It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I'm weeding threw the Sumerian star catalogue and looking for the cuneiform glyphs used and their alternate/additional meanings Here's some preliminary results, relevant to my research in this thread:

ASH.GÁN = ikû
"The Field"; alpha, beta and gamma Pegasi with alpha Andromedae

^That's a constellation in the star catalogue. isn't that interesting? It's suggested that this was how the sumerians measured land area, thusly why they called it "The Field".. I suppose this means they measured the distances between the stars in the constellation that compose the Great Square of Pegasus, and used that somehow to determine the size of land measurement. Although the sumerian texts hint at another interpretation, as "The Field constellation" was connected to Enki's Abzu.

This is the Scorpion (according to the linguists, anyway):
Girtab

it's also used in the phrase: ĝir2-tab dal-dal
which means "fly".
"dal" means "to fly", so dal-dal must
mean "to fly - to fly" (suggesting 2 wings or?)
so does that mean the scorpion is fly fly-ing? lol
they say it means "fly."

In the Epic of Gilgamesh, 2 scorpion-beings were guarding the gates of paradise. It appears the word for scorpion is interchangeable with the words for snake, fish and locust, depending on a few variables:

gir [FISH] (309x: ED IIIa, ED IIIb, Old Akkadian, Ur III, Early Old Babylonian, Old Babylonian) wr. gir; girku6 "a fish" Akk. šahû

muš [SNAKE] (192x: ED IIIa, ED IIIb, Old Akkadian, Ur III, Old Babylonian, Middle Babylonian) wr. muš "snake" Akk. şēru

bir [LOCUST] (35x: ED IIIa, Old Babylonian) wr. bir5; buru5; bur5 "locust" Akk. erbu

And this one is particularly weird, considering it has the glyph for sexual intercourse in it:

irgilum [LOCUST] (1x: Old Babylonian) wr. ir-gi-lum "locust"

Isn't THAT interesting?

Sources:
Pennsylvannia Sumerian dictionary
psd.museum.upenn.edu...
And
Star Catalogue
www.astronomy.pomona.edu...

[edit on 13-10-2007 by undo]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
brief side track:

ganzer [EARTH] (3x: Old Babylonian) wr. ganzer; ganzer3 "earth, land; underworld, door to the underworld" Akk. erşetu; kanisurru

(underline/bold emphasis mine)

Is that ^ a side view of this you think?

ĝešamaru [FLOOD-WEAPON] (1x: Old Babylonian) wr. ĝeš-a-ma-ru "flood-weapon"

Say what? Flood-weapon? huh...isn't THAT interesting?

Sources:
Pennsylvannia Sumerian dictionary
psd.museum.upenn.edu...

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
We interrupt this program with a news flash from Germany...

This just in...

Contributed by Mark W. (Cheop) from Nürnberg, Bavaria Germany

Green UFO moving towards a stargate....

This has to be one of the best I have seen yet....

Frame One

Frame One enhanced....

The ring is behind the trees...

Frame Two

Frame Two enhanced....

The ring is now higher in the sky... and both objects are brighter

Frame Two Negative view

By Frame Three the ring was gone. These images came from a camera set to take pictures several minutes apart...

Here is the context image, Frame 2 inset on Frame 1

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Those are unusual images, Zorg. I don't know quite what to make of them.
sometimes they look like lens flares and meteors and other times they look like disks. There's alot going on in the backdrop, as well. Really, where did you get that?

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   

tom horn is interesting. seems he and i are researching similar info

more stuff you might be interested in......on stargates...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Holes in some Debunker Theory:

I've studied the standard debunking answers and solutions meant to attack phenomenon in ancient texts and artforms. One example of a debunking is regarding the plethora of seemingly related examples, cross culture, and in different languages. It seems inconceivable to some, that the ancient peoples had similar experiences and shared a common understanding of their own current and past history. Some of that is related, of course, to political, historical or religious limitations.

For example, many have trouble understanding why there are close to nothing but mesopotamian artifacts in the first major city of the first egyptian dynasty. It seems so inconceivable to them, they simply choose to ignore it. Later examples, show the mesopotamian artifacts mixing with local artifacts: et. al, the native population burial sites vs. the foreign (mesopotamian) burial plots. What has been uncovered is that the Naqada and Abydos sites were under the rule of people who left almost entirely mesopotamian artifacts and art styles. The people under their authority were the locals, who were apparently the slaves of these mesopotamians. It's a riddle until you actually think about it for more than 2 seconds: Dynastic Egypt was primarily started by someone/some group from Mesopotamia. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out, just a willingness to look at it for what it is.

This problem boils over into areas where the names change with the culture giving the report, and the details are added to or ignored moreso on one topic in the story than another, due to political climate and any number of other factors. It might be the same or a similar story/historical account/myth, etc, but the language change creates confusion and as a result, there are thousands of examples of same same, that are called different different because the names are in different languages.

It should come as no small surprise to anyone who studies mesopotamian royalty, that each royal had countless names and titles by which he/she was known. Time and cultural barriers added yet more differentiation, and as the historical accounts aged, separation from the original events and origins were jumbled - still recognizable if you know what you're looking for, but jumbled nonetheless. As a result, they been called TOTALLY DIFFERENT STORIES/MYTHS, etc. I don't think they are different. Not even remotely. This is especially true where it touches on prominent figures such as the gods or their divine offspring.

Furthermore, it's assumed by many that the ancient texts are myths and as a result, the material doesn't glean the kind of respect that would be necessary to interpret what it meant to begin with. The researcher can't possibly arrive at a fair appraisal of a text that he/she has already decided is bunk from the outset. Add to this, political or religious limitation and the problems become nearly insurmountable.

Let's take the example of a word like "Abzu" and it's related word names and meanings. The original Abzu preceeded Akkad, making it quite old. Sumer itself, was composed of several city states in which the words of their language had variation between each city. Add to this, the same histories as told from the Akkadian perspective with its language variations, and then the Egyptian variations, the Babylonian, the Assyrian, the Indian, and the Chinese. To top it off, many of these texts underwent translations during the major empires of past history, such as the Greek empire (almost everything in Egypt has been taught to you, as the student, in the GREEK translation (Isis is Aset. Abydos is Abdju. Osiris is Wesir. Etc. and as a result, the trail is totally wiped out until the original words are found and researched. That one fact, has hidden within it, a whole other area of research of the ancient past. Without it, you might as well be comparing the past to your modern history book because that's just about how much the ancient texts will seem to have in common.

Now let's say we take a word like Abzu and start following the trail from ancient Sumer to modern times. What would we end up with as a result of our research?

Well, first off, we'd end up with countless variations in name and description. Since each culture approached the topic of presenting historical texts differently. And how would a debunker approach this? They'd call foul on the whole thing under the pretext of what some refer to as "Ufo syndrome" or some such "psychological" malady, in which the researcher starts making more connections than are actually there. The problem is, with history that is already over 6000 years old, the idea that names and descriptions of the items, places, people and gods, would be the same is completely ludicrous, and so of course, you'd end up with myraid examples of the same exact things.

In short, the argument that too many definitions/examples of the same thing are a result of wishful thinking, falls flat on its face due to the age of the accumulated texts, the vastness of the cultural influences, and the varied approaches of each culture (even within the same country).

A long time is involved, so alot of different words/symbols will be involved as well.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thank you Zorgon. You did put the puzzle together! When I first found the site, panned outward & discovered the other conical hill tops, well, I almost had a cow.

I had no previous knowledge of the site. What is your "take" on this triangular position? Do you know of any other such sites elsewhere?

Are you familiar with the Iraqi Military symbol? It too consists of a triangular form, but also has other embelishments. However, I do not think Hussein utilized the triangle to surround the historical site in question. The triangle is far different than the military symbol.

Thanks again for taking the time to check this unique site out.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Those are unusual images, Zorg. I don't know quite what to make of them.
sometimes they look like lens flares and meteors and other times they look like disks. There's alot going on in the backdrop, as well. Really, where did you get that?

I ruled out lens flare as the 'ring' is behind the trees in the first frame...

Sent to me by someone from Bavaria... unfortunately he didn't watch the event... the camera was set on auto to take pictures every few minutes and this is what showed up in two frames...

Best I have seen in a while

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Z,

I know you've found examples of what stylistically may be the basis for the egyptian "DHD"s, but what about sumerian, hindu or chinese DHDs?
anything you think looks similar?

edit: i remember you showed an image of an altar of some kind... a buddhist one, perhaps? but what about the rest? anything sumerian, hindu or far eastern (besides the buddhist? example)?

[edit on 14-10-2007 by undo]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
What about the "Me"? Could this be the DHD? Divine properties enabling cosmic activity? What exactly is cosmic activity?

me [BEING] (750x: ED IIIb, Old Akkadian, Lagash II, Old Babylonian) wr. me
"Being, divine properties enabling cosmic activity; office; (cultic) ordinance" Akk. mû; parşu

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
hrm, perhaps the "me" is the DHD
doesn't this

me [BEING] (750x: ED IIIb, Old Akkadian, Lagash II, Old Babylonian) wr. me "Being, divine properties enabling cosmic activity; office; (cultic) ordinance" Akk. mû; parşu
Akk. mû "(cultic, cosmic) order, rules"; parşu "cosmic ordinances, divine functions".

look similar to this

which is the door to the underworld (among other things)
ganzer [EARTH] (3x: Old Babylonian) wr. ganzer; ganzer3 "earth, land; underworld, door to the underworld" Akk. erşetu; kanisurru

at least one of the glyphs is identical. hrm....
Seems Inanna ran off with Enki's ME at one point.
Isn't THAT interesting?

Perhaps this:

ešgal [UNDERWORLD] wr. ešgal "earth, land; underworld" Akk. erşetu

is the overhead view of this

and this

could it be that they've shown the overhead, side and front view of it in the examples?

Side

Front

Overhead

?

[edit on 14-10-2007 by undo]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Why does this:

which means door to the underworld
(ganzer [EARTH] (3x: Old Babylonian) wr. ganzer; ganzer3 "earth, land; underworld, door to the underworld" Akk. erşetu; kanisurru)

also appear in this:

which means
igi bad [OPEN THE EYES] (2x: Old Babylonian) wr. igi bad "'to open the eyes'" Akk. ?

Potential reference to the gate being synonmous with the Eye of Ra (Ea)?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
I know you've found examples of what stylistically may be the basis for the egyptian "DHD"s, but what about sumerian, hindu or chinese DHDs?
anything you think looks similar?

Hmmmm well I have been on the Moon lately so haven't looked much lately

But here is what I have so far...

Dial Home Device

These are very handy to have

Stargate SG-1 (The True Story )

Egytian Version in Pharaoh's throne room...

Stargate glyph view

Mesopotamian zodiac glyph disc

Stargate SG-1 side view of pedestal...

And this one from Tibet... pre Buddhist... I need to get time to track these guys down... I think it may be a very big piece of the puzzle..

There are dozens of sites spread over 400, 000 square kilometers, documenting the existence of the legendary Zhang zhung kingdom. The picture below is a "celestial observatory" at the Black Rock site. The stone structure in the middle has a very familiar look to it...

True this one is a rock representation, but its location and 'look' are just to 'coincidental' to ignore

Then there is this Egyptian device

Back to Sumeria et al...

This one has the symbol of the 'black sun' on it

and so does this one

Those last three might be TV sets

HBS - the Horus Broadcasting System. Resistance Is Futile!

Of all of the visionaries and seers who claim to have seen visions of the world before the Flood, Edgar Cayce, famous seer and mystic, stands head and shoulders above all. Cayce claimed to see through the eyes of his subjects into their past lives, many of whom apparently had had past lives in Atlantis. And in many of these visions, Cayce described television as one of the technologies that was a part of the antediluvian world:

[edit on 15-10-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

That's great. Where are they and what makes them go?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheExaminer
reply to post by undo

Iraq, Tibet, Abydos, and Los Alamos

Naquada... Some have called it Element 115... but they are wrong... it MAY be "dark matter" but I don't have a high enough clearance for that info...

"It is naquadah’s unique interaction with energy that makes it so valuable. Naquadah can store electrical energy within its matrix, like a battery. It can conduct many forms of energy with higher efficiency than many other conductors. It can also amplify the effects of destructive energy, such as conventional and nuclear explosions, as well as some energy weapons, by a factor of several hundred. It can even be used to generate electrical energy when used as part of a naquadah reactor. It can also be blended with other metals, such as steel or trinium, to form very strong alloys.

The naquadah that makes up the Stargate is used for two purposes. First, it stores the electrical energy required for the Stargate to form a stable wormhole. The naquadah in the gate acts as a capacitor, building up and harnessing the electrical energy, storing it until the wormhole is ready to open. Once charged, the Stargate can remain charged indefinitely. The other purpose of the naquadah is to focus the subspace field through which wormholes travel, locking the wormhole into place. "
- Dr Sam Carter

For more on the Los Alamos gate...

Teleportation Physics Study
DTIC Copy - AFRL-PR-ED-TR-2003-0034
AIR FORCE RESEARCH LABORATORY
AIR FORCE MATERIEL COMMAND
EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE CA 93524-7048
APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE; DISTRIBUTION UNLIMITED

and...

Teleportation via Wormhole-Stargates
U.S. Air Force Teleportation Physics Study
Eric W. Davis, Ph.D., FBIS
Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin
4030 W. Braker Lane, Ste. 300
Austin, TX 78759

Thanks for your post but all this is in the rest of the thread

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheExaminer
reply to post by undo

Potential sites:
E.ABZU, Eridu, Sumer
E.KUR, Nibru (Nippur), Sumer
Abadan, Iraq (under)?
Osirieon, Abydos, Egypt?
Seti I's tomb K corridor, Valley of the Kings, Egypt?
Subterranean Temple, Tiwanaku, Bolivia?

[edit on 15-10-2007 by undo]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by undoFascinating find. Especially the Ark. Before you paced these photos, I had actually found the one photo concerning the "weighing" of the "Bright Star." I do see some rather remarkable similarities between the 2 "Bright Stars" and the Templar Cross. Now that could have some really interesting connotations in my opinion. Also noteworthy is the Celtic-Scots Annular & Penannular Brooches. However, the Romans wore a similar device. These were primarily utilized to hold a large garment about the shoulders, but later gained a more decorative appeal. Torcs were similar.

Sumerian Artifacts web has a photo of a museum piece that looks very similar to the Ark. Only it resembles a woman's box type purse. It has 4 stars & 4 "eyes". (I must apologize, as I do not fully understand how to manipulate photos from one site to here).

Oh, & Zorgon, don't forget to read my last reply to you. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DREAMING MAN
I do see some rather remarkable similarities between the 2 "Bright Stars" and the Templar Cross. Now that could have some really interesting connotations in my opinion.

You mean THIS Templar Cross?

or perhaps THIS Celtic Cross?

Or how about THIS Sumerian Pendant worn by the King?

Looks like he is about to activate the Gate...

Or it could look like the symbol for the powerful gateway that was Mt Meru.

NAH! No 'interesting connotations' here

Funny how it looks like a modern symbol of energy

I must apologize, as I do not fully understand how to manipulate photos from one site to here

Click on this symbol and paste in the URL if the picture is smaller than 680 wide and 200k

If it is bigger then use this symbol

Oh, & Zorgon, don't forget to read my last reply to you. Thanks.

Nope I don't know of any other sample of such a triangular representation, nor what it has to do with the Iraq military... but it is an interesting site... I am interested in the object below the ziggurat base... looks like cave entrances but the shape is weird...

Also it looks like a lot of stuff is still buried around the ziggurat ... there are three small pyramids on the left

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I really must know more about the image with the king wearing the cross. OMG! Is it in a museum? Can you give me some reference/source info please? I've been following the trail of this symbol for years...17 years to be exact. This is utterly ground shaking! Great work!

Thanks for the other data on transfer of photos.

Ever seen a Georgia cow? LOL

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DREAMING MAN
reply to post by zorgon

I really must know more about the image with the king wearing the cross. OMG! Is it in a museum? Can you give me some reference/source info please? I've been following the trail of this symbol for years...17 years to be exact. This is utterly ground shaking! Great work!

Thanks for the other data on transfer of photos.

Ever seen a Georgia cow? LOL

Technically, it isn't actually sumerian.
Some websites call akkadian / babylonian artifacts and texts, sumerian, but sumer ended after the meso flood, around 2300 BC or thereabouts. I dunno. that time table is a mess.

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join