It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Urm... am I missing something here, or are you all bonkers?

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rizla

I and others here don't conform to your reality.. just as you reject ours. So as far as being bonkers, the question is.. are you?

And... how can you be sure?

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Answer:No, different by opinions.

[edit on 3-3-2006 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Mengaurd,

Was it all my decisions in life that put me in this place today? (my unfoldment) Or is there a predestined destiny?

Was Jesus born with a higher vibrations, or did he acquire it in his incarnation?

If one becomes fully awaken to thier potential, are there still Earthly lessons to learn?

Is the purpose in incarnations to snap out of ignorance and live in the truth to progress faster?

What will allow all of mankind to see the only truth?

Does the Earth's magnetism help keep our hearts beating? Does our hearts work just as efficeint outside our atmosphere?

Will the planet be hit by an asteroid in my lifetime?

As the Oracle advised Socrates, I'll ask you: Who is the wisest man in the world, today?

How do you like the change of scenery?

Thanks, AAC

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Mengaurd,

Was it all my decisions in life that put me in this place today? (my unfoldment) Or is there a predestined destiny?

Answer:It is a place of "potential" guided by your being.Things are already written but that doesn't mean we can't add to the script.

Was Jesus born with a higher vibrations, or did he acquire it in his incarnation?
Answer:He was the potential of potentials that sent humankind forward.

If one becomes fully awaken to thier potential, are there still Earthly lessons to learn?Answer:Yes by demeanor.

Is the purpose in incarnations to snap out of ignorance and live in the truth to progress faster?ANSWER:Yes, to gain 'potential awareness' one might have to see the different views of life to gain perspective.

What will allow all of mankind to see the only truth?Answer:By opening ones soul to lifes vibrations.Becoming one with all, is a state of totality by being the heart that is connected to all.

Does the Earth's magnetism help keep our hearts beating? ANSWER:It keeps life beating forward.
Does our hearts work just as efficeint outside our atmosphere?Answer:Yes, our heart connects us to all that is.The heart holds the largest electromagnetic field in the human body.

Will the planet be hit by an asteroid in my lifetime?Answer:No, not by chance.This would be a projection guided by the people.

As the Oracle advised Socrates, I'll ask you: Who is the wisest man in the world, today?Answer:"A man without knowledge".

How do you like the change of scenery?Answer:Its different like every ten years of our life.

Thanks, AAC

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
I and others here don't conform to your reality.. just as you reject ours. So as far as being bonkers, the question is.. are you?

Well, it's a statistical thing. Most people off the street, if they read this thread, would think you're bonkers. You can argue that just because the majority think your bonkers doesn't mean it's true. As you wish, but you have to acknowledge you are way off on the edge of the bell curve of normality. Anyway, I didn't mean to offend, and enjoy what you enjoy. But I do find this thread bonkers. And I don't think I'm closed minded.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Mengaurd,

If one becomes fully awaken to thier potential, are there still Earthly lessons to learn?

Is the purpose in incarnations to snap out of ignorance and live in the truth to progress faster?

What will allow all of mankind to see the only truth?

Does the Earth's magnetism help keep our hearts beating? Does our hearts work just as efficeint outside our atmosphere?

Will the planet be hit by an asteroid in my lifetime?

As the Oracle advised Socrates, I'll ask you: Who is the wisest man in the world, today?

How do you like the change of scenery?

Thanks, AAC

I mean, look at these questions (and it's pretty representative of the questions in this thread). Okay, reincarnation is not whacky, and neither is some of the other stuff. But why are you asking this person Mengaurd? You're all treating him like a super-guru. Has he done anything to prove his all-knowing status?

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Well, it's a statistical thing. Most people off the street, if they read this thread, would think you're bonkers. You can argue that just because the majority think your bonkers doesn't mean it's true. As you wish, but you have to acknowledge you are way off on the edge of the bell curve of normality. Anyway, I didn't mean to offend, and enjoy what you enjoy. But I do find this thread bonkers. And I don't think I'm closed minded.

ANSWER:As far as the norm goes yes we are outside that box.Hi Rizla, are there any questions you would like to ask pertaining to the thread.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Hi Menguard,

What career path should I pursue?
Who was in the UFO that I witnessed?
Why did I see the UFO?
Should I be looking for a husband or just forget about it?

Thanks!!

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313
Hi Menguard,

What career path should I pursue?Answer:Something in the selling of furniture or furnaces.
Who was in the UFO that I witnessed?Answer: Pearls of existance.
Why did I see the UFO?Answer:You were open to see it.
Should I be looking for a husband or just forget about it?Answer:Soothe yourself, then the rest will follow.

Thanks!!

[edit on 3-3-2006 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Mengaurd,

If "A man without knowledge" is the wisest man in the world today, the idea seems paradoxical. From my exerience wisdom and knowledge are completely different, yet both crave the other. A few times you have mentioned to forget all that I know. What specifically does this relate to?

I feel I have a good grasp of what is of "real" worth, so its hard for me to understand what I have to let go of. Does living in our modern society make it harder to progress spiritually?

Out of all the phrophets sent to Earth, who was the highest spirit?

What do you anticipate the most when pondering the future?

Over and Out! AAC

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Just bringing my questions up again, if I've asked too many that is ok too.

Fascinating Menguard, I understand most answers now.. except one thing:

If RA had "no" past lives (As you said noneness earlier), and if Isis did have them, then that means the former is not a concious being, and the latter is.

Do I have it correct so far?

Or did you mean RA has never incarnated and was always a spirit being?

Thanks for your patience!

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Mengaurd,

If "A man without knowledge" is the wisest man in the world today, the idea seems paradoxical. From my exerience wisdom and knowledge are completely different, yet both crave the other. A few times you have mentioned to forget all that I know. What specifically does this relate to?
Answer:"Knowledge is having the power to act, when wisdom is knowing when to act."This relates to the world around us, it is always shifting to new beginnings.One must renew there world around them to keep it flexible.

I feel I have a good grasp of what is of "real" worth, so its hard for me to understand what I have to let go of. Does living in our modern society make it harder to progress spiritually?
Answer:Modern society has a "materialistic veil" that must be seen through.This is where the challenge lies.

Out of all the phrophets sent to Earth, who was the highest spirit?Answer:Jesuit.

What do you anticipate the most when pondering the future?Answer:A place of new bounderies that will show time has no value.

Over and Out! AAC

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Hello manguard.

I guess you missed my questions so I'm posting them again. You have full permission.

How many previous lives I lived and what was I in the last one?

What am I now today, where am I going/doing and where am I going or what should I do?

What is 4 - Eagle?

Thank you kindly
yanchek

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I have some questions and you have permission if it is needed

how can I fully activate all my abilitys?
am I entierly human?
why am I so strong?
will I be apart of the end times?

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek
Hello manguard.

I guess you missed my questions so I'm posting them again. You have full permission.

How many previous lives I lived and what was I in the last one? Answer:103, A buccaneer.

What am I now today, where am I going/doing and where am I going or what should I do? Answer:A house person.Ignore the rest follow your heart felt intuition.

What is 4 - Eagle?answer: A scout.

Thank you kindly
yanchek

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Fascinating Menguard, I understand most answers now.. except one thing:

If RA had "no" past lives (As you said noneness earlier), and if Isis did have them, then that means the former is not a concious being, and the latter is.

Do I have it correct so far?Answer:Ra is incarnated through spirit.

Or did you mean RA has never incarnated and was always a spirit being?Ra is more of a state of being.He exists through his level/layer of consciousness.

Thanks for your patience!

[edit on 3/3/06 by SteveR]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salanthus
I have some questions and you have permission if it is needed

how can I fully activate all my abilitys?Answer:By being in tune with your inner spirit.
am I entierly human?Answer:50%human 50%angelic
why am I so strong?Answer:LIFE.
will I be apart of the end times? aNSWER:You are looking at the times.Things are unfolding to their fullest potential.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DemonicAngelZero
got moved huh, that sucks. But I guess it does fall into the "dreams & personal predictions" category.

Hey menguard, How would you rate edgar cayce? How right was he?
Answer:He is a perfect example of higher awareness.He was 95% right on.

thanks

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Curious questions above. I'd like to ask too.

Am I entirely human?

What constitutes a difference?

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join