It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 44
83
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomacco12
HELLO MENGUARD,

SOME QUESTIONS...

what is my star sign?Answer:URANUS

will i have kids?Answer:No

in 11th grade i liked this girl that sat in front of me in german class, did she like me and does she still think about me?answer:Not without conforntation.

my parents are always fighting because one of them accuses the other of being unfaithful can u tell me if one of them have been unfaithful and who?
Answer:Let it unfold on its own accord.





posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by tomacco12
HELLO MENGUARD,

SOME QUESTIONS...

what is my star sign?Answer:URANUS

will i have kids?Answer:No

in 11th grade i liked this girl that sat in front of me in german class, did she like me and does she still think about me?answer:Not without conforntation.

my parents are always fighting because one of them accuses the other of being unfaithful can u tell me if one of them have been unfaithful and who?
Answer:Let it unfold on its own accord.



when i said star sign i meant zodiac sign(libra, cancer, etc...) my fault for not being specific, but u did get the ruling planet correct.

i have other questtions:

what is my future occupation?

if i won't have children why not?

will i ever be married? be with someone or will i live life by myself?

as human beings is planet earth our origin planet?



posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Hello Menguard !!!!!!!!

Are the different races of humans with their different appearances, related to different races of aliens?

Can you suggest a technique / method to see the UFO's that use cloaking devices to prevent us from seeing them in the sky?

Many Thanks Menguard.



posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Thanks for answering my questions Menguard! I loved your answer to Menguard's question Steve...that was good!



posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hello Menguard !!!!!!!!

Are the different races of humans with their different appearances, related to different races of aliens?Answer:We are all connected.

Can you suggest a technique / method to see the UFO's that use cloaking devices to prevent us from seeing them in the sky?Answer:By opening your third eye/foresight or the solar plexus will feel it as a pressure or pulling.Another would be gazing at it with half squinted eyes.

Many Thanks Menguard.


[edit on 13-3-2006 by menguard]



posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelanteski
This is sort of a test of my devise. Question: Does your fund of knowledge acknowledge this putative connection: "13,900 y B.P.;" "Aph"; "Saturn"?


Answer:It is its coordinate points.



posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
Hi menguard,

What is the purpose for me being on Earth at this 'time'?Answer:Forgiveness.

Thank You



Wow. Didn't expect that answer. That certainly goes straight to the core. Thank You.

Another question if you would:

What is the origin of the ultra-high frequency ringing in my ears?Answer:Higher light messages.

Thank You



posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I've somehow strayed from my path. Now i'm lost in some kind of infernal lifestyle that just doesn't make sense to me, the mundane is eating me alive. Why was I given a shot at greatness and just left in the cold. Where does my fate await me? What's the next step?..


(sorry this is so hard to understand, but if you are the one to answer my questions, they will indeed be answered.



posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eternal_Punisher
I've somehow strayed from my path. Now i'm lost in some kind of infernal lifestyle that just doesn't make sense to me, the mundane is eating me alive. Why was I given a shot at greatness and just left in the cold. Where does my fate await me? What's the next step?..


(sorry this is so hard to understand, but if you are the one to answer my questions, they will indeed be answered.

aNSWERS:The greatness is within.Don't look for external links but within, your hearts desires will lead you to your being.



posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   


What is the origin of the ultra-high frequency ringing in my ears?Answer:Higher light messages.

Thank You


Hi Menguard,

I also hear ultra high frequency ringing in my ears on a regular basis, if they are higher light messages coming through, how do I open up to these messages??
Am I on the right path or have I drifted?

Thanks.



posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I have two questions for you, Menguard, I hope you don't mind answering them for me.

What is your take on hypnotically regressing into past lives and, more specifically, investigating one's experience in that Bardo immediately before one's current reincarnation? Are there any spiritual reprecussions for "sneaking a peak" at a karmic script. To me, it seems like doing so would be harmful to your spiritual development, fast-tracking this life but causing enough trouble for a few more lives.

If you've got that one covered, I'm sure it couldn't hurt my spritual development that much to ask this.
What is the best way to fight/get rid of my trademark impatience?



posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I would like to know if anyone knows anywhere I can find teachings on The Christ; and by that I mean the Christ within, not a man. The Christ within; and how to utilize and become aware of the Christ within. Raja Yoga is good, which I have read.

What I'm refering to is the teachings that Jesus the Christ gave to the disciples whereupon it was written not to copy the words down on account they will be delivered when we are prepared.




7) And Jesus was Ajainin's guest; he taught Ajainin many things; revealed to him the secrets of the healing art.
8) He taught him how he could control the spirits of the air, the fire, the water and the earth; and he explained to him the secret doctrine of forgiveness, and the blotting out of sins


bad example... but I can't find the spot where it says not to copy down because the multitudes aren't ready... and not for the visions of whats going to happen but of teachings on the Christ Conciousness.



posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Answer:Not at all if one's desire is strong enough, it can take you back to your begining.A lot of times I have had experiences and already experieinced them in the other layer.By ridding one of impatience is to get rid of self importance.If one has nothing but time than the self matters not.



[edit on 13-3-2006 by menguard]



posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911
I would like to know if anyone knows anywhere I can find teachings on The Christ; and by that I mean the Christ within, not a man. The Christ within; and how to utilize and become aware of the Christ within. Raja Yoga is good, which I have read.

What I'm refering to is the teachings that Jesus the Christ gave to the disciples whereupon it was written not to copy the words down on account they will be delivered when we are prepared.




7) And Jesus was Ajainin's guest; he taught Ajainin many things; revealed to him the secrets of the healing art.
8) He taught him how he could control the spirits of the air, the fire, the water and the earth; and he explained to him the secret doctrine of forgiveness, and the blotting out of sins


bad example... but I can't find the spot where it says not to copy down because the multitudes aren't ready... and not for the visions of whats going to happen but of teachings on the Christ Conciousness.







Answer:The temple is the soul. Light the fires so others may see the way.The world is compromised only when one is thoughtless.The hearts desire is seeking Earth.The times to move are in the present moment.The world is without time so choose your 'moments' wisely.You are the moment so be present at all times.To be free from thoughts is to be free from sin.



posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911
What I'm refering to is the teachings that Jesus the Christ gave to the disciples whereupon it was written not to copy the words down on account they will be delivered when we are prepared.

"Whoever discovers the interpretation of these sayings will not taste death."

Gospel of Thomas

-------

And something I seen here on ATS...

Gnostic Meditation

-------

BTW Mengaurd, Thank You very much for your answers. It's funny how simple reminders can hold so much weight.



posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeeplyAwake
Thanks for answering my questions Menguard! I loved your answer to Menguard's question Steve...that was good!


Thanks Deep! Liked yours also!

Peace,
Steve



posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Well, now you've got me intrigued, Menguard, and as such I have a few more questions if you've got the time.

Namely, what was my occupation and, if you could, name in a past life?

What do you find to be the main reasons people do seek external, rather than internal, answers?

Actually, given the chance to ask these questions, I can't think of much. Why do you think that is?


Sincere thanks for your help



posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGoodDoctorFunk
Well, now you've got me intrigued, Menguard, and as such I have a few more questions if you've got the time.

Namely, what was my occupation and, if you could, name in a past life?Answer:Cole, you were one of the frontier people.

What do you find to be the main reasons people do seek external, rather than internal, answers?Answer:Faith, people think others set us free, when it is the eternal/internal self that leads one to freedom.

Actually, given the chance to ask these questions, I can't think of much. Why do you think that is? :Answer:So many questions to ask none stick out.

Sincere thanks for your help



posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon

Originally posted by dnero6911
What I'm refering to is the teachings that Jesus the Christ gave to the disciples whereupon it was written not to copy the words down on account they will be delivered when we are prepared.

"Whoever discovers the interpretation of these sayings will not taste death."

Gospel of Thomas

-------

And something I seen here on ATS...

Gnostic Meditation

-------

BTW Mengaurd, Thank You very much for your answers. It's funny how simple reminders can hold so much weight.

More than welcome, Menguard



posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Hi Menguard,

Another invocation-based question here. What is your personal impression, of Isis?

Thanks
Steve



new topics

top topics



 
83
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

log in

join