It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Maybe I'm overly paranoid, but I'm suspicious of "TheLastGameFilm", the member qouted on the Serpo.org site.

"TheLastGameFilm" joined ATS on Dec 24, he made one comment here and another comment in a thread with in 15 minutes and hasn't posted since. Dec 24 just happens to be the day "TheLastGameFilm" was qouted on Serpo.org

And I must say, a member who has only posted twice is hardly a "Consistancy"

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan

If Serpo went bigtime then I'd be happy to front the PR, and would not duck out of a situation that might legimately be a little scary for others. I went into this knowing what might (just possibly) happen, and felt I was a fairly reasonable frontman inasmuch as I have no reputation to risk (and none that has gone before!). I'm also not afraid of being wrong, as I've mentioned earlier – because I'm not trying to be right.

Ah...I thought Bill was a bit of a PR guy from reading his reviews on Amazon. This Anon group sure can use a bit of your polish.

My problem with disclosure (and why I am very doubtful that this Anon group is really in possesion of the truth) is that it doesn't take into account the ramifications of a global Watergate (multiplied by probably a million). My opinion is that when the existance of alien visitation is revealed, it will be done by the UN. More importantly, the global markets will be shut down for probably at least 2 weeks in order to prevent a panic rush of selling. Global information releases over those 2 weeks on radio, TV, newspaper, and the internet would explain what the aliens have been doing and why we need not panic. I wouldn't even be suprised if a motion picture is created like Close Encounters to educate the world either prior to or right after disclosure. Oil would be stockpiled, food would be stockpiled, and the armies would be ready for unrest (you know we will have Christian and most likely Muslim protests declaring the aliens as evil). Finally we would have to say we do have a defense against those who may not find Earthlings as future friends and/or alliances with those who do wish to protect us. On top of that the US would have to distance themselves from being seen as the aliens' allies or we will have the world distrusting us even more...thus all interaction would be through the UN. (There is also the possiblity that the US doesn't want to release control to the UN, therefore no disclosure.) A lot of coordination globaly will have to occur before disclosure happens.

The slow release of information like the Anon group is doing, may be to test the waters because there may be information about the aliens that we won't like to hear. A leak of info over time would better prepare people for bad news. If we are short on defenses against the aliens or at mercy to some of them then we will be back to the days of Mt. Olympus, where our fate is in the hands of outer space gods. Will our world divide into supporters/minions of the different alien species hoping they protect us or give us the power we want to eliminate our enemies on Earth (yeah sounds Icke-y
)?

Not trying to spout off on my own, but I think disclosure is slow to come for some reasons we haven't thought more about. The US govt allowing Anon or Burisch to release world changing information on their own seems silly to me when I step back.

There may be some truth in Anon's statements but the forum for disclosure doesn't make sense to me...can anyone help me to believe why Anon's disclosure tactics so far is the best way to do this?

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux
Maybe I'm overly paranoid, but I'm suspicious of "TheLastGameFilm", the member qouted on the Serpo.org site.

I've got to say as a football fan, that his movie/documentary looks pretty good. I was suspicious too with such a quick post making it to the Serpo site without a lot of other backing information. Not that I care since the rumors about CE3Kind being based on fact have been around for a while.

You know what would make an interesting movie would be if one of the remaining Serpo expedition members were the center of a story where he decides to go public. The twist would be that the movie never tells you why the govt is trying to silence this person all the while bits and pieces of flashbacks start filling in the alien expedition to the audience. Even having him meet up with another surviving member from the team who rats him out would make it interesting. I'd even have the movie end with the government killing him in the end and leave it up to the last surving member who ratted him out to decide if he had made the right decision and maybe leave the audience wondering if letting the truth out about aliens is the right thing to do. A little Capricorn One-ish...but I'll take my Academy Award now.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I have read the posts over at Project Serpo.
I have read the story from Anonymous.
I have had some graphics in my head imaginations along with the story.
I have picked it apart, and put it back together again.
I have had both opposite opinions and have decided to stick to the middle of the road.
I have recently decided that once again I am human, and that is all I really know.
I have checked and I am human, that is for sure.

Other than that, I have had images about the planet, and the orbit of the two suns, and thus will never ever prove anything, because that will take math, and afterall being human, I am probably not quite correct anyway.

So, is it possible (as I am only asking myself these questions) that the polar axis of the Planet always points to the Sun that orbits between the massive Sun that holds the planet in its orbit around that Sun?
(thus assuming that the orbit of that sun follows what the planet is tilted at!)

I also conclude that Anonymous is posting information that he thinks is real -- although there can also be a question about that also -- whether it is really true or not?

I have read some UFO cases, and watched Close Encounters of the Third Kind twice again now -- I remember before -- that I did not like that movie all that much -- but after reviewing not the Special Edition again on Beta, but the Collector's Edition now on DVD - that I like when Roy Neary throws dirt and bushes into the house, and the family is leaving, and the neighbors are trying to decide exactly what is he doing pulling out fences keeping in the ducks and geese, and all of that.

Thus - having never viewed a UFO or an E. T. The Extratrerrestrial, I doubt if I will be going anywhere anytime soon -- or off this Planet.

But still after reading about some other Countries and how people react in the military -- and how the military would react -- I still can not get it through my head that they just would not try and shoot it down, thus ending any such story as the one given by Anonymous.

But I will read further, just to -- tag along -- as it seems that humans are not really going anywhere anytime soon as in -- off this Planet, while some others continue to create the News, write the stories, and generally all the same, time is passing even while sitting still, while everyone is still moving in SpaceTime along with the gravity of this Planet, and the Sun, and the Galaxy through SpaceTime.

Thus, traveling through SpaceTime without time dilation would however be a perspective that really needs more science and math, and also I intend not to assume that it never could be done -- just that not enough is known at this particular Now to ever do that. I fail to see why it is one way or the other (either time dilation or just crawling through space) without the human species knowing more about this Universe. In fact, all I can conclude is that the Universe may be much different than current thinking allows in the Grand Scheme of Design that still has to be learned.

However, my brain may go numb sometimes, although I have mostly gotten over that, and may rattle, but actually it was not meant that way.

Hello.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I see there is lots of hot air being passed around about this being a big hoax. Waiting until we get more information is the smarter and less annoying (for everyone) thing to do for now. Im sure most of us are not racking our brains trying to "crack" the story and be bigshots.
Its good storytelling at the least
Lets just see where it goes.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Trust me Unplugged, we're all still waiting, we're just trying to fill the time lol

Also I'd like to point out the TheLastGameFilm shares some of Mr. Ryan's writting quirks such as the "...", siging off in each post and using bold to add emphasis. Although, after reading LastGame's post in the Vatican thread I think someone else wrote his post on this thread.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux
Also I'd like to point out the TheLastGameFilm shares some of Mr. Ryan's writting quirks such as the "...", siging off in each post and using bold to add emphasis. Although, after reading LastGame's post in the Vatican thread I think someone else wrote his post on this thread.

I use ellipses (". . . ") quite often, as do many writers. I wouldn't be so quick to try and make connections between Bill Ryan and other posters. Bill's been a very straight shooter from the onset of this whole thing. It seems to be a little counterproductive to turn our attention to him at this point. Of course, there's no stone that should be left unturned, it's just that I haven't found any credible reason to believe that Bill is trying to "play" the Serpo story. I think he's just got himself a good seat for the show and, like the rest of us, is waiting for the previews to end and the main attraction to begin.

If anyone wants to kill some time while we're waiting, here's an angle to look at -- when was the FIRST mention of j-rod (even without the name) on the web? Was it the Krill papers? Was the creature mentioned in Krill j-rod? Who "invented" j-rod? Was it Burisch? Why has Serpo tied into it? Does this kill Serpo's credibility? Or does it make Burisch correct? Or all they both hoaxes?

I'm interested in what others conclude, after reviewing the "evidence". But remember, the question here is NOT whether the j-rod story is true, it's who told us about it first.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist
when was the FIRST mention of j-rod (even without the name) on the web? Was it the Krill papers? Was the creature mentioned in Krill j-rod? Who "invented" j-rod? Was it Burisch? Why has Serpo tied into it? Does this kill Serpo's credibility? Or does it make Burisch correct? Or all they both hoaxes?

That's a good question and hopefully someone has some time to look this up. When I looked into it, I thought Linda Howe was the first to mention J-rod, and Richard Doty said he also saw a film of an interview with J-rod. I was not aware that Dan Burisch ever mentioned him. But I don't know for sure, and don't have the time to investigate (busy time at work), so maybe others can dig into this.

I would also look into whether J-rod is verified to be part of the exchange program with the Ebens. From what I read, he was called an EBE but I don't recall him being refered to as Eben. Why does he have a name, while the other EBE's do not? They were refered to by the names EBE1, EBE2, ect. Is there any reference to the "Ebens" prior to being named by Anon?

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The hyphenated name suggests a code name to me. Like "Alpha-1", etc...

I get the feeling that its not really a name but an acronym.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
ahhh....time dilation.

If an astronaut travels out into space for one year, X years will have passed at home (earth). Of course this depends on the location of the eben planet (with relation to earth).

This is something anonymous should address.

[edit on 113131p://242427 by porky1981]

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
www.geocities.com...

The Strange Story of J-Rod, An EBE
By Linda Moulton Howe

Source:Earth Files
earthfiles.com...

When I first heard Bill Uhouse, a retired mechanical engineer from Las Vegas, tell his story of having been involved in reverse engineering alien technology at certain government facilities, I was both amused and bemused. I was amused because he indicated that the big boss of the project was an extraterrestrial biological entity that he knew as J-Rod who was supposed to have arrived on earth in 1953. According to another source called BJ discussed further in this article, the " J"and "Rod" were derived from early attempts to establish communication between the extraterrestrial biological entity, EBE, and U. S. scientists privy to EBE contact. Since the release of the MJ-12 Eisenhower Briefing Document in the early 1980s, the term EBE has come into popular use to designate diminutive, grey-colored humanoids associated with crashed saucers. Another variant spelling is Eben used by physicist Paul Bennewitz and others. Some implied that Ebens also were a class of EBEs with certain distinct physical characteristics and were said to be working with our military scientists and engineers on various projects. According to BJ, no language interface with the EBE existed in 1953, so a series of symbols were shown to test his reactions. Some symbols looked like letters and others were geometric shapes. The first symbol the EBEN pointed to looked like a "J." The other was an "inertial-bar" that looked like a rod. So, humans called the Eben "J-Rod." I was bemused because I wondered why he was disclosing information concerning a highly classified operation and was also skeptical about another "insider" with tales about Area 51 and S-4.

Kingman, Arizona 1953

Engineer Bill Uhouse claims there was a crash of an Eben aerial craft near Kingman, Arizona in 1953 and that four entities survived. That would have been six years after the more famous Roswell crashes and retrievals of "interplanetary craft of unknown origin." In Kingman, according to Uhouse, two disabled Ebens and two more that were in good condition were retrieved by U. S.government units specially trained for retrieval missions. The two non-humans in good condition were allowed to re-enter the craft and the disabled entities were taken to an unspecified medical facility. He also states that a recovery crew that entered the craft to inspect it came down with a mysterious sickness. The craft was then loaded aboard a trailer and hauled off to the Nevada Test Site north of Las Vegas. Bill Uhouse claims that the events at Kingman eventually resulted in the project which employed him to design and construct a flight simulator that our airmen could use to learn how to fly a saucer. Bill claims that he met one of the aliens who apparently supervised this project and was known as J-Rod . Bill says he worked both at Los Alamos and Area 51. Bill tells a fascinating story and it would have remained just a story until I read about a document that purported to be a technical paper on tissue samples taken from an EBE known as AQ-J-ROD. BJ says the "AQ" signifies Project Aquarius under the Majestic-12 group created by U. S. President Harry S. Truman in 1947 and assigned to research the crashed disc and non-human bodies that had descended upon the United States in the 1940's.

[fascinating story continues...]

Best, Bill

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Linda Moulton Howe's article is where I first read of J-Rod as well. It is an interesting read. But I am not too sure about how I feel about this tie in with Dan Burisch. It doesn't help with the crediblity of the Serpo Project in my mind!

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Yea its a hoax 37 light years thats awfully close most stars and other planets outside of our solar system are at least millions of light years away.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Bill tells a fascinating story and it would have remained just a story until I read about a document that purported to be a technical paper on tissue samples taken from an EBE known as AQ-J-ROD. BJ says the "AQ" signifies Project Aquarius under the Majestic-12 group created by U. S. President Harry S. Truman in 1947 and assigned to research the crashed disc and non-human bodies that had descended upon the United States in the 1940's.

This is also the first recollection I have of j-rod. Also, I didn't realize that Paul Bennewitz (sp?) was one of the earliest users of the term "eben".

Interesting, isn't it... these are two people that Rick Doty admits to having targetted for disinformation, allegedly because they were getting "too close" to the truth. From my recollection, both of these stories pre-date the Doty disinformation campaign (and, amusingly, Dan Burisch's supposed involvement).

Although I think more research is necessary, these facts suggest that the reference to j-rod by Anonymous doesn't validate anything suggested by Burisch. Either one of them could be telling the truth or either could have pulled the j-rod concept from the annals of the grand library of Ufology (er.. the internet).

thanks Bill!

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
TOP TEN FACTS ABOUT TheLastGameFilm

10. I have read this board for about a year, and just registered.

9. I consider myself an enthusiastic student of all conspiracy theory.

8. I live in Philadelphia.

7. I just read that something I posted here was posted on Serpo.org- haven't checked it out yet, but I assume it relates to my relating of an anecdote where, from a filmmaking meeting experience yeara ago, someone mentioned the CE3 "rumour" regarding its' non-fictional origin. It was a rumour I had heard repeated more than once, and not until the Serpo site did the rumour become more significant, historically. To read the assertion that I am Bill Ryan or in collusion with anyone regarding this is half funny, half ridicukously ironic that a few days agter I join a conspiracy site- my own first post is regarded as a conspiracy itself. People, I have hard news- I am as outside as outside can be. I wish I was part of such a fascating suppression of truth- at least then I knew the truth.

6. Funnier still- what did I post? A confirmation of a long known rumours- not unlike Mike D from the Beastie Boys is dead, the hamster rumour and all the rest of the pop culture urban lessons... all I said is- yeah, I heard that rumour aboour CE3 EVERYONE knows about.

5. I have an iPod.

4. I have 2 kids.

3. My wife was born in India.

2. I thought "Conspiracy Theory" was an underrated movie.

1. I am troubled when I read about truth-seekers being harassed by rogue government agencies. And I guess I like using... to create pauses in my writing- take care new friends.

0. My name is Timothy Patrick Murray if anyone is doing a formal investigation...

TPM

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Do we have any experienced remote viewers or astral travellers who can attempt to explore the vicinity of the alleged planet serpo?

MK

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLastGameFilm
10. I have read this board for about a year, and just registered.

Welcome!

8. I live in Philadelphia.

Good city. Easy reach to D.C., Baltimore and NY too.
Maybe you can check out these two events sometime:
www.medievaltimes.com... (Baltimore)
www.montypythonsspamalot.com... (NYC)

5. I have an iPod.

My spouse has one. Lots of fun.

4. I have 2 kids.

Cool.

3. My wife was born in India.

Does that mean you get to visit India now and then? I'd like to go someday. Indian food is my fav.

10. My name is Timothy Patrick Murray if anyone is doing a formal investigation...

Nice to meet you Tim. Now if you'd really like to get personal, I have a few spiritual questions for ya. If you're interested, feel free to U2U me. I don't want to go too far off topic here...though not sure the topic has anything interesting to discuss anyway.

[edit on 27-12-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoSteve85
Yea its a hoax 37 light years thats awfully close most stars and other planets outside of our solar system are at least millions of light years away.

Brush up on your astronomy!! Alpha Centari is roughly 4.5 light years from us. There are many stars around us that fall within 37 light years distance.

[edit on 27-12-2005 by Jeddyhi]

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Considering that the Milky Way Galaxy is only around 100,000 to perhaps 120,000 light years across and about 10,000 light years deep or like a flat disk with a bulge in the center --- traveling million of light years will take you to one of the next nearest Galaxies -- like Andromedra -- and M33 -- also ones that are in the 50 or so local group of Galaxies all traveling in SpaceTime together. Millions of light years -- or 2.2 million light years is where Andromeda is at. Next in 3,000,000,000 years -- the Milky Way Galaxy probably will collide with the Andromeda Galaxy -- or in 3 billion years!

I have a real problem with the explanation of how the Ebens told time -- as in -- their Sun shining through a building to start the work day and all of that.

If anyone can explain that a cirlce is a basic geometry figure and a circle is crucial to keeping time -- as concerning this planet -- then one can see why the Astronomical International Community picked the 24 hour day. It is divisble into 360 degrees and such between 18 or a 30 hour day - both of which could be used as a standard. The 30 hour day would also need the clock which we have now -- beat 5 seconds in the space of 4 seconds to keep the time as something more common. That is the clock would beat 20% faster than it does now!

However, I would venture to say that building a clock using a circle also could be built on Planet Serpo. The hours' length may be different, but then after successive tries -- a clock using a circle could be built with almost even divisions -- much as the clock we Earthlings use.

Earthlings!
Goodday!

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeddyhi

Originally posted by PsychoSteve85

Brush up on your astronomy!! Alpha Centari is roughly 4.5 light years from us. There are many stars around us that fall within 37 light years distance.

[edit on 27-12-2005 by Jeddyhi]

What then how far is mars. I thought mars was more then 4.5 light years away.

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join