From the traitor's mouth:

page: 3
0
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I've seen a lot of your post Colonel, they're not bad, its that your to angry at everything to get your point across.

What Im saying is that you would rather fight the common man who you're trying to get your point across than the politicians themselves.

I could easily say that your heart is in the right place but your brain isn't




posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   



Nyeff: the difference between you and me is that I'm good and you're evil. There's no gettng around it.


Ok Colonel I'm evil....hahahaha lmfao

Yep have a job,family,friends, and a life and I'm evil.
Thanks Colonel...I'll be laughing about that all night.



posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Here are the court documents for the Bush rape:

www.incunabula.org...

Here is the blog on the child molester: its in one of my blogs. Check it out or I'll give you the link when I get home.



posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff



Nyeff: the difference between you and me is that I'm good and you're evil. There's no gettng around it.


Ok Colonel I'm evil....hahahaha lmfao

Yep have a job,family,friends, and a life and I'm evil.
Thanks Colonel...I'll be laughing about that all night.


Nice cover but yuocan't hide from me. Tonight, you will go to bed and in the wee dark and quiet of the night, you will KNOW that I'm right.



posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Colonel - thanks for the link

However please humour me - when I look at a document with the words "Unofficial Document" across them I kind of question their veracity - and accountability in a court of law. Now forgive me - im unfamiliar with US proceedures - is it customary for released copies of such documents to carry a watermark like this ?. From reading Smoking Gun I dont think I have ever seen such a watermark so prominent.



posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I have read articles on the subject but, I wanted to give you the actual document. Unfortuantely, I have not had a chance to read the documents myself (i'm working). Willget to it when i can.



posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   


Nice cover but yuocan't hide from me. Tonight, you will go to bed and in the wee dark and quiet of the night, you will KNOW that I'm right.


Trust me the last thing on my mind will be you or your delusions.


[Edited on 10/7/2003 by nyeff]



posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
The only time they love women is when she is dressed in black leather, has a hood over her face, whip in her hand, and they are tied to a bedpost someplace.

Then its beat me, flail me,...make me do things....republican.


NYEFF - HOW DID HE KNOW

You said that was our "little secret"



posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
SSSHHHH Venus. You might arouse Colonel.



posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   
OK np - you cant miss the watermark though - it runs diagonally accross them at 45 degrees and is in 45 pica font - kind of like a document some one has created to look official but would rather not be sued for creating.

Just a thought - if posting evidence to substantiate a claim it does help if -

1) you have read the document
2) you are awere of its contents - and its possible ramifications and truth
3) Such a document is to your knowledge truthfull and genuine

Just a thought for how things work in other parts of the world If you distribute such a document - and dont look at 1 to 3 in the UK ( I know America is different) this is considered Libel and can be prosecuted upon.

Just a word to the wise



posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Well, ther eis a Hell for all you repugnants for you to consider your misbegotten lives.



posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff
SSSHHHH Venus. You might arouse Colonel.


Wanna know something really scarry? You two are more alike then you realize


**no offense intended to either side**

[Edited on 10/7/2003 by Venus]



posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
OK np - you cant miss the watermark though - it runs diagonally accross them at 45 degrees and is in 45 pica font - kind of like a document some one has created to look official but would rather not be sued for creating.

Just a thought - if posting evidence to substantiate a claim it does help if -

1) you have read the document
2) you are awere of its contents - and its possible ramifications and truth
3) Such a document is to your knowledge truthfull and genuine

Just a thought for how things work in other parts of the world If you distribute such a document - and dont look at 1 to 3 in the UK ( I know America is different) this is considered Libel and can be prosecuted upon.

Just a word to the wise


LOOK, I'M FRIGGIN BUSY! I AM AT WORK LATE! ARE YOU PAYING ME TO LOOK UP STUFF FOR YOU? NO! THEN QUIT BUGGIN ME!



posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venus

Originally posted by nyeff
SSSHHHH Venus. You might arouse Colonel.


Wanna know something really scarry? You two are more alike then you realize


**no offense intended to either side**

[Edited on 10/7/2003 by Venus]

Yeah, neither one of us likes each other.



posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff

Originally posted by Venus

Originally posted by nyeff
SSSHHHH Venus. You might arouse Colonel.


Wanna know something really scarry? You two are more alike then you realize


**no offense intended to either side**

[Edited on 10/7/2003 by Venus]

Yeah, neither one of us likes each other.


Well, on that, we can agree.



posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   
See???

Play nice boys!



posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Venus, this is simply a never-ending battle between Good and Evil. Nyeff understands that. Evil is winning.



posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Colonel - I think you really need to get some perspective

You posted the link

It was not requested by me - nor did i ask you to do any more than read what you posted - BEFORE you posted it

If you would like to be treated politely and with respect at least treat those who choose to converse with you with the same respect they accord you.

Those are the manners that I grew up with - and I expect no more from a fellow human being.



posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that David Blaine is a Republican.



posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
Colonel - I think you really need to get some perspective

You posted the link

It was not requested by me - nor did i ask you to do any more than read what you posted - BEFORE you posted it

If you would like to be treated politely and with respect at least treat those who choose to converse with you with the same respect they accord you.

Those are the manners that I grew up with - and I expect no more from a fellow human being.




Who the HELL ARE YOU TALKIN TO? YOU MUST BE NEW. YOU DON'T COME IN HERE AND REQUEST INFO THEN LIE ABOUT IT THEN TELL ME HOW TO ACT.

YOU CAN GO STRAIGHT TO HELL.





top topics
 
0
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join