It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From the traitor's mouth:

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Thanks for the kudos! I will continue to fight the good fight.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Well, ther eis a Hell for all you repugnants for you to consider your misbegotten lives.

HEY COMMIE COLONEL!

have a nice day!

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   
That's right. Bring a fascist Nazi to into the picture. Ok. We finally KNOW what you're all about, Ivan.

[Edited on 19-10-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Colonel...you make this American proud..
Anyone who doesn't see Rove's writing all over this, isn't looking very hard.
I've read the major articles, I've seen Wilson's interview on Meet the Press.
He's not lying folks. Rove did it. Deal with it.

Has Asscroft, recused himself? No.
Has independent counsel been assigned? No.
Has Novak been summoned by any congressional committee? No.

Bush hasn't even had to invoke executive privledge yet.
Good thing that Iraq PR campaign was in the pipe, or this could've gained more steam.

So what has else has come out of the traitor's mouth?

"I have nothing but contempt and anger for those who betray the trust by exposing the name [sic] of our sources. They are, in my view, the most insidious of traitors."

I hear Ft. Stewart is nice this time of year you dirtbag Bush...sorry had to get that out.

Old topic, but I've been following the Bush rape case for awhile.
And everything I've read looks legit. OpEdNews did some good investigative
work on the matter. You can find the archive here:

infopunks.net...

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 04:35 AM
link   
if you support any entitiy created by man versus supporting fellow man than you are pretty much in the dark...
but that just my opinion...
and we all have those right...
or are those soon to be outlawed as well?...

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Salem, no need in shooting the hostage. As Colonel said, this is the mudpit. There is no ill-will or hard feelings in the pit. This is where we can get down and dirty, hog-nasty and totally political. Fact and truth need not be strictly adhered to as it can never be in the totally political arena.

Never fear, Colonel and I would sit down to a beer and steak together any time we are in the same area, no doubt, and in other forums, we are not blatantly insane, we just use this forum to have a high old time. This forum is disconnected with the rest of the board, postings here do not even show up on the recent postings display so as not to draw attention to the pit.

Feel free to let it hang out, and you aren't even required to stay true to any political party, feel free to jump from side to side. This is a place to sharpen one's teeth. Good warm-upo before a townhall or PTA meeting!

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Yeah, TC ain't so bad. Just a bit warped in the thinking process.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Yeah, TC ain't so bad. Just a bit warped in the thinking process.

lmao

TC's got a point. They're just using the mudpit to the best they can. Hence, so will I.

BUSH SUCKS.

OK, I'm done. I have a feeling NEO and the other super-conservatives'll be after me for that one.

Signing off,
HLW

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Oh, no way, HLW! You've got to do alot better than that penny-ante garbage. Heck, I could slam Bush a whole HeeeeeLLLuvalot better than that, and do it with good points rather than generalized "He da Devil" Jel-O substance. And I'm a conservative, inlike both Bush and most of his detractors!

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
You guys should elect me, I rulez !

I like Beer and stuff !

Vote for me

Ps : Any one of you know where I can get another dog ?

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Oh, no way, HLW! You've got to do alot better than that penny-ante garbage. Heck, I could slam Bush a whole HeeeeeLLLuvalot better than that, and do it with good points rather than generalized "He da Devil" Jel-O substance. And I'm a conservative, inlike both Bush and most of his detractors!

lmao

Yeah I could do better. I just didn't feel like it at that time. Didn't seem like the thing to do. Eh, when he does something stupid I'll bash him in buckets. I'm semi-pleased with him at the time being because he's prolly gonna sign(or did he already? I haven't seen the news yet today) the anti-partial-birth abortion thing.

Signing off,
HLW

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by High_Lord_Warrior

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

lmao

Yeah I could do better. I just didn't feel like it at that time. Didn't seem like the thing to do. Eh, when he does something stupid I'll bash him in buckets. I'm semi-pleased with him at the time being because he's prolly gonna sign(or did he already? I haven't seen the news yet today) the anti-partial-birth abortion thing.

Signing off,
HLW

Just because he signs some stupid bill on partial birth makes you pleased with him? Regardless of all the unforgiveable crap that he's done to America? Revealing CIA operatives, this ungodly war he lied us into, cutting veterans benefits by 25 billion, sinking the most powerful economy on the planet, bringing unemployment up to 6%--the highest in 10 yrs, stealing an election, 9-11, how many more do I have to name?

But you are pleased with him for signing a partial birth abortion bill. You sell out.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   
"Sell out" is such a strong phrase, Colonel. It makes it sound like I like the guy. It's more like I... am feeling more apprving towards him than normal. Still ain't much. I still hate him as a politician(he may be a nice enough guy outside the Oval Office). I still hate his ideals. But i am pleased with him for once.

On top of that, your statement makes him sound evil. Bush isn't evil, Colonel... HE'S TOO STUPID TO BE EVIL!!!
All of those things you named are a result of his stupidity. Of course, I agree with iraq and Afghanistan, but they were still a result of the man's idiocy. Saying someone is unholy and evil and whatever else you called him(those might not even be it, I just scanned your post) is just wrong. Bush is just guilty of idiocy... which IMHO carries a capital punishment.

Signing off,
HLW

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Never mind Colonel, he drinks way too much coffee.

I'll be tickled about the partial birth bill as well. But there are some issues I'd like to take up with the old boy, and as a matter of fact, I'm seriously considering going for a beer during the next election, if he doesn't straighten up.

What about general wassisname, the one who dared state the fact that this is a Judeo-Christian nation, and that is why the Islamic-controlled nations hate us? Is Shrub going to let him hang, dancing in the wind? I'll say this, if he does, he is a gutless, political creature, only a few degrees above Clinton, but not nearly enough that is necessary to lead the nation.

That is to say, it's easy to read conservative rhetoric off a teleprompter, but it is entirely different to stick to the actual principles. To tell you the truth, I haven't seen much of that. If anything, he's become a democrat by trying to take all the democrat's issues as his own. That is nothing more than politics and it sucks. And don't tell me its the smart thing to do so he can have another 4 yers to get down to business. That's BS. Do the right thing, let the chips fall where they may, and if the people don't like it, you still have a decent retirement and secret service guys to answer the door when you order Dominos pizza!

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 04:42 AM
link   
TC, I too was pleased about the anti- murder of partially exposed babies bill.

I do not think Herr General will be disciplined too harshly-reprimanded for open mouth disease maybe, but that is all...Newt Gingrich was on Hannity and Commie tonight and was hit with that question by H. HE waffled his arse off trying to be PC-..I can not offend the terrorists, they may attack us..uhmm, yeah,...uhm...- it was truly un-inspiring to watch.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
It is hard to find something when you have every desparate commie and lefty in the world working against you non-stop 24 hours a day in the vain hope of toppling you.

Are you an agent for the communist party Colonel? Just wondering.

OMG THE COMMIES ARE COMING THE COMMIES ARE COMING!!!!!!

I really don't understand this Communist-Hate in America, I really don't.

Grow up.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Well, if you want to live like they do in China, N. Korea or the old Soviet Union be my guess and enlist in the commie movement.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Venus
tyriffic - "You sit behind your little 'puter like a bitch"

What the hell does that mean?

Tryin' to make friends?

It means what it says-the truth. Keep paying attention.

Friends.... Don't need imaginary friends, have enough real ones......

Pay attention to Mr. Uncle Tom there- or do you not know what that means?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join