airbase is clearly marked with a tag. The Ur ziggurat is NNE(on the compass) of the airbase, you can't miss it. That specific area appears to be in a yellowish coloured box and when you zoom in the resolution is excellent.

When you get close enough there is an information tag which takes you to a post where there is a good photo of the outside of the ziggurat from the ground level.



posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by syrinx high priest



thanks for ther reply, I was getting at why a second born of the same parents would have less annunaki blood. If they are different sets of parents, thats a whole different story. My 5 year old daughter is 50% me 50% my wide, as is my 4 month old son. there is no dilution genetically, only culturally.


Oh I see what you mean. A human couple has first, a hybrid child born from a nephilim king and the human bride to be, and THEN a human child born from themselves. This is the tradition of the first born.



[edit on 9-3-2006 by undo]


I see your point, an annunaki "god" more than likely would have more than 1 wife, right ? or do you think they

I smell a book coming out, the sumerian code !



posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

I see your point, an annunaki "god" more than likely would have more than 1 wife, right ? or do you think they

I smell a book coming out, the sumerian code !



Sometimes, yes. But read the Epic of Gilgamesh. The guy was banging every human bride in his kingdom on the eves of their weddings to their human husbands. So the first child was almost always a hybrid. Then the king had a talent pool to choose from, from amongst his own various offspring with any number of human women. ..



posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

I see your point, an annunaki "god" more than likely would have more than 1 wife, right ? or do you think they

I smell a book coming out, the sumerian code !



Sometimes, yes. But read the Epic of Gilgamesh. The guy was banging every human bride in his kingdom on the eves of their weddings to their human husbands. So the first child was almost always a hybrid. Then the king had a talent pool to choose from, from amongst his own various offspring with any number of human women. ..


OK, I get it now (took awhile, I know) I just read dan browns book, deception point, its about transpermia, really interesting book, you might like it



posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone has pointed this out...but they think they've found Giglamesh's actual tomb a few years ago.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Very, very interesting stuff. There is a lot of stuff on it if you google it.



posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Personally, I think it was just the only way the person who saw it, could explain what he/she was seeing, which leads me to believe its a reference to the appearance of the technology, perhaps even a reference to various routes of the star gate..


Oh. That's so mundane and boring.


I was trying to imagine some poor confused Sumerian scribe taking dictation about the inner workings of the stargate by Enki and Mrs. Enki.. err... Myrna.

Myrna: "Enki, why are you trying to explain string theory and quantum entanglement to this savage?"
Enki: "It's a joke Myrna. What, you don't think it's funny?"
Myrna: "There's nobody on this godforsaken rock that will understand the joke you ass!"
Enki: "Just wait Myrna, when they finally figure this stuff out themselves it'll be the funniest joke on the damn planet!"
Enki: "So, whatcha got there so far fella?"
Sumerian: "err.. how about "the inside is a tangled thread beyond understanding"...?"
Enki: "Good enough."



posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Undo, nice post... lots of info...

But is it good info?

So far, I can say that the elongated heads theory that they aren't bound is a little suspect.

how does the poster know that these weren't made the way that the others were? they look the same... we know the other method worked fine... so why not the same cause in the others? IMO they are all caused by head binding.

But I digress... as to your points. Byrd is right... check your dates, and keep in mind the overlap ages...

Hindu religious texts are one area that your research seems to be weak in. It could bolster your theory quite a bit.
It holds much, as there are numerous written accounts from previous word of mouth, regarding a battle of demigods (anunnaki and nephilum) that is spoken of in Sumerian texts... really quite spooky how they overlap (requires little imagination) not to mention the wierd illustrations of some of these gods...
(might have been the only way to draw from old descriptions...ie- "he had skin of blue grey, and resembled human", becomes a pastel blue skinned human, instead of a squatty grey). Also take Ganesh... is there a more alien looking god in any religion? (the elephant headed figure)
They have written accounts of star battles, and spaceships shooting "frikin laserbeams", and such...
Just a thought... I think you might be surprised...

also surprising is that most hindus i have spoke with, dont beleive a word of the historical accounts, and dont have a clue how they got so wild in the descriptions... they assume it is symbolic.



posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

Originally posted by undo
Personally, I think it was just the only way the person who saw it, could explain what he/she was seeing, which leads me to believe its a reference to the appearance of the technology, perhaps even a reference to various routes of the star gate..


Oh. That's so mundane and boring.


I was trying to imagine some poor confused Sumerian scribe taking dictation about the inner workings of the stargate by Enki and Mrs. Enki.. err... Myrna.

Myrna: "Enki, why are you trying to explain string theory and quantum entanglement to this savage?"
Enki: "It's a joke Myrna. What, you don't think it's funny?"
Myrna: "There's nobody on this godforsaken rock that will understand the joke you ass!"
Enki: "Just wait Myrna, when they finally figure this stuff out themselves it'll be the funniest joke on the damn planet!"
Enki: "So, whatcha got there so far fella?"
Sumerian: "err.. how about "the inside is a tangled thread beyond understanding"...?"
Enki: "Good enough."


Oh brother.
I dunno if people would think that was so funny after they thought about it for a bit.



posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
Undo, nice post... lots of info...

But is it good info?

So far, I can say that the elongated heads theory that they aren't bound is a little suspect.

how does the poster know that these weren't made the way that the others were? they look the same... we know the other method worked fine... so why not the same cause in the others? IMO they are all caused by head binding.

But I digress... as to your points. Byrd is right... check your dates, and keep in mind the overlap ages...

Hindu religious texts are one area that your research seems to be weak in. It could bolster your theory quite a bit.
It holds much, as there are numerous written accounts from previous word of mouth, regarding a battle of demigods (anunnaki and nephilum) that is spoken of in Sumerian texts... really quite spooky how they overlap (requires little imagination) not to mention the wierd illustrations of some of these gods...
(might have been the only way to draw from old descriptions...ie- "he had skin of blue grey, and resembled human", becomes a pastel blue skinned human, instead of a squatty grey). Also take Ganesh... is there a more alien looking god in any religion? (the elephant headed figure)
They have written accounts of star battles, and spaceships shooting "frikin laserbeams", and such...
Just a thought... I think you might be surprised...

also surprising is that most hindus i have spoke with, dont beleive a word of the historical accounts, and dont have a clue how they got so wild in the descriptions... they assume it is symbolic.


Well the really cool thing about the theory is my dates don't concur with the dates of the catholic church because I disagree with their dates. lol So I can move that little timeline all over yonder until it fits the puzzle of history.





new topics

top topics



 
614
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join