It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adopt a New Member!

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
hey guys,

another newb here. just wanna get to no the community better. i have a fairly easy time figuring stuff out on my own, so on a maitnence scale of one to ten im bout a three.
special interests would be aircraft/weapons, military coverups, and anything to do with our blessed corrupt government. i'm an easy learner, and possess a thirst for knowledge that can't be quenched. if your a first time adoptee, go for titan...please?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I'll adopt you but let me warn you I'm coming back from about a 8 month hiatus so I may not answer all of your questions.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Im interested in learning more from those who feel they are well versed in the paranormal - mainly astral projection, spirit contact and what not.

I also really like to dabble in the War on terrorism, and really enjoy debating/researching.

Adopt your conquistadork today!

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
If its WOT your looking for I spend a great deal of time in those forums.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I'm as much willing to be adopted or to adopt.

U2U me anytime if you want to adopt me.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Hey that'd be cool 47, by the way things are looking it would seem that we have some common ideas!

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Any time you have a question just feel free to shoot me a message.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Hello all. I have read the boards on and off for about a year now. Great subject matter and nice discussions. So this will be my first post on the board. Nice to be here!

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
hi, i have been on this site lurking for a year or so now and have just registered, i am interested mainly in 9/11 but i am also interested in ufo's and the paranormal, i am particularly keen to learn from anyone who knows anything about rendlesham forest/raf bentwater

Andy

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
OK I give up. I tried to help but NO LONGER!

I adopted a newbie last Thursday and then went on a bit of a holiday.

When I returned my TV, stereo, microwave and mother-in-law were all stolen.

Then I find out my credit card had been counterfeited and someone in Romania was using it for cash advances!

This is the last time I adopt a newbie with the LOGIN ID OF: Romanian_GIRLZ_Mafioso_4U!

- One Man Short ®

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Im another of the dime-a-dozen newbies who can use a bit of help with.. Well.. Being a newbie.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'm willing to adopt whomever would like to be adopted by me.

Umm, maybe if I list some of the things I'm knowledgable(sp?) [lol].

Science
Aliens/UFO, the sciences behind it, and quite a few theories on various phenomena in the field.
space

I dabble in some of the other subjects on the site, but the above mentioned are my foretay.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Would you mind adopting me Iori? I happen to have a problem thats right in your field..

[edit on 2-1-2006 by Gunman]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Sure thing Gunman.

Just U2U me about your problem.

[edit on 1/2/2006 by iori_komei]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hey im new to ATS and i need someone to guide me. Plz adopt me if u like to talk about planes and aircraft.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
yea, i'm a severe newbie. . . i could use some guidance. my boyfriend is a big contributor to ATS but...
a) kinda creepy for my BF to 'adopt' me, and b) him 'guiding me' intellectually may cause for some relationship-y drama. . . . oh and c) i don't want to ride his coat tails or post in the shadow of his greatness :p

but anyway, i'm a smart girl always looking to broaden my horizons
i'm proficient in anything supernatural and i've suddenly gotten a fever for UFO's. . . IM or email me or u2u me

[email protected]

Danke!

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
im a newb and i would love some help getting to know how to use the site

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hey Xenesthad whenever your on come check this thread if you want i'll take ya in lol.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
if any one wants to be adopted just say so!!

u2u me or reply in the thread! i will be happy to help you all!!

oni x x

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hi there I'm a newbie here too. And wow I finding this Place hard to go through. I write for www.PuPP'sTherioes.com under DarkRaveness and it was one of my fellow friends from Brazil that told me about Echoleon. I had never heard of it b4 . But hey , after a few days of looking around I found you all. And I am so Glad. I'm from the North Island of Nz but thats all I will say for the time being. But please someone adopt me I need help I feel I can contribute lots to here and can provide a lot of new info as well. I'm glad I have found a place here in New Zealand. I have arrived and I am DARKRAVENESS xxxxxx

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join