It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From the traitor's mouth:

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   
before you go Kukla, let me get this in....
i used to be like you colonel, then i learned that the 2 partys are the same...
it's us who think there is a difference by our own bias...
we would like to feel as if at least one of the sides is "our side" they aren't...
don't be fooled...
be an independant...

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff

Originally posted by Colonel
Oh, I forgot to mention rape and murder. Repugnants do that too. Just ask Janklow or Joe Scarborough, both Repugnants.

Psst.......the Kennedy's.

Wait. Here we go with the LYING. Kennedy never raped anyone, killed anyone., nor committed treason. And that event you are referring to was over 30 years ago. Lets stay in the 21st century ok?

[Edited on 7-10-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
before you go Kukla, let me get this in....
i used to be like you colonel, then i learned that the 2 partys are the same...
it's us who think there is a difference by our own bias...
we would like to feel as if at least one of the sides is "our side" they aren't...
don't be fooled...
be an independant...

I'm an independent but I don't think both the partites are the same. They've both moved to the center but there are still grey areas and those grey areas do matter.

Getting back to the post at hand..As much as I hate Clinton, I don't think his Administration would've been this..hmm..the right word is...wolfish when it comes to CIA foreign operatives. If Clinton were in office, Tenet would be stepping down and that would be the end of it..my two bits for the day.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I swear, Colonel isn't real. He's just an automated 'bot' the DNC has going on the 'net - say more/less the same thing over, and over, and over.

BT - you know I wouldn't choose Arnold if I were in CA.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   
JKF was a womanizer and Ted Kennedy did kill someone.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
right on nyeff - this leads us to the greater problem at hand: Dem-on-Dem crime!

They kill each other off all the time. Wellstone most recently, JKF Jr (probably a Clinton victim) - I bet we see some soon with this 04 election - one of their planes is bound to go down!

[Edited on 7-10-2003 by Bob88]

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   

JKF was a womanizer and Ted Kennedy did kill someone.

O, JFK had....SEX WITH OTHER WOMEN! OMIGOD! So what! Ted killed no one and this was over 30 years ago. Dubya's being charged with rape but you don't see that in the news. Rush is a drug addled freak but yuo don't care. Rove is a guilty of treason but you don't care. Joe Scarborough had a his girlfriend dead in his office but that's ok---give hima TV show.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob88
right on nyeff - this leads us to the greater problem at hand: Dem-on-Dem crime!

They kill each other off all the time. Wellstone most recently, JKF Jr (probably a Clinton victim) - I bet we see some soon with this 04 election - one of their planes is bound to go down!

[Edited on 7-10-2003 by Bob88]

No dem killed Welstone---no reason. It was probably the Bush crew since he was a VOCAL critic and wasn't as big as Kennedy. Wonder why Cheney wasn't invited to the funeral?

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   
On and on and on...you people go.

"JFK was a womanizer."

Well, I submit that repugnants hate women because they are terrified of them! The only time they love women is when she is dressed in black leather, has a hood over her face, whip in her hand, and they are tied to a bedpost someplace.

Then its beat me, flail me,...make me do things....republican.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   

"JFK was a womanizer."

Well, I submit that repugnants hate women because they are terrified of them! The only time they love women is when she is dressed in black leather, has a hood over her face, whip in her hand, and they are tied to a bedpost someplace.

Sounds like you are talking about Nancy Pelosi.

And don't ever put words in my mouth. I have the utmost respect for woman.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   

"JFK was a womanizer."

Sounds like you are talking about Nancy Pelosi.

And don't ever put words in my mouth. I have the utmost respect for woman.

Sure ya do. That's why you all bash Hilary and Chelsea.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   
At least I can spell Hillary.

And I bash Hillary the same as I bash Bill. They are public figures. Crooked politicians. I believe in equal rights.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Except when ya got a few beers in ya and you talk about how all the immigrants are taking all the jobs.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Again you assume to much.....I don't drink.
And anything I might say about illegal immigrants is the truth...not a jab or racist remark.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Sure, ok. If you support a lying, theiving ,and traitorous such as the Bush admin, there's not a chance in hell I will believe ANYTHING you say because you're all the same: racist, mysogynist, homophobic, hyprocritical, and sexually repressed.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
If you guys are the people the world will depend opon the future, then you are no better than todays twisted politicians, none of you have even talked about the true evidence, but have faltered and are playing the blame game, like Arnold Swartzanagger and Bustomonte are in California.

I bet if the words Republican and Democrat had no meaning you would still be fighting over the liberals and the conservatives.

Do whats best for your country and help the people not your ego.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The differance between me and Colonel is, I know both sides are crooked.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Foxstriker: I don't know what you are talking about. Everyday I come here and bring relevant evidence of this admins wrongdoing and evil: from the maps of Iraqi oil fields BEFORE the war was even talked about in 2001 to the meeting Arnie had with Ken Lay in 2001 to the natural depravity of the typical repugnant on a daily basis while worshipping the Lord on the alter.

The repugnants just ignore it BECAUSE THEY ARE LIKE THEM. They know its true but JUST DON'T CARE!

Nyeff: the difference between you and me is that I'm good and you're evil. There's no gettng around it.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Colonel,
Could you please provide a link to any article that says Bush is being prosecuted for rape?

Also, as the Democrats are (or should be, according to their platform) the 'working man's party', it should be noted that as many Dems as Republicans care about issues like illegal immigration... and are prone to complain about them over a few beers.

But, that being said, I agree that Bush's handling of the whole CIA leak thing is disgusting. Turning out a clandestine agent is far worse than getting a hummer, by anyone's logic. I also agree that, in less than four years, he has destroyed every diplomatic accomplishment achieved in the last 50+ years by the US government.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
PS: Also, where are Republicans coddling child molesters? Please provide a link. I agree with your basic statements, but think your histrionics are taking away from your message.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join