It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Here's my questions.

1) What do you think of the disrespect on here?Answer:It is all a tool for learning.

2) You said AAC only had 25 lives, and I 69:

a) Aren't they low numbers? or average?Answer:Lives varie accordingly.We are eternal so time has no refuge.

b) Are we young spirits (relatively)?Answer:IN THE EYES OF THE MAKERS.

c) What is the percentage of accuracy for those numbers?
d) Do those numbers include every incarnation we've ever had?ANSWER:No numbers just signify 'time' which is a fleeting image.

3) I've confirmed a past life of being an airforce pilot in WW2.. but I can't be sure of the rank, nor of where I died. Can you tell me both?

4) You said I was a theoritician before, in WW2 that is. But it doesn't quite fit, is it possible I was both a theoritican and pilot, at different times? I assume the theoritican part dealt with military strategy.Answer:All time coincides with itself therefore limitless in its bounderies.

5) Have you ever talked to a tree or heard one? If so, can you tell me what it felt like?Answer:Yes, I HAVE BEYOND WORDS, tIMELESS IN ITS EXPRESSION.An overwhelming love and sensitivity to its enviroment.The sun makes them feel euphoric.The lessons they could teach with there extended time and awareness.Truly magnificent beings.
6) Which would combat/ward off a demon best: conjuring destructive energy, or positivity?Answer:By shedding the 'denser layers' of light.Releasing fear implants would release control.

7) Do our spirits live forever? Or can our consciousness be destroyed (ended)? Kind of a scary thought.Answer:Yes, we live forever in eternity.But consciousness can stay locked in place if its needs haven't been met on a soul desire.

8) I have an unusual request. This is where other people on the board will call me crazy
. Can you invoke/contact Isis and ask her what she thought of me and any advice she had for me? I'm certain I met her once last year, (on the summer solstice) but I'm too undeveloped to communicate properly.
Answer:Let go of past lives the now is the moment that needs to be taken.

9) You said I once had a past life as a writer of decree in merchant times. What century? I assume you mean naval merchants? I've always had a fascination with that subject.Answer:Early nineteen hundreds, a sea merchant that lived near the docks.

10) You hit my vacation plans on the head, amazing accuracy. Anything I should look out for in New York? If nothing, that is ok too.ANSWER:tourists.

11) Accuracy of David Icke? (if you are familiar with him..)Answer:Seventy five percent accuracy.

12) What does the name Menguard mean? Answer:Guardian of humanity.
Guardian of Mankind?aNSWER:We are androgynous.

13) Do I have any old books or relics that I owned/made in a past life, still existing in the world? Would it be possible to find them?
ANSWER:I think there is a poem called "Sea Urchins".

Much, much appreciated. Keep up the good work!
Steve

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Thanks Menguard! Sound advice. Yes, Sea Urchins rings a bell.. I have been near-obsessed with them for a while

One quick question. Can you tell me, how many past lives has Isis had?

Thanks very much!

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tmezio
Hi menguard:

I got a couple of questions for you if you're still answering them.

Has "she" (currently MB) shared a past life (lives?) with me. If so, who was she to me? For that matter, who was I back then?Answer:More than likely.A madam and a harlot.

I have had a interest/fascination with UFOs since I was 4. Will they be spiritually relevant to me or just a distraction?Answer:A distortion of your truth.

What would best describe my being here: Am I here to help others grow or am I here for a spiritual flaw inherent in me that I need to remedy?Answer:You are here to give and take information.

Thank you very much for your help menguard, in advance.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Thanks Menguard! Sound advice. Yes, Sea Urchins rings a bell.. I have been near-obsessed with them for a while

One quick question. Can you tell me, how many past lives has Isis had?Answer:FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND.

Thanks very much!

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by uplander
Hi! My turn please!

1. What was my mother's higher purpose on this earth?aNSWER:fORGIVENESS.

2. What role did my sister have in this?aNSWER:An earthly party.

3. Is my child a reincarnated soul?aNSWER:a SOUL OF YOU.

4. What's my job outlook look like?aNSWER:Hinderence.

5. Who is my guardian angel? As in the name and what has he/she done for me (try to be specific)Answer:Socrates.

6. What can I do to further help myself in learning the lessons I was sent here to learn ? Answer;By seperating self from ideas.
Do you know what lessons I am supposed to learn here?Answer:A Latitude of things.
7. Am I on the right path or am I messing it up?ANSWER:yOU ARE MOVING FORWARD.

If you can, please U2U me with the answers. If you don't feel comfortable doing that go ahead and post them here. Thanks for your energy and thoughts you put my way.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Has "she" (currently MB) shared a past life (lives?) with me. If so, who was she to me? For that matter, who was I back then?Answer:More than likely.A madam and a harlot.

Thank you menguard for your very prompt reply. If you don't mind, I need clarification on the above. Was she a "madam and a harlot" to me or vice versa? Based on knowing who I am, I suspect it's the former not the latter.

Also, can you tell me who I was back then, what culture we were in?

Thank you very much again for your help.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Mengard, thanks so much of the help you have given to me. To be honest , I really don't know what anny of it means. Therefore I am left a confused as before with some more confusing words thrown in for good measure.
So is there anyone outthere who can discuss the who usues more than a 2 or 3 3 word sentence?

U2 U me if you want to talk about it.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86
One more you can not answer Menguard.

Just how is my mom? Careful how you answer. Your track record with other information isn't very good. And btw... How's your ego with your obvious lack of correct answers regarding specific information.

Kind of interesting that real psychics and some folks who are, in fact, in touch with their higher beings appear to be able to run while you are, appearing to hobble. And, as I stated, your track record isn't getting better with the telling.

Oh.. And what is your name, and how can I check your track record? Are you going to, once more, evade answering questions, which is beginning to be tatamount to lying, in light of the fact that you volunteered to answer and now continuously refuse to do so?

I am thinking that your ego needs to be fed too much to ever do right by the people you are now misleading...

What you are doing is mean-spirited, ill-intentioned, and you need to stop if you can before someone is hurt physically, psychically, or spiritually by your blind slamming around.

Ok. See, I just don't get this crap. Why is it, sigung86, that you find it so necessary to follow this thread and interject every so often with your trolling banter?? If you TRULY believed it was all hogwash, you wouldn't be reading it, let alone posting here.

Please, don't tell me its to "save" the people here who happen to find menguards posts interesting. Thats a cop-out. Go find somewhere else to harass people - you're obviously not enlightened in any way. Try another forum mate, then perhaps your ego wouldn't need to bash others to attempt to prod yourself up somehow.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by God Emperor ZeonixToying with people is easy, but in the end it'll come back to bite you in the ass. Well, thats what my higher light told me anyway

Not to mention the asses of the people who now have false expecatations of the way their questions are "going" to turn out in real life.
Well, that's what my common sense and logic told me anyway.

Originally posted by sanse_nz
Ok. See, I just don't get this crap. Why is it, sigung86, that you find it so necessary to follow this thread and interject every so often with your trolling banter??

Perhaps it is not trolling, but as is I - calling a bluff on a poker table where chance and BS'n is the name of the game, execpt the stakes is not mere money, but the way obvious gullibale people now have false hope in their lives.
Tell me, do you see any negative answers in these 38 pages? Of course not, people don't come back to get negative answers - give them what they want to here and they keep coming back. In essence, mengaurd is an "Internet attention whore".

Tell ya what - here menguard:

What, in my current life, do I most long for more than anything else?

No fluff-bunny crap that could be taken 13dozen ways, just a straight forward answer.

NN

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Ok. See, I just don't get this crap. Why is it, sigung86, that you find it so necessary to follow this thread and interject every so often with your trolling banter?? If you TRULY believed it was all hogwash, you wouldn't be reading it, let alone posting here.

Please, don't tell me its to "save" the people here who happen to find menguards posts interesting. Thats a cop-out. Go find somewhere else to harass people - you're obviously not enlightened in any way. Try another forum mate, then perhaps your ego wouldn't need to bash others to attempt to prod yourself up somehow.

Tsk, tsk.... childish taunts. If you don't get this "crap", then you aren't thinking very clearly. I have never copped out, and don't understand how you could equate someone wanting to save anyone as a cop out, unless you are into prevaricating, waffling, ducking, dodging and weaving or taking people for whatever you can get from them yourself.

I have never, ever said that I didn't believe in higher selves, psychics, and on and on. I never indicated that any of it was simply "hogwash". And regarding who is and who is not enlightened ... I would, if I were in your shoes, consider a verse from the Bible, "Judge not lest ye be judged".

What I object to and attempt to bring to this rather tilted table is some "enlightenment" to the fact that menguard appears to vacilate, prevaricate, dodge, duck and weave on issues that require specificity.

He is very quick to offer up vast amounts of gooey sweet double talk and open ended bits that could mean virtually anything. He has not presented any evidence that he is doing any of the things that he seems to have you and many others believing that he is doing. He is certainly not doing anything that you could not do, or I, or my dog putting his paws on a "weejee" board, for that matter.

Regarding a number of specific questions that I, and others have put to him, he has come up extremely lame and just simply wrong. He makes no apology for being inept at what he is doing. He doesn't need to as long as you and a few others like you are quick to jump on anyone who is trying to bring a level of intelligence to this lame, marshmallow taffy pull.

I have also encountered the excuse here, that contact with the higher self, and psychic phenomena just don't work in a specific manner ... Bull Da-da ... I have, in fact, worked with a number of people who CAN do what menguard only appears to be able to wish he could do, and has foisted off on any number of others, as really true, yet somewhat vague psychic talent.

When a person is in the position that menguard purports to be in, she/he takes a higher moral and ethical ground. He/she does not sit around on a website passing out marshmallows of over-sweet purported wisdom that is only interpretive. Willy nilly passing out of that kind of bull da-da is the kind of thing that a) gives people with real talent a bad name, and b) gives rise to false expectations to many people who come panting after this type of stroking. When those truly talented people connect and work it is a wonder to behold, not a nebulous cloud of topical feces that is attempting to pass for true talent and capability, as is happening here.

And to be frank, I am not truly interested in saving anyone from the claws of this type of ego stroking exercise. You, as the others, will make up your own mind and either swallow everything hook, line and sinkerl, or you will "test the spirits" to see if they ring true. This overlong thread which is mainly to stroke menguard's ego, doesn't even ring.

I am simply determined to be a voice of reason in an otherwise scandalous misrepresentation of power, talent and skill. I will ocntinue to say to menguard, "What you are doing is mean spirited and contemptible. You should stop if you can, before you hurt someone physically, spiritually, or psychically".

Will s/he listen? No. S/He doesn't need to. S/He can continue to waffle, prevaricate, duck, dodge, and weave, and s/he will be defended by people who have much to gain in their ego strokes, yet little to gain in actual experience or useful information.

Menguard... I still await the information that you offered to me a very large number of pages ago, and have yet to present when you are faced with the reality of someone who is not impressed with you obvious newspaper horoscope quality/

BTW. If my Mom were still here (Another little tidbit of information that menguard, simply, could not get right)... I'm sure she would tell me to say "Hi" to you more simply out of pity than anything else.

And so... I sit awaiting the long promised information and will continue to dog, not troll, this thread. To disagree loudly and strongly with your opinion does not constitute a troll Nas... It is simply a a right and privilege that I shall avail myself of until the Mods or higher ask me to cease and desist. And to date that has not happened. I suspect they know about what I am posting here, and are probably waiting to see if menguard is ethical enough to respond in the fashion that she/he indicated s/he would. however, I don't really know their motives for letting me continue to come in here and confront menguard about his/her motives, purposes and lousy track record.

But... You may rest assured that as long as I am able, I will be here in menguards face asking her/him to live up to what s/he offered up then figured that it would be to her/his undoing and so has been revoked.

If you don't like it, then I suggest that it should be you, who goes to a different forum, and lastly, just to leave this on a positive note in your mind... I'm not really your mate.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
singsung,

Who are you saving? Like I said before, please swallow these words. When you think you are exposing a hoax, you are only exposing your limitations. The truth is, I do not think Mengaurd is a god or a man trying to sway people opinions. WE ask the questions. Therefore WE are to be held accountable. YOU have no idea how WE are taking his answers. WE are just not as disrespectful as YOU. Have you heard the saying, "You can learn more from your enemies, than your mentors?" People learn from everything.

You seem to have an innate obsession with people that claim to speak from a higher source. If you embraced that higher source, you wouldn't be so negative.

Do me a favor, if you think you are a real crusader for truth. Go through the thread and find examples of answers that may have hurt an individual. I bet you can't do it. So if you don't have an example of the attrocities Mengaird seems to be making, what is your gripe? aNSWER: JUST TO GRIPE! lol. AAC

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
sigung86,

I didn't bother reading most of your post, you are too hung up on specifics - and that is what shows your lack of enlightenment. People like you are too pedantic to ever understand what it means to be open to ALL possibilities. You're too judgemental.

"Mate" is merely a term used here in NZ with much sarcasm behind it usually. In this case, lots of sarcasm. Don't be thinking otherwise.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Actually, although some are vague (and perhaps for good reason), the majority of menguard's answers are wise, and yes, they fit with spiritual concepts. Alot of them made me think, why didn't I realize that? Which is the same feeling you get when reading certain mystical books. They are not "hogwash" and to me that simply shows your lack of understanding, I cannot see how many may be misinterpretted either.

Let me show you a few of his replies.

"What do you think of the disrespect on here? Answer:It is all a tool for learning."

If you notice, he's not getting into the conflict here at all, he's deciding to benefit by learning from it and observing. Afterall what use will it be to defend himself? Conflict like this is often pointless and ego based. However he's turning a negative into a positive by trying to learn from it. We can learn from everything, afterall. Menguard's reply is wise.

"Aren't they low numbers? or average? Answer:Lives vary accordingly.We are eternal so time has no refuge. "

To me, this is saying the past life numbers aren't important. Although we are curious about those numbers, he is probably right about them being not important. And if we are eternal, he is right about time being an invalid concept. As for the lives varying, I beleive he is probably pointing out that someone with a low number of lives COULD be more developed than someone with a huge lot. The quality varies. It all depends how long it takes your spirit to advance, (whether you live in ignorance or not). Again, wise and logical.

"Have you ever talked to a tree or heard one? If so, can you tell me what it felt like? Answer:Yes, I HAVE BEYOND WORDS, tIMELESS IN ITS EXPRESSION.An overwhelming love and sensitivity to its enviroment.The sun makes them feel euphoric.The lessons they could teach with there extended time and awareness.Truly magnificent beings."

How many people would dare to think against the norm like that? It's not crazy either, it makes alot of sense. Trees are alive with their own life energy, and we know all life energy has conciousness and thus intelligence (in varying degrees). How many of us are willing to admit we know nothing of our environment, undermine it, and are destroying it like neanderthals? Just because we have focused on the physical world and developed technology does not count for anything in the spiritual world.

"Guardian of Mankind? aNSWER:We are androgynous."

Gender is a learned mental concept and a physical/hormonal concept. We don't actually need gender in spirit, think about it. I've heard much of spirits being able to incarnate in either gender, its very possible, but I also know we have our "preference". The more that preference is used, the more we become secure in our genders. And no, I'm not saying that a real girl or guy would fit gender stereotypes, they would just be very comfortable with what they are, and not find need to stick to mental stereotypes.

And all that is just from a selection from his last reply to me.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86
Tsk, tsk.... childish taunts. If you don't get this "crap", then you aren't thinking very clearly. I have never copped out, and don't understand how you could equate someone wanting to save anyone as a cop out, unless you are into prevaricating, waffling, ducking, dodging and weaving or taking people for whatever you can get from them yourself.

*Claps*

Forgive us, enlightened ones, for we are but humble and meager humans trying to understand your greatness.

Now, about my question. When did I turn 19 and what happened on that day?

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-3-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Hello menguard!

Of course Im courious too and have some question too ask of you if it's not too much trouble.

I'll start with standard ones.

How many previous lives I lived and what was I in the last one?

What am I now today, where am I going/doing and where or what should I do?

What is 4 - Eagle?

Thank you kindly
yanchek

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
(sorry my last message posted twice there was something wrong with site at the time, kept not opening also)

Anyhooo, I wish this debate about Menguard could be moved to a different thread (if it's necessary to have it all). All I want to come here to see here are questions from people and answers from Menguard.

And, if any of you think you can provide better answers to people's questions than Menguard...you are perfectly welcome to set up a Lemonade Stand here of your own. (or Psychic 5 cents...thinking back on Charlie Brown and Psychiatrict 5 cents cartoon now...chuckle). I would love to see how you guys would do answering questions. No ones stopping you... go ahead...knock yourselfs out!

Smile Big and Say...Cheeseburger!!!!

[edit on 2-3-2006 by DeeplyAwake]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Bringing AAC's questions back up, they got lost on the last page. I have some more ready to ask, but I'm not gonna jump my friend in the queue. ;-)

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Mengaurd,

If I was a butterfly in the sky looking down on myself, would I (or God) be satified with my present endeavors?

Where is my grandfather who died a year and a half ago (his initials are JC) existing right now? How is he?

Will I live to old age?

What is my biggest hold-back? How do I defeat it?

I am 6'5 and very athletic with an almost anxiety (gearing up) over prevailing in a battle (good vs evil), yet a republican would probably consider me a pacifist. (I often remember bits of dreams where I have been on a reconn mission) Will I take part in a battle in this or another existence?

Have I yet learned my biggest lesson in this life?

You said I would only visit two countries, I plan to travel much more broad than that? Any reasons?

25 previous lives seems like a small number (in comparison to the mental development of people I have encountered thus far in life). What does this number represent, and how accurate do you feel it was?

What do rainbows represent besides the obvious, anything?

Have you read the book Einsteins Dreams? If so, does this paint an accurate description?

Thanks, AAC

[edit on 1-3-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hello Menguard,

I have a couple questions, for you when you have time.

Is N=2x my Higher Self, or is My Higher Self, the one that channeled through me twice that knew the answer to every question asked of It, (mathematical questions, historical, philisophical, intuitive, everything, etc.) and even got bored and stared giving the answers in rhymes? Was that second one that channeled through me from even a Higher Source, or was It some sort of Entity? And, how do I get that second one (the Entity type one) to channel through me again?

And, if I go back to the place of my childhood where some awful things happened, will it still be haunted by the spirits of the dead children? And, also by the ghosts/spirits who were there in the first place? Because, without knowing it... I have moved into a home, only a couple blocks from that earlier childhood home. I didn't know where/what city I had lived in when I was a child then, until I found some papers from before I was adopted and thats how I found out that I live so close now.

Thanks Menguard...just do your best...I am not demanding.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
DA,

Hm very interesting what you mentioned about the questions. What technique do you use to channel?

Steve

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I will u2u you Steve and try to explain.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join