It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Well, since you ask.. some will require Menguard's super funky channeling ability
so you'll have to wait for those.. but there are a couple I can help you with.

Originally posted by PaRaSiTe
3 Will I ever devolop the abilities that I have but feel they are lying dormant?

You have the potential within you, as does everyone. They will only develop if you choose that path. Beleive in it. Belief systems are inherently very powerful, they can narrow or widen perception and potential.

4 Can you get entities to physically appear at will since i hear that they are just waiting for us to ask them to and is this a bad idea?

Yes, you can make it happen. It's a common practice on "ghost hunts" (I dislike that term) where spirits are coerced to appear on film, and do. Sparkles of light moving in guided, intelligent ways. If your talking about a full physical apparition, well it depends on the strength of the entity. Powerful beings such as some demons and angels can manifest a very physcial-looking appearance (there is a really interesting thread about this somewhere) and not as powerful entities can manifest as typical apparitions. Of course we are talking about eyesight perception, but through the minds eye (third chakra) appearances are much easier to manifest. Is it a bad idea? Depends who/what you want to manifest and how?

Hope that helps.

[edit on 11/3/06 by SteveR]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Also, do you think it's possible for someone's selfs to leave and go on a group trip together to a place of enlightenment...to All actually.... with all their selfs minus one, who stays behind in a semi-catatonic state to keep the body alive?

Answer:You do, that is a go between of this physical and non physical existance.
answer:Yes, but you are still connected to your essence.

New Comment/New Questions: Yes that's Exactly right, Thank You Menguard! I did do that...or they did. But once my Higher Self left with the others for a year when I was 5 (I didn't remember the details about that one at first, until after I talked to you earlier..thanks for helping me remember so much). And twice when I was 15, for around 2 months each time. Don't you think thats a long time for a human to be O.B.E., or something akin to O.B.E.? Not complaining because I only gained knowledge from it, after my other selfs returned united and gleeful. But is the reason others can't do it for so long because they can't separate their others selfs into alters like I can? Or can monks O.B.E. for very long time periods also?

And, what are my dreams trying to tell me?

Answer:That you are a (hidden potential) waiting to be self realised or discovered.You are expanding your awareness through dreaming and bringing that potential back into life.

New Comment: Thanks for that Menguard. So, I will take my dreams more seriously from now on then, even the silly ones.

And, do you want to ask me a question? If so feel free. I just thought everyone asks you questions all the time, and it might be nice for a change if someone tried to answer one of yours!!!

Answer:What is a life without possibiliities?

New Comment: Since all 'life' is energy coming in contact with other energy infinitely, (as we do not die, we only transform), there are always an infinite number of possibilites. So, the only way there would be life without possibilites is if the life or lives were held in a constant state of infinite inertia. I think this may be possible for us to do to ourselves actually...to not move to the point of lapsing into inertia. However, hopefully the universe is "unbalanced" enough to collide into us and get us rolling again..lol.

Thanks!!! again Menguard for your higher self knowledge, and I want to say Thanks!!! to the Moderators and Administrators for bringing Menguard back here to 'Paranormal' also...That was really nice of you!!!

[edit on 11-3-2006 by DeeplyAwake]

[edit on 11-3-2006 by DeeplyAwake]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeeplyAwake

Also, do you think it's possible for someone's selfs to leave and go on a group trip together to a place of enlightenment...to All actually.... with all their selfs minus one, who stays behind in a semi-catatonic state to keep the body alive? Answer:You do, that is a go between of this physical and non physical existance.
answer:Yes, but you are still connected to your essence.

Yes that's Exactly right, Thank You Menguard! I did do that...or they did. But once my Higher Self left with the others for a year when I was 5 (I didn't remember that one at first, until after I talked to you earlier). And twice when I was 15, for around 2 months each time. Don't you think thats a long time for a human to be O.B.E., or something akin to O.B.E.? Not complaining because I only gained knowledge from it, after my other selfs returned united and gleeful. But is the reason others can't do it for so long because they can't separate their others selfs into alters like I can? Or can monks O.B.E. for very long time periods also? I also wonder why I can't O.B.E. whenever I want to just for a little while?

aNSWER:It is the (human factor) that brings us back.

And, what are my dreams trying to tell me?aNSWER:tHAT THE WORLD IS GOVERN BY OUR OWN POSSIBILITIES.

Answer:That you are a (hidden potential) waiting to be self realised or discovered.You are expanding your awareness through dreaming and bringing that potential back into life.

Thanks for that Menguard. So, I will take my dreams more seriously from now on then, even the silly ones.

And, do you want to ask me a question? If so feel free. I just thought everyone asks you questions all the time, and it might be nice for a change if someone tried to answer one of yours!!!

Answer:What is a life without possibiliities?

Since all 'life' is energy coming in contact with other energy infinitely, (as we do not die, we only transform), there are always an infinite number of possibilites. So, the only way there would be life without possibilites is if the life or lives were held in a constant state of infinite inertia. I think this may be possible for us to do to ourselves actually...to not move to the point of lapsing into inertia. However, hopefully the universe is "unbalanced" enough to collide into us and get us rolling again..lol.

******************(BEAUTIFUL REFLECTION OF REALITY)

Thanks!!! again Menguard for your higher self knowledge, and I want to say Thanks!!! to the Moderators and Administrators for bringing Menguard back here to 'Paranormal' also...That was really nice of you!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
What is a life without possibiliities?

One word: Ignorance.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
What will be the futures guiding force in the distribution of truth?

If we all knew our potential, would there still be wars?

I took a bad fall motor cross riding yesterday, just bruises or is there anything else wrong?

How many weeks will it take me to shoot my film? (see if anything pops up about it) The title is, "Purpose."

Thanks Mengaurd, AAC

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Ok I am new to this but very curious to say the least. I am also hiding something that is etched in my mind concerning reality. Can you tell me what it is my mind is trying to realize? Also i have a few questionsAnswer:Reality is as real as the imagination you give it.

1 Will i get this new job that I have been hoping for and will it finally help me support my family how I want to?
aNSWER:It will take time but the support will be there.

2 What is your take on Aaron Donahue and the whole luciferian movment?Answer:They are all lost in time.

3 Will I ever devolop the abilities that I have but feel they are lying dormant?

4 Can you get entities to physically appear at will since i hear that they are just waiting for us to ask them to and is this a bad idea?Answer:There are those that are circling in time.They are waiting for you to recognise their habits.

5 "this one is more for fun" How can i become a better golfer?

Answer:By giving it up.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
What is a life without possibiliities?

One word: Ignorance.

(Right on SteveR)

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
What will be the futures guiding force in the distribution of truth?
Answer:Empowerment.

If we all knew our potential, would there still be wars?Answer:By a certain degree.

I took a bad fall motor cross riding yesterday, just bruises or is there anything else wrong?answer:Check your ankle.

How many weeks will it take me to shoot my film? (see if anything pops up about it) The title is, "Purpose."Answer:A week or two.

Thanks Mengaurd, AAC

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Menguard,

Could you do me a favor? I need your opinion on something. If you were creating a group dedicated to the illumination of the soul, and embracing the heart, what "guiding principals" would you set forth?

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Just wanted to reply to the question I asked you: What type of work can I do for my family when I can't hold down a full time job, or probably even a part time one. You suggested free lance work...well, I can't do any type of work from my apartment because it is government subsidized. I need no reply to this.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hi menguard,

What is the purpose for me being on Earth at this 'time'?

Thank You

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Hello Menguard !!!!!!

I am suprised that no one has asked this as it is mankinds oldest and most difficult question to answer.

If your wife/girlfriend is trying on clothes and asks, "Does my bum look big in this?".............and it does. How should we answer?

Many Thanks.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Appreciate her, lol, then if the answer is yes she may not be so self-conscious about it.

Steve

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
HELLO MENGUARD,

SOME QUESTIONS...

what is my star sign?

will i have kids?

in 11th grade i liked this girl that sat in front of me in german class, did she like me and does she still think about me?

my parents are always fighting because one of them accuses the other of being unfaithful can u tell me if one of them have been unfaithful and who?

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Hey menguard,

Whenever I ask about "places" I've seen and felt that have light, you say it's about refinment and boundries. I'm still trying to have an OOBE but I keep having problems. Today, as I was trying again, I physically saw a dull glow and in the center a circle of brighter light. Does this mean I was getting closer or was it a distraction? Do I focus on the glow or ignore it? (it makes sense if I'm going beyond the boundries of my physical body)

And the vibrational feeling, do I focus on it or try to keep my mind somewhere else? Everytime I get to this point, I start to get afraid because I don't know if I'm breathing. Any tips on getting past this ...phobia? (another pain in the ass is after I'm completely relax, my eyelids start to open on there own)

I can't even get to the vibrational state unless my mind is somewhere else and consumed with it totally . Is there an image or scene or thought that could help better? Usually after a while, I just day dream or let my mind wander and the vibrational part just kicks me in the ass by surprise. (then I focus on that. After a while it just goes away, presumably from the physical distractions.)

I've been tryin for a long time with out of body travel and I've never gotten this far so to say I'm excited is an understatment. I really appreciate the advice menguard.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Menguard,

Could you do me a favor? I need your opinion on something. If you were creating a group dedicated to the illumination of the soul, and embracing the heart, what "guiding principals" would you set forth?

Answers:Acceptance, forgiveness, openess,light heartedness,perserverence,fortitude,understanding,compassion,caring and uncondtional love.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
Hi menguard,

What is the purpose for me being on Earth at this 'time'?Answer:Forgiveness.

Thank You

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hello Menguard !!!!!!

I am suprised that no one has asked this as it is mankinds oldest and most difficult question to answer.

If your wife/girlfriend is trying on clothes and asks, "Does my bum look big in this?".............and it does. How should we answer?Answer:With Acceptance.

Many Thanks.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
Hi menguard,

What is the purpose for me being on Earth at this 'time'?Answer:Forgiveness.

Thank You

Wow. Didn't expect that answer. That certainly goes straight to the core. Thank You.

Another question if you would:

What is the origin of the ultra-high frequency ringing in my ears?

Thank You

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This is sort of a test of my devise. Question: Does your fund of knowledge acknowledge this putative connection: "13,900 y B.P.;" "Aph"; "Saturn"?

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join