It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
It's ok, Intrepid.

We've all learned to just ignore those posts and scroll on by.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
neber mind the photos, a color illustration will do as well..

even a "eyewitness" sketch diagram

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hey New Friends!

Long time reader, brand new member... very glad to be part of this great group of thinkers...

Quick corroboration...

I am a filmmaker, and a couple of years ago, I had this meeting about
a science-fiction film concept...

Make a long story short, a guy in the room, when Close Encounters is referenced,
mentions that CE3 is based on fact.

There was no reaction from anyone., since the initial presumption was that he meant that there was a Roy (Dreyfuss) person- an ordinary phone line worker who was chosen, or called, to join the aliens... the guy, sensing a lack of comprehension regarding what he just said, repeated it and slowly laid out the basics of the Serpo story...

It was a very cool thought, at the time, to consider the viablity of such a program. I amuse myself with daydreams of daily life on another planet for a few weeks, forget about it for a few years, and then, since Anonymous came along, I am back, happily withstanding the din of my internal debate about whether this profound piece of history was censored, or created.

Happy Holidays!

TPM

Mod edit: Removed advertising.

[edit on 28-12-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
My gift to all you Serponauts.

A Christmas Eve bedtime poem, entitled The Dawn of Disclosure

'Twas the dawn of disclosure, and all through the land

the faithful were buzzing, for the truth was at-hand.

They read and they researched, they posted and thought

if Serpo's a hoax, then this all was for naught.

They yahooed and googled and fumbled for clues

they debated and argued whether Ebens wore shoes.

They awaited the New Year and the promise of knowledge,

and to know whether "Doctor Dan" did go to college.

As they waited and wondered when the proof would be coming,

a shadowy figure was quietly humming,

He gave us a message, but his words were quite chilling,

rejected by many, but believed by the willing.

But he did not tell them of Ebens or Greys,

he said, "Defy Ignorance! Or be condemned to a haze!"

One day, we will stumble on what's wrong and what's right,

but 'til then Merry Christmas, and to all a good night!

Centrist

[edit on 24-12-2005 by Centrist]

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Well done Centrist! Shoot thats better than the Godfather one I posted on BTS. Let the New Year bring forth the Truth.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   

DAY 1

We are ready. Hard to think we finally made it. Team is motivated and calm. Final briefing by MTC and MTB. Cargo packed in EBE craft. Might have some problems with guns. Will be talking to the MVC. 899 and 203 will have overall charge of weapons. No sync system or we don't know about them. Everything moving smoothly. 700 and 754 will give each member final check before boarding.

via the serpo.org website as posted on the 22. Very interesting. I thought this was not going to be put up on the web? All we are missing now are the photos.

[edit on 24-12-2005 by Whompa1]

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
My bets are on full disclosure in 2006....

Event: 2006 Soccer World Cup

This event from now on to be called... "not of this world" Cup
After all the Eben's like soccer...Expect many more images like this...

I am enjoying this thread and can't wait to see where it leads.
Just a fun image to lighten things up, I await with baited breath for more information.
Happy Christmas one and all.
Simon

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by futureafter
I must have missed something.

Who is this "MVC" the commander keeps referring to?

[edit on 24-12-2005 by futureafter]

Based on the references in the text of the journals, 'MVC' may be an Even translator or representative. I've concluded this because:

1)The MVC is always described as arriving to meet the team in whatever chamber/cabin they happen to be in. A team member would already be alongside the team leader (as the team has not broken up yet).

2)The team seems to wait for the MVC's direction at several points in the narrative.

3)The MVC mistranslates (apparently) the word 'minutes' as 'mils'. Even if he isn't mistranslating (and is using an Eben term) he is, at least, using a term the team leader is not familiar with.

4)There are a variety of points in the narrative where the leader is waiting for a cue from 'MVC'... cues that are apparently based on some foreknowledge of the layout of the Eben craft.

5)The team meets MVC after they arrive on the main Eben craft. The team should have launched as one unit.

To fit all of these observations, MVC must be someone who is not a member of the team and who is familiar with the Eben ship. Though it's possible that he/she/they could be a human who was sent up earlier, it seems more likely that they are an Eben (though, if we use our imaginations, they could also be a human raised by aliens, a hybrid, robot, etc).

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Could MVC refer to the Eben who had the most skill in learning/understanding English? MVC seems to be the designated go-to guy for the team to help them, guide them, and interact with the rest of the Ebens.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
MVC? My best guess...mix n' match the words however you like.

Mission's Verbal Contact
Mission's Verbal Communicator
Multi-Verbal Controler

These pictures are going to be fun. Anon has got some quality control he'll have to stick to after his descriptions.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   

J-ROD was a cloned Eben, created by the Ebens, who came as another type of visitor. J-ROD is a very complicated matter and the entire story will never be made public. The exact type of entity J-ROD was shall remain classified as "Above Top Secret."

Ha, has this been commented on? Sounds like even if disclosure happens, we'll still have a large mystery to resolve at ATS.
Who is J-ROD?

It never ends.

Here's my question about disclosure: What happens afterward? My guess: Nothing. "Disclosure" could be the worst thing to happen based on who is at the top of Earth's pyramid-power structure. Since we're getting sold out by our leaders, what makes all the pollyannas think that disclosure holds the key to our problems? I'd say it doesn't.

I'd imagine any EBEs to have some sort of prime directive from interfering in Earth's problems. They'll not try to oust our leaders like we ousted Saddam or something. They'll probably just engage in trade with the evil, amoral people who rule Earth today.

They seem to be real nice. 420 will try to use his language skills. Almost funny. Sounds like a screaming match.

At least one of the team members got a cool nickname.

"We'll get 420 to talk with them, he's always so mellow."

[edit on 25-12-2005 by smallpeeps]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLastGameFilm

I am a filmmaker, and a couple of years ago, I had this meeting about a science-fiction film concept...

Make a long story short, a guy in the room, when Close Encounters is referenced, mentions that CE3 is based on fact.

There was no reaction from anyone., since the initial presumption was that he meant that there was a Roy (Dreyfuss) person- an ordinary phone line worker who was chosen, or called, to join the aliens... the guy, sensing a lack of comprehension regarding what he just said, repeated it and slowly laid out the basics of the Serpo story...

It was a very cool thought, at the time, to consider the viablity of such a program. I amuse myself with daydreams of daily life on another planet for a few weeks, forget about it for a few years, and then, since Anonymous came along, I am back, happily withstanding the din of my internal debate about whether this profound piece of history was censored, or created.

Many thanks – welcome! – and this is just the kind of anecdotal evidence that is so tantalizing and intriguing. I've posted your account on www.serpo.org... and would like to ask you if there is ANY MORE AT ALL you can add to this... what did he say exactly? What do you remember? Did it appear as if he was privy to details? Did he know Spielberg? Most valuably, potentially, do you remember his name, or can you find out?

The stats of play with the Serpo account to date is that while the details released by Anonymous are fascinating and provoke much debate, what is required is corroboration from known sources. There is a risk that the account may be dismissed if corroboration cannot be found – a tragedy if it were to be based on fact.

Best wishes, Bill

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This is a very interesting story. I find some of it hard to believe, but fascinating nonetheless. When can we expect the next update with pictures?

[edit on 12/25/05 by TJ11240]

Ram

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   

smallpeeps

Here's my question about disclosure: What happens afterward? My guess: Nothing. "Disclosure" could be the worst thing to happen based on who is at the top of Earth's pyramid-power structure. Since we're getting sold out by our leaders, what makes all the pollyannas think that disclosure holds the key to our problems? I'd say it doesn't.

I'd imagine any EBEs to have some sort of prime directive from interfering in Earth's problems. They'll not try to oust our leaders like we ousted Saddam or something. They'll probably just engage in trade with the evil, amoral people who rule Earth today.

I think it's about enviromental problems. Pollution.. And free energy..

And while i read the serpo.org post - i suddently understand why it has been keept secret for so long... And i am starting to understand the slow Disclosure..Progress. And the reason to keep it secret..

And so, i understand that it's about time for release of all that "HARD CORE" classified information - in these years...

I think it's a healthy thing they start now... Before it's to late... And i think people are more less ready for disclosure in about 2 years time.. Wtihin the time period of 2 years..Should happend alot of disclosure. Before it will touch the mass media.
And it's good it comes in small dozes right now. So we can read and figure out that it's.... As real as anything else in the world we know so far...

Disclosure is a result of evolution... It cannot be hold back..anymore - cause that is a "bad deal" with mother Earth..Sort of speak.
It must come out... It must.

[edit on 25-12-2005 by Ram]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by eh7879
Since the humans have been here I can't think of 1 technological advance that we lost in time due to some event.

Concrete was invented by the Romans but then lost for centuries only to be re-invented later. The more complicated the technology, the easier it would seem to be to lose it in a major societal collapse.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by enhancedesign
Could MVC refer to the Eben who had the most skill in learning/understanding English? MVC seems to be the designated go-to guy for the team to help them, guide them, and interact with the rest of the Ebens.

This was my initial thought as well, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't totally off base. So thanks to onlyinmydreams and enhancedesign for clearning it up for me. I ask this because a quote from the commander when refering to MVC seemed kind of odd to me. Below is the quote....

OK, MVC finally arrived. He explains in broken english, that we are halfway to home planet. Everything is functioning properly and we all will feel better once the craft gets out of this time wave, as he calls it. MVC says we can walk around any part of the ship, but we must stay together.

If MVC is the Eben translator, (which from what's been written seems to be the case) then I find it very strange that he refers what's making them dizzy as a "time wave". After all, Ebens aren't supposed to have an understanding of time or even keep track of it.

dunno, maybe I'm just looking into it too much, but my guess is this is one that Anon will have "edited" or update on the next posting to cover up. He seems to do that alot when we find inconsistencies.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Mr. Ryan,

Thank you for your help. I believe these events are significant and would like to understand them more completely.

Maybe I can arrange something like your idea here...

Also..

Originally posted by TheLastGameFilm
Make a long story short, a guy in the room, when Close Encounters is referenced,
mentions that CE3 is based on fact.

Thanks for asking TheLastGameFilm about this. I wanted to know who this guy was too.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
you ever watch battlestar galactica, the new series?

now that is amazing...

bill ryan, answer this question:

1. What interest would an advanced race (ebens) have in participating in an exchange program with earth? According to anonymous, the ebens live a peaceful life with no cares for the troubles of others.

2. Why would the government send humans to an eben planet, the government does not want to wait years for their return, they want technological information (i.e, advanced weapons information)

[edit on 103131p://090925 by porky1981]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I got one. Technology lost- 8-track tapes. The millstone. should I go on? There have been lots of instances of tech come and gone. Just not a valid argument. Move on to the next subject.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by porky1981

1. What interest would an advanced race (ebens) have in participating in an exchange program with earth? According to anonymous, the ebens live a peaceful life with no cares for the troubles of others.

2. Why would the government send humans to an eben planet, the government does not want to wait years for their return, they want technological information (i.e, advanced weapons information)

[edit on 103131p://090925 by porky1981]

1) I remember reading a story a few years ago about an anthropologist, working with extremely isolated tribespeople in the Amazon who had never seen white people before, who had offered to take one of them back to New York for a week. The tribesman accepted, and according to what I was told and what I remember, he never spoke all the time he was there. Apparently he said, on his return to his village, that he felt very sorry for us all.

Apart from the deep thought that this provokes, it's very interesting to imagine the experience of this tribesman when taking off in an aeroplane (or even seeing one for the first time), witnessing our skyscrapers, cars and traffic jams... what could he have been thinking and feeling having never seen any large metallic object before or travelled faster than he could run?

This might just allow us a sneak peek into the personal experiences of the exchangees to Serpo...

2) I can certainly understand the US motivation for an exchange program, but I agree that it would be helpful to understand why they would not have been asked to return much earlier than they did.

Best wishes, Bill

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join