It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Curious questions above. I'd like to ask too.

Am I entirely human?Answer:Not by likelyhood.

What constitutes a difference?Answer:Consciousness does.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hm, very interesting.. "not by likelihood" can you elaborate more?

Thanks,
Steve

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Hi Menguard,

I have a few questions when you have time....

How many past lives have I experienced?

What was I in my previous incarnation?

Do any of my incarnations stand out to you as being particularly significant? If so, what is the significance?

I am strongly considering getting my bachelors degree in a particular field of study....and have been since I was twelve. I am wondering if you can tell me what that field of study is?

Regarding this field of study, why would I choose this path? and do you believe it will be a good choice?

You have been answering a lot of questions, and regardless of your critics, regardless of the outcome, I just wanted to say that it seems like a nice thing to do.

Is there anything else that you feel you need to say?

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Hm, very interesting.. "not by likelihood" can you elaborate more?

Thanks,
Steve

Answer:We experience life in many" vehicles" to say human is the only one would be a lie to the possibilities of life.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Hey menguard,

I wanted to know about reincarnation.

Do we incarnate linearly? Back and forth as if time didn't exist? or are all our incarnations existing simultaniously from a viewpoint beyond time?

and about my little quest for self discovery, that infinite emptiness I mentioned before, if you remember, has been changing as I ask myself new questions and explore new possibilities. I spent time exploring this... "zone" and i realized some things that I don't quite get. I wondered where exactly was I standing, mentally, if it was empty, but I realized I was standing on an ocean of something. when I went into it, it was chaotic and full of ... I don't know what. Kind of like a place full of thoughts that were unrealized. Is this the representation of the conscious and unconscious mind? After a while, I realized there was a third place, a place full of a dull light. Not overwhelming, not to bright. That was a little to much for me and I was wondering about your input. What was this new place with the dull light? And the ocean? (ocean does describe it pretty accurately)

Appreciated as always menguard.
Zero

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
MEnguard,

How many guardian/guides do I have?
What are there name(s)?

I assume by reading my higher self you will automatically know all about me, is that correct?

What was the original design?

How long has it been evolving?

Who can manifest energy into matter and how?

How does rectitude understand its flaws?

If one visits an ancient site, how does one perceive the vibrations of old?

Who taught you to realize your potential?

Why was I able to learn telekinesis very fast?

Thanks as always,
SteveR

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   

MEnguard,

How many guardian/guides do I have?
What are there name(s)?Answer:Four.

I assume by reading my higher self you will automatically know all about me, is that correct?Answer:Subject to its interpretation.

What was the original design?Answere
arkness, a reconnaissance mission.

How long has it been evolving?Answer:Three hundred million years.

Who can manifest energy into matter and how?Answer:By our thoughts.Theoligists.Jesuit.

How does rectitude understand its flaws?Answer:By virtue.

If one visits an ancient site, how does one perceive the vibrations of old?
Answer:By resonance.Its impression is felt ifrom the light body.
Who taught you to realize your potential?
Answer:Spirit, other selves, light bodies, existance, spiritual concepts, inner knowing, the vastness, mother Earth, cellular makeup, light codes,diffusion.

Why was I able to learn telekinesis very fast?Answer:Electromagnetic potential.A loosening of the other self.

Thanks as always,
SteveR

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DemonicAngelZero
Hey menguard,

I wanted to know about reincarnation.

Do we incarnate linearly? Back and forth as if time didn't exist? or are all our incarnations existing simultaniously from a viewpoint beyond time?
Answer:We experience life through loop holes or windows which are intercept points, whick link all of being into one.These 'intercept points' are windows, openings, through time and space which is the "soul" the interception point.We are "simultaneous beings" living many existances at once.Time is an "illusion" made real by scientific potential.

and about my little quest for self discovery, that infinite emptiness I mentioned before, if you remember, has been changing as I ask myself new questions and explore new possibilities. I spent time exploring this... "zone" and i realized some things that I don't quite get. I wondered where exactly was I standing, mentally, if it was empty, but I realized I was standing on an ocean of something. when I went into it, it was chaotic and full of ... I don't know what. Kind of like a place full of thoughts that were unrealized. Is this the representation of the conscious and unconscious mind? After a while, I realized there was a third place, a place full of a dull light. Not overwhelming, not to bright. That was a little to much for me and I was wondering about your input. What was this new place with the dull light? And the ocean? (ocean does describe it pretty accurately)Answer:The ocean is the sea of consciousness, it represents both the the physical and non physical aspects of being.The dull light represents refinement, soul bounderies of consciousness.

Appreciated as always menguard.
Zero

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Hi Menguard,

I think you missed my questions above. No hurry, but I just wanted to remind you before this jumps on to the next page.

Thank you

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imspicy
Hi Menguard,

I have a few questions when you have time....

How many past lives have I experienced?Answer:Thirty two.

What was I in my previous incarnation?Answer:Rancher

Do any of my incarnations stand out to you as being particularly significant? If so, what is the significance?nON particularly.Each is a facet of learning.

I am strongly considering getting my bachelors degree in a particular field of study....and have been since I was twelve. I am wondering if you can tell me what that field of study is? ANSWER:Archaeology

Regarding this field of study, why would I choose this path? and do you believe it will be a good choice?Answer:This is a place of balance for you, Earths geological sites are beneficial in resonance.

You have been answering a lot of questions, and regardless of your critics, regardless of the outcome, I just wanted to say that it seems like a nice thing to do.

Is there anything else that you feel you need to say?

Answer:"Our world is something else a mere projection of what it could be"

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by Salanthus
I have some questions and you have permission if it is needed

how can I fully activate all my abilitys?Answer:By being in tune with your inner spirit.
am I entierly human?Answer:50%human 50%angelic
why am I so strong?Answer:LIFE.
will I be apart of the end times? aNSWER:You are looking at the times.Things are unfolding to their fullest potential.

50%human 50%angelic that explains quite alot of why I am able to do things and have already realized things that I should not have until I actualy read the bible it's like I already know what it says before I even read it

"You are looking at the times.Things are unfolding to their fullest potential." thought so that's probably why I'm here now right?

now for a more important question one I probably already know the answer to but here goes how do I get in tune with my inner spirit? (and I mean quickly)

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Mengaurd,

If,

We have chosen to be here to further our progressions,

We were erased of our knowledge so that other existences could coexist here on Earth,

The collective ideas of humankind direct our evolution,

Everything is a self-realization,

Karma is within the mind of its believer (as is everything else)

There are multiple layers of existences that reflect their expression upon us and vice versa,

Then;

Why can't a force of truth be created to overwhelm ignorance?

Why do we have to learn in such a rudamentary fashion?

Why we let ourselves live in ignorance for entire incarnations?

Where is all of existence headed? Will they ever merge into one absolute existence?

How does one learn to wake up in the dream state on command?

Who created the emotional structure?

When will the past and future unite?

Thanks again, AAC

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Mengaurd,

If,

We have chosen to be here to further our progressions,

We were erased of our knowledge so that other existences could coexist here on Earth,

The collective ideas of humankind direct our evolution,

Everything is a self-realization,

Karma is within the mind of its believer (as is everything else)

There are multiple layers of existences that reflect their expression upon us and vice versa,

Then;

Why can't a force of truth be created to overwhelm ignorance? Answer:Not until understanding is behind it.That is why we are here.

Why do we have to learn in such a rudamentary fashion?Answer:To unlearn ourselves.Life is experienced in layers.
Why we let ourselves live in ignorance for entire incarnations?Answer:So others may proceed ahead.

Where is all of existence headed?Answer:Neverness, at no time, in the past or future.
Will they ever merge into one absolute existence?Answer:YES

How does one learn to wake up in the dream state on command?aNSWER:By willing it into happening.

Who created the emotional structure?Answer:A heart presence, a lord and his facets, a God.

When will the past and future unite?Answer:In the present moment.

Thanks again, AAC

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

I have some questions and you have permission if it is needed

how can I fully activate all my abilitys?Answer:By being in tune with your inner spirit.
am I entierly human?Answer:50%human 50%angelic
why am I so strong?Answer:LIFE.
will I be apart of the end times? aNSWER:You are looking at the times.Things are unfolding to their fullest potential.

50%human 50%angelic that explains quite alot of why I am able to do things and have already realized things that I should not have until I actualy read the bible it's like I already know what it says before I even read it

"You are looking at the times.Things are unfolding to their fullest potential." thought so that's probably why I'm here now right?Answer:The bible just reflects the angelic forces here on Earth now.

now for a more important question one I probably already know the answer to but here goes how do I get in tune with my inner spirit? (and I mean quickly)Answer:By tapping into the parts of you that are unknown.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Our world is govern by thoughts that regulate our belief systems, men built walls to tear them down.What if the only wall we need to work on is humility.If we learn to take our short comings as a lesson learnt then we are halfway on becoming real humans or soul matter.We exist without our bodies this is a place of non bounderies guided by different laws of living within non physical laws.We are energy and energy can only be dispersed by laws.We are here one minute gone the next.Nothing is set in this place of outcomes.We gather information only to process it back to its main processor.We have endless files upon files of information stored within our soul memory that is only defined by natural laws occuring all at once.Our world gathers information and stores it only to process it then overwrite it with a new set of information/files.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I am enjoying the Teaching of Don Juan, The Yoaqi way of knowledge. This book found its way into my collection a few years back. I just pulled it off the shelf to read for the first time. I knew there was a reason I felt compelled to get it. I look forward to the rest of the reading. AAC

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
I am enjoying the Teaching of Don Juan, The Yoaqi way of knowledge. This book found its way into my collection a few years back. I just pulled it off the shelf to read for the first time. I knew there was a reason I felt compelled to get it. I look forward to the rest of the reading. AAC

Answer:Those Toltecs new exactly what they were talking about.All those books are Timeless in their expression to human development.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Thnx manguard.

Whoa. From bloodthirsty pirate to houseperson. I guess I needed a break from all those adventures (Yu hu hu and a bottle of rum).

I have more questions if you don't mind.

Was I a man of power and if I was did I abuse it?

Is my current incarnation by my own choice or was I forced in to it?

How many guardian angels do I have?

Thnx in advance.
yanchek

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Hey, Menguard. I have a few more for you.

1) I saw you have some connection with otherworldly philosopers. Can you tell us, if this is real? > www.abovetopsecret.com...

2) Why do I have 4 guardian/guides? Why so many?

3) How do you avoid false interpretation?

4) You say the design has been evolving three hundred million years. 300,000,000. That would mean the Earth and indeed most astronomical phenomena are much much older than the "original design".. Earth itself is 4.6 billion years old. So my question to you is, did the universe as we know it exist before spirit? I would really appreciate some detail, or maybe a timeline if possible.

5) How much training or advancement is required to manifest energy into matter?

6) What happens when one tires of being incarnate?

Thanks as always,
Steve

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Hey, Menguard. I have a few more for you.

1) I saw you have some connection with otherworldly philosopers. Can you tell us, if this is real? > www.abovetopsecret.com...aNSWER:This is false by interpretation, real by presentational circusmtances.

2) Why do I have 4 guardian/guides?Answer;Earth is in the developmental stages.We need this many just to take on a new balance.With the increase of light chambers or light enhancement, we needed to up the anty.With an increase of light is an increase in polarity.Extremities are met in this breach.

3) How do you avoid false interpretation?Answer: Pretense.I play the tape back so to speak.

4) You say the design has been evolving three hundred million years. 300,000,000. That would mean the Earth and indeed most astronomical phenomena are much much older than the "original design".. Earth itself is 4.6 billion years old. So my question to you is, did the universe as we know it exist before spirit? I would really appreciate some detail, or maybe a timeline if possible.
Answer:It existed before possibilities.Every planet or substance is refined like we are, polished and repolished.

5) How much training or advancement is required to manifest energy into matter? Answer:Enough to make a corpse out of you.

6) What happens when one tires of being incarnate?Answer:One stays on another plane of existance.

Thanks as always,
Steve

[edit on 8-3-2006 by menguard]

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join