It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by shigawire
Ok, stargates are real... You dont need any serious research or knowledge just BS... Thats enought for kids that you are trying to fool... I offered you real help and real knowledge. You dont want it, you cant say nothing serious. Im reading that thread, but most things that i see are "popular science" mixed with BS and beliefs... OK. I said to you, forget about me. You dont want to search, you just want to belive. Bye.

did you research Zorgon's data?
nope, you didn't.
did you research my work?
nope, you didn't.
and to top it off, you are already assuming it is BS before you've read the research.
what did you do, read four pages?
remind me next time someone has a well researched topic, that the correct way to approach it is to toss it in the wastebasket after the first four pages. kinda like they do with out of place artifacts. oops. wrong paradigm... where's that sealed case for the Smithsonian basement.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Ok, stargates are real...

You dont want to search, you just want to belive. Bye.

I already posted department of defense and Air Force documents about Stargates and I asked you where else we should look... so it seems to me since you are not willing to share without playing games....

I would say the ball is in your court...
If you have anything to offer we would be happy to have it

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Did you know Gilgamesh never existed? Well, he didn't until a few months ago, when they found his city. Know why he didn't exist until a few months ago? Because the stubborn guys at university, are still trying to sell the world the fanciful idea that ancient texts are myths, even when the myths have the irrritaing habit of being dug up out of the ground on a nearly daily basis.

Believe what you want, but don't blame me if one day you realize they didn't tell you the truth at the university. I've done my bit.

[edit on 6-10-2007 by undo]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Mate u2u me. I can help with many things, do you know how many books about this are only in polish and russian? Do you know how many things we dig there? I can work with, or help, but only ppl that want to know something not fanatics... Really, im beliving now that undo is only a viral marketing bs... We should be open minded... There is no proof for stargates, only misinterpretation of some religious txt. What made me to post here? I was studying anthropology and short time archeology, i think that there was ancient civilisations that could use electricity, a-bombs and many other things... But we need more proofs than this. I can even go there with you guys and dig... But for gods sake, dont tell me that some myths are real if we know that they are only myths...

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Plaque at the Gilgamesh site reads :
Two-thirds god.
Priceless. Totally priceless.

You need to actually offer examples you disagree with, specific examples, but just claiming I'm wrong is not very convincing.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

OMG. You dont understand difference between popular science in stupid magazines and quasi scientific books and real knowledge. I tell you something, there is a city in my country that communist and even goverments before them made "first slavic city" truth is that it was germanic village... Not even connected to celts or slavic... Every person in my country belives that it was first polish city, when you start learning archeology or anthropology they say you truth, those that are arguing are labbeled idiots and have real problems because its a known fact in scientific community... I was saying only that you/we have to search deeper to defeat lies that religions, false scientists and idiots are giving us... Im not saying that stargates are impossible, im saying that we need much more work to find truth about ancient civilisations... And when i propose work you send me to other threads Undo... You dont know the truth, i dont know it too, we need more that damn priests talking BS now and then to find it!

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
the priests were the historians of their time.
you believe their modern day equivalents, the modern priests, who even though they may not be religious in the modern sense of religious, they still have a paradigm and a mindset threw which they interpret that past, just as you would like me to do now.

no, i have too much respect for the ancient texts to discount them out of hand.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
And think how many peoples were or are labbeled gods, children of gods or friends of gods even now... Thats not a proof. Peoples are always making such stories. There is not even single artifact that we can use as proof, only stories about gods... Baghdad battery? That is the only thing... And it can be explained in many ways... Even most mundane...

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
no, i have too much respect for the ancient texts to discount them out of hand.

Ok, but why we should belive them, more than priests in our times? They always were used to support rulers or rule, there was all cultures like in southern america than could cut the hearts of innocent ppl because they was fooled by priests... Look at indians or aborigens, shaman is always person that gets last word... Peoples, at least not peoples like we are black sheeps, need simple answers and gods that will protect them...

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   

And think how many peoples were or are labbeled gods, children of gods or friends of gods even now... Thats not a proof. Peoples are always making such stories. There is not even single artifact that we can use as proof, only stories about gods... Baghdad battery? That is the only thing... And it can be explained in many ways... Even most mundane...

did you read the whole thread?
please tell you've read the thread.

if not, don't worry about it.
just keep believing whatever you want to believe.

but as i said before, don't be surprised if you find out in the future, that the problem is a matter of that proverbial pendulum swinging from one extreme to the other. first, it's all true, then none of it is true. knee jerk response.

it's okay though, i'm not going to lose sleep over it, if you don't believe me. although it would certainly be better if you'd give an actual example of my research that you find to be incorrect.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Ok, but why we should belive them, more than priests in our times?

I generally don't disbelieve the historians of our times, only where it comes to the ancient past and the tendency to write slants on war stories so their particular country ends up looking good to their own people. we all know they do that.

this is the method i use:

1. first, i find similarities in historical accounts between more than one culture. this occassionally requires deciphering symbols and so forth.
2. second, i filter it threw the biblical and pseudepigraphical equivalents.
3. thirdly, i start digging for alternate meanings and translations of the original words, then i redo steps 1 and 2.
4. fourth, i ponder it for awhile, sleep on it, pray about it, then post it for consideration, share it with others, or file it for future reference.

i try to be as thorough as possible, but frankly, i'm only going to be able to offer the depth of research that the information is available for.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Undo, its not about beliving, its about proofs... Im going to bed... Few hours and ill be here again...

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Undo, its not about beliving, its about proofs... Im going to bed... Few hours and ill be here again...

do you have proof of your very own that macro evolution is true?
do you have proof of your very own that the gods of the ancients
weren't real, other than your personal opinion?

and, are you going to actually address any of my research or just
reiterate the same tired theme that the ancient texts are myths?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DREAMING MAN
Zorgon & Undo, I have an interesting proposal for you. If you wan't to check into Saddam Hussein's dedication to the ancient past, do yourself a favor and look into Google.

I presume you are referring to this?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
No, I never noticed that. Which texts were labeled unreliable and by whom?

The final individual to get blamed for the destruction is the Moslem Caliph Omar. In 640 AD the Moslems took the city of Alexandria. Upon learning of "a great library containing all the knowledge of the world" the conquering general supposedly asked Caliph Omar for instructions. The Caliph has been quoted as saying of the Library's holdings, "they will either contradict the Koran, in which case they are heresy, or they will agree with it, so they are superfluous." So, allegedly, all the texts were destroyed by using them as tinder for the bathhouses of the city. Even then it was said to have taken six months to burn all the documents.

ehistory.osu.edu...

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I'd like to take this time to break down the symbols in the blurb below and do a comparative analysis of it, with stories of Enki. Remember now, it's my hypothesis that sumerian Enki is the same as the egyptian Ra. Here's the quote I'd like to discuss:

"According to the Pyramid Texts, written on the walls of pyramids, the creator god emerged from the chaotic darkness of Nun as a mythical Bennu bird (similar to a heron or phoenix). He flew to Heliopolis, an ancient city near Cairo, where, at dawn, he alighted on the Benben, an obelisk representing a ray of the sun. After fashioning a nest of aromatic boughs and spices, he was consumed in a fire and miraculously sprang back to life. The capstone placed at the top of an obelisk or a pyramid is associated with the Bennu. Called a pyramidion or the Bennu, it is a symbol of rebirth and immortality."
www.civilization.ca...

Comparatively, this appears to be Enki's story of arrival via the big Abzu in the Persian Gulf (Abzu is equivalent to the egyptian Nun) replayed, from the egyptian perspective. The Bennu is not described as Ra, but Ra is there. Notice the sun symbols in the blurb (the obelisk, the capstone, the ben-ben, the firey nature of the Bennu, as it is reborn in a flash of fire represented as the rising sun on the horizon). its all tangled together.

By the time of the Pyramid Texts, the original stories of Enki-Ea and therefore Ra, were already quite old and appear to have underwent some colorful redesigns. Ra (Enki-Ea) had become a sun god, a bit of a misunderstanding, if my theories are correct. In fact, Enki/Ra was called the god of Water and of the Earth, in the sumerian texts. But by the time of the Pyramid texts, he'd become the sun god, as well, or exclusively. (at least, that is if we are to take the word of those who translated the hieroglyphs and their applications).

Let's look into this further:

"In the Old Kingdom, Nun is also the "place" where creation started, namely when Atum self-creates and initiates the "first occurrence" (zep tepi). Because of the pre-rational mode of cognition at work in these texts, the distinction between Nun and this first time is not clearly made yet. Arguments are presented to interprete precreation in terms of Nun, the Abyss, hand in hand with Atum, the Pleroma of the deities."
www.sofiatopia.org...

Notice the text calls Nun the Abyss (it's the Abzu), and that Atum (could this be Adam ?) self-creates and initiates the "first time" (zep tepi). If this is an account of the arrival of Adam (and Eve) through the gates of Eden, to the Earth, it's truly not a self-creation. Not that Adam was a god, mind you, but perhaps he came to be seen as one to some writer along the way, probably because eventually only gods could come through the gates.

For example, in the biblical version, Adam and Eve are evicted from Eden through the gates and not allowed to go back through. Every akkadian and babylonian text that describes this underworld doorway, claims it's an one way trip for humans. In fact, the Epic of Gilgamesh makes it perfectly clear, that by the time of Akkadia and Babylon, the gate, the Nun, the Abyss, the Abzu, was off limits to humans. Gilgamesh is only allowed to go through to paradise because it is determined that he is 2/3rds god and capable of making the journey.

Remember, the theory goes that the gate symbollized to the early viewers, the waters of birth from which the gods were born. In this fashion the 7 birth goddesses (gates) give birth to humankind as well, during the sumerian creation story, "Enki and Ninmah." They come forth from the Abzu. This is the Nun. The bottomless pit. The Abyss. And the Eye of Ra. And, as a result, the gates of Paradise and of Eden, through which Adam and Eve are thrust, after which re-entry is denied.

It's possible the differentiation between the Nun and zep tepi (the first time) is not clearly defined because there is more than one, first time. Or at least, that's my theory. This double zep tepi is based on two different creations: humans and reptilians. And both creations are only in reference to this planet, and not necessarily the original creation of humans in particular. Although it's certainly easier to ponder a reptilian bipedal rather than homo sapiens on Earth after hundreds of thousands of years of dinosaurs and various other reptiles, dominating the globe.

So for the sake of theory, let's assume that Adam and Eve originated elsewhere, and were brought here through the gate, or forced here, through the gate. Either way, here be humans. At this point in the storyline, Adam and Eve are sharing their new "garden", which appears to be a dry, rocky, dusty, bleary land that they will now have to till with the sweat of their brow. They are accompianed by a reptilian who they apparently know, as he has visited them in their original Eden home and is primarily the reason they are on Earth. In fact, his name means Lord Earth (satan is the god of this world, says the biblical texts, so the trail of bread crumbs is pretty clear). This being is Enki and therefore Ra. So if you ever wondered which of the egyptian gods predated the others, Ra is a good contender.

This could all be wrong of course, but for the pieces to fit so precisely together, across cultures and even after several dynasties of Egypt....
well, let's just say it's pretty amazing.

[edit on 7-10-2007 by undo]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Dude, the only reason some religions may have coincidence with others on the ideas of heaven, e.g. Heavens gate and the idea of the underworld, is because recent religions like Hindu and Christianity, all copied their stories and ideas from the older more ancient religions, e.g. the Ten Commandments came from the Egyptian book of the dead.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
Dude, the only reason some religions may have coincidence with others on the ideas of heaven, e.g. Heavens gate and the idea of the underworld, is because recent religions like Hindu and Christianity, all copied their stories and ideas from the older more ancient religions, e.g. the Ten Commandments came from the Egyptian book of the dead.

Hi,

I'm not a dude. : )
And frankly, i think they are all tied together, not copied but passed on.
The egyptians intermarried the mesopotamians (akkadians, babylonians, assyrians and I think also, the indians and chinese).
Their ideas are everyone's ideas, because they all originated from the same place: Sumer.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by stuffofnightmares
ok you think stargates exist... share with me some enlightening evidence you have on your theory,

youtube.com... all about stargates

[edit on 12-10-2007 by andre18]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18

Originally posted by stuffofnightmares
ok you think stargates exist... share with me some enlightening evidence you have on your theory,

youtube.com... all about stargates

tom horn is interesting. seems he and i are researching similar info, although he's a bit more traditional in his interpretations. i tend to just ignore tradition and go for what the information is telling me.

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join