It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by airtrax007

Airtrax,

That's interesting! It doesn't, however, answer the question. Firstly because it is addressing the later, Ahura, and secondly, because it doesn't fit the context. For example. the "d." means god. a weapon belonging to this individual known as d.A.E., which the d. specifies is a god rather than a day of the month. The context is wrong, ya know?

[edit on 4-12-2007 by undo]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hello Undo,

GREAT THREAD! I have read the entire thread and check it daily. It is the main reason for me getting hooked on ATS.

The other night I was watching In Search of the Lost Ark on either the History Channel or NatGEO. Now I am no way a historian or a researcher, but something started to stir the imagination. What if the Ark has a stargate connection? Tesla believed it to be a capacitor. Could this be a power source? Or something greater? There may be no connection at all, just a thought I had. Please keep up the great work!

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinsear What if the Ark has a stargate connection? Tesla believed it to be a capacitor. Could this be a power source?

Have a look here...

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I read a book called "Gateway of (or to?) the Gods". It explained all this. Also I was in Peru last Feb. and near Lake Titicaca there is a natural? door outline on the side of a hill (mountain?). The locals will NOT go near it. This is where they claim starpeople enter our planet. I met a man Jerry Willis (who is a natual healer) who claims was given a name to say when kneeling before the door. When he did, he entered inside. He seems VERY trustworthy - he has a wwwsite. Anyway I tried to get my tour guide to take me but she said it was out of the way and a little dangerous to get to.
So I unforetunately did not get to go. I should mention that Peru's culture believes they are desendents from people from the Pledeian (Spelling?) star system. Even one tour I was on the guide had a whole presentation of this. Anyway you can google the gateway in Peru. I only found a couple www sites talking about it and showing photos. It is bizarre looking.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebel4u I met a man Jerry Willis (who is a natual healer) who claims was given a name to say when kneeling before the door. When he did, he entered inside. He seems VERY trustworthy -

I will have to look him up...

Amaru Maru - A Gateway to the Lands of the Gods - Peru

Amaru Maru

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebel4u
I read a book called "Gateway of (or to?) the Gods". It explained all this.

i don't think the "Gateway of the Gods" explains all this but i'm sure it has something interesting to say.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by rebel4u

This door doesnt look like a natural formation to me. Anyone agree?

Very interesting.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
reply to post by rebel4u

Very interesting.

yeah, you've seen the close-ups yet? it's a door carved into a rockface.
but there's no wooden door or stone door that opens. it's just a rectangle
in the face of the rock.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I just did a google-run on it and saw that there doesnt seem to be anyone claiming its a natural formation anyway. So thats clarifiend. But I didnt find any orthodox archaeological/historical explanation for it either.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I just did a google-run on it and saw that there doesnt seem to be anyone claiming its a natural formation anyway. So thats clarifiend. But I didnt find any orthodox archaeological/historical explanation for it either.

yeah, what would they say anyhow?
what i found fascinating about some of the ancient ruins in americas, south of texas, were the jigsaw puzzle stones they built with. impossible corners and angles, all fit together perfectly, and because of the construction, form a more stable construct that withstands earthquakes that are prevalent in the region.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dutch_Rick
I always have this crazy idea and i dont know where the hell it comes from but, i think the war in Iraq is about Stargates.

So...are there stargates in Iraq and/or does the war against them has anything to do with it?

Also, do you know if there is a stargate here in Holland?

(There IS an alien base here in Holland, and that is not a joke)

hheh ja het huis van de koningin

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebel4u
I read a book called "Gateway of (or to?) the Gods". It explained all this. Also I was in Peru last Feb. and near Lake Titicaca there is a natural? door outline on the side of a hill (mountain?). The locals will NOT go near it. This is where they claim starpeople enter our planet. I met a man Jerry Willis (who is a natual healer) who claims was given a name to say when kneeling before the door. When he did, he entered inside. He seems VERY trustworthy - he has a wwwsite. Anyway I tried to get my tour guide to take me but she said it was out of the way and a little dangerous to get to.
So I unforetunately did not get to go. I should mention that Peru's culture believes they are desendents from people from the Pledeian (Spelling?) star system. Even one tour I was on the guide had a whole presentation of this. Anyway you can google the gateway in Peru. I only found a couple www sites talking about it and showing photos. It is bizarre looking.

hi people i live in colombia near peru so well go and have a look next year february with a team take photos take film ill post what we can here

[edit on 7-12-2007 by newworldnews2007]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

reply to post by rebel4u

Very interesting.

yeah, you've seen the close-ups yet? it's a door carved into a rockface.
but there's no wooden door or stone door that opens. it's just a rectangle
in the face of the rock.

Hi i know about this place and its sayed that it misses a key a golden key in some form of a sun that goes into the slot and than the whole thing starts ticking..

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Stargate was a movie nothing more. If we didnt have the movie we would not have this thread.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigJoeNYC
Stargate was a movie nothing more. If we didnt have the movie we would not have this thread.

That's not entirely true, but it's at least partially true. I would've eventually stumbled on the idea of wormholes, i think, but not necessarily of a "gate" that creates and harnesses a wormhole (et.al, a star gate, as it were). so you are at least partially right.
It might've taken a few extra months or years, but I would've eventually found it. the guys who wrote the original screenplay were egyptologists at john hopkins university, one of which was a respected but unnamed egyptologist. (there was a court case over it, which you can read about in this thread).

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I'm not disputing the credit of the writers, it was a very entertaining movie. But like most stories it is just that a story. Theoretically we have wormholes. If not for the movie would they ever have been called Stargates. If not for the movie would they have ever been in secret military installations. What I am saying is that people took the story hijacked it and made it a real thing.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigJoeNYC
I'm not disputing the credit of the writers, it was a very entertaining movie. But like most stories it is just that a story. Theoretically we have wormholes. If not for the movie would they ever have been called Stargates. If not for the movie would they have ever been in secret military installations. What I am saying is that people took the story hijacked it and made it a real thing.

Ah, did you read the thread? I realize it is long but there's a reason for the theory in the first place. I sorta back-engineered it.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Undo, the next text was written on ATS and it concerns singularities and wave interference as a mean of teleportation. I can't find the original post but I pasted the text so here it is:

New Project: Modulated Dimensional Realities...

I talked to an individual who worked with a project, sponsored by the NAVY, funded by the NSA. It is a spin off of the 'silent sub' project, discovered by accident during propulsion research. Here are some of the details that he spoke of.

Basically, its an interdimensional travel project utilizing a frequency of sound waves that are modulated to collide with light waves to create a stable force field which then is forced to implode upon itself with the injection of a manufactured dark matter singularity. Utilizing mathamatical calculations one is able to modulate the velocity of the collapse to focus the energy disposition to transport the item(s) to the coordinates that coincide with that velocity. To return the individual(s) or objects, they have created a 'boomerang' device. The device contains a controled singularity, programmed with the calculations to return oneself to a dimensional reality that is within 3% similarity of the origin. Currently it is impossible to return to the exact reality, as the quantum computers that currently crunch out the numbers are limited by the number of known modulated realities. The computers themselves are amazing, as they somehow are able to work with copies of themselves in parallel realities to crunch out UNREAL amounts of calculations, upwards of 1,000x more then physically feasible given its current design.

The original purpose of the project was to accelerate time in a 'bubble' so to speak, so that they could experiment and test without the wait times. This project has since been transferred to NASA in a much more conservative 'research' form. Stumbling upon the interdimensional properties of such a device was quite by accident. Applications of this technology have been suggested in creating "warp" engines or even a form of 'teleporter' or 'travel' device. All-in-All, they still aren't completely sure what they have. And the travel properties have not been completely verified, as the only individual that has been successfully retrieved reported that his surroundings turned to an intense black and white fractel and when it was over he was back in the test room without a true recollection of where he had been for several hours. Missing Time so to speak.

Successful retrieval of objects or individuals was last rated at 37%. Human testing has ceased until they are able to retrieve at a 97% or greater probability.

ALSO, I wanted to know if there are clues about a Stargate or a space port in Groenland. Somebody told me he heard about the story of a mountain in Groenland splitting up in two, and seeing a rocket flying up in the sky.
It was a long time ago, maybe in 1960, so it could have been a secret military base or missile laucher facility.

Great post btw, is your book out on amazon.com?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by newworldnews2007
Hi i know about this place and its sayed that it misses a key a golden key in some form of a sun that goes into the slot and than the whole thing starts ticking..

Is de Koningin niet het hoofd van de Club Bilderberg?

As to the key... there is a small hole in the square you see in the center of the gate. Supposedly you need a key that was shaped like a disk...

"One Incan priest of the temple of the seven rays named Aramu Maru fled from his temple with a sacred golden disk known as "The key of the gods of the seven rays", and hid in the mountains of Hayu Marca."

7 Rays 7 Chevrons

Here are some other bronze sun disks found in Peru

It is possible that this gate is in reality one of the "natural stargates" talked about and inserting the proper disk in that location opens the portal... not neccesarily opening the rock itself

[edit on 12-12-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigJoeNYCIf not for the movie would they ever have been called Stargates.

The term "Stargate" was originally from a CIA/DoD program set up in 1968 called 'Project Stargate" That is many years before the movie...

Los Alamos National Lab uses the term "Looking Glass" as in the one "Alice" stepped through...

There is more but its in the thread...

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join