It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoSteve85

What then how far is mars. I thought mars was more then 4.5 light years away.

PsychoSteve85,

Mars is about 30 - 60 million miles from Earth depending on when you are measuring.

It takes light roughly about 2.7 minutes to reach Mars from Earth.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Perhaps you should do some studying-up on basic astronomy. Mars, when closest to the earth, is only about 35 million miles away.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
You guys are gonna love this

Click on picture to enlarge

"Early Image of Christ found"

"Eben"

[edit on 27-12-2005 by Unplugged]

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist

Perhaps you should do some studying-up on basic astronomy. Mars, when closest to the earth, is only about 35 million miles away.

Okay so call me a liar for er say 15,000, 000 miles!

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
use this link for the Jesus image

And that's spooky. Just plain spooky.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
bring on images of the ebens, the planet surface, the craft and the visiting crew.

this is very cool

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist
use this link for the Jesus image

And that's spooky. Just plain spooky.

Yer not kiddin, sonny!
That Annunaki story is looking more and more truthful than it originally did, eh?

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoSteve85What then how far is mars. I thought mars was more then 4.5 light years away.

It would take our Astronauts, with our technology, about 6 months going to Mars and 6 coming home. It will be quite an endeavor when it finally happens.
Can't Wait!!

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
To Bill Ryan (and anyone else who might be interested),

Originally posted by Bill Ryan

Originally posted by Serpentime

Mr. Ryan,
If you would be so kind, might I ask another important question?
As of right now, what are the people on Victor's list thinking about all of this?

Actually, I have that question myself. ...So I'm currently conducting a poll asking them what they consider to be the % accuracy of the claims, and what is their personal favored hypothesis. (Someone could do that here, too!)

I have posted a new thread on the main UFO board to mirror your questions to Victor's List. (Poll: VOTE on "Project Serpo")

For the sake of ease and simplicity, I have expressed the answers to the accuracy and hypothesis questions in multiple choice format.

Please feel free to visit, cast your vote, and watch the results.

If enough people participate, we might get some interesting empirical data.

Thanks again,

Serpentime

[edit on 27-12-2005 by Serpentime]

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I was only pointing out somthing that smelled a little fishy. I stand corrected, oh well.

Welcome to ATS TheLastGameFilm, in more ways than one

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serpentime

I have posted a new thread on the main UFO board to mirror your questions to Victor's List. (Poll: VOTE on "Project Serpo")

For the sake of ease and simplicity, I have expressed the answers to the accuracy and hypothesis questions in multiple choice format.

Please feel free to visit, cast your vote, and watch the results.

If enough people participate, we might get some interesting empirical data.

I took the trouble of creating two on-line polls for your thread.

Here they are.

Poll Question One:

Poll Question Two:

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Well, actually I think it takes about a year or two to get to Mars. Still have to fly the kind of Great Circle Route to get there! Or what is called an ellipse I guess. ------- What also concerns me about this story is the realization that with only 3 whatever hours of dim light in one of their days - what it would take to even view the stars from that Planet. One would just about have to be in Space and away from both Suns also, before anything like Sky Charts may be able to be made. Also, our Sun from that point in Space probably be very dim. I don't know exactly but I think at 3 parsecs perhaps it is only a 5th magnitude star, and that with two suns from Planet Serpo would be very hard to see. Even Andromeda Galaxy is 4.5 magnitude up in the Spring, and although a hazy kind of star patch - it can be seen because it is so extended by the naked eye, even where I live -- which means binoculars are much better.

I grant the poster (Anonymous) that Serpo should seem -- well kind of odd -- but I just do not know if I can be sort of that odd. Have to laugh a little at that, because they must be sort of -- odd spacealiens then.

Most watches back then (since they also can be found on the Internet) were non-magnetic for the most part, made out of stainless steel, and mainly had to be wound still to make them run. Perhaps the spring broke, and then I again, perhaps it was some sort of drug program and all of it was fantasy so they could do some experiments perhaps. Actually since I do not know, all I can say is that the story is strange at this time. Perhaps that is part of the problem with the story -- strange physics is needed, strange imaginations are needed and I am not from Planet Serpo to know how those spacealiens think.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Greetings!

This is my first post so I’ll mention some preliminaries and then move on to the matter at hand. I’ve been a mod at another forum - totally unrelated to this subject - for many years now and I must say what a difference it is here. In such a long and controversial thread I’m amazed at how little intervention is required by the staff. You’re a great group of people with some extraordinary gifts for analysis while maintaining a level head. Though I can feel the emotion of frustration seeping through a bit – it’s understandable.

First I’d like to share my take on the discrepancies over the Eben historical record. The timing of things doesn’t make any sense because we are projecting our own nature on the Ebens. If we continue this anthropomorphizing it will continue to be difficult to understand some of this information. Their civilization is 10,000 years old and they colonized Serpo roughly 5000 years ago, had an interplanetary war about 3000 years ago and have been intergalactic travelers for 2000 years. This works for me provided I realize that they are not necessarily expansionists like much of our species.

We tend to measure our progress through technology and real estate. Crossing the pond was a major achievement and now our space program is another measure of our abilities as a species. I feel that if mainstream science could travel outside our solar system we would be doing it right away – based on our history of expansionism and the need to satiate an unquenchable thirst for the unknown. So here’s my idea: The Eben civilization was highly advanced even prior to 10,000 years ago and then had to relocate when their planet gradually destabilized geologically for unknown reasons. They then colonized a suitable planet now known as Serpo. But here’s where things got sticky. They relocated near to someone else’s back yard which eventually resulted in an interplanetary war about 3000 years ago. After that ended, albeit devastatingly, they took inventory of their lives and began a regrowth period and a period in which they explored the new territory. Eventually they became comfortable enough and had various interests in expanding further. This is when they became intergalactic travelers of sorts. It’s not that they couldn’t do it; it’s that they chose not to. After all, must they think like we do?

Then I got to thinking about something else. Does anyone here remember the book by Robert Temple called The Sirius Mystery? It related the story of a group of anthropologists who discovered a tribe called the Dogons from . . . Malta, I think it was. The Dogons were/are a primitive tribe of dirt dwellers who had a vast knowledge of the Sirian star system; Sirius A, Sirius B and also Sirius C which at the time was unknown to modern astronomers – later confirmed to exist by two French astronomers in the early 1990s. The Dogons stated that they had been visited by the “blue people”, according to their folklore about 10,000 years ago as measured by the passing of days. They were a semi-aquatic race of benevolent beings who imparted a great deal of celestial knowledge to the Dogons along with fundamental philosophies of life that would serve as the Dogon’s template for better living – something to that effect. Moreover, these beings were said to come from a planet named “Po” - hmm, very interesting. And their main source of food was also called ‘po’ and was a type of vegetable that resembled rice and was commonly mashed into a paste of sorts then eaten. This is all sounding kind of familiar to me – I’ll bet it tasted like paper. The beings weren’t blue like the sky, but rather they were a bluish grey color whose skin was smooth, blemish free and lightly covered with minute scales. They had large eyes and yadda yadda yadda they sound a lot like the Ebens.

What if this planet near Sirius was their home planet? Which leads me to wonder who came up with the name SERPO? It is entirely possible that any colony might retain the core name of their home planet hence Serpo. It is also quite likely that they did not put all their eggs in one basket and colonize only one new planet – there were probably other’s way back then – you can make up any name you want but they’ll all end with “po”. That may have been their initial reason to come here – to scout out a suitable place to relocate. But instead they thought the resident beings were of some value so they simply monitored us and later intervened ostensibly for our benefit.

This is all wild conjecture of course. But the little particulars are what intrigue me the most, the name, the food, the timing.

My verdict on project Serpo is still very out, but my inclination to believe it may be true is strong enough for me to have the patience to wait for more.

Also, I’d to mention that in my opinion, it was irresponsible for Anon to mention the photos before he had them in his possession. Surely he would have known it was opening Pandora’s Box and that it would signify the point of no return regarding the credibility of this story. It is not unreasonable to assume he may have stepped on some toes by doing so. He/she has a contact through which this information is being supplied and Anon goes off half-cocked and mentions the photos thus placing his supplier into a “you gotta give me those pictures now or this thing is a bust” type situation. This might explain the recent lull in posting and the somewhat mysterious post by Victor regarding the complexities that are hindering further disclosure at this time. I feel confident Anon crossed the line and got somebody ticked-off. Hopefully all is well and time will tell.

I am glad to have found this forum. I can’t say I can contribute like some of these great posters but then, this isn’t a competition. I hope to continue here for a time since I’ve been studying the UFO scene for over 30 years by myself and have no one to talk to about it.

Cheers!
Robert
Btw, my handle here is simply John Carter, a great hero of mine (warlord of Barsoom for you science fiction buffs - Edgar Rice Burroughs - Princess of Mars).

Ram

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 04:19 AM
link   
After Reading the last few post... I get a sensation that we are like chickens waking up in the chicken-farm..
Im not talking about the sxpression of being chicken, but the way chickens look when they nip-the-corn.. Walking around and making that chicken sound..
Especially after John Carter's deal to connect some peices... To connect history... And offcourse the distance to Mars..
Which really dosn't matter here..
Or does Mars matter here too?.. Oh my GOd..
WOW!

Suddntly im stroken/hit by the size and magnitude of this story.. The possibilities where it could end up.
The thing that the Ebens had to flea to another planet like refugees... running away from a Nazi empire.
I had a zip-thought - like maybe the Ebens originally home-planet was Earth...

Earth or Mars. Or maybe they lived on Mars... And that was the planet that got destroyed.. (that's maybe - why the secret about the color of Mars skies)
10.000 years is a long time to remember once past history.

Could it be possible that the planet in their backyard was Mars and Earth??

There is one Saying that Dalai-Lama did - "Never dig up the past"

There is so much information here. Old Bibels - and all religions..
Actually i want to just make a note: That in the Bagavagita - there is a race called...uhm...What was it.. (DemiGuards).. I think i heard on my Radio that they could be the...What ever..#/¤%¤#&--ziip*
The thing is - That - This is Huge... And i just had a feeling we are waking up in the chicken-farm..
Sorry i can't - write more... This is just to big for my mind to figure out - Unless i had some sort of time-machine. Or we had.

But to find connections... In History... Maybe it would help a little bit.. Or maybe it will make things worse.

I think there is a possibility that we here on Earth might - And maybe - Could have been enemies of the Ebens in past historic history Dating back to... uhm... Way far back..

And that would explain why they are connected to us... And maybe want to be "freinds" with the Human race... All over this universe.

For some reason - They don't trust the Human-race...

Have a look around you (chicken farm) - Wars!! I see wars...!!

Im really a newbie in this field... But i see a connection... Though it's pretty blurry for me.

And i think - it has something to do with past and future.. It's like we can't get into the Now!! cause there is a big giant "Locker on the Gate"

[edit on 28-12-2005 by Ram]

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
That is a very interesting post! I like the tie in to history. There are many cultures including the Native Americans that have a similiar type of story. I have been to Mexico and walked through the ancient maya ruins of Chicken Itza.

oasis.fortunecity.com...

Their knowlwedge of engineering and astronomy is totally amazing. One has only to stand on the Pyramide of Kukulcan to invision the Ebens or some other race having a hand in this magnificent city.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I wonder aloud whch type of film,
documentary or dramatic,
would be the best form to present the Serpo story,
if... IF it is validated. Yeah, it's a big if... but if it is true...

Both would be eventually needed, but I think a doc should lead...

If the pictures surface, and they look good- imagine a nice high definition
tv showing the breadth of the evidence... it must be 'presented' in other forms
besides a book, article or website- nothing beats a film in terms of reaching the broadest
audience, which is really the essence of a successful disclosure...

Since Bill Ryan and I am sure others involved read this thread- I ask openly-
who controls to the rights to this story?

I made an award-winning doc film, so if qualified, who can I talk to, Bill Ryan,
about making an authorized doc about this POTENTIALLY history-making story?

Thanks.

T. Patrick Murray

Mod edit: Advertising removed.

[edit on 28-12-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
For anyone who is interested, I ran across this telephone interview on the Jerry Pippin website. On this interview Jerry talks to Bill Ryan about the Serpo Project. It doesn't add anything new to the thread but it is an interesting interview.

www.jerrypippin.com...

One more thing, I was trying to find some info on a gent who wrote a book
entitled 'What the Presidents Knew!' I was looking for somekind of tie in that I seem to recall. Anyway someone who is a better researcher may wish to look into that!

[edit on 28-12-2005 by WHOFLUNGGUM]

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by WHOFLUNGGUM
For anyone who is interested, I ran across this telephone interview on the Jerry Pippin website. On this interview Jerry talks to Bill Ryan about the Serpo Project. It doesn't add anything new to the thread but it is an interesting interview.

www.jerrypippin.com...

Hey! I like how my analysis from this thread (as well as a direct link to this thread) showed up there! We should ask Skeptic Overlord to change the slogan to "Famously pure, unadulterated speculation".

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Seems that ATS and some of it's members (Centrist) are making quite a splash in the world of Ufology! Sorry Centrist for not mentioning this before.
I was caught up in the moment trying to dig for more info. But I am very glad that you and ATS are getting some well deserved attention!

This is becoming quite the ride.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Carter
First I’d like to share my take on the discrepancies over the Eben historical record. The timing of things doesn’t make any sense because we are projecting our own nature on the Ebens. If we continue this anthropomorphizing it will continue to be difficult to understand some of this information. Their civilization is 10,000 years old and they colonized Serpo roughly 5000 years ago, had an interplanetary war about 3000 years ago and have been intergalactic travelers for 2000 years. This works for me provided I realize that they are not necessarily expansionists like much of our species.

First of all welcome to ATS. I was thinking the same thing that they only have had interstellar capability for 2,000 years, but here is the problem with it. If they moved to another planet 5,000 ago, before they were interstellar, that means the planets they moved to and from are in the same solar system. Meanwhile another race that they fought the war with is also residing on yet another planet in the same system. That is a lot of hospitable planets to have in one solar system (our own system only has one), so I don't think that is what happened.

I think it is probably a typo and they have either had interstellar capability longer than that, or they moved to another planet more recently. Maybe Anon will make the correction the same as he did on the weight limit of supplies.

That is of course, if this story is true.

[edit on 12/28/2005 by Hal9000]

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join