It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
rapturas,

Erm, he mentioned cylinder seal data. But he talks about it as if the person interviewing him knows what he means, even though he doesn't elaborate on it. Where's that coming from? Know what he's referring to? It's in the first part.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Melbourne Militia

Here it is:

www.globalsecurity.org...
www.globalsecurity.org...

[edit on 3-11-2007 by undo]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
To be honest, I have only read the transcript as my connection will not permit me to fully download the video (cuts off for some reason). From what I gathered, the guy being interviewed was of military origin so it is to be expected that some (critical?) information would not be disclosed, as he mentioned (I believe). I personally believe that what was said to be true, if you do not, well I don’t know what to say lol =]

Im no expert so maybe you could pieced together and fill in the blanks? Do you even believe that what he is saying is true?

Have a look at the links below, something you may be familiar with but I cannot access the full essay. What got me to it was this that came up in a search:-

Nebuchadnezzar II
“.. time in history that an unpublished original cylinder seal was brought from Babylonia to New ... is an incorrect English interpretation of the Kings actual name ...
(2978 Words -- Approx. 12 Pages)”

www.megaessays.com...
www.directessays.com...

Heres some info on Nebuchadnezzar from wiki

(c 630-562 B.C.E), was a ruler of Babylon in the Chaldean Dynasty, who reigned c. 605 BC-562 BC. He is famous for his monumental building within his capital of Babylon, his role in the Book of Daniel, and his construction of the Hanging Gardens of Babylon and known among Christians and Jews for his conquests of Judah and Jerusalem.

His name in Akkadian, Nabû-kudurri-uṣur, is usually interpreted as "O Nabu, defend my kudurru" -- Nabu being the Babylonian deity of wisdom who is the son of the major god Marduk.
en.wikipedia.org...

D: Well, no. No. No. It would be pumped up in power to stabilize the “doorway,” if you will, to step through into another location, which in essence, because distance and time are relative, the same thing - step through into another time. The Looking Glass device is a back-engineered Stargate.
K: OK.
D: So it was actually back-engineered from the original cylinder-seal data which allowed us to produce the Stargate access devices, if you will, what we call the Stargates.
K: Uh huh.
D: It's a back-engineered device, the Looking Glass is. So the Looking Glass is a secondary device and it was coming into its fore in the 60s and 70s and Will saw one of the first generations of it, from what I understand, a very large piece of equipment. They always get smaller, no matter what. Look at what's happened to the computer.
K: Who? Will saw?
D: Will Uhouse.
K: ... Uhouse saw the original Looking Glass.
D: He saw one of the original Looking Glasses demonstrated. And in fact it's going to be in the DVD that we're getting ready to put out, the actual interview, where he was indicating the firing of a bullet, I believe it was, through an object, and there was a time delay where the bullet actually passed through the object where you saw the bullet past the object, or the projectile if you will, a rail gun, I believe. What was the ... [Marci McDowell, off screen, confirms this]. Yeah, it was a rail gun being used. And then afterward they saw the impact of the device. So they were already playing with it in the early 70s, early to mid 70s, dealing with time sequences………………

….They are decommissioned.They are separated into their three components: there's a projection component, a ring component, and also a barrel component to both the Stargate devices as well as the Looking Glass device. The Stargates also have field posts, and again I'm not a physicist so I wouldn't be the appropriate one to make comment as to how they work.

projectcamelot.org...

edit to add in reference and correct some spelling mistakes =/

more interesting bits lol
www.morphizm.com...

[edit on 3-11-2007 by rapturas]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Burisch is somewhat confusing. I think. I'm not sure where he got the 50 gates info, but I've found nothing to indicate there are that many.. Hmm.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
lol was actually more than 50 but he would not commit to an actual figure. if they have been reverse engineered from seal data then the one/s you have been discussing must be the originals on this planet (and very well may not have been recovered as yet) . Say one UFO crash landed on this planet, and the technology was reverse engineered, do you think they would keep just one? Or maybe would there be a whole fleet of them thereafter?

[edit on 3-11-2007 by rapturas]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Hey Beth! Check this out. Thanks to Rapturas for posting it on another thread of mine...

projectcamelot.org...

And then there's this - THE SECRET RACE TO CONTROL IRAQ'S EXTRATERRESTRIAL HERITAGE

Cheers!

[edit on 4-11-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

There is no ET tech in Iraq.
If there were all the European countrys/Nato and the UN would have been all over the place. But instead they all stayed away, for obvious reasons, they were against the war

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SKUNK2

apparently NATO and the UN already have reverse engineered stargates!

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2
There is no ET tech in Iraq.
If there were all the European countrys/Nato and the UN would have been all over the place. But instead they all stayed away, for obvious reasons, they were against the war

Good point. But remember that you don't require an army of a brigade or division strength for hunting down and studying ET tech like stargates etc. You would just go in with a few scientists and engineers and a few spooks from the intell agencies!

And that's nothing to do with the politics of the war for oil! But hey! The Americans probably do have a dual task there. Oil AND ET tech!!

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by rapturas

Ok, ok, ok. Nice reading you got there, but one thing i dont understand is that, the stargates he mentions are for time travel or going to other worlds? I really didnt figure out, sorry to bother you.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Achiro
reply to post by rapturas

Ok, ok, ok. Nice reading you got there, but one thing i dont understand is that, the stargates he mentions are for time travel or going to other worlds? I really didnt figure out, sorry to bother you.

yeah, he's very undescriptive in some areas, and very descriptive in others. it's hard to follow him. bits and pieces of important data are just left out or assumed, as if he knows his audience is completely aware of what he is saying.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to Achiro
You arent bothering me, I love this sort of thing =]

“the stargates he mentions are for time travel or going to other worlds”

what is your understanding of a stargate and its function?

reply to undio

“yeah, he's very undescriptive in some areas, and very descriptive in others. it's hard to follow him. bits and pieces of important data are just left out or assumed, as if he knows his audience is completely aware of what he is saying.”

To be honest with you, as far as im concerned the bits he has left out im not overly fussed about (and i would expect certain info to be left out), that is if he is telling the truth which I honestly believe he is. Maybe consider it a bonus that he has left it out otherwise the mystery would be solved and that would conclude this thread? =]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Undo i have been trying to get in contact with you but because my post count i have been unable to. i think i have some more fact(unsure) to undo's theory.

www.youtube.com...

thats the link

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I was under the impression "Eden" was near the Euphrates(spellingLOL) river according to the Sumerians. I was also under the impression that "adam" was just a term for the creation of us (male+female) "Adamou", while "EVE" meant the passing of knowledge/maturity.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
wow, i could actually fit inside its head no problem
www.globetopics.com...
another found? people are saying its a hoax and all CGI lol
www.globetopics.com...
globetopics.com...

[edit on 4-11-2007 by rapturas]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Sorry dude, that pic is a known fake. Been shown here a few times.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

oh well =[ so does the same apply for the youtube clip as well?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Don't know, didn't watch it. I'll have a look tomorrow, but those Giant Skeletons are fake. In one, you can see blatantly were the photo shopping has been done.

Beware, this site is filled with arm chair image analysts and if your not careful, they'll eat you alive!!
Having said that, they'd say a pic of their own mum was fake sometimes....

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
Anyway, in addition to the theory posted previously about the "bottomless pit" stargate that possibly brought water over from Mars to earth, thus causing the big flood, may I expand on that theory and possibly say that this bottomless pit may in fact be a saviour to us with the world warming up (regardless which way, global warming or increased sun activity) in that if the earth ice begins to melt dramatically and the world oceans begin to rise, could we, or the powers that be that 'might' have control of the stargate, open it to send the excess water back to Mars possibly?

Damn! I never thought about that!!! Wow So THAT"s what their plan is and how they can say 'that the water would be 30 feet deep all over Mars" I Know there is not enough Ice at the Martian poles to do that...

Thanks for that thought!
Your forgiven for scooping us on the "Fortress Australia"

Two years ago, the Georgian Bay Association released a study that claimed a 1962 Army Corps dredging project accidentally created an ever-increasing erosion problem on the bottom of the St Clair River, the main outflow for Lakes Michigan and Huron.

Okay fine just walk right in and drop two atomic bombs on us why don't you? Has anyone said anything about where they think the water is going?

Beaming oceans to Mars is fine and dandy, but you do need fresh water... and the Great Lakes sure have a lot of that... and its still pretty clean north of lake Erie

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
oh sorry i didn't know it was photo shopped. i thought it looked weird on another note there have seen some photo's of "nephilim" sized skeletons that didn't look fake. i would suppose it would be miles underground if anywhere there were neph skeletons.

[edit on 4-11-2007 by Khounur]

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join