It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desmond
Great post btw, is your book out on amazon.com?

Her two short books are available free here with links to her website...
The Star*Gates

Also look at the bottom of her signature..

Successful retrieval of objects or individuals was last rated at 37%. Human testing has ceased until they are able to retrieve at a 97% or greater probability.

I will find the post and track down the documents if I can... What you are describing though was first attempted in the Philadelphia experiment

There is a real posibility that they messed with time and are still trying to fix it... but that is just a rumor...

For you... have a close look at this link... and tell me what you think
Wormholes

Edit to add...

Wowsers... that was over three years ago... and barely a peep in the thread..

New Project: Modulated Dimensional Realities...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting There have been few posts by him since... just like the fellow who popped in her to link me to those military docs...

Gotta love ATS information just drops in your lap

So it seems there is no link just a "personal third party story" Goning to be hard to follow up on that...

But at least it did lead me to the secrets of HARRP

[edit on 12-12-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Simply amazing thread! I couldn't stop reading. It took me 3 days to finish the whole thread up to this point but I'm glad I did. You all have put together so much information in such a way that it really makes sense.

Just a little info about me....

One of the biggest questions about the bible that I've had for as long as I can remember is... Cain was sent away after killing Abel and found a wife (others) out there?? Where did they come from? If you use only the bible there was only Adam, Eve, Cain, and Abel. Where'd these other people come from? Your research answers this for me.

Another one is the dino's. I always thought the earth was created a mere few thousand years ago and Adam/Eve were the beginning so I said these dino's can't be real. I thought it was all a big lie/coverup to make us believe in evolution. I just can't believe in evolution and I don't think I ever will. There's just too much that says "CREATION". I do believe in adaptation to your environment but not changing from one species to another over time.
In my reading Icke I had a really hard time with reptilians at first. But I started to believe that the fallen angels could be where the "reptilian" blood came from. Everything that you've put together here from the ancient writings really makes sense.

I used to watch a show when I was a kid called "Land of the Lost" on Sat. mornings. Marshall, Will and Holly travel through a time doorway into the past during the time of the dinosaurs. But the kicker to me is the Sleestak, biped reptilian looking people. For the most part only one of them was really intelligent his name was..... Enoch. He's trying to make changes to the time doorway (moving crystals around in the correct order) to get back to his own time. There's so much about that show that screams of real things of our past. Well I'll shut up and hope this thread takes back off again.

Thanks to everyone for this thread... Very impressive indeed...

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Read particularly about Enik, Sleestak and Altrusions at...

Sleestak and Altrusions

I just find some of the things very interesting such as the Enki statues found that had 6 fingers etc... and in the description of the altrusions on Land of the Lost, they had six fingers and used crystal technology. I know it's just a show but some of the ideas seem to hearken back to our real past maybe? Think the writers knew more than we thought???

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
In my original post I spelled the intelligent sleestak's name as "Enoch" but it's actually spelled Enik according to Wikipedia. Now flip the "i" and the "k" and you have Enki. Hmmm.... facinating....

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by leachbed67
Simply amazing thread! I couldn't stop reading. It took me 3 days to finish the whole thread up to this point but I'm glad I did.

Welcome and thanks for taking the time....

As to the thread taking off again... well it goes in spurts... Its not easy finding new material all the time and there are many topics we are working with...

But if you have any specific questions fire away....

Happy Holidays

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by leachbed67
Simply amazing thread! I couldn't stop reading. It took me 3 days to finish the whole thread up to this point but I'm glad I did. You all have put together so much information in such a way that it really makes sense.

Blink, blink.
That's very inspiring.
I don't get much inspiration these days.

Remember, alot of this is only theory based on ancient texts. It was just too hard for me to believe that every ancient text was a lie. There may be some rough edges and bumps, but I think the ancient histories speak for themselves about what was really going on back then. Add the artifacts, follow the trails, and things get alot clearer. With some investigation, the whole thing just pops right up in your face. It's really quite amazing.

[edit on 22-12-2007 by undo]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Don't they use 1 eyed black triangle spirits in order to do Stargates?

Yeah; anyone see this with their spirit vision. Well; what you do is goto 5th physical density and fly into a 1 eyed black triangle... ask it to shoot your spacecraft and you go flying faster than light.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by alextron
Don't they use 1 eyed black triangle spirits in order to do Stargates?

Yeah; anyone see this with their spirit vision. Well; what you do is goto 5th physical density and fly into a 1 eyed black triangle... ask it to shoot your spacecraft and you go flying faster than light.

I'm not sure. You're more versed in that area than I am. I'm not very familar with densities although I found your info on "WE" and "I AM" to be interesting. It's also interesting that you called it "one eyed". Any particular reason for that?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Wonderfully said with "ancient texts & histories speak for themselves."

I have been on a self imposed "internet stand down" during the holidays. Yes it has become clear to me as I have ruminated over the vast information available.

We humans are a result of those texts & histories. I must add also, that I agree with a well known & contemporary writer that we humans suffer from prehistoric amnesia. Our texts are limited to the ravages of time. Our oral histories have fair-ed only a bit longer. It is difficult at best to understand all of the written texts that date no farther than 4-5000 years. Whereas with other potential information, it is impossible to conceive anything that may be 40,000 years old. Amnesia? Perhaps DNA manipulation may be an answer. Only my thoughts at this juncture.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by leachbed67

Your questions about Fallen Angels, is a great point of understanding this Quest before us. Yes fallen, and otherwise, there is much to pursue. More than one mind can follow & hold.
It seems bright as day for a time. Then darkness falls for what seems forever, only to wake one day to light again.

Welcome, friend.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

The archeologists also have detected a sculpture that could be of the Aztec rain god Tlaloc, or of the god of the sky and earth Tezcatlipoca.

I wanted to mention this here since it may tie into the Sumerian stuff that was already mentioned.

Tezcatlipoca is one of the Aztec Gods. en.wikipedia.org...

Tezcatlipoca had a rival called Quetzalcoatl
en.wikipedia.org...

Just giving these 2 pages a quick read I pick up ideas that make me think these Aztec Gods were copied from the Sumerian ones. The stories have some familiar ideas and the Gods seem to have the same powers or attributes.

Am I off course with this?

I'm really hoping they show what that possible sculpture looks like so we can compare it to the ones found in the Middle East.

I got more reading to do, but I have been checking out Enki and his crew much more as of late. I enjoy reading about him and the things he has given us.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Recently read about the sun-god (Autum) Ra that turns out to not be a sun-god after all. He was the lord of 'the circle' and rised in the west and come down in the east - the opposite of the sun. The way they describe Ra traveling down in order to go to a spesific star (they aparently knew wich star he ended up in) I think he had one of "your" stargates. The circkle he was lord over was a stargate...
So I think there is a gate in north Egypt as well as your persian one.
Unlike the Stargate movie/series the real once go only to one spesific star, but there seems to be more than one gate, several wich goes to different stars than Ra's and Enki's gates.

One of the things that bugs me is why they made starships and cities in space when they had a whole planet to settle on. There were few humans back then so they could easily have taken lands for themselves.

A question;
how did the word E.Absu become Abyss exactly. It's easy to claim it but any proof or hints other than you claiming it?

[edit on 28-12-2007 by Ghaele]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghaele

One of the things that bugs me is why they made starships and cities in space when they had a whole planet to settle on. There were few humans back then so they could easily have taken lands for themselves.

Building cities on a planet about to get hit by a big catastrophe is a bad idea...

Sit in ship and wait for 'storm' to pass is a good idea

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Building cities on a planet about to get hit by a big catastrophe is a bad idea...

What catastrophe? Archieology have found no big global catastrophe the last few thousand years at least.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   

A question;
how did the word E.Absu become Abyss exactly. It's easy to claim it but any proof or hints other than you claiming it?

[edit on 28-12-2007 by Ghaele]

I've written extensively about Ra's involvement in all this. In fact, I believe he is Enki.

The Absu was called the deep water by later historians as time confused the original meaning of the word, and melded "Absu" with "Abyss." The first two letters mean "water". The E.ABZU was Enki's metal flying, floating, roaring, glowing, advice giving, tangled thread beyond understanding, temple.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by undo]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Oh so Absu and E.Abzu are different things? Gues I confused them, is there any special reason behind that you always write E.Abzu with all big letters?

I did read about Absu were 'going down in order to go up into the stars' and the pyramide of metal, I tought there was a stargate on or in the pyramid and that it therefore was the same word.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by NJ Mooch

I've been reading about Olmec and Maya history. I found a page that has some very interesting artifacts pictured in this article...

www.crystalinks.com...

They are toward the bottom of the page.
Showing Enki coming up out of the water, a winged reptilian god giving water/liquidblood of life, to a bio-genetically engineered human, etc...

Tony

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Oh so Absu and E.Abzu are different things?

Yes. ABZU is the name of the star gates of ancient Sumer. They were typically underground and/or underwater. At least, that's my theory based on the information.
E.ABZU was Enki's flying, floating metal temple. That's not my theory, that's actually straightforward, in their texts, no need to assume metaphor, symbollism or alternate meaning.

is there any special reason behind that you always write E.Abzu with all big letters?

Apparently, the sumerians didn't have lower case. Everything was the same size and the context supplied the case. This particular feature of the ancient texts, has thrown off a lot of independent researchers, who assume everything of the same name is fundamentally referring to the exact same thing (such as the argument that god and God is identical, but it really is not. Even the sumerians differentiated between the lesser god and the God of city-state but since they didn't use lower and uppercase to suggest a difference in power or scope, the answer can only be derived from the context it's written in, which independent or amateur researchers have trouble extracting from the language).

Another example is the commonly held misconception that because a hebrew in phoenician captivity referred to Baal in the "god" sense, that it meant Baal was Jehovah in the "GOD" sense. This appears to be both true and false. Baal in phoenician language is "lord". A very generic term, but two people of different religious backgrounds will mean 2 different things when they use the term in phoenician.

As a result, it's hard to separate out which "ABZU" was diminutive (smaller) and which was larger, as the term is the same case, regardless. ABZU was ABZU, no matter where it was located (including Abydos , Egypt). Did you read the piece about Abydos? It appears the word is greek and in the original egyptian it is Abdju, the "DJ" is pronounced "Z", rendering the phonetic "Abzu." Abydos and Naqada were founded and built by Osiris
(Nimrod) and his entourage, before his "death." My theory is:

When Nimrod failed to open the gate at Tower of Babel, the original E.ABZU site of one of the smaller ABZUs, he absconded with the ABZU (The DUR.ANKI) from Nibru and took it to Egypt, where he built the Osirieon to house it. Many many years later, the pharaoh Seti I, discovered the Osirieon (and therefore the DUR.ANKI ABZU) while excavating for his own temple at Abydos, and as a result, had the Book of the Gates written and engraved into his alabaster sarcophagus to commemorate the discovery. Problem is, I don't think Seti I and his people, knew how to use it.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I think Isis may end up being more of a villian than a goddess, if the info regarding her actions is accurate.

For example, it is said that Osiris' evil brother Set, cut him up in fourteen pieces and spread those pieces along the Nile. Isis then goes out, collects the pieces and puts Osiris back together again, all except his phallus (the family jewels). She creates an artificial phallus for him, which is represented by the Obelisk. In fact, on each site where she discovers a piece of his body, she builds another Obelisk or shrine, numbering 14.

My current theory is that there was originally a pyramid on top of the Osirieon at Abydos. Because Osiris (Nimrod) had been overruled on opening the Babel gate, he was in the process of going against the rules again, by opening the DUR.ANKI gate. He carted it off to Abydos, building the structures to house it and so on.

Isis struck a deal with the rest of the "Divine Council" members (the other anunnaki "gods") and assisted in Osiris' death (removal via the gate mentioned on the Shabaka stone), burial of the Abydos gate, and destruction of the Abydos Osirieon pyramid, which she had built into the shrines along the Nile.
In other words, the 14 pieces of his body, were actually fourteen monuments, erected by Isis to commemorate the "passing" of Osiris (who was represented by the pyramid at Abydos), which was in reality, not a commemoration at all, but the destruction of Osiris symbollically as the pyramid being disassembled and turned into monuments all over Egypt.

I could be wrong, but the similarities to style and motivation were certainly there. The other ancient texts hint at this, as well. I mean, it's possible that both events happened but the story is really heavy with symbollism.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
So let's connect this to the sumerian data.
Inana and Isis are one in the same.
When Inana manages to get the "ME" (the divine powers) from Enki, he has her pursued to retrieve them. Earlier in the thread, I theorized that the divine powers of the ME were similar to the star gate AND the dial home device used to control the star gate. The more I read about it and saw representations of it, the more it seemed quite possible. The time frame was the big problem.

See Inana wasn't a sumerian. She was egyptian and akkadian, but not sumerian. Sumer was already buried under eight foot of flood water silt, by the time Inana/Isis enters the picture, and Enki had already vacated the planet by the time of Akkad. So what was this story of Inana stealing the ME all about?

I think it's connected to the DUR.ANKI ABZU at Abydos, the death of Osiris and the destruction of the Abydos-Osirieon Pyramid. She helped Nimrod take the DUR.ANKI and in fact, was part of the reason the Babel gate had almost been opened (read Enmerkar and the Lord of Arrata (Enmerkar is Nimrod/Osiris) Arrata is Eridu, which is Babel, just different names for it in different time frames.
Eridu=Sumer.
Arrata=Akkad.
Babel=Babylon.

So the title could actually be,

Enmerkar and the Lord of Eridu.
Or Enmerkar and the Lord of Babel.

In short, Inana/Isis/Ishtar helped Nimrod/Enmerkar/Osiris, steal the DUR.ANKI and the ME to operate it. This event is described, if my theory is correct, in "Inana and Enki", where the gate is referred to as the "Boat of Heaven." Remember how the egyptians believed they travelled on a heavenly boat upon heavenly waters, into the stars? Just a misrepresentation of the gate, perhaps even a spacecraft as it accesses or uses the gate. So Boat of Heaven is synonymous with the star gate and the part of the divine powers of the ME, which is the device to control it.

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join