It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth
I have one simple question in three parts. On what day, month and year was I born?3-18-85

Vas

It is a very simple question compared to some you have answered.
May I get a response?Yep

Wrong.
So, why do you people listen to this guy? He's obviously a hoax. Don't get me wrong, I believe in psychic powers, esp, telepathy, etc. But seriously, an enlightened master is here to answer all your questions? Sorry, I don't buy it. Any enlightened master would know that you will get the answers to any questions that need to be answered, he wouldn't do the work for you.

By the way the day, month and year were all wrong. In fact the year was missed by over a decade.

P.S. Don't bother repsonding to this, I won't be wasting any more time looking at this thread.

Vas

mod edit to shorten quote

[edit on 1-3-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoNik
just some net junkie claiming to be enlightened and others eating it up,

Menguard didn't claim to be enlightened or a guru.

And, no-one's asking you to beleive anything.

I think your missing the point here. It's not to ask a bunch of near impossible 'psychic' questions.

If you can't understand the concept of discussion and mutual respect, where you might learn something from someone different, and vice versa, then I feel sorry for you.

To dismiss him on the grounds of not being able tell you the day your mother was born, is redundant.

[edit on 28/2/06 by SteveR]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth
Wrong.
So, why do you people listen to this guy? He's obviously a hoax. Don't get me wrong, I believe in psychic powers, esp, telepathy, etc. But seriously, an enlightened master is here to answer all your questions? Sorry, I don't buy it. Any enlightened master would know that you will get the answers to any questions that need to be answered, he wouldn't do the work for you.

By the way the day, month and year were all wrong. In fact the year was missed by over a decade.

P.S. Don't bother repsonding to this, I won't be wasting any more time looking at this thread.

Answer:Interesting the ones I read that have sincerity in them are right on and the ones that seem offbase or skeptical in beliefs limit my viewpoint to there window.Like I said in the beginning all will recieve truth who are ready for it.

mod edit to shorten quote

[edit on 1-3-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Hi! My turn please!

1. What was my mother's higher purpose on this earth?

2. What role did my sister have in this?

3. Is my child a reincarnated soul?

4. What's my job outlook look like?

5. Who is my guardian angel? As in the name and what has he/she done for me (try to be specific)

6. What can I do to further help myself in learning the lessons I was sent here to learn ? Do you know what lessons I am supposed to learn here?

7. Am I on the right path or am I messing it up?

If you can, please U2U me with the answers. If you don't feel comfortable doing that go ahead and post them here. Thanks for your energy and thoughts you put my way.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Hi, Sigung
How is your mom doing?Is she feeling better?

Curses... Foiled again!

OH... Wait a minute ... Frankly Menguard, you have messed up again. Notice my look of amazement that this poor showing on the part of your higher self has occured....

I'm sure your higher self really meant to ask about how my "Mom" is doing in the astral plane or some other such obscure, vague, and expertly imprecise, bunch of bunk and hokum ... If it could only be aware of such things. Your initiated higher self and it's apparently incapable, and/or incompetent intuition is only so slightly messed up. She's been off this mortal coil for approximately 15 years.

Oh... But you knew that and this was just a test or a reference to her higher plane of existence or some other such bull da-da... I forgot that your higher self only give truth to those who are ready to receive it... Or some other such hogwash.

What you are doing is mean-spirited and ill founded. And I suspect you have never bothered to test the spirits. You should attempt to be honest with everyone, and not those who are "tuned" to your higher truths, if that is possible in your current enlightened state.

You should really stop this silliness. You are giving a bad name to the folks who really can perform the functions that you anonymously attempt to foist off on people on this forum.

At that point you might be beginning to show some real connection with your "higher self".

I will ask this again... You indicated that you would provide evidence of your track record. You, so far, have failed to do so, and have ducked, dodged and weaved/woven, at every attempt on my part to have you make good on your offer.

Again... Somehow, I am not surprised, and fully expect you to do so again.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
menguard:

some very good answers and they seem to be from a higher source.
May I ask a question since I have been following your thread for sometime?

Has your higher source(s) had contact with me before?

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I agree with SteveR. ESP just doesn't work like that...As SteveR said, Menguard never stated he was a psychic, but even a psychic will sometimes really tune into one person, but can't hardly read another person at all because that person is so closed off. And, no one expects any psychic to get 100% of answers right. Find me one person on Earth who if asked a thousand questions (especially specific questions, like birthdays) could get all of them right? So, why are some people here irritated with Menguard and expect so much out of him when he is being pleasant, and when his answers from his Higher Self are pleasing, interesting and helpful to most?

I have heard of many people get mad at free psychics too. One lady I know wanted to have a baby but she had poly cystic ovary disease. And, she searched on-line and talked to four different 'Free' psychics, and asked them if she would be able to have a baby, and they all told her they didn't see her overcoming her disease, and if she wanted children she should think about adopting them. She was furious with these psychics, with each and every one of them, because they didn't tell her what she wanted to hear...which was of course that she would be able to have a baby, someday. She has gone to fertility doctors since then and has gone bankrupt, she is only in her early 20's and has given over $30,000 to the Drs to no avail. This is heartbreaking yes! But, not the fault of the psychics who were all brave enough to tell her what they saw even though it was unpleasant. Sorry, if I went on with the story I just think people expect too much perfection out of people with telepathic gifts. You can't browbeat answers out of them. Hopefully, Menguard will stay here for a long time, and answer many more questions, in the best way he can.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I've got a couple more q's if you don't mind

1) What should I do for my first court case coming up?

2) and what should I do about the 2nd?

3) aaaaand the third?

4) What should I do to get my car back?

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I agree with SteveR. ESP just doesn't work like that. As SteveR said, Menguard never stated he was a psychic or a guru, but even a psychic will sometimes really tune into one person, but can't hardly read another person at all because that person is closed off, or of different energy than the reader. And, no one expects any psychic to get 100% of answers right. Find me one person on Earth who if asked a thousand questions (especially specific questions, like birthdays) could get all of them right? So, why are some people here irritated with Menguard and expect so much out of him when he is being pleasant, and when his answers from his Higher Self are enlightening, and helpful to most?

I know Menguard doesn't claim to be a psychic, but I have heard of many people getting mad at free psychics too. One lady I know wanted to have a baby but she had poly cystic ovary disease. And, she searched on-line and talked to four different 'Free' psychics, and asked them if she would be able to have a baby, and they all told her they didn't see her overcoming her disease, and if she wanted children she should think about adopting them. She was furious with these psychics, with each and every one of them, because they didn't tell her what she wanted to hear. She has gone to fertility doctors since then and has gone bankrupt, she is only in her early 20's and has given over $30,000 to the fertility Drs to no avail. This is heartbreaking yes! But, not the fault of the psychics who were all brave enough to tell her what they saw even though it was unpleasant. Sorry, if I went on with the story I just think people expect too much perfection out of people with telepathic gifts. You can't browbeat answers out of them. Hopefully, Menguard will stay here for a long time, and answer many more questions, in the best way he can. I know I would be wiped if I even tried to answer that many questions from people...LOL.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I need to know what I can do to make money for my family, when I can't hold down a full-time job, or probably even a part-time one, but can work when I am able. Thank you for your time this.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Thanks, DeeplyAwake. Posts like that are a breath of fresh air, compared to all the other immature stuff I've seen here. I hope you'll be sticking around for a while.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Thanks SteveR...Ditto back to you! With everything you just said!!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeeplyAwake
I agree with SteveR. ESP just doesn't work like that. ...

You might ask the Association of Research and Enlightenment about that one. I thinik you might be pleasantly surprised to find you are wrong to a greater or lesser extent.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by euwhajavb
I've got a couple more q's if you don't mind

1) What should I do for my first court case coming up?Answer:Forgiveness is necesary to move forward, wear something presentable.

2) and what should I do about the 2nd?Answer:Move it forward to another date.

3) aaaaand the third?Answer:Make moves without questions.Remain timeless.

4) What should I do to get my car back?

Answer:Take back responsibility.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hmm, well I'm not going to say what I personally think regarding menguards being an enlightnened guru person thingy, it is funb to come up with questions, and really whats the harm, if he's not, well it's all just some harmless fun and entertainment, and if he is, well you got your questions answered.

Ok, I'll post another question.

If train A leaves Boston at an average speed of 50MPH...

Just kidding, I hate that kind of question.

Heres my real one.

Do entities exist outside the Universe and/or Multiverse?

Oh, *says in old Chinese man voice* one more thing.

You know menguard, sometimes your answeres here remind me of one of those Majic 8 balls, no offense.

[edit on 3/1/2006 by iori_komei]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
menguard:

some very good answers and they seem to be from a higher source.
May I ask a question since I have been following your thread for sometime?

Has your higher source(s) had contact with me before?

Answer:On another forum.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Why isn't your higher self teaching everyone here how to reach their higher self? Wouldn't this be more productive than answering question after question?

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. You get the point.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by God Emperor Zeonix
Why isn't your higher self teaching everyone here how to reach their higher self? Wouldn't this be more productive than answering question after question?

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. You get the point.

You have to crawl before you walk. Can't feed a baby steak. You get the point. AAC

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Giving away answers rather than teaching them to obtain the answers for themselves isn't benefiting them in any way. In fact, its probably doing more harm than good.

That also has to be the most unenlightened sentence I've ever read.

GG Higher light.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Mengaurd, funny to see you here.

1). What country will I work/live in for the majority of my life?Answer:Europe.

2). How many past lives have I had?Answer:twenty five.

3). If an existence eventually chooses to not take an incarnation, what kind of life do they live?Answer:

4). Do I have a relationship outside of this existence? Answer:Yes a metaphoric self that is a reflection of epitomy.
Who?Another state of being, knowingness.

5). What did I want to learn in this incarnation?Answer:To free the self of limitations.

6). Has existence ever been in a universal dark period? ANSWER:A time of ignorace.
What caused it?ANSWER:By not freeing onself from limitations, repetitive cycles.
What fixed it?Answer:An HEIR to a new throne.

7). What is the end of the road look like for me?Answer:A place of new existance.

8). Will I accomplish all that I want to in this life?Answer:With formidability.

9). Is is going to remain safe to live where I do?Answer:Yes too.

10). What can I do that will have the most positive affect on soxiety?Answer:By giving back your reflection.

Thanks, AAC

Just wanted to repost from the previous page. If I've asked too many, that's fine too. I'll just read others questions... AAC

[edit on 28-2-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join