It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Thanks a lot zorgon, that's evidence of what i said before, who knows on what they are spending this money..
best guess: stargate, alien tech, federal agencies, etc.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Achiro

Let's not forget one of the "Old Grey Units, the National Reconnaissance Office, NRO," which belongs to the Air Force. The NRO led the way for years, before some of these other "below the scope," entities were borne.

I have no idea who tops the list now. I just remember NRO, basically having carte blanche, related to satellite imagery systems. 'Makes sense, see it, then find it, so to speak.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Yes that's true, in fact, who do you think is in control of a stargate (agencies, etc.) My guess would be 12 majestics, or a secret branch of the air force.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Hi everyone; ive managed to read a fair bit of this thread but not all [72 pages in a few hours is quite a lot but im still going =]

im just wondering if anyone has seen a documentary called "navigating the afterlife" (Magical Egypt) which looks into some of the hieroglyphs and images presented in the tomb of Seti I and Tuthmosis III in the Valley of the Kings?

Its been a while since i watched the footage (i believe it was removed from video.google) but what stuck in my mind the most was this:-

And see what happens when you place a skull over the top:-

Notice that both figures in the image are pointing to their forehead (for any skeptics out there =op)

I know this isn’t specific to stargates but, I believe it has some relevance to where they got this information from. Another interesting point to raise here is that Graham Hancock made a doco called Search for the Lost Civilisation (or something along that line). It mentioned about the weathering of the sphinx (by rain) and also parallels between main ancient civilisations. If anyone has not watched this I suggest you do, it really is mind blowing.

Some examples:-
Pyramids at Giza resembles the belt of Orion constellation
Other ancient sites across the world reflect constellations in the sky.
The ancients knowledge of procession
Within certain Pyramids there are shafts pointing to constellations
Under water ruins www.grahamhancock.com... (from before the last ice age?)

Many claim that the pyramids were built by slaves, in fact, the BBC done a couple of docos that spring to mind which rule this idea out. One was done a good ten years ago where they tried to build a scaled down version of a pyramid using tools they believed were used at the time. They failed miserably! Secondly, they have done excavations of areas near pyramids and found evidence to suggest these “slaves” were a very well looked after work force plus the fact these peoples were highly skilled in their crafts (evidence, look at the pyramids hehe).

Another thing I found in my research that people seem to credit Pythagoras for is this:-

When I first saw the star of david within a cube I immediately thought the cube represented this universe (our 3D universe) . The people that I have spoken to about this all seem to think its just a coincidence, to me, its not. My research at the time had me believe that the star at least originated from ancient Egypt, of course, I may well be wrong.

I also believe that westerns seem to want to take all the credit for discovery. I mean, Pythagoras is credited for Pi etc yet Pi is found in some of the rooms of certain pyramids way before Pythagoras’ time (see above mentioned graham hancock doco). I believe that Pythagoras travelled to Egypt and most probably gained his knowledge from the high priests of Egypt. On his return, he had the knowledge he is now credited for (check out Pythagoras on wiki if you think I made that up lol).

Anyway, I will try to get some more information and hopefully something which is more relevant to this thread.

And to the thread starter, best read I have found on this site so far =]

[edit on 28-10-2007 by rapturas]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
here is some info on the documentary i mentioned about re: Graham Hancock.

taken from www.imdb.com...

...At Egypt's Giza plateau, Hancock visits the Great Pyramid, and using computer graphics he explains how the pyramid's location is aligned to particular astronomical constellations. He also notes how the pyramid itself exhibits some sophisticated geometrical relationships that many scholars would credit to the theories of Pythagoras, who lived many centuries after the pyramid was built. In Central America, he discusses similar theories about Mayan pyramids and astronomy, and visiting the Hebrides, he ponders some unusual stone circles built near the North Atlantic. Hancock points out numerous relationships between these widely dispersed structures, and offers his conclusion that a civilization of ancient seafarers who lived around 10,500 B.C. were responsible for spreading the knowledge required to build them. This documentary, one of a three-part series called the Quest for the Lost Civilization is professionally produced, and Hancock's theory, which at first sounds bizarre, is bolstered by his good-humored delivery and his constructive use of graphics to show relationships between ancient structures and their suspected astronomical models. --Robert J. McNamara

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Some information about stargates:

Stargate1

Stargate2

Stargate3

Stargate4

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Achiro
Yes that's true, in fact, who do you think is in control of a stargate

Los Alamos...

You know its funny... but after I posted some links to documents there, they were removed especially those dealing with anti gravity and warp drive...

Fortunately I save them, but I wonder what else I might have found... That is the down side of posting info at sites like this... They get hit with thousands of views and it sets off bells so they pull them

Now there is a conspiracy for ya...

And here is our collection of Stargate research... as an update

Stargates

[edit on 28-10-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
anti-grav documents??
why would those be removed?

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yes, i had the same problem once, i posted an important hyperlink information about a ufo seen in peru, and suddenly, the other day the website wasn't accesable, it sayd i had not permission to acces this website. The same thing happened to the people trying to open the window.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by isitmagic

Important info, something revealing the ones using this technology, it would give to much details, etc.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rapturas

That pic made me think about the medical symbol we use today. 2 snakes with an orb at the top. I don't know what the 2 people on both sides means but i'm sure it has something to do with healing or life.

Zorgon, sometimes posting info can hurt the cause but you must always share what you can since a bird in hand is worth two in the bush.

I will also be thousands of miles closer to the middle east next year and might have another chance to visit there. I think things will get interesting once i'm able to visit these places that are off limits to some people. Maybe a certain air base near Ur will be on my list. Who knows...

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Welcome to the thread & thanks for submitting your data. Very good info. You sound as if you can certainly contribute to this thread, & in a big way.

I have found that the older one becomes, & the wiser, there are no such things as coincidences. So, IMO, your friends aren't old enough.

I read many years ago that all of the ancient Greek "wizards" with their names that started with "P", were educated in the ancient Egyptian mysteries. As a matter of fact, authors Bauval & Gilbert (The Orion Mystery) stated Greek & Roman authors believed Pythagoras, Plato, the Ptolemies, Homer, Orpheus, Salon, etc., got their education from the Egyptian Ancients. They were initiates into ancient wisdom that dates to who knows when? It actually links to Osiris & Isis. As for what these two accomplished was, nothing short of a Star Gate.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NJ Mooch

I do hope that you get the opportunity to travel in the east as you said. I got as close to Ur as 30 miles, 16 years ago, but our op changed.
I brought back lots of free souvenirs (rocks). Hey, customs gives you a nut sack look, but you smile & keep walking!

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DREAMING MAN

Thank you for the complement, it is much appreciated =]
I hope I can contribute a little more than I have already. To be honest I have not done much research in the past six months or so due to personal issues but I have recently got myself back into things. Most of my information is somewhat scattered over the place so it will take me a while to get the data relevant to this thread but i endeavor to have something insightful soon. I had managed to cover a hell of a lot of ground but covering so many different topics, overloaded my memory banks at one stage trying to consume far too much too quickly (im like that unfortunately and coupled with an over active mind, that didn’t help).

Surprisingly, what got me into this subject heavily was discovering the conspiracy theories last year re: 9/11. From that I followed a path which led me to the ancients. Having spoken to a few open minded people they claim it is to do with synchronicity, something I still need to look up in more detail so who knows.

Ive always been fascinated by ancient Egypt but in all fairness, took the Egyptologists word as gospel, of course, a lot of their data is good but I do not (as im sure a lot of others) believe that they arent covering everything. I used to (sadly) believe that man created “god/s” to justify his own existence and to keep the masses in check through fear. Now I am a strong believer that these people knew far more than given credit for by the mainstream (but that ties in with my theory that westerners like to take all the credit, amongst other things).

I have since changed from being a pure atheist to believing in something greater. That’s not to say i now follow any kind of religion, if anything, Buddhism (done an 11 day vipassana course, check it out lol) but really only follow the code of conduct as opposed to that and the meditation. String theory (m theory) was a great factor in my transition/ change of view and since last year I have tried uniting science with some of the religious concepts, and oh some many of my friends now call me crazy for this lol ridiculed lets say by most for having this view, which is unfortunate but hey, each to their own hehe

I wont go on any further as I’ll spoil the thread for some people and I can certainly talk/type for England at the best of times let alone on subjects like this (I also digress sometimes =/). So, again, thank you for the warm welcome and you can be sure I’ll be back (hasta la vista,hasta manyana, Buenas Noches) =]

BTW, to this comment "I have found that the older one becomes, & the wiser, there are no such things as coincidences. So, IMO, your friends aren't old enough." infact, they were mostly older than I, maybe it is a level of maturity coupled with an open mind =] you cant teach an old dog new tricks, as they say

[edit on 29-10-2007 by rapturas]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Just a word in edge-ways now. Nice to know that you "saw the light,' so to speak and gave up being an unbeliever in a Higher/Supreme Being.

I rather fancy that our conceptual understanding of a Supreme God actually Quantifies Him (in a very big way), as if He IS Absolute & Supreme, taking into account that He touches & influences everything, unequivocally, throughout the infinite universe. I know that I'm getting philosophical here, but nature within itself is self limiting. And yes string theory, IMO, allows for His balance of the natural universe.

He is magnified infinitely, universe without end. My tuppence here.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Im going to spend some time at the end of this week and gather together some more of my findings/notes but just to keep you on your toes for now, here are a few of the exciting findings made by some wonderful people. I discovered these just by doing a search in video.google for ufos, ancient astronauts. A lot of these were moved from video.google as I discovered a few months ago when I tried getting a few people interested in this sort of thing. I know the information is on the net somewhere but my connection is very slow so I cant locate the docos for the moment. Hopefully in a months time I’ll have access with a better connection speed and will locate the docos and footage.

Flight

Ancient Flying Machines

Gold trinkets were found in an area covering Central America and coastal areas of South America, estimated to belong to a period between 500 and 800 CE, but since they are made from gold, accurate dating is impossible and based essentially on stratigraphy which may be deceptive. However, we can safely say that these gold objects are more than 1000 years old.
www.world-mysteries.com...

On video.google or youtube there should be either documentaries or clips of the two above trinkets. Scale models were made and tested to see if they could fly, guess what they did =]

If the ancients knew of aerodynamics (yet were savage hunter gathers by modern mans definition) how would they have come across this idea/ concept? Its perplexing to saying the least.
en.wikipedia.org...

Geoglyphs

The Lines were first spotted when commercial airlines began flying across the Peruvian desert in the 1920's. Passengers reported seeing 'primitive landing strips' on the ground below. No one knew who had built them or indeed why. Since their discovery, the Nasca Lines have inspired fantastic explanations.
On the pampa, south of the Nasca Lines, archaeologists have now uncovered the lost city of the line-builders, Cahuachi. It was built nearly two thousand years ago and was mysteriously abandoned 500 years later. New discoveries at Cahuachi are at last beginning to give us insight into the Nasca people and to unravel the mystery of the Nasca Lines.

Graham Hancock covers some geoglyphs from south America in his Lost civilisation doco, it would be very difficult to make out what these geoglyphs depict from the ground let alone trying to create. Even today id imagine it would be a tough assignment to accomplish. The idea of the “run way” in particular interests me.

I cant find any info on this at the moment but ive seen in a documentary what appeared to be a mound in south America which on closer inspection could have been a short run way with a kind of basic mechanism to catapult the vehicle into flight. Much like how a plane takes off on an aircraft carrier. Will try and hunt more info down about this.

heres some examples of the three pyramids of giza and the three belt stars of orion.
i123.photobucket.com...
i123.photobucket.com...
Theres also something interesting about the temples at Angkor Wat/Thom in cambodia. i need to refresh my memory about this so will leave for another day before i elaborate www.cambodianonline.net...

edited some spelling mistakes =/

[edit on 30-10-2007 by rapturas]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Last bit for this evening, and sorry i havent commented much about these,more of a heads up =/

Baghdad Battery

The ancient battery in the Baghdad Museum, as well as those others which were unearthed in Iraq, are all dated from the Parthian occupation between 248 BCE and 226 CE. However, Dr. Konig also found copper vases plated with silver in the Baghdad Museum, excavated from Sumerian sites in southern Iraq, dating back to at least 2500 BCE. When the vases were lightly tapped, a blue patina or film separated from the surface, which is characteristic of silver electroplated onto copper base. It would appear then that the Parthians inherited their batteries from one of the earliest known civilizations.

Interesting, so what did they use these batteries for lol? and who really discovered electricity and when ?chemed.chem.purdue.edu...

Mystery Skulls
Antikythera Mechanism
Picture of Nephilim?
www.egiptologia.pl...

Also,

In Ezekiel there is a verse (1:15-17)

15Now as I looked at the living beings, behold, there was one (A)wheel on the earth beside the living beings, for each of the four of them.

16The (B)appearance of the wheels and their workmanship was like sparkling (C)beryl, and all four of them had the same form, their appearance and workmanship being as if one wheel were within another.

17Whenever they moved, they moved in any of their four directions without (D)turning as they moved.

Ezekiel 10:9

9Then I looked, and behold, (A)four wheels beside the cherubim, one wheel beside each cherub; and the appearance of the wheels was like the gleam of a (B)Tarshish stone.

Elohimin Hebrew - those who came from the sky... Does Annunaki mean the same thing?

Also, just speculation but the hexagon/cube i posted earlier, from my research there are many examples of naturally forming hexagons, examples:-
Honeycombs (Bee's)

chemical bonds i123.photobucket.com...

Saturn i123.photobucket.com...

Snowflakes i123.photobucket.com...

I have yet to find another geometric shape naturally found in nature with more than 6 sides. I speculated that within this dimension (if you believe in that sort of thing) you wont find any higher geometric shape. Im stuck in the belief that the hexagon represents our 3D space?

Also, hydrogen i have a facination with (and again, just speculation on my part), its the most basic of chemical elements (and first) in the periodic table. Looking at the word Hydro-gen(es) we get two words which in themselves mean = (hydro): "water" and (genes): "forming". So, what is the earth mostly covered in? and also, what is our bodies mostly made up of? What do scientiests look for when searching for life? Just another coincidence do you think?
en.wikipedia.org...
To be continued...

edited to fix some links

[edit on 30-10-2007 by rapturas]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Lol my name is Elohim, anyways nice information you got there, it reveals where might the tech and info come from. And yes i think hydrogen is an important element, i hope in the near future we will use helium3, fusion energy, zero point module energy or some we might not know. Good find
and waiting for the rest of the info

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapturas
Interesting, so what did they use these batteries for lol?

Well when they 'rediscovered' the batteries hidden away in a dingy basement in Baghdad... (by some acheologist that had true discovery on his mind no doubt
) it sent shock waves through Museums because they figured if they had electricity, maybe they did gold plating...
Now see how the world works?

Never mind we discovered they may have had electricity... but lets just jump ahead and check all our precious gold to see if its solid or not...

Gotta love main stream academia

[edit on 30-10-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Rapturas,

Thanks for the posts. Very interesting. Somewhere around here are a few threads I've written on related subjects. Ah yes, here they are:

Did Osiris Really Die?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Blood and Water: Wormwood and the Eye of Ra

Wormwood!

White Pyramid of China may not be White Pyramid of China

[edit on 31-10-2007 by undo]

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join