It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
What is the source of my fear?

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Menguard:

thanks for your answer which was truthful.

To everyone else:

ask for answers within yourself and especially focus on the greater good and you may make a connection. Answers can be positive or negative and a positive intention will respond to a positive response.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Mengaurd,

If I was a butterfly in the sky looking down on myself, would I (or God) be satified with my present endeavors?Answer:With enjoyful happenings

Where is my grandfather who died a year and a half ago (his initials are JC) existing right now?ANSWER:He exists within you.If one can hold there memories in place one can hold their essence or existance.

Will I live to old age?Answer:yes.

What is my biggest hold-back?Answer:Fear.
How do I defeat it?Answer by letting go of outcomes.

I am 6'5 and very athletic with an almost anxiety (gearing up) over prevailing in a battle (good vs evil), yet a republican would probably consider me a pacifist. (I often remember bits of dreams where I have been on a reconn mission) Will I take part in a battle in this or another existence?Answer:IT UNFOLDS TWICE, ONCE IN THIS PLANE AND ONE IN THE OTHERNESS.

Have I yet learned my biggest lesson in this life?Answer:When you are willing to let go of everything you know.

You said I would only visit two countries, I plan to travel much more broad than that?Answer:Not within reasoning. Any reasons?Answer:Because of "Earths Design".Vibrational eruptions happen in Earths crust and under sea.

25 previous lives seems like a small number (in comparison to the mental development of people I have encountered thus far in life). What does this number represent, and how accurate do you feel it was?Answer:Lives lived is nothing compared to the knowledge held within.

What do rainbows represent besides the obvious, anything?Answer:Lifes essences, and layers of self.Our 'soul vibrations' here on earth.

Have you read the book Einsteins Dreams? If so, does this paint an accurate description?Answer:With a 'creative potential' like Einstein might be hard to throw out.Haven't read it personally.

Thanks, AAC

[edit on 1-3-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

[edit on 2-3-2006 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by daboga75
What is the source of my fear?

Answer:Not knowing.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
How many past lives has the Christian/Jewish god had as himself? (Not including decended spirits).

How many were human incarnations?

Does he call himself Yehowah, Yahweh, or similar? What name to use?

How accurate does he feel the Christian Church represented him and Jesuit?

Does he still advocate the "10 commandments"?

Number of past lives for Zeus and Ra (if they existed)?

The two above, appeared as the supreme deity in different pantheons. Why? Are they one and the same?

How do they relate to the Christian god?

"Vibrational eruptions happen in Earths crust and under sea." Why?

Are you saying it will disfigure our maps?

Why do I feel agitated and in a rush to do tasks and ambitions?

Thanks Menguard

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeeplyAwake
Hello Menguard,

I have a couple questions, for you when you have time.

Is N=2x my Higher Self, or is My Higher Self, the one that channeled through me twice that knew the answer to every question asked of It, (mathematical questions, historical, philisophical, intuitive, everything, etc.) and even got bored and stared giving the answers in rhymes? Was that second one that channeled through me from even a Higher Source, or was It some sort of Entity? And, how do I get that second one (the Entity type one) to channel through me again?Answer:An entity of self.We are multi layered in selves.By releasing yourself, by giving permission.

And, if I go back to the place of my childhood where some awful things happened, will it still be haunted by the spirits of the dead children? And, also by the ghosts/spirits who were there in the first place? Because, without knowing it... I have moved into a home, only a couple blocks from that earlier childhood home. I didn't know where/what city I had lived in when I was a child then, until I found some papers from before I was adopted and thats how I found out that I live so close now.Answer:No it will be haunted by the "memories" impressed upon self.Everything in life leaves an impression.

Thanks Menguard...just do your best...I am not demanding.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
How many past lives has the Christian/Jewish god had as himself? (Not including decended spirits).Answer:Three hundred.

How many were human incarnations?Answer:Three thousand.

Does he call himself Yehowah, Yahweh, or similar? What name to use?Answer:Je-va-hey :Ji-vah-hey

How accurate does he feel the Christian Church represented him and Jesuit?Answer:Not without bounderies, self governing authoritarians.

Does he still advocate the "10 commandments"?Answer:By its prestige.

Number of past lives for Zeus and Ra (if they existed)?Answer:Noneness, just a hypothetical of ideas of lights potential.They exist as an idea, governed by higher light.Ra vibrates as nine and zeus ten.Layered frequencies..

The two above, appeared as the supreme deity in different pantheons. Why? Are they one and the same?

Answer:A variation of selves.Zeus is the plane of ideas happening or thought projection and RA iS THE SOUND LIGHT PROJECTION.

How do they relate to the Christian god?Answer:A knowingness of possibility.

"Vibrational eruptions happen in Earths crust and under sea." Why?Answer:Emotional outbursts, are no different then us releasing built up energy through anger or energetic patterning. Are you saying it will disfigure our maps?
Answer:"It will disfigure our minds".By changing our mind patterning.The Earth is a reflection of us.

Why do I feel agitated and in a rush to do tasks and ambitions?Answer:Because time is changing in the consciouness of the mind.

Thanks Menguard

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
You seemed to have missed my questions. Ill present them once again.

1) At what age will I die?

2) Will I prosper financially better than my mom?

3) Is my life destined for anything beyond self improvement?

4) Lastly, as a test, what is my full name? I dont mind it being on the board.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Had to nip back and check this, before I get some sleep.

Interesting Menguard, your absolutely spot on about time changing in our consciousness. So many people have been noticing this in various ways.. Is it possible that we are all (or certain individuals) being "pushed" to acheive our potential and ambitions. Is that why we feel the rush/agitation?

What I find a little confusing is that you said Isis exists as a conscious entity yet Ra doesn't. But they are part of the same egyptian pantheon. Am I misunderstanding this?

Did the eqyptian people know that Ra wasn't "real", yet the other gods like Isis are?

You said before that she has had 400,000 past lives, yet "Jevahey" had 3000 (human). Does that mean Isis is older than him? Or does it mean he has spent much more time in spirit and less time incarnate?

Makes sense about the Church, they have the 'boundaries' of corruption and human nature.. and ofcourse are self-governing, instead of being governed by higher light (a more spiritual source)..

Question about the 10 Commandments.. the full text of them shows Jevahey demanding exclusive worship, and talk of punishments, as we often see in the old testament. Does he still advocate that? I tend to think alot of it is misinterpretted and rewritten. It is possible though that he changed after Christ was here..

What is your interpretation of "hell"?

I tend to think a plane of lower vibration is somewhere that spirits would put themselves, by their own misery.. not somewhere that they're "sent" for breaking rules/karma..

Thanks again.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Thanks Menguard for answering all these questions!

What is my purpose in life?
What should my career be?
What have I been in my past lives?
Who was in the UFO I saw on 9/15/04?
Is there anything special about me, my childhood, and my soul? If so, what is it?

I can't wait to see what you think!

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Mengaurd, thanks for the answers. SteveR, thanks for looking out. Anyway, a few more question popped in. Mengaurd, just a little foresight, I will probably continue asking questions until you press "ignore user" on me. That said, all are appreciated and pondered upon.

1). Do you have many friends? (I asked because they are lucky to extensions of you).

2). Will I be deterred from traveling because of geological transformations?

3). If everyone in the world held hands and thought of positive thoughts (perhaps the same one), would that influence the outcome of anything immediately? (Proabably sounds wierd, but it is an inside thing).

4). Who is in charge of this Earth? Who governs the thought projections, or is everything free will, good and bad?

5). What and where is heaven? (if there is one) Who goes and who doesn't?

6). Have I ever been influenced off course and then been put back on by a higher source?

7). What is the meaning of pain? Why do we need this experience? Is only to better enjoy pleasure?

8). Do we carry any emotional baggage with us as we pass lives?

9). How was Jesus able to walk on water? If it's mind over matter, how did he progress fast enough to aquire the gift?

Thanks a million, AAC

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Mengaurd, thanks for the answers. SteveR, thanks for looking out. Anyway, a few more question popped in. Mengaurd, just a little foresight, I will probably continue asking questions until you press "ignore user" on me. That said, all are appreciated and pondered upon.

1). Do you have many friends? (I asked because they are lucky to extensions of you).

3). If everyone in the world held hands and thought of positive thoughts (perhaps the same one), would that influence the outcome of anything immediately? (Proabably sounds wierd, but it is an inside thing).

4). Who is in charge of this Earth? Who governs the thought projections, or is everything free will, good and bad?

6). Have I ever been influenced off course and then been put back on by a higher source?

7). What is the meaning of pain? Why do we need this experience? Is only to better enjoy pleasure?

9). How was Jesus able to walk on water? If it's mind over matter, how did he progress fast enough to aquire the gift?

Thanks a million, AAC

1) No
2) If every city falls into the Earth, probably. If the coasts get flooded, probably. If there are hurricanes everywhere, probably.
3) Not unless everyone truly believed what they were doing was going to be effective.
4) No one is in charge of the Earth. Everyone controls their own thoughts unless they allow others to manipulate them. We all have free will. There is no good and there is no evil.
5) Heaven is nothing more than an abstract idea.
6) You've never been connected with a higher source.
7) Pain is nothing more than a sensation. Emotional pain is a result of us being aware; of being concious. Pain has nothing to do with pleasure unless you're one of those sick people who cut themselves because it "feels good".
8) No, we don't.
9) Jesus was missing for a long ass time. He had plenty of time to learn from others and figure things out for himself.

You're welcome a million.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by DeeplyAwake

"Answer:An entity of self.We are multi layered in selves.By releasing yourself, by giving permission."

That's what I suspected, thanks for confirming that for me Menguard... N=2x told me something similar to that this afternoon, after I asked you. She told me about a place she took all the selfs to for a long time (on two separate occasions), and we came back with this knowing which does not last. It is soon forgotten, the same way what we know of All starts to fade as we grow older.

"Answer: No it will be haunted by the "memories" impressed upon self.Everything in life leaves an impression."

I am glad their spirits have moved on then. Thanks again...I appreciate your help!

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by God Emperor Zeonix

Thanks a million, AAC

1) No
2) If every city falls into the Earth, probably. If the coasts get flooded, probably. If there are hurricanes everywhere, probably.
3) Not unless everyone truly believed what they were doing was going to be effective.
4) No one is in charge of the Earth. Everyone controls their own thoughts unless they allow others to manipulate them. We all have free will. There is no good and there is no evil.
5) Heaven is nothing more than an abstract idea.
6) You've never been connected with a higher source.
7) Pain is nothing more than a sensation. Emotional pain is a result of us being aware; of being concious. Pain has nothing to do with pleasure unless you're one of those sick people who cut themselves because it "feels good".
8) No, we don't.
9) Jesus was missing for a long ass time. He had plenty of time to learn from others and figure things out for himself.

You're welcome a million.

Your answers were less detailed than if I would've answered myself. Although your answers were missing; sincerity, compassion, truth, HIGHER SELF, and the unparralleled experience from having tasted the answers, rather than condensing what your ego will ALLOW you to accept. Becareful, any further and you might just regret your interferences. Peace and love. B for effort! AAC

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-3-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   
uhh, if you had a out of body experience then why would you believe that when you die you just go blank/black into nothingness? Seem's you would have a new view on death if you had one. Well I can tell you that I have had a NDE and OBE and anyone that has had one can tell you that isn't true. NO...you don't just go blank out like... (cartoon shows) whooop that's all folks! Look up NDE and OBE experience's on the web, there are literally 1000's of posts of peoples stories. I suppose everyone of those people are totally insane? Some horrific things has happend to the people in them posts with accidents and had been flatlined on the table, and everyone of them share the same likeness in thier story as someone that had a self induced OBE. All the stories share the same overall experience.

My brother in law as also had a NDE as a boy and drowned in the pool. His sister comes running in and say's, he's in the bottom of the pool not moving, and the uncle rushes out and before jumping throws off his wristwatch which flown into some bushes. Afterwards, they couldn't find it, but my brother in law said, it's over here I saw you throw it in the bushes and pinpointed it. Now how does science explain that one huh? Yes, we are all a spiritual beings of energy alive and well when your physical body gives out and dies. The question of why we are here? Not sure why, you will have to take that up with the landlord.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
First, I'd like to admonish members about the large quotes being posted on this thread.
Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

Then, I'd like to ask that members who are not asking questions of Menguard but merely questioning the author's abilities to consider that this is not the purpose of this thread.

Finally, member predictions belong in BTS.
I am therefore moving this to its proper forum.

[edit on 3-3-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
got moved huh, that sucks. But I guess it does fall into the "dreams & personal predictions" category.

Hey menguard, How would you rate edgar cayce? How right was he?

thanks

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   

1). Do you have many friends? (I asked because they are lucky to extensions of you).Answer:Enough

2). Will I be deterred from traveling because of geological transformations? ANswer:Not if you stay within your bounderies.

Answer:It would manifest quickly, depending on the projection.

4). Who is in charge of this Earth? Who governs the thought projections, or is everything free will, good and bad?Answer:We are, it is our place to manifest things into reality.

5). What and where is heaven? Answer:Heaven is in the lost bounderies of self.
(if there is one) Who goes and who doesn't?Answer:Everyone goes to their vibrational setting.

6). Have I ever been influenced off course and then been put back on by a higher source?Answer:Your higher self guides you when you are knocked off track.

7). What is the meaning of pain? Answer
ain can be anything that causes discomfort, so life/pain could be thought as a "lesson" for learning.

Why do we need this experience?Answer:To show the opposite side of affects.
Is only to better enjoy pleasure?Answer:It is to make things clear as far as illusions and reality go.

8). Do we carry any emotional baggage with us as we pass lives?answer:Relief from obstructions and growth.

9). How was Jesus able to walk on water?Answer:By living in his vibration/frequency, the timeless self.
If it's mind over matter, how did he progress fast enough to aquire the gift?
aNSWER:By Rectitude, he lived in a higher vibration than earths manifestations.

Thanks a million, AAC

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Had to nip back and check this, before I get some sleep.

Interesting Menguard, your absolutely spot on about time changing in our consciousness. So many people have been noticing this in various ways.. Is it possible that we are all (or certain individuals) being "pushed" to acheive our potential and ambitions. Is that why we feel the rush/agitation?

Answer:Yes the "squeeze of infinite" effects /affects everything, no stone unturned.
What I find a little confusing is that you said Isis exists as a conscious entity yet Ra doesn't. But they are part of the same egyptian pantheon. Am I misunderstanding this?
Answer:Each exists in their own vibrational setting.

Did the eqyptian people know that Ra wasn't "real", yet the other gods like Isis are?Answer:They knew he was real through vibrational frequency.Isis is the feminine quality of Ra.

You said before that she has had 400,000 past lives, yet "Jevahey" had 3000 (human). Does that mean Isis is older than him? aNSWER:NO.
Or does it mean he has spent much more time in spirit and less time incarnate?
Answer:tHAT IS CORRECT.

Makes sense about the Church, they have the 'boundaries' of corruption and human nature.. and ofcourse are self-governing, instead of being governed by higher light (a more spiritual source)..

Question about the 10 Commandments.. the full text of them shows Jevahey demanding exclusive worship, and talk of punishments, as we often see in the old testament. Does he still advocate that? I tend to think alot of it is misinterpretted and rewritten. It is possible though that he changed after Christ was here..

What is your interpretation of "hell"?aNSWER:Hell is a place where no changes are made for growth a place of locked cycles.

I tend to think a plane of lower vibration is somewhere that spirits would put themselves, by their own misery.. not somewhere that they're "sent" for breaking rules/karma..Answer:Everything goes to its rightful place even if it stops at the waystation.

Thanks again.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Fascinating Menguard, I understand most answers now.. except one thing:

If RA had "no" past lives (As you said noneness earlier), and if Isis did have them, then that means the former is not a concious being, and the latter is.

Do I have it correct so far?

Or did you mean RA has never incarnated and was always a spirit being?

Thanks for your patience!

[edit on 3/3/06 by SteveR]

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join