From the traitor's mouth:

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Bush Says Leaker May Not Be Found in CIA-Iraq Probe

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The White House on Tuesday ruled out three senior aides as possible sources for a leak disclosing the name of an undercover CIA (news - web sites) operative and President Bush (news - web sites) said the case may never be resolved.

"I have no idea whether we'll find out who the leaker is," Bush told reporters after he met with his Cabinet. "I'd like to. I want to know the truth."

story.news.yahoo.com.../nm/20031007/pl_nm/bush_leak_dc

WE ALL KNOW WHO DID IT.....KARL ROVE! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE A "REAL" AMERICAN AND DO JUSTICE BY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE! COWARD! I HATE HATE GUY...THIS TRAITOR TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   
AND IF YOU SUPPORT THIS CRIMINALITY THEN YOU JUST AS EVIL AS THEY ARE! OH, BUT ITS OK, BUSH DIDN'T GET INVOLVED IN FELLATIO.

YOU SEXUALLY REPRESSED REPUGNANTS DISGUST ME.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Even if they come close to identifying the leaker, "executive privledge" will be invoked. Just another chapter in "How to destroy a country in 4 years or less."

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Frankly what is the problem here?

A buncha left wing back stabbing agents get liquidated, it is all for the best.

God bless America!

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Colonel, you disgust me too, but that's besides the point, do you have any proof it was Rove, just asking. Because, I haven't seen anything conclusive yet and I doubt you have either.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob88
Colonel, you disgust me too, but that's besides the point, do you have any proof it was Rove, just asking. Because, I haven't seen anything conclusive yet and I doubt you have either.

Like I care because by supporting these pack of criminals and traitors, you are beneath contempt.

Go read this:

www.buzzflash.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
it hurts everytime I point out how much of a bunch of shameless and deceitful hypocrites you people are, huh?

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
it hurts everytime I point out how much of a bunch of shameless and deceitful hypocrites you people are, huh?

No..not really...

If you support Clinton,Daschle,Byrd,Davis ,Bustamonte or just about any other dem....then you fall under the same comments you make about repubs.........

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   
An opinion column from Buzzflash? That's your proof, Colonel? pleeeeeze.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It's written by the journalist who wrote "Bush's Brain."

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   

It's written by the journalist who wrote "Bush's Brain."

So what.

And, you mean pundit - not journalist.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
There is nothing beneath a republican. No matter what this admin or it supporters do: Lie to the people and have hundreds of soldiers die, commit treason, steal from the state of CA, use massive drugs from a backlot at Denny's, abuse women, molest children. It doesn't matter. They still support them.

BECAUSE THEY ARE LIKE THEM.

Don't try to figure it out. You will go insane. Just know it and try to stop the plague.

[Edited on 7-10-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Oh, I forgot to mention rape and murder. Repugnants do that too. Just ask Janklow or Joe Scarborough, both Repugnants.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
You're a broken record, Colonel.

If you couldn't bash republicans what else would you say?

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Well, people need to know and the fact that YOU aren't ashamed to be affliated with these people tells me A LOT about you.

Most Americans buy into the LIES of you repugnants so I will continue to blast you sick bastards and traitors until you are gone from office to where you belong...the backwaters and swamps of the South.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
so, I guess if you couldn't say anything else, other than bash republicans, you wouldn't have anything else to say. Tells me alot about YOU.

link   
Neo - coming from the brother of a former spook, you're highly ignorant to believe that any covert resource gives a damn about political parties - they alway out last them.

Bob/Nyeff - You guys have seen the light to a degree...keep walking towards it and protest these Elitist-Robber barons-in-Conservative-clothing-that-sully the-name-of-the-Republican-party. Or is Arnold Da Man in your eyes!?!

That most republicans reflexsively close ranks around this Idiot in chief is the genesis point of the Colonels out here.

link   
Kukla hands the Colonel and Bob flame-retarding suits.

For your health and those around you, please don the necessary equipement.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   
What? I hurt your feelings? I got other forums here. TODAY, I CHOOSE TO TO REVEAL THE UGLINESS OF YOU PEOPLE. The ugliness of the repugnant that is scarring this great nation. Treason is scarring this great nation but, that's ok, with you...because you are just like those people.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Oh, I forgot to mention rape and murder. Repugnants do that too. Just ask Janklow or Joe Scarborough, both Repugnants.

Psst.......the Kennedy's.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join