It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Hmm, well I'm not going to say what I personally think regarding menguards being an enlightnened guru person thingy, it is funb to come up with questions, and really whats the harm, if he's not, well it's all just some harmless fun and entertainment, and if he is, well you got your questions answered.

Ok, I'll post another question.

If train A leaves Boston at an average speed of 50MPH...

Just kidding, I hate that kind of question.

Heres my real one.

Do entities exist outside the Universe and/or Multiverse?Answr:Inside of both, one is a reflection of the other.

Oh, *says in old Chinese man voice* one more thing.

You know menguard, sometimes your answeres here remind me of one of those Majic 8 balls, no offense.Answer:None taken, grasshopper.

[edit on 3/1/2006 by iori_komei]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by God Emperor Zeonix
Why isn't your higher self teaching everyone here how to reach their higher self? Wouldn't this be more productive than answering question after question?

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. You get the point.

Answer:BY living in your heart one will reach "timeless expressions" which reinforces the true self.I give what is given so it won't be taken away.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FibroKat
I need to know what I can do to make money for my family, when I can't hold down a full-time job, or probably even a part-time one, but can work when I am able. Thank you for your time this.

Answer:Freelance work.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Why isn't your higher self teaching everyone here how to reach their higher self? Wouldn't this be more productive than answering question after question?

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. You get the point.

Answer:BY living in your heart one will reach "timeless expressions" which reinforces the true self.I give what is given so it won't be taken away.

I'm not the one you need to be addressing. For some reason, these guys believe you. Based on your answers, it seems obvious to me that these "Higher Light" answers are coming from your ass rather than an ascended awareness or whatever you want to call it. Toying with people is easy, but in the end it'll come back to bite you in the ass. Well, thats what my higher light told me anyway

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
One more you can not answer Menguard.

Just how is my mom? Careful how you answer. Your track record with other information isn't very good. And btw... How's your ego with your obvious lack of correct answers regarding specific information.

Kind of interesting that real psychics and some folks who are, in fact, in touch with their higher beings appear to be able to run while you are, appearing to hobble. And, as I stated, your track record isn't getting better with the telling.

Oh.. And what is your name, and how can I check your track record? Are you going to, once more, evade answering questions, which is beginning to be tatamount to lying, in light of the fact that you volunteered to answer and now continuously refuse to do so?

I am thinking that your ego needs to be fed too much to ever do right by the people you are now misleading...

What you are doing is mean-spirited, ill-intentioned, and you need to stop if you can before someone is hurt physically, psychically, or spiritually by your blind slamming around.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Ive been looking over this thread since it began and its incredibly interesting. I am open to you reading me, Ive nothing to hide.

1) At what age will I die?

2) Will I prosper financially better than my mom?

3) Is my life destined for anything beyond self improvement?

4) Lastly, as a test, what is my full name? I dont mind it being on the board.

Thank you in advance, you are a great person for answering 37 pages of questions. I dont think words can express the thanks you need.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   

We already 'know' how. It is knowledge locked away in our spirit. We learn to close off from it.. by living this kind of physical life. So in effect, we have to reacquire that lost knowledge. And no, it's not as simple as your putting it. It could takes weeks, months, and dedication. Mediums, and wise ones, like Menguard have already reacquired their lost knowledge, giving them the ability to act as a bridge between the spirit plane and this plane. Don't think of him as a guru, (although he could be), just think of him as a messenger that's offering you his ability for free. You get the point? Be grateful, sheesh.

I'm not the one you need to be addressing. For some reason, these guys believe you. Based on your answers, it seems obvious to me that these "Higher Light" answers are coming from your ass.

For some reason, you like to call yourself God Emperor. With an ego and arrogance like yours, why should we take your inquiry seriously? Criticism can go both ways my friend, remember that. Menguard's done nothing to warrant your attack. But it's obvious to me that you don't know your ass from your higher light. I know enough from my limited experiences, and what Menguard says fits with what I know. He is in tune with his higher light.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
You never answered my questions, so I'll ask them again, and keep asking until I get answers.

Like some of the others, what's my purpose in life?

What day of the week, month, day of the month, and year was I born?

Will I marry the girl I'm currently with?

What will be my future career?

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Mengaurd,

If I was a butterfly in the sky looking down on myself, would I (or God) be satified with my present endeavors?

Where is my grandfather who died a year and a half ago (his initials are JC) existing right now? How is he?

Will I live to old age?

What is my biggest hold-back? How do I defeat it?

I am 6'5 and very athletic with an almost anxiety (gearing up) over prevailing in a battle (good vs evil), yet a republican would probably consider me a pacifist. (I often remember bits of dreams where I have been on a reconn mission) Will I take part in a battle in this or another existence?

Have I yet learned my biggest lesson in this life?

You said I would only visit two countries, I plan to travel much more broad than that? Any reasons?

25 previous lives seems like a small number (in comparison to the mental development of people I have encountered thus far in life). What does this number represent, and how accurate do you feel it was?

What do rainbows represent besides the obvious, anything?

Have you read the book Einsteins Dreams? If so, does this paint an accurate description?

Thanks, AAC

[edit on 1-3-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by FibroKat
I need to know what I can do to make money for my family, when I can't hold down a full-time job, or probably even a part-time one, but can work when I am able. Thank you for your time this.

Answer:Freelance work.

This was kind of an obvious answer.. when this is not the case- are you able to give specific answers and not just vague heavily interpritive ones?

[Seperate question] Do you claim to be all knowing?

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

We already 'know' how. It is knowledge locked away in our spirit. We learn to close off from it.. by living this kind of physical life. So in effect, we have to reacquire that lost knowledge. And no, it's not as simple as your putting it. It could takes weeks, months, and dedication. Mediums, and wise ones, like Menguard have already reacquired their lost knowledge, giving them the ability to act as a bridge between the spirit plane and this plane. Don't think of him as a guru, (although he could be), just think of him as a messenger that's offering you his ability for free. You get the point? Be grateful, sheesh.

I'm not the one you need to be addressing. For some reason, these guys believe you. Based on your answers, it seems obvious to me that these "Higher Light" answers are coming from your ass.

For some reason, you like to call yourself God Emperor. With an ego and arrogance like yours, why should we take your inquiry seriously? Criticism can go both ways my friend, remember that. Menguard's done nothing to warrant your attack. But it's obvious to me that you don't know your ass from your higher light. I know enough from my limited experiences, and what Menguard says fits with what I know. He is in tune with his higher light.

He tells you what you want to here. Thats why you agree with him.

I "attacked" him because hes fooling a lot more than he should be fooling. I mean, its ok to believe in certain things but when your beliefs blind you to the point that you're unable to spot a conman, it may be time to reevaluate your beliefs or your train of thought in the very least.

And yes, I put God Emperor in front of my name because I'm an arrogant prick. Not because the term comes from my favorite sci-fi series. That would be too obvious.

[edit on 1-3-2006 by God Emperor Zeonix]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   

He tells you what you want to here. Thats why you agree with him.

I "attacked" him because hes fooling a lot more than he should be fooling. I mean, its ok to believe in certain things but when your beliefs blind you to the point that you're unable to spot a conman, it may be time to reevaluate your beliefs or your train of thought in the very least.

And yes, I put God Emperor in front of my name because I'm an arrogant prick. Not because the term comes from my favorite sci-fi series. That would be too obvious.

GEZ,

You are hyaving the same trouble as a few others on this thread. You are missing the software to read the data that you have locked away in your mind. Each of the "so-called" believers on this thread have started the redirection of of life's priorities from outward, to inward (This has a deep understanding).

Illistration: Image everyone has the same lightbulb that radiates the heat of the absolute (God). Yet as we are born and go through life learning all the flasehoods and misdirections, curtains start to obscure the light. So many curtains on some people that the light in nowhere to be found. The "so-called" believers are the ones who have turned inwards and started pulling away those curtains one at a time. The closer you get to that original light source, the closer you will get to understanding the "Everything."

So, the point is, us believers have felt the lessons of our annointed journey, the layers of our progressions in a sense. So Mengaurd is touching, revisiting those layers and lessons with annointed words that make us feel the truth, like we did when we took those epiphanies to heart. We feel his words, because they are already locked away in us, we are related to them already. So are you, as is everyone, we all need to tear away the curtains of discourse. Peace AAC

[edit on 1-3-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-3-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Here's my questions.

1) What do you think of the disrespect on here?

2) You said AAC only had 25 lives, and I 64:

a) Aren't they low numbers? or average?
b) Are we young spirits (relatively)?
c) What is the percentage of accuracy for those numbers?
d) Do those numbers include every incarnation we've ever had?

3) I've confirmed a past life of being an airforce pilot in WW2.. but I can't be sure of the rank, nor of where I died. Can you tell me both?

4) You said I was a theoritician before, in WW2 that is. But it doesn't quite fit, is it possible I was both a theoritican and pilot, at different times? I assume the theoritican part dealt with military strategy.

5) Have you ever talked to a tree or heard one? If so, can you tell me what it felt like?

6) Which would combat/ward off a demon best: conjuring destructive energy, or positivity?

7) Do our spirits live forever? Or can our consciousness be destroyed (ended)? Kind of a scary thought.

8) I have an unusual request. This is where other people on the board will call me crazy
. Can you invoke/contact Isis and ask her what she thought of me and any advice she had for me? I'm certain I met her once last year, (on the summer solstice) but I'm too undeveloped to communicate properly.

9) You said I once had a past life as a writer of decree in merchant times. What century? I assume you mean naval merchants? I've always had a fascination with that subject.

10) You hit my vacation plans on the head, amazing accuracy. Anything I should look out for in New York? If nothing, that is ok too.

11) Accuracy of David Icke? (if you are familiar with him..)

12) What does the name Menguard mean? Guardian of Mankind?

13) Do I have any old books or relics that I owned/made in a past life, still existing in the world? Would it be possible to find them?

Much, much appreciated. Keep up the good work!
Steve

[edit on 1/3/06 by SteveR]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Illistration: Image everyone has the same lightbulb that radiates the heat of the absolute (God). Yet as we are born and go through life learning all the flasehoods and misdirections, curtains start to obscure the light. So many curtains on some people that the light in nowhere to be found. The "so-called" believers are the ones who have turned inwards and started pulling away those curtains one at a time. The closer you get to that original light source, the closer you will get to understanding the "Everything."

So, the point is, us believers have felt the lessons of our annointed journey, the layers of our progressions in a sense. So Mengaurd is touching, revisiting those layers and lessons with annointed words that make us feel the truth, like we did when we took those epiphanies to heart. We feel his words, because they are already locked away in us, we are related to them already. So are you, as is everyone, we all need to tear away the curtains of discourse. Peace AAC

It appears you've journeyed off course if you need to seek advice from someone else rather than seeking answers from your own higher light. If you people need this guy to make you feel something, then you've learned nothing at all. The vagueness of his words allows you to interpret them however you wish, so you're fooling yourself into believing hes actually helping you.

Something that seems to be too good to be true usually is. It may be easy to just ask questions and expect valid answers, but you're trying to take the easy way out and you're just hurting yourself.

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-3-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   

rather than seeking answers from your own higher light

I thought we established that our (Mine and AAC's) access to our own higher light is limited thus far?

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
GEZ,

I think the issue is that you think that you know what I am getting from his answers. I gave you that illistration so you could see that we "know" he speaks from a higher place, because we have made that same journey. The reality of it is unfortunate for you. Because there is something going on here that you can't associate with. These statements that you and a few others make are infinitely meritless to the people who really know. So in a sense, whenyou think you are exposing the hoax, you are only exposing your limitations. I'm apologize if this offends, I'm just tied of people wasting time on this thread. AAC

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
You do not know me. You do not know what I have experienced, and you do not know of my abilities. To say that I can not understand where you are coming from is ignorant since you know nothing about me.

You don't need a middleman to continue on your journey. By asking someone else for the answers, YOU are limiting yourselves. You think you need him, but you don't; especially not when its obvious he doesn't know much more than you do. Thats like asking someone to teach you how to meditate. No one can teach you. It comes with experience. They can help guide you, but they can't give you the answers you need. Your friend here is not trying to steer you in the right direction. By asking him to supply you with the "answers" to all of your questions, you are putting him on a pedestal. A pedestal which he does not deserve. Think objectively for a sec. Rationally even.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   

You do not know me. You do not know what I have experienced, and you do not know of my abilities. To say that I can not understand where you are coming from is ignorant since you know nothing about me.

You don't need a middleman to continue on your journey. By asking someone else for the answers, YOU are limiting yourselves. You think you need him, but you don't; especially not when its obvious he doesn't know much more than you do. Thats like asking someone to teach you how to meditate. No one can teach you. It comes with experience. They can help guide you, but they can't give you the answers you need. Your friend here is not trying to steer you in the right direction. By asking him to supply you with the "answers" to all of your questions, you are putting him on a pedestal. A pedestal which he does not deserve. Think objectively for a sec. Rationally even.

He does not direct my journey by no means. I ask perplexing questions that my spirituality is trying to wrap itself around and see if Mengaurds answers fit into my working model of the universe and all thats in between. He is enlightened by no doubt. If you can't agree, that is the only proof I need to acurately stereotype your level of comprehension.

How you came up with the idea that by asking questions you are "limiting yourself" is absurd! Questins are what keeps up advancing. Enough Said! So, in conclusion, I will end this friendly debate with a qoute from the formidable Albert Einstein, "Great spirits have forever met violenet opposition from mediocre minds." (The qoute is missing a few words, but its close enough)
AAC

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
That quote works both ways. As I've said numerous times, his "answers" are vague enough that anything he says will fit in your understanding of things. Its easy to see that neither you or your friend have ascended. Believing that you're something you're not will merely stunt your "growth", as you believe you've already attained part of what you're searching for.

You choose not to read my posts. You choose to misinterpret my posts. The difference between asking questions for guidance and asking questions for a definitive answer are very different.

Use your higher light to answer this question:

When did I turn 19 and what happened on that day? If your higher light can solve the mysteries of the universe, then this should be a piece of cake for you.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Hi menguard:

I got a couple of questions for you if you're still answering them.

Has "she" (currently MB) shared a past life (lives?) with me. If so, who was she to me? For that matter, who was I back then?

I have had a interest/fascination with UFOs since I was 4. Will they be spiritually relevant to me or just a distraction?

What would best describe my being here: Am I here to help others grow or am I here for a spiritual flaw inherent in me that I need to remedy?

Thank you very much for your help menguard, in advance.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join