It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
It wasnt about killing, it was about taking religions too seriously...

And Hitler, he didnt killed jews because they were jews but because he needed their money to rebuild his country and for making the war. It was propaganda not reason. WW2 couldnt happen without money he got from these peoples.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by shigawire
It wasnt about killing, it was about taking religions too seriously...

And Hitler, he didnt killed jews because they were jews but because he needed their money to rebuild his country and for making the war. It was propaganda not reason. WW2 couldnt happen without money he got from these peoples.

You avoided the issue entirely. You can take something too seriously, too, can you not?

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hmmm, sorry Undo, i like you, but so far you are the person who "avoid issue entirely"... Im telling you, that moment when human race stopped burning peoples because they are saying different things than religion or beliefs got us really far... Sometimes you just dont respond to some questions and that is truth. You belive that there were stargates and you are really hard to convice that we should dig deeper for some proofs other than religion and myths before saying such things...

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

reply to post by undo

Hmmm, sorry Undo, i like you, but so far you are the person who "avoid issue entirely"... Im telling you, that moment when human race stopped burning peoples because they are saying different things than religion or beliefs got us really far... Sometimes you just dont respond to some questions and that is truth. You belive that there were stargates and you are really hard to convice that we should dig deeper for some proofs other than religion and myths before saying such things...

did you read the whole thread? Zorgon provided files that you can read.
Btw i know what shigawire is. i was a fan of Dune for many years. in fact, i built a webpage for the man who compiled the dune encyclopedia here:
artapprentice.net...

don't much like dune anymore. it was too depressing and chauvinistic.

[edit on 6-10-2007 by undo]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Lol i saw that page...
I just love it (only first book, rest is #) and this is one of books that changed my life, not changed but guided me, i read it first time 20 years ago and i read it sometimes even now... My friend said once that its a compilation of other books mixed with crap... Maybe its true, but wisdom that you can get from this beats any sf or fantasy book in history... You are saying that its too depressing and chauvinistic, maybe those are the reasons (one of the many) that i like it so much... There is much truth about religions and how they are created to control peoples...
You got me, i didnt read whole thread... Im reading it when i have time. But i know what it is about and just cant agree with some points.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Lol i saw that page...
I just love it (only first book, rest is #) and this is one of books that changed my life, not changed but guided me, i read it first time 20 years ago and i read it sometimes even now... My friend said once that its a compilation of other books mixed with crap... Maybe its true, but wisdom that you can get from this beats any sf or fantasy book in history... You are saying that its too depressing and chauvinistic, maybe those are the reasons (one of the many) that i like it so much... There is much truth about religions and how they are created to control peoples...
You got me, i didnt read whole thread... Im reading it when i have time. But i know what it is about and just cant agree with some points.

no, it's depressing because, as mcnelly's own son can attest, frank herbert was a nihilist. nihilism is depressing. mingle it with chauvinism, and it's about as bleak as you can get. no hope. nothing good. can't trust anybody. everyone's bad. no one good. no justice. nada, until so many people are dead and have been killed, that the entire thing is one big funeral march to the nothing. remember "the nothing" from "neverending story"? just a big bleh, that eats the world and hope and joy.

no thanks.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

You call it "German Higher Criticism" but think about those peoples that were burned or killed in other ways in name of religion taken too seriously... RELIGION! Look how many beliefs there are... Read some anthropology books that explain how these beliefs were created...

Religion is merely a tool to control the sheep... The Inqusition used it well for many years...

You need sheep... sheep are good... if you didn't have sheep you couldn't amass an army to go charge up the beach into blazing machine guns... nor would you have anyone to fleece to pay for war toys...

All people fit into the sheep analogy...

Most are merely common sheep... all they want is a green pasture to graze on in peace... and not care about the world around them

Then you have the shepherds... whose job it is to protect the sheep... and to keep them in the flock... but every good shepherd has to fleece his sheep and once in a while enjoys a good leg of mutton...

Then you have the dogs... whose job it is to nip at the heels of the sheep tp keep them in line...

Then you have the wolves, who pray on the sheep that stray off the path...

Then you have the Rams, who only want to 'jump' on all of the sheep...

And then you have the black sheep.... those outside the norm... that refuse to be led by the nose....

As I said everyone fits into this analogy... welcome to Black Sheep Central

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
no hope. nothing good. can't trust anybody. everyone's bad. no one good. no justice. nada, until so many people are dead and have been killed, that the entire thing is one big funeral march to the nothing.

Yes, that is how world looks... I saw many things in my life... And thats truth. I lived on the streets of many european cities, i was betrayed many times, i did many bad things, i saw even more bad things... Now, now im upper middle class with chance to become rich and famous... This is all s#... I was getting money to learn in good schools from lots of sources, rarely legal... But we should talk about stargates in this thread not about harsh and bad world that we must live in...

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You got it mate.
Thats how it is and always was...

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

You belive that there were stargates and you are really hard to convice that we should dig deeper for some proofs other than religion and myths before saying such things...

LOL Well Undo is the "Ancient History" department, I do the "Modern Tech" Though at times we all cross reference... She digs in old religious texts and legends... I did in the trash bins of the Department of Defense and the Military...

So you say we should 'dig deeper' Well if I 'dig deeper' at the DoD they will come knock at my door...(again
) and ancient texts are limited and require much interpretation to be sure...

So perhaps you could point us to a better place to dig? Personally I am thinking a road trip to Tibet and would include Iraq... but its a little 'hot' there right now... and I am sure me digging up artifacts would not be well received at the moment

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
As to why we are in Iraq...

Well its a GREAT place to dig up Ancient Artifacts you know...
whether its Stargate Technology or more mundane stuff like GOLD

Indian Jones and the Secret of Nimrud

Here are your new Archaeologists hard at work 'exploring' one of those basements we were talking about... Nice 'digging tool'

Gotta be careful... never know whats 'lurking' in those dusty old museum basements...

The REAL Indian Jones...

Makes me want to reenlist... get to do some cool 'treasure hunting'...

AH! Paydirt!!!

It's MINE I tell you... I found it first

Ah that look of gold lust I have seen it before...

But I guess we can't blame those Army boys for drooling... I would be too

Anyone recognize the patch?

[edit on 6-10-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I can help you with polish and russian txt... Our archeologists and russians dig there for long time... Now when we became your (american) allies they dont like us, hmmm, they want to kill us... But in past times we did a great job there... u2u me, you and Undo... I can translate or help... ATS is wrong place to discuss some things...

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
yeah, i have the thankless job since the learned amongst us have been totally brainwashed into believing ancient texts are all myth. le mew, le sigh, le i wonder what is on cartoon network.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
And, some "hot" places arent so hot as they look... Its propaganda. I have friends there... Dont belive your goverment or ppl like blackwater mercenaries...

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
all that work on the previous page regarding the nun and where is it now? buried under 2 pages of accusations and mindless chatter.

i need a new hobby.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Undo, im well educated and i know many things, dont make mistakes... Myth is myth, but i belive that we can find something together, maybe not stargates but something really interesting...

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   

reply to post by undo

Undo, im well educated and i know many things, dont make mistakes... Myth is myth, but i belive that we can find something together, maybe not stargates but something really interesting...

myth is not myth. myth is a cop out the professors started using when they realized their graduate theses were based on incorrect data. you know, when the archaeologists started digging the 'myths" out of the ground?

seriously, if you don't like what i have to say, make your own thread.

[edit on 6-10-2007 by undo]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

reply to post by undo

myth is not myth. myth is a cop out the professors started using when they realized their graduate theses was based on incorrect data. you know, when the archaeologists started digging the 'myths" out of the ground?

seriously, if you don't like what i have to say, make your own thread.

And in that moment i started to belive that its a viral marketing for sure... Ok forget what i was saying about help or u2u. Stargates are real, thats only thing that is important to you, sad, because i was almost sure that you are searching for something. Bye, im going to other threads...

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
please, create your own so i can return the favor. we'll see how much you appreciate it. i've done countless researches on this thread and you didn't bother to read most of them. you just marched in here and pronounced it a viral marketing campaign. you have no clue how much research is on the previous pages because you didn't bother.

i don't personally want to find the star gate. i believe that when the thing is found, the crapola is gonna hit the fanola. and i'm personally not fond of that idea.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Ok, stargates are real... You dont need any serious research or knowledge just BS... Thats enought for kids that you are trying to fool... I offered you real help and real knowledge. You dont want it, you cant say nothing serious. Im reading that thread, but most things that i see are "popular science" mixed with BS and beliefs... OK. I said to you, forget about me. You dont want to search, you just want to belive. Bye.

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join