Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

From the traitor's mouth:

page: 4
0
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Oh, it was OIMD who requested the link...........


WELL YOU CAN STILL GO STRAIGHT TO HELL!




posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
So it's Rowe eh? hmmmm...

Do you KNOW who Rowe is and WHERE he came from?!

You are going to cry, so SIT DOWN B4 You read this...

Slick Willy's cabinet! He's a Democrat OPERATIVE! Makes sense that's where the LEAK came from...

PEACE...
m...

[Edited on 10-7-2003 by Springer]



posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Surevey says....WRONG! EEEERRRRRR!

I don't know what "Rowe" you're talking about. I said ROVE as in Karl Rove AS IN KARL ROVE THE DOUBLE CHIN TRAITOR.

Here's his bio:

abcnews.go.com...



posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Colonel, did you not get enough love from your mother as a child??

You and MA should start your own political party: The Whine & Cheese Party.

Bob88 is right, you are a broken, scratched out 78 rpm oldie who seems to have little socially redeeming value beyond shocking with your invective laden smack.

I look forward to the Uncle Tom, racist remarks your limited mind can muster.



posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Well since you know what you are, Uncle Tom, you won't mind me calling you that for now on. That's a good quote you got there: "Stoop as you go through it." YOu must do that a lot with your GOP friends.


[Edited on 7-10-2003 by Colonel]



posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I guess I was correct, you do lack deep emotional capabilities, hence your transference of anger towards others.

I stayed away from this site for a number of reasons lately, some social ( I have a life thank you) and some more specific- people like you and your ignorance that raises a stench to high heaven whenever you post. I am ashamed that you even put a Black face as your avatar- you represent the very idea minorities in America have been fighting against- Ignorance.

Even with your so-called education you make yourself look the baffoon while ostracizing any minority person in this country who disagrees with your socialistic, left wing politics by using racist terminology like uncle tom. You are a pathetic, angry young man who needs to take a step back and reflect on some of the invective you spew here.

My mother was the President of our Urban League office and I was raised to fight for the rights of the oppresed, yet I was also taught to respect differing opinions from all persons.

You can not do this. This makes you a very small man in my view and believe it or not, I have less respect for you than you for me.



posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic
I guess I was correct, you do lack deep emotional capabilities, hence your transference of anger towards others.

I stayed away from this site for a number of reasons lately, some social ( I have a life thank you) and some more specific- people like you and your ignorance that raises a stench to high heaven whenever you post. I am ashamed that you even put a Black face as your avatar- you represent the very idea minorities in America have been fighting against- Ignorance.

Even with your so-called education you make yourself look the baffoon while ostracizing any minority person in this country who disagrees with your socialistic, left wing politics by using racist terminology like uncle tom. You are a pathetic, angry young man who needs to take a step back and reflect on some of the invective you spew here.

My mother was the President of our Urban League office and I was raised to fight for the rights of the oppresed, yet I was also taught to respect differing opinions from all persons.

You can not do this. This makes you a very small man in my view and believe it or not, I have less respect for you than you for me.


Ok, Uncle Tom, you done? You finished yet, Mr. Stepinfetchit? Now about my Avatar. I know you are ashamed of the black face but, I'm not. That's why I LOVE my avatar.

And stop lying about the reason you left. You left cause no one was talkin to you--except for me and that was just for my daily insult. Just admit it. You're pathetic.



posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 11:24 PM
link   
You know what, It think all you americans are hillarious.
First off you go and vote for bush, well the good half of you did then cry about it after.
Left wing, Right Wing....All were voted by yourselves, remember that.
Deep



posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Deep, I voted for Gore. I LIKED the times we were having under Clinton. Its just that Americans are stupid.



posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Ok, Uncle Tom, you done? You finished yet, Mr. Stepinfetchit? Now about my Avatar. I know you are ashamed of the black face but, I'm not. That's why I LOVE my avatar.

And stop lying about the reason you left. You left cause no one was talkin to you--except for me and that was just for my daily insult. Just admit it. You're pathetic.



Actually, I have not been here because I don't have the free time I used to have. Simple as that, just like you.

And, I did not say I was ashamed of the Black face, only the use of one as an avatar by a social throwback such as you.

As for your limited idea as to who I am- well, I can't help you there. You just keep proving my point, marking you the baffoon by using racist terminology when you advocate the Democratic party who obstensibly stands for the elimination of such ideas and practices....hmmm.

Your limited response and the content thereof speak for itself.



posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
You know what, It think all you americans are hillarious.
First off you go and vote for bush, well the good half of you did then cry about it after.
Left wing, Right Wing....All were voted by yourselves, remember that.
Deep


That was not deep. We have always thought you funny too.



posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic
And, I did not say I was ashamed of the Black face, only the use of one as an avatar by a social throwback such as you.

As for your limited idea as to who I am- well, I can't help you there. You just keep proving my point, marking you the baffoon by using racist terminology when you advocate the Democratic party who obstensibly stands for the elimination of such ideas and practices....hmmm.

Your limited response and the content thereof speak for itself.


Look, I don't know where you got the idea that Dems were touchy feely and nice. We just call it like we see it, Uncle Tom. So, while you're standing there doing your shuffle and preaching equality while the racist repugnants smack you around in the back of the head, don't get mad at me.

And you're erudite use of the English language doesn't change anything.



posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 11:35 PM
link   
True, It was not Deep, but that was not what i was trying to be.
But it still holds some truth.
You and you alone have the power to vote.
You know what I dont even know what im talking about anymore.
You know what I mean.
Deep



posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Do you think blacks in this country run the Democratic Party?? If you do you are more deluded than I thought.
The same people you say ae whacking me in the back of the head (they are not) are using you like chattel to futher their own political and financial gain. You don't think you are being used man??

Are you that naive??

I see you still don't get it. Uncle Tom. I know many a black friend right now who would love to beat you down for using that crap today.

You sit behind your little 'puter like a bitch when in reality, I know you don't have it in you.

I hope I get my FIRST warning for that.....

And yes, I try to reflect my educational (parents) level at most times, unlike you my pathetic friend.



posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Colonel, no offence, but you remind me a lot of FreeMason. I hope your not him or else i'll put in my vote to ban your @ss back to hell

Stop insulting everyone, as for saying what you say, you have to much trust on corporate sources.



posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic
Do you think blacks in this country run the Democratic Party?? If you do you are more deluded than I thought.
The same people you say ae whacking me in the back of the head (they are not) are using you like chattel to futher their own political and financial gain. You don't think you are being used man??

Are you that naive??

I see you still don't get it. Uncle Tom. I know many a black friend right now who would love to beat you down for using that crap today.

You sit behind your little 'puter like a bitch when in reality, I know you don't have it in you.

I hope I get my FIRST warning for that.....

And yes, I try to reflect my educational (parents) level at most times, unlike you my pathetic friend.


So, Tom, you feel proud now. You feel like a man? Gonna loose your cherry with your first warning? You are a sad case of a man.



posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 10:56 AM
link   
BUSH CAN'T FIND OSAMA, CAN'T FIND SADAAM, CAN'T FIND ANTHRAX MAILER, CAN'T FIND WMDS. THINK HE'LL FIND WHITE HOUSE LEAKER?



posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
tyriffic - "You sit behind your little 'puter like a bitch"

What the hell does that mean?

Tryin' to make friends?



posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   
See, Tom, ya screwed up already. DUUUH-OOOHHH!



posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   


BUSH CAN'T FIND OSAMA, CAN'T FIND SADAAM, CAN'T FIND ANTHRAX MAILER, CAN'T FIND WMDS. THINK HE'LL FIND WHITE HOUSE LEAKER?


He could not find his ass full of # if his life depended on it.
Deep





new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join