It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Much thanks Menguard.

Re your first answer, what is the correct interpretation?

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Much thanks Menguard.

Re your first answer, what is the correct interpretation?

Answer:An interpretation of heart, what guides this video,Self preservation or Self interpretation?The way it is presented is to show both.The name I got for that Alien or cosmic buddy is E-mac.

[edit on 8-3-2006 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Hey menguard.

Could you tell me what's really going on in Area 51?

Why do some people who try to astral project there say they are chased out? and by what? and how?

If our world is build of thoughts, emotions, and such, what prevents us from manifesting things wildly?(like deciding you want to have a porche so you try to create one out of nothing but thoughts.) Is it personal limitation or a density thing?

Or heal ourselves of all ailments?

What is the light body, exactly?

And how many non physical bodies are there?

thanks.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DemonicAngelZero
Hey menguard.

Could you tell me what's really going on in Area 51?aNWER:A place of Secret Ingestions.They have physical scientists that know the laws of accordance.A place of unruly conduct.A place where nothing adds up.They know only as much as "They"want them to know.

Why do some people who try to astral project there say they are chased out? and by what? and how?aNSWER:By projection, altered frequency waves can change ones viewpoint or visions.By distorting its layer of knowingness.

If our world is build of thoughts, emotions, and such, what prevents us from manifesting things wildly?(like deciding you want to have a porche so you try to create one out of nothing but thoughts.) Is it personal limitation or a density thing?
Answer:It is a 'density thing' we are only given certain tools that encorperate our logic and that is vibrational rationalizations.The only thing that limits us personally is purpose.

Or heal ourselves of all ailments?Answer:Erasing fear implants and manipulation would be enough to start a trigger affect.

What is the light body, exactly?Answer:A place of no bounderies.A refined process of the soul.A place where virtue is common knowledge.Layered layers of light.The light body is the non physical aspect of self existing in a non physical space.

And how many non physical bodies are there?Answer:Countless by form.

thanks.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hey men,

Is the (universe and spirit), ALL there is? Or is there more? This one messes with my head.

It would be cool to discuss that!

Steve

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
"they"? Who are "they"?

Is there any species out there that has knowledge of the ultimate truth? And not just playing the universal domination game? or blinded by arragance?

If our origins are from another solar system, is there any physical evidence that remains that can be recovered? (like technology or records) (or have they already?)

Edgar Cayce said there were records of earths true history under or in the sphinx. Do you think they'll actually be found/opened anytime soon?

Was there an ancient civilization on Antarctica?And if so, can you describe them?

What about the Anunnaki Story?

I have had alot of dreams that, when researched, show many signs that talk about spiritual awakening and development. Is this something that everyone is going through in preperation for change or is it a more personal and individual development?

And finally, can you tell what secrets the US is hiding? Are they really in contact with EBE's? Do they really have there own UFO's?

thanks menguard.

[edit on 9-3-2006 by DemonicAngelZero]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   

"they"? Who are "they"?

Is there any species out there that has knowledge of the ultimate truth? And not just playing the universal domination game? or blinded by arragance?Answer:The Pyrians are an (intergalagtic group) that have a high set of values.They are a reknown for their cosmotology and their spiritual philosophy.

If our origins are from another solar system, is there any physical evidence that remains that can be recovered? (like technology or records) (or have they already?)In Europe.

Edgar Cayce said there were records of earths true history under or in the sphinx. Do you think they'll actually be found/opened anytime soon?Answer:They have been found just not presented.

Was there an ancient civilization on Antarctica?And if so, can you describe them?Answer:The Antarans a peaceful lot by nature.Their technology consists of genelogical repair and a genelogical existance.

What about the Anunnaki Story?Answer:Many have seeded and interceded Earthlings existance.

I have had alot of dreams that, when researched, show many signs that talk about spiritual awakening and development. Is this something that everyone is going through in preperation for change or is it a more personal and individual development?Answer:It is an interdevelopmental change it affects everything from the inside out.

And finally, can you tell what secrets the US is hiding? Are they really in contact with EBE's? Do they really have there own UFO's?

Answer:Our personal habitance, where we came from and superseded.By power is how we are contacted.I have seen these (u.f.o. pods) within a government instalation or compound.The area had grey like sand dunes and a mesquite tree.There were thousands of them.enclosed in a high wire fence.The wording on them was I.C.O.=INTERPLANETARY CELESTIAL ORBITATION.This is when I went out of body and viewed it.So yes, they most certainly do exist.

thanks menguard.

[edit on 9-3-2006 by DemonicAngelZero]

[edit on 10-3-2006 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Hey men,

Is the (universe and spirit), ALL there is? Or is there more? This one messes with my head.

Answer:The world consists of non -consolable and consolable objects.An ever- expanding- consciousness.

It would be cool to discuss that!

Steve

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Hmm, that post was exceptionally informative. Thanks menguard.

If records pertaining to earths true history have already been found, who has posession? Do they understand the implications of such a discovery?

And when you said there was evidence in Europe, did you mean already found or waiting for discovery?

And who is really in control of the flow of information on our little blue world? (or more correctly, hiding the juicy stuff) Illuminati? Power hungry fools? Entire governments? Someone has to be on the top of that pile of @#%$.

Then there's the new classic, How many guardian/guides do I have? Is one of them "Lindel"?

Thanks again Menguard,

Z

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Mengaurd, Welcome back to ATS. I must admit, I have been addicted to MYSPACE for a few days now. Back to business.

Will I make it into Kelly Picklers Top 8? (Joke)

What is your position on Don Juan's Ally spirits? (Mescilito, Devils weed, Mushrooms)

AAC

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Hmm, that post was exceptionally informative. Thanks menguard.

If records pertaining to earths true history have already been found, who has posession? Do they understand the implications of such a discovery?Answer:Archaeoloigists.Yes, and they are relinquint/relinquish on sharing it.

And when you said there was evidence in Europe, did you mean already found or waiting for discovery?Answer:Its there for discovery.

And who is really in control of the flow of information on our little blue world? (or more correctly, hiding the juicy stuff) Illuminati? Power hungry fools? Entire governments? Someone has to be on the top of that pile of @#%$.
Answer:We are, we can move past the (mind set pattern) by overcoming the "set reality".By overcoming it, is seeing through it.

Then there's the new classic, How many guardian/guides do I have? Is one of them "Lindel"?Answer:Is your overself, oversoul,higherself.Four.

Thanks again Menguard,

Z

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Mengaurd, Welcome back to ATS. I must admit, I have been addicted to MYSPACE for a few days now. Back to business.

Will I make it into Kelly Picklers Top 8? (Joke)

What is your position on Don Juan's Ally spirits? (Mescilito, Devils weed, Mushrooms)Answer: Different personality traits for each one.

AAC

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
How do you view ally spirits in regard to spiritual advancement?

No judgement on your answer

We are all timeless beings of light, or former light, but nevertheless I have a suspection that most human spirits are young. Your thoughts?

The Hindus, perhaps of the oldest spiritual religion on Earth, tell of a system whereby "new" spirits proceed up the ladder of the animal kingdom until they are sufficiently developed enough to attain incarnations into humanity. Would you suscribe to this belief? I myself am on the fence. It explains much, but thus far, there is a lack of evidence as in most philosophy. Channeling for answers may do the trick.

Namaste,
Steve

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Hi Menguard glad to see you here again in the Paranormal section...Yippeeeee!!! So Happy Now!!

Menguard could you tell me please what I was in my last three lifetimes? My sex, my occupation, how I died? anything that comes to you!!

Also, do you think it's possible for someone's selfs to leave and go on a group trip together to a place of enlightenment...to All actually.... with all their selfs minus one, who stays behind in a semi-catatonic state to keep the physical body alive?

And, what are my dreams trying to tell me?

And, do you want to ask me a question? If so feel free. I just thought everyone asks you questions all the time, and it might be nice for a change if someone tried to answer one of yours!!!

~ Deep

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   

How do you view ally spirits in regard to spiritual advancement? Answer: Peers.

No judgement on your answer

We are all timeless beings of light, or former light, but nevertheless I have a suspection that most human spirits are young. Your thoughts?Answer:We are young by awareness, that is how humanity is set up to see through the (materialistic veil).

The Hindus, perhaps of the oldest spiritual religion on Earth, tell of a system whereby "new" spirits proceed up the ladder of the animal kingdom until they are sufficiently developed enough to attain incarnations into humanity. Would you suscribe to this belief? I myself am on the fence. It explains much, but thus far, there is a lack of evidence as in most philosophy. Channeling for answers may do the trick

.Answer:The planets are like a (electromagnetic charge) and we are magnets drawn by its force in a sense, we are attracted by OUR vibratory force this is how we distinguish soul force by the vibratory field we live in.Our vibratory force/soul force decides the facet of life to live in.In a very real sense we are part of everything.Spirit has no bounderies other than what we give it.

Namaste,
Steve

[edit on 11-3-2006 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeeplyAwake
Hi Menguard glad to see you here again in the Paranormal section...Yippeeeee!!! So Happy Now!!

Menguard could you tell me please what I was in my last three lifetimes? My sex, my occupation, how I died? anything that comes to you!!

Also, do you think it's possible for someone's selfs to leave and go on a group trip together to a place of enlightenment...to All actually.... with all their selfs minus one, who stays behind in a semi-catatonic state to keep the physical body alive?Answer:You do, that is a go between of this physical and non physical existance.
answer:Yes, but you are still connected to your essence.

And, what are my dreams trying to tell me?

Answer:That you are a (hidden potential) waiting to be self realised or discovered.You are expanding your awareness through dreaming and bringing that potential back into life.

And, do you want to ask me a question? If so feel free. I just thought everyone asks you questions all the time, and it might be nice for a change if someone tried to answer one of yours!!!

Answer:What is a life without possibiliities?

~ Deep

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Ok I am new to this but very curious to say the least. I am also hiding something that is etched in my mind concerning reality. Can you tell me what it is my mind is trying to realize? Also i have a few questions

1 Will i get this new job that I have been hoping for and will it finally help me support my family how I want to?

2 What is your take on Aaron Donahue and the whole luciferian movment?

3 Will I ever devolop the abilities that I have but feel they are lying dormant?

4 Can you get entities to physically appear at will since i hear that they are just waiting for us to ask them to and is this a bad idea?

5 "this one is more for fun" How can i become a better golfer?

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
When I sit still and my mind goes quiet I sometimes feel like when I look at the void in front of me even tho i have scenery It sometimes swirls and twist and feel like i can touch the nothingness. I wonder if i am seeing a glimpse or a doorway into a spirit realm or something. I also sometimes experience thoughts that are not mine but later when i talk to someone they say like "Oh yeah i was gonna tell ect. ect.ect." What does all this mean?

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaRaSiTe
5 "this one is more for fun" How can i become a better golfer?

Be the stick

Some bruce leeite philosophy for you there. You can learn to become one with any task you are doing.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
and my other questions?

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join