It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
menguard do the people of earth bore you sometimes?

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I have but two questions Menguard [albeit, only one of a serious nature]:

[1] Why do 35 pages worth of posters take you at face value, on the Internet no less, that you are a "higher self"?

[2] Where did I put my swampland brochures?

NN

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth
I have one simple question in three parts. On what day, month and year was I born?3-18-85

Vas

It is a very simple question compared to some you have answered.
May I get a response?Yep

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightscape
menguard do the people of earth bore you sometimes?

Answer:No different opinions lead to different directions.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoNik
I have but two questions Menguard [albeit, only one of a serious nature]:

[1] Why do 35 pages worth of posters take you at face value, on the Internet no less, that you are a "higher self"?Answer:Because I have given them something that can't be refused, inner knowing.

[2] Where did I put my swampland brochures?Answer:In the garage or Under it.

NN

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
[1] Why do 35 pages worth of posters take you at face value, on the Internet no less, that you are a "higher self"?Answer:Because I have given them something that can't be refused, inner knowing.

Everything you say "can" be refused.

Basically, you completely abated my questioning of your veracity. Anyone can come on the net, say they have a connection with a higher form, and give pretty little answers.

The depth of my question still holds - Who are you to say that YOU are of a "higher self"? You being a "higher self", should have seen that ....... I belive you did, but chose to ingore it.
NN

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infra_red
If you can answer this one last question for me, I would be forever in your debt for confirming my beliefs.

Where is my mother's birthplace? City and state please.

Answer:New york, New York city.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by stuffofnightmares
hey manguard i have some questions regardin aliens...

are there colonies of aliens living deep under the ground?Answer:Yep, undisposed.They are neutral in bounderies, therefore not a problem, more observational.

in what countries?

how do i enter a colony, just keep diggin a hole?ANSWER:By remaining unapproachable.

how many differen species are there?Answer
VER THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND IN GENERAL.

why are they living there for?Answer:To encorperate new ideas.

when do the aliens plan to reveal themselves to the masses (nationwide broadcast) can you give me a month day year?aNSWER:6-1-20

would'nt their real appearance scare the cr*p out of most people?aNSWER:Not with sincerity.

is there a galactic federation?aNSWER:To uphold the laws of the universe and keep peace corps habitable.
what role if any does the planet earth have in it?Answer:A place of non negotiations.

is project serpo a hoax(www.serpo.org...)? if not what is its purpose?
thank you menguard.Answer:Seventy percent certainity, thirty percent falsity or false interpretation.

[edit on 28-2-2006 by stuffofnightmares]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoNik

Everything you say "can" be refused.

Basically, you completely abated my questioning of your veracity. Anyone can come on the net, say they have a connection with a higher form, and give pretty little answers.

The depth of my question still holds - Who are you to say that YOU are of a "higher self"? You being a "higher self", should have seen that ....... I belive you did, but chose to ingore it.

Answer:The things I say may go unpaid to attention but what I am saying will resound in most.I am my higher self, that is a fact.But that doesn't mean I can't switch in between densities.
NN

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Answer:The things I say may go unpaid to attention but what I am saying will resound in most.I am my higher self, that is a fact.But that doesn't mean I can't switch in between densities.
NN

Oh Menguard... That is so deep, and cool.

Too bad you can't seem to answer questions that require succinct answers in a succinct fashion.

I'm probably going to eventually recieve a warning or banning for badgering you, but someone has to keep you as honest as possible if you would respond in a normal non-hoody-hoo fashion. Something that it appears you are incapable of doing for yourself to the people who doubt your veracity or capability.
Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-3-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Sorry. Guess my beliefs are unfounded. She was born in Virginia.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
hey manguard cool answers i got some more questions for you...

how many past lives have i had?

what was i in my previouse life? did i have a family of my own?

what will i be in my next life?

will i ever be able to remember how many past lives i lived on my own?

is heaven in the milky way galaxy? how many light years away from earth is heaven?

is heaven a planet or what is heaven?

is hell in the milky way galaxy? where is hell, how far from earth?

if i went to hell do i have another chance to go to heaven when im in hell?

how many chances do i get?

thanks manguard

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Sorry. Guess my beliefs are unfounded. She was born in Virginia.

As I have explained before. Seeking a certain date is a very difficult practice. There is no guarantee of success and it uses much energy and focus. Like everyone here, you are one little drop in the sea of conciousness so your past details are going to be difficult to connect to.

However, it would be a poor choice to blame Menguard for this. He picked up several of my personal details and got them spot on. But I don't judge his merit that way. I can see from his words that he is spiritually wise. Why don't you discuss "beleifs" with him? You may learn something of interest, or new points of view to think about. It will provide a spiritual and intellectual conversation.

Why does his merit have to be judged on ability to find dates? It seems disrespectful to me.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hey menguard, I think you missed my question on page 32:

Originally posted by HukdUnFonixWerks
I understand that suspicion in this matter is proof against it working towards me but I just was wondering if these physical plane questions could be answered.

This is sort of to test the credibility, even though I understand the concept "Believe only what you want to believe".

Can you tell me what I lost February 13th 2006?

or is this only questions pertaining to a more mental curiousity.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I apologize if my response offended you but I have to deal with concrete fact while I am searching for the answers in my life. I am not a very spiritual person as my experiences have driven me off of that path from a young age. I do not judge Menguard from the point that he is false and should be rejected so you shoulcn't have reason to take offense SteveR. I just was merely stating that he was wrong in his answer to my question and didn't give the answer that I was looking for. I am, however, intrigued by the fact that I was born in Manhattan and the possibility that he could have been focused on my energy to the point where it was still appparent when trying to retrieve my answer.

Also, what does time have to do with anything that I said?

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Also, what does time have to do with anything that I said?

I understand
. As for time.. some people here have been testing menguard with date and location questions.. that I can't really agree with, surely one should respect and discuss a wise man's sayings, not focus solely on "testing" him.

Does Menguard have to be miraculously psychic to acquire respect? I don't think he needs to prove himself in that manner. He's offering up spiritual discussion, and I think that could be respected, at least. But that's what I think.. and you didn't offend me man, but I had to mention this after 35 pages of testing and grilling.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
surely one should respect and discuss a wise man's sayings

Bu that's just it, this Mengard is just some joe on the internet, not Buddah, not Gahndi, just some net junkie claiming to be enlightened and others eating it up, that's who I need the swamp land brochures for [btw - I don't have a garage].

Truly enlightened people don't go around soliciting what they are. People come to know those of such by personal dealings with such a person over time - not a two minute reading on a damn forum. Makes me wonder if he runs one of those $2.99/minute psychotic I mean psychic lines.

NN

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
All right, guess I'll take my stab at this. Don't believe it, but hey, it's worth a shot.

Like some of the others, what's my purpose in life?

What day of the week, month, day of the month, and year was I born?

Will I marry the girl I'm currently with?

What will be my future career?

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Does Menguard have to be miraculously psychic to acquire respect? I don't think he needs to prove himself in that manner. He's offering up spiritual discussion, and I think that could be respected, at least. But that's what I think.. and you didn't offend me man, but I had to mention this after 35 pages of testing and grilling.

i wounder steve r... do you meet manguard in person? are you best friends or something? this paragraph makes me think weather you yourself also go under the username manguard and steve r. just curiouse if you have any relations with manguard other than penpals.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Mengaurd, funny to see you here.

1). What country will I work/live in for the majority of my life?

2). How many past lives have I had?

3). If an existence eventually chooses to not take an incarnation, what kind of life do they live?

4). Do I have a relationship outside of this existence? Who?

5). What did I want to learn in this incarnation?

6). Has existence ever been in a universal dark period? What caused it? What fixed it?

7). What is the end of the road look like for me?

8). Will I accomplish all that I want to in this life?

9). Is is going to remain safe to live where I do?

10). What can I do that will have the most positive affect on soxiety?

Thanks, AAC

Just wanted to repost from the previous page. If I've asked too many, that's fine too. I'll just read others questions... AAC

[edit on 28-2-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join