It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I've looked at the unusual shape south of the Temple base. It resembles the shape of an old fashioned key.
After careful examination, it appears to be a depression in the sand, with a NE to SW axis. It seems to have what may be stone blocks along the SE wall that does give the appearance of caves. But what may outweigh that point is the dark shadow along the SW wall. The wall appears to be
somewhat high & straight, judging from the shadow length. It's as if someone was walking SE away from the Temple, turned right (SW), began digging a wide trench until they ran point blank into a stone wall, as well as having to deal with stone pillars to their left (SE).

As for the 3 small pyramids west of the Temple, yes. But this entire site is so enormous...I haven't a clue as to the acres...there are enough spots for archaeologists to dig for the next two thousand years!! I mean look at the residual imaging. I can make out a heck of a lotta structures. Just think what you could find with ground penetrating image devices. Whoa!

There are hundreds of military vehicles everywhere, Conex shipping containers, as well as at least 8 helicopters located towards the NE. It makes me really ponder what is actually going on at the site. Let's hope our tax dollars are being well spent! LOL.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
DreamingMan,

It's an interesting pic to be sure.
Oddly, I'm not sure why they are so focused on that area as Eridu, Nibru and
Abadan are nowhere near it. From what I can tell, there are no references to a gate at Ur or Uruk, but then there's really no telling how many texts are still undiscovered, unreleased or mistakenly translated.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DREAMING MANLet's hope our tax dollars are being well spent! LOL.

That our tax dollars are getting spent is not in question... I just hope the returns merit the investment and that it sees the light of day

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Oddly, I'm not sure why they are so focused on that area as Eridu, Nibru and
Abadan are nowhere near it.

Elementary my dear... they are obviously looking for WMD's

Sumerian Style

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I can totally understand the factor of the "Unknown." Reminds me of what happened at Abu Simbel, 1964-1968. The "world" literally moved the Mountain 60 meters above the original site. Now they claim all the king's horses, all the king's men & wizards kept the same April/October 22 sun's trajectory. That may be great for tourists, but not the true location, which is now under stone, sand & Lake Nasser, glug...glug....
Let's just suppose for a moment that a "gate" did exist at the actual location, say 1959, all was wall. But, come 1969, well...where would it actually be? Underwater or on the artificial mountain, 60 meters away?

That's the equivalent to relocating Newgrange, Eire, or Skara Brae, Scotland. Oh, such is the exploits of man's modernization. The Chinese are creating a "real dragon" in their Great River Project. They will destroy more than they can create. Yes, you are very correct in the thought of what may have occurred at any of the sites of UR, Abadan & others in the past, that now may very well permanently block or hamper efforts to search out potential important locations related to your research.

Your suppositions are duly noted. We can only do what our life allows us to do, with what evidence we have. Who knows, if the Mayan Code or Nostradamus doesn't zap us, perhaps some bright young pupil of history 79 years from now, will dust off your works and solve some of your tough spots, & open up a "door" long forgotten & lost to posterity.

I just feel honored to know some people out there, like yourself, that can actually see & understand these ancient links. I respect professionals, scientists & others who deal with these issues every day, BUT, there is a heck of a lot of physical materials out there that remain unknown. There is a great distance between theory & reality.

I am convinced that you are on a correct path. With what I have been keeping up here, don't apologize for anything. Keep your chin up & continue pressing forward.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotClever
My internal "Huh?" alarm is going off. It has been known to throw false alarms....
Why does this read like a late-night 'info-mercial'?

Yeah...but an infomercial by someone who has something to contribute to the goals of ats and a subject of TOP PRIORITY INTEREST to atsers.

Id much rather see the link to the e-book posted here than another youtube-video of hillary-lizard-clinton.

I am now off to send a U2U requesting that link.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Aah yes my friend, that great light.

And also well said about the WMDs. Speaking like a well informed Sumerian. A well put thought indeed. That's a helluva lot of punch. I really do not want to contemplate the ramifications on that issue.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DREAMING MAN

Your suppositions are duly noted. We can only do what our life allows us to do, with what evidence we have. Who knows, if the Mayan Code or Nostradamus doesn't zap us, perhaps some bright young pupil of history 79 years from now, will dust off your works and solve some of your tough spots, & open up a "door" long forgotten & lost to posterity.

Oh well that's not a good idea. According to Revelation 9, whatever's at the other end of that thing, is not nice and it'll make a surprise and painful visit sometime after the thing is opened. War breaks out in the space above the planet. It's supposed to be a very bad thing when that gate is opened. It has to be the big Abzu that Enki arrived here from, which would be on the floor of the Persian Gulf in Sumer timeframe. Today, it might very well be under some island in the Euphrates. Since the days of Eridu, an additional 69 miles or so of shoreline have been added along the gulf coast (from euphrates deposition). And considering the Revelation 9 verses are prophetic and claim the "angels" are bound IN THE EUPHRATES and will be loosed. . the only place "angels" are ever bound in scripture is the Bottomless Pit (which is the Abyss, which I theorize is also the Abzu gate). So it seems the text is saying the big gate is in the Euphrates during the time of Revelation 9. Not a very easy place to excavate, I should think. If they find it, they should stick it in warehouse like the Ark of the Covenant was in Raiders of the Lost Ark. lol that bugger is dangerous..

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Yeah...but an infomercial by someone who has something to contribute to the goals of ats and a subject of TOP PRIORITY INTEREST to atsers.

Id much rather see the link to the e-book posted here than another youtube-video of hillary-lizard-clinton.

I am now off to send a U2U requesting that link.

hi,

it's not an infomercial, at least, not yet. lol
maybe, if i ever get around to finishing the presentation for DVD,
it might get out there in the form of my wacky theories + images, but i don't work for devlin or any company affiliated with the stargate movie or tv series (although hubby was in space command, he was an admin, records management). not to mention, i've been procastinating on putting the DVD together due to an inner struggle i'm having over controversial issues and how they impact the way people think.

anyway, someone posted the link to my free ebooks on like the 5th page of the thread/ you can find them and other similar books by various people at thestargates.com...

[edit on 17-10-2007 by undo]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Just saw this threadabout the dogon... and thought you might want to check it out.

Here is an excerpt from the O.P.:

Because, they said, these things had been told to them by the Nommos, beings that looked something like fish, and came to earth in a spinning ship that landed with great noise. The Nommos said they were from another star in the Sirius system, neither the one they could see in the night sky, nor the companion. The Dogon called the craft an "ark", and thought these beings were gods. And so they must have seemed, for the oral history of the Dogon was said to be over 5000 years old.A time when godswere common.

Been reading this thread from the beginning and always try and check for updates. Thanks for all the wonderful information guys(and gals)!!

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Perhaps I miss read or skipped a part on the Dogon, but I recall a portion of their history as somehow being connected to the Ancient Egyptians. Would some one please clarify that connection, if indeed it is so? They seem to deserve any & all due respect if indeed they are historically, or genetically related to Ancient Egyptians.

Oh, & just a note of observation, after having glanced at some of their houses, the structures bear an uncanny resemblance to some of the objects depicted on the Sumerian clay record tablets.[Just my assessment].

I have followed the legend of Princess Scoti,(an Egyptian Pharaoh's daughter), taking Jacob's Pillow,(i.e. la faille), west across Africa, then north into Ireland, & later she & the Stone end up in Western Caledonia, present day Scotland. [My briefly abridged version]. Not forgetting the Biblical story of how Jacob & the "Angel" fought all night over the precious Stone. Makes me wonder just what sort of power Jacob actually DID have over this "Angel"?

I'm not intending to sway the post here, just trying to ascertain any other external connections to the Egyptians, who amazingly "did a walk on part into the annuls of history," in some scientific & historic accounts. I still can not understand how they suddenly decided to pack their U-Haul-em chariots & leave Sumeria for a clean start in Northeast Africa. Obviously it had something to do with some evil corruptions in Sumeria.

Anyone who would like to correct me, or add something here, please do.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
DreamingMan,

Let me investigate that and get back to you on it. I haven't gone into that area of research yet. Only briefly touched on jacob's ladder, which is a curious thing in and of itself. Will check the original words

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Preliminary report on the subject of Jacob's pillows.

Okay, this entire subject is very bizaare. I traced other instances of the use of "pillows" with the same word: mer·ah·ash·ä'

Check this out:

Eze 13:20 Wherefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I [am] against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make [them] fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, [even] the souls that ye hunt to make [them] fly.

THAT is the weirdest verse I have seen in a long time. I'll submit this to Michael Heiser (hebrew language scholar) and see what he can make of it.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Great! I can sure accept a reply from some one who can unscramble all of that. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The one for Jacob's pillows is mer·ah·ash·ä'
The one for the souls that fly, pillows is keh'·seth

========================
mer·ah·ash·ä'
1) place at the head, dominion, head place
========================

keh'·seth
1) band, fillet, covered amulets, false phylacteries

a) used by false prophetesses in Israel to support their demonic fortune-telling schemes
========================

It's just the english language wasn't specific enough to correctly translate each word as a different thing.

i'm still waiting on Mr. Heiser's translation of it, though. In the meantime, I'll see what I can find out about the rest of the info you posted

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Wow, ive been looking your post for a while now, and i just finished reading all. What you have here is a lot of information, good data. I strongly believe in the existence of a stargate. It has been writed in history by mayans, egyptians, sumerians, etc. The only problem we have is that we don't have all the clues.
And one of my theories is that one of the countries in this little planet is in possesion of one, one of them "USA" XD; if you check the budget situation, many millions are thrown away in who knows what "people call it black project". And when i speak of many millions, i mean a LOT.
But the point is that the stargate does exist, it is shown in many history clues.
And thanks for the people that has posted in this thread with information.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Achiro

Welcome to the thread, Achiro. Any comments on any data that you have, please feel free to add them. We are all here to sort these things out. UNDO & ZORGON are excellent researchers. If they can't figure it out, they know someone who can help.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I think the "Ancient Civilizations" section should also have a link in the sections over there leading to here because this topic has been discussed there, but not with the knowledge in this thread
they could be of some help there too

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by isitmagic

Perhaps you might send a U2U to UNDO, and discuss the situation. I would give that much respect, considering the Thread was started by her, & she has done the homework.

My "tuppence."

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Achiroif you check the budget situation, many millions are thrown away in who knows what "people call it black project". And when i speak of many millions, i mean a LOT.

Try 3.5 TRILLION missing from the treasury... funny how the records and the team looking into that missing money just happened to be in that section of the pentagon that was hit... just like all the Enron documents vanished with WTC 7

But thats a whole different story

Just google it you will see its true... thats a lot of black ops dollars

Have a look at this one... Three Trillion and they can't answer the question. This oughta tick off every American

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join