It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adopt a New Member!

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hey sorry I didn't realise this was world wide as well LMAO still can't figure out how do do My avatar and things

So quick adopt me I need help

DARKRAVENESS xxxxxx

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
I'll take a n00b!!

-B.
I need to be adopted in order to find the right people to discuss some profound topics.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Oni x x will u adopt me? I need help figuring out how to get around in this place. Plz adopt me.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Falcon9021, of course i will adopt you!

it will be my pleasure.

at the top of the page there are little buttons. click the one called " mCENTER" its beside the log out button.

thats how you send a u2u. just type in the name of the person who you want to send it to, and your on your way.

oni x x

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I am having problems navigating ATS and would like to be adopted. Have preliminarily suffered the wrath of a few overlords and wish to be pointed in the right direction. Just to know, 42 yrs, male, smart, liberal, tolerant of all opinions and there is never a stupid question.

Please adopt. Legalcatalyst

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I will adopt you legalcatalyst

At the top of the page you will see the mCenter button, press it and enter my name like you would in a email, and ask me anything you would like.

Pickle.

Nip

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
how about someone adopt me

From Pulaski VA
Into astronomy and everything about space Including ETs
but i don't understand alot need someone to give me a boost

AIM- NipIII

plzzz adopt me

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hi Everyone, nice to meet you,
Ready for adoption, I don't eat much, but i'll drink all your beer! lol

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rainbow_six
Hi Everyone, nice to meet you,
Ready for adoption, I don't eat much, but i'll drink all your beer! lol

Consider yourself adopted!
Should I call you Son/Daughter or just Rainbow_Six?

U2U your questions to me and I'll be very happy to help.

[edit on 12-1-2006 by xeroxed88]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I'm your new son! lol, thanks for your reply, and hope to get to know you and the forum better! thanks again.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
You have a U2U.

I don't know if you know what U2Us are, but they're private messages sent from one member to another. To access them, click either "mCenter" or, if you have any new U2Us, a link will appear in the top right corner of the browser, which should read something like, "You have (insert number) new U2Us."

It probably doesn't say that at all, I can't remember, I've only just woken up and no body loves me enough to send me U2Us very often.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I am in need of someone taking me under their wing and showing me the ropes.
Love the UFO forums and have posted a little bit, but I feel like a little fish in a BIG ocean. Any help would be great!

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Thanks Oni x x, but i cant send u a u2u until i get 20 post. Whats a post by the way?

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
A post is basically a message sent into the forum/message board, which can then be read by other members, etc. You've just posted a "post", which is shown directly above this one.

...I'm crap at explaining stuff...

Nip

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
All i want is a friend

[edit on 16-1-2006 by Nip]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I still have alot to learn and would like a mentor , is ValHall available ?
I would like to contribute more as a writer , fighter , and would like to be sent in the right direction , especially building posts so that I can join chat rooms and improve skills , and accumilate points as well .

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
no takers ?? awww.... i feel sad now

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
hi, i am new in this forum and yes, i could do with learning at least the basics of the forum so 2 be "adopted" would be quite helpful. while im posting i may as well take the opportunity to say how suprised i am at how well everybody here communicates, views are actually listened to and being a chav (see now i might have thrown you as im not sure of the existence of chavs in america) i most of all appreciate that due to not being listened to (due to the chavs being considered scum of england even though some including me are quite civil when i want to be)/ not having anyone intelligent enough(most other chavs) to talk about things of the... erm.. unexplained nature. Also i think its funny that im using all these words instead of my usual profanity-laced dialogue.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
If there is anyone willing enough to follow my path then you shall be rewarded with the knowledge of a debunker, skeptologist (made it up), and a believer of all things out in space and time. If you wish to become adopted by the great Pineapple, then either post back here oooor if you can u2u me.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I think Rainbow_six has disowned me so, I'm open for a new son/daughter.

I'll let you fight over me.

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join