It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adopt a New Member!

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
HEY... the allmighty WAXPINEAPPLE is back on the forum, the both great skeptic and leader of the Sith Armada.

Why am i here? To adopt a person that wishes to follow me and help lead our campaign against ignorance.

How to contact me? Hmm... good question, well you could always U2U me.... or yeah.....

What can you learn from me? Hmm.... another good question.... let's see, i have been here for a while and know alot about most of the things that go on here at our....secret base as some would say...I also can show you ways to get on....good terms as you would say, with most people here.

A little about me- Let's see, i'm an alien skeptic, nothing get's past me without a few questions. I also like to post short stories and can teach you a few things. Also i am a great source of information, half the time i would actually know what your talking about and have a good place to find your answers at..... most of the time anyways. Plus if your are into games then i can talk games with you.

After hearing all this you might think i'm crazy.... maybe i am, or maybe i'm sane in a crazy world 0_o. anyways i've been around this site a few times, not as much as other's but i know a great deal in what goes on here. SO WHAT DO YOU SAY..... WILL YOU JOIN THE RANKS AND BE MY APPRENTICE.... OR SHALL YOU COWER LIKE THE JEDI YOU ARE.

U2U me if you want to be adopted

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
This fledging can use a little help navigating the winding ways of ATS.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
i'm not new.....i had to re-register. i was originally psychosgirl(my profile is still active!!!) but i forgot my pass and my email was invalid when i requested it. so now i'm starting ALL over. which SUCKS cause now i can't even use chat cuz i'm "new"......blah. anybody 'member me?????

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I'm new...for the most part.

I like to see both sides of the story no matter what. I don't know if I am left wing, right wing, or what...but I am pro-choice, agnostic, Republican (but against the war!), and an avid animal lover.

I will post in any forum, on any subject, if I feel I am knowledgeable enough about it.

Any takers?

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hi im a newbie that wants 2 be adopted so i can find my way around ATS. I love 2 talk about aircraft, so if u like 2 talk about aircraft plz adopt me.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Ahhhhh adopt me! I'd really appreciate any help contirbuted. Thanking you!

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
count me in, ill be glad to adobt a newbie, just send me a U2U new comers, I will be more than happy to show you around

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Just a reminder. New members can receive but cannot send U2Us to other members until they reach a post count of 20 or more. They can U2U staff from the get-go, however. Hence, members can only adopt younglings of a certain age. Only mods can adopt newborns.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Hi all i would like to be adopted please pm me or email me i do not wish to harras people asking for them to adopt me it would be very generas thank you

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
hey,

i wish to be adopted

im currently eyeball deep in the new ATS game, so maybe one of you involved in solving that would like to adopt me???

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
could some one tell me how to play this game i dont know sounds stupid but i didnt get it dont laugh

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ngage
could some one tell me how to play this game i dont know sounds stupid but i didnt get it dont laugh

Believe me, you're in the majority!!! But then again I thought Simon was hard after the first level.

McGuirk

I think you know more than you let on.

Peace

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
i'm feeling a lot like a sea turtle right about now...
but i've managed to come crawling this far-
as green as it gets!

i've jumped on in and made myself at home here and there (albeit blindly), but the structure is still foreign to me- and technically, well, i haven't ventured to attempt playing with avatars, messaging or a signature...

is there anybody out there willing to adopt me?
i'll read anything thrown at me, just direct me to all the right places!

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
hey people anyone willing to adopt me or tell me what i have to do to get myself adopted???

i was advised to come here by Mirthful Me

thanks Neutrino

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Adoptive Mother Available For Tot With 20 posts or more.

If anyone wishes to be adopted u2u me.

For fuzzy wuzzy newborns that can't find there way to the u2u's motherly nourishment..my IM contacts are in my profile...

[edit on 29-10-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Lil help here....lil help.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I wouldn't say that I am necessarily a newb, I guess more of a lurker/shadow. I've been here off and on since the beginning, I can't even remember how many years does 6-7 sound right. Anyways, I enjoy reading about secret societies, secret bases, satellite/aerial photography and some NWO stuff as well. I am not sure if I am even adoptable, but if someone thinks I am worthwhile or needy cause drop me a line. Have a good one.............

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DangerProne
I wouldn't say that I am necessarily a newb, I guess more of a lurker/shadow. I've been here off and on since the beginning, I can't even remember how many years does 6-7 sound right. Anyways, I enjoy reading about secret societies, secret bases, satellite/aerial photography and some NWO stuff as well. I am not sure if I am even adoptable, but if someone thinks I am worthwhile or needy cause drop me a line. Have a good one.............

You might be... 2005 - 2002 = Not 6-7 years...

Sorry, saw that and thought I'd be funny...

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I know that new math is killing me!!!
Simon, was running a website before this latest and greatest, there was server changes, crashes, shut downs, infiltrations and I think it was at least that many years back.

ATS was first started back in 1997/98, at a time when we didn't actually have a forums system, simply static web pages.

Simon

[edit on 12-11-2005 by DangerProne]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
As we are are all entities who currently share this particular biological environment, personally I am always enthused with the basis of support and development...
love is the only revolution... (jiddu krishnamurti)
I have been distant from these avenues for far too long...
today I watched a former federal Minister of Defense(I live in ON~ CA) on an equivalent public network (TVO) as the US's pbs, deliver an address on his concerns over the policies regarding our visitors...250905 U of T
the day after roswell
this may be the most important irrefutable account of events that have affected & what many of us have witnessed/experienced first hand for our entire lives...
the world is ready
we must have a voice
it starts with you

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join