It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by exsmokingman
"old" serpo

I've been rummaging around the net because some of this serpo stuff is giving me deja vous. found this on msn board. just a post by a member but even so it makes for a good read. From: RogerWilco Sent: 12/20/2005 7:38 AM
The Project Serpo is an old story, one that has been in circulation at least since the early 70's.

Hi, All -

It was myself who first posted this. I added the comment at the time that if "RW" had not seen this for 30 years as he had claimed, then his memory for details like "650,000" (Eben population) was quite something else. Numbers like that are usually the first things that go hazy over time.

Best, Bill

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Hi, promomag (or anyone else) -

I'd be very grateful if you or someone else could post a brief summary of the reference to the "exchange program" on Cooper's video. I found that fascinating and would love to know more. Where I am at the moment (rural Switzerland) I don't have the connection speed to download it.

I appreciate your integrity in letting us know about this, considering that you've been a Serpo critic. That says a lot about your commitment to getting to the bottom of this. That kind of intellectual honesty I respect very highly.

Best, Bill

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Hi Bill

I put a link to a summary of the video on the top of page 190 with a small piece of the website quoted as well hope this helps!

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
bill, before i begin, as always, respect and goodwill to you.

are you honestly putting the role' of "messenger" up for for grabs?

anyway, regarding our 'goose' ( another freuidian correlation to the aviary? lol ), let's be real here. he has chosen to go public, so he must have given this a lot of thought before doing so, particularly given who he alludes to be being.

he's made that step, and now he's engaged us 'the public', he has the responsibility, even duty, to complete his mission now. this is not a disclosure about the next episode of 'deep space nine (is it? lol), it's a disclosure about a (surposed (sic) lol )very real exchange prog. there is a HUGE responsibility to now follow through. dripping the story is only showing the same respect that is showed rubes. he cannot rationally worry about being exposed by questioners and open minded sceptics, he knew that was the score. like yourself, he knew it came with the territory.

there are four logical explanations for such a release style,

(a) it's being made up as it goes along

(b) it's doing what bill ryan refers to in the 'podcast'; creating good pr so the 'readership can't wait to buy the next issue'. as bill points out in the 'podcast', this is "good business sense" but it it is illogical in terms of disclosure.

(c) (a)+(b) = (c) : then sell it to the media. evidence?: mark pilkington's just interviewed bill for the 'fortean times'. mark asks if this stir-up has created new interest and brought in a newer audience. of course it has. unfortunately, this only supports the hypothesis that this is indeed the 'prose' not the 'spore'.

(d) this disclosure is real anonymous is trying to trawl up the biggest audience he can muster before full disclosure.

if the latter, then anonymous will be well prepared for the duration that will take. he has made clear choices. if we take his word, we must respect his choices, but that means we must test now any shortcomings. disclosure will immediate fail if the shorcomings are left unadressed. the best way of testing is to strike armour peircing sceptres at the weakest points. if we do this now on 'battlefield forum', the proponents will then be ready to parry the blows which will come on the 'battlefield earth' once the media hits the real world.

if the former, well... that will be a terrible burden to live with, damned for ever in the minds of people.

if the latter, may the force be with you.

[:yinyang:]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Hi BILL:

I have just read the latest Serpo posting (14) and you picked out there was an anomoly with 102, the commander. I dont think there is an issue here other than I think the commander might have been referring to himself - I suppose he could have recalled from memory (under hypnosis) writing down in his log the fact that he(102) will remain with 225. The reference to 102 in posting 11 (Day 1) would suggest 102 wasnt recalling the events, that it was in fact another crew member.

The craft is starting engine, or what they call energy thrusters. Seems like we are moving but nothing happening inside. Still able to write this. Really dizzy now. 102 sitting next to me and he is faint. Something feels really funny. Have to rewrite this because I can't think straight.

Is there any chance you could get clarification of who is supposed to be saying what from your source? Maybe this information isnt available, but I would have thought it should be. I imagine there would be a complete file on each of the crew after the debriefing of their mission, of what they said and when they said it.

Anyway Great work Bill, its a terrific story, even if it isnt true! I can sense a proper Sci-Fi "block-buster" movie being made from this apparent truthful account. Great story, and it appears it has a happy ending! Two of the crew had the sense to stay behind! I can bet those 2 brave souls are still alive today, who knows, maybe they might return one day to their home planet on their own accord - now wouldnt that be interesting!

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whiterabbit29
I put a link to a summary of the video on the top of page 190 with a small piece of the website quoted as well hope this helps!

Hi, whiterabbit29 –

Yes, I saw that and clicked the link. That was a valuable post. The text on the site was taken from Cooper's book, Behold a Pale Horse – though that was fascinating for me, because I'd completely forgotten he'd mentioned that. (I have the book but haven't referred to it since the Serpo story broke.)

I was specifically interested in what he may have said in the video, which could have provided other details. While Cooper has come under a lot of criticism, where would he have got this information from? I'm not at all convinced that everything he reports in his book is false.

If this is invented or imagined, there are quite a lot of people out there who, apparently independently, have been inventing exactly the same thing. Like a number of people who independently report seeing a UFO in the sky, one witness can be easily debunked – but it's rather harder to try to debunk every one of them.

Best, Bill

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Bill,

I have seen or listened to the majority of the video, I found the link on another site discussing Serpo, and the quality isn't that great. It inspired me to look into this Cooper fellow a little more, and thats how I came across the site I linked too. I'm pretty sure, If my memory serves me correctly, that nothing more was mentioned on the video, than what was in the link, concerning the exchange program specifically, which is a shame. It may still be worth a watch, or more realistically a listen, once you are in an area with a better internet connection, as there is a lot of mention of supposed events leading upto it, 1947-62.

[edit on 3-2-2006 by Whiterabbit29]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucianarchy
there are four logical explanations for such a release style,

(a) it's being made up as it goes along

(b) it's doing what bill ryan refers to in the 'podcast'; creating good pr so the 'readership can't wait to buy the next issue'. as bill points out in the 'podcast', this is "good business sense" but it it is illogical in terms of disclosure.

(c) (a)+(b) = (c) : then sell it to the media. evidence?: mark pilkington's just interviewed bill for the 'fortean times'. mark asks if this stir-up has created new interest and brought in a newer audience. of course it has. unfortunately, this only supports the hypothesis that this is indeed the 'prose' not the 'spore'.

(d) this disclosure is real anonymous is trying to trawl up the biggest audience he can muster before full disclosure.

Hi, lucianarchy –

I think this is a great summary analysis, and I'm right with you.

As you'll be aware, I think it's something like (d), with an element of testing the water as he/they go along, with plausible deniability and an "out" for rigid disbelievers all built-in.

I can understand the reasons why the Powers that Be might not have chosen to (say) release everything all at once: photos, documents, statements from the President, astonishing proof and all. Half the world would welcome it, but the other half would be in shock, denial, and possibly anger, with completely unpredictable results.

There would never have been a precedent for this... apart from the chaotic Orson Welles radio broadcast in 1938, good reason for anyone to be careful with this unexploded bomb.

The PTB could not afford to take that risk of instability to religious zealotry, global markets, etc etc. So a "drip feed" (even though we're all been conditioned for many years through CE3, ET, Star Trek, Star Wars, MJ-12, etc etc etc) makes sense. From their point of view, better to be safe than sorry.

An insider colleague of mine suggested that this might even continue like this for several years. My heart sank! And there I was thinking we might know what was going on by the end of March.

Best, Bill

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
cooper talks about the 'exchange programme' and ebe's on the video above, haven't had time to check out the full text below yet .

cooper: www.textfiles.com...

nb textfiles is a cool resource!

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan
I can understand the reasons why the Powers that Be might not have chosen to (say) release everything all at once... Half the world would welcome it, but the other half would be in shock, denial, and possibly anger, with completely unpredictable results.
Best, Bill

They have just waited to long. Today with internet the news is going to spread much faster than in the past. But that is not really the problem. The problem is the rumors that are going to spread on the internet. So the gov should come out with it as fast as possible

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   

[3) Rick Doty reports in his forthcoming article in UFO Magazine (should be out mid-February) that he had a private conversation with a retired officer whom he names, who told him an abberviated version of the Serpo story. This was also ten years ago. emphasis mine

Now I know it's very difficult to take anything Doty says at face value, but the emboldened snippet above really caught my attention.

You see, nearly two weeks ago Rick Doty replied to an enquiry by a friend of mine, regarding the Serpo story, with "I never heard of any stories like SERPO before."

Taking into account what Centrist posted earlier about Doty changing his story on the Coast to Coast show with regards to EBE-2, one really does begin to wonder just what Mr. Doty's game truly is.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   

The latter also suggests that both he and I are pawns in the game. Victor was sacrificed. I am still on the board. I suggest this for serious consideration.

Bill - This is an important statement. If you look back at Shawnna's points regarding scientology earlier, I'm afraid it might have been misunderstood as an attack against you and your beliefs. This isn't the case. I believe, and please Shawnna correct me if I'm wrong, that the point is, your beliefs make you an excellent pawn in the game these "sources" are playing. I personally believe that you are in innocent messenger in all of this - there are people pulling the strings however who aren't so innocent. But regardless of innocence, I believe you are a pawn.

However, as you so aptly pointed out - you are a willing pawn. Because if this is indeed some form of disclosure, or even disinfo with SOME truth, then it is a worthy mission. And I agree.

However it isn't your mission I am so much concerned with anymore, but the mission of your sources. Zep's most recent post is more important than people might realize. But it's only at the surface - and I hope that you might consider carefully regarding your sources and your "friends" with greater caution. I believe many who you have come to trust don't have your best intentions in mind - only their own.

I wish you the best, and hopefully in the near future, one of us will have a revelation - with solid proof included, god willing, exposing the true source and intentions of the serpo story.

Until then - happy reading,
-rdube02

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zep Tepi

Taking into account what Centrist posted earlier about Doty changing his story on the Coast to Coast show with regards to EBE-2, one really does begin to wonder just what Mr. Doty's game truly is.

Bill Ryan's story tune has changed in the course of this discussion too. I'm going to be working on a post outlining the details around that in the next few days.

Men of integrity are self-evident.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Bill, I enjoyed the interview a few post back and it helped remind me of how wide eyed and curious I was when first I got interested in Ufology. I read everything I could get my hands on and was totally blown away, until of course I started reading all the debunkers had to say and then my skin became as thick as anyones. So if we look beyond the forest and try to see the trees, there are some interesting things that come to light according to Anon if we take him for his word!

1) Roswell happened, craft(s) were recovered with occupants, some still
alive.

2) Contact was made between the Ebe and the USG. Subsequent contact
lead to an exchange. Here it gets interesting since it has been
suggested that the Feb 20, 1954, President Eisenhower meet with Ebe
and signed what some say was conditional surrender, letting the Ebe
continue abducting and experimenting on us for promises of technology.
Which leads to;

3) Eben's are carrying out experiments on humans. This little tidbit gives
crediblity to the abduction cases. The scariest part of which is the
suggestion made by some that Ebe broke the treaty by abducting a lot
more people than they had orginally agreed to. This is probably the
stickiest part for the government when it comes to disclosure. Many
people will see this as betrayal.

Now if Anon is to be taken for his word then we can argue about whether or not Eben's wear Rolex's and forget about these three points or we can stand back a minute and comprehend exactly what this means! If Bill Ryan is correct in assuming that the info is 80/20 then this opens up a serious pandora's box for the government if one considers the implications. I for one am beginning to look at these postings a little differently.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   

As I stated in my interview and in another recent post, we may need to be prepared for evidence NOT to be produced as we might wish, for the reasons I suggested. I'd like to be wrong about that! But I'm trying to be as intellectually honest as possible. Right now, that is what I'm thinking. Later it might change again. My views aren't fixed, and neither should they be.

Bill --

Please don't take this as me jumping off the fence into the naysayer's camp (I'd like to remain in the middle as a thoughtful skeptic)... but that thought continues to strike me a self-fulfilling prophecy. It gives anon an excuse not to show photos or "hard" information, if he's not genuine in what he offers. As well, it discourages those of us who are looking for more than vague clues from believing that there is any point to "digging" into this story.

Since this suggestion simply came from one of the many sources that I'm sure is giving you advice, information, encouragement, and caffeine supplements, what is it about this suggestion that strikes you as more than just a convenient "excuse" for Anonymous to give us more than insubstantial "fluff" (i.e., more journal entries) rather than the orbital calculations or something that would truly entice us? It's not as thought some well-conceived math by a terrestrial astrophysicist is going to panic the public or eliminate the possibility of "plausible deniability".

I do appreciate the sincerity with which the suggestion is offered, though, as it provides an outlet for those who might become frustrated with the lack of "hard" information in Anon's posts. It can also be used to explain the inconsistencies in Anon's stories. Plausible deniability, however, has been abused so severly by suspected hoaxsters like Billy Meier and Dan Burisch that many have come to view "plausible deniability" as an excuse, rather than an explanation.

Your thoughts?

[edit on 3-2-2006 by Centrist]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Has anyone else read through the Cooper text posted by lucianarchy? There are several points of "consistency" with Serpo. I'm not sure I'm sold on the drug trade being used to finance alien projects or Kennedy's driver was the assassin, but here are some snippets from that file that stand out to me in regards to Serpo (my emphasis):

William Milton Cooper – 11-24-89

…I saw photographs of live aliens, I saw photographs of autopsies, internal organs, I saw photographs of the alien designated `E.B.'[or Ebe] which was held in captivity from 1949 until June the 2nd, 1952 when he died…

…Now, if you want to see what's happening right now, keep watching your movies, keep watching your television commercials, your alien programs on television, read Whitley Streeper's [sic] `Majestic' which is a part of the contingency plan called `Majestic' to test the reaction of the population to the presence of aliens on the Earth. And I have just finished my study of Whitley Streeper's [sic] book `Majestic,' and I'm gonna tell you right now that most of the documents in there, that he says are fiction, are real documents that came right out of Project Grudge. It is part of the government's campaign to leak information out in ways that they can always deny that it's real…

…A gentleman then asked, "What was traded to the aliens for their technology?"
"People and animals," replied Cooper succinctly…

…ALIENS, there were 4 types of aliens mentioned in the papers. A LARGE NOSED GREY with whom we have the treaty, the GREY reported in abductee cases that works for the LARGE NOSED GREY, a blond human like type described as the NORDIC, a red haired human like type called the ORANGE. The home of the aliens were described as being a star in the Constellation of Orion, Barnards star, and Zeta Riticuli 1&2. I cannot remember even under hypnosis which alien belongs to which star…

…EBE is the name or designation given to the live alien captured at the 1949 Roswell crash. He died in captivity. KRLL OR KRLLL OR CRLL OR CRLLL pronounced Crill or Krill was the hostage left with us at the first Holloman landing as a pledge that the aliens would carry out their part of the basic agreement reached during that meeting. KRLL gave us the foundation of the yellow book which was completed by the guests at a later date. KRLL became sick and was nursed by Dr. G. Mendoza who became the expert on alien biology and medicine. KRLL later died. His information was disseminated under the pseudonym O.H. Cril or Crill…

…GUESTS were aliens exchanged for humans who gave us the balance of the yellow book. At the time I saw the information there were only 3 left alive. They were called (P&#'s) Alien Life Forms. [TRANSMISSION GARBLED] RELIGION The aliens claim to have created Homo Sapiens through hybridization. The papers said that RH-blood was proof of this…

www.textfiles.com...

Thanks again to lucianarchy for posting the original link. The text file isn't a "sexy" read as it's all text and no pictures and no formatting, but it's interesting stuff. I know William Cooper is a lightening rod of UFO debate, but I think his stuff is some of the most engaging UFO research for the reader. Incidently, if you read this text file you'll see that he was a bit too confident that he was "untouchable" by the authorities because if they killed him, he'd become a martyr for the cause. Evidently they don't mind martyrs.

[edit on 3-2-2006 by SKMDC1]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
A question for Mr. Ryan, if I may:

Bill, You have stated that you verified that the submissions from Anonymous you have received directly are coming from the same computer as the submissions Victor received directly. How did you confirm this?

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I just got coopers audio book, behold the pale horse.
3 cds, but whats interesting is they put his autopys report in hard form in there too....makes an interesting read.

Isnt he more NWO than on the alien thing???

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
(Disclaimer: I dont claim to be a genius. So please do not-- *ducks a punch* -- attack me?)

I just need to state a few things that are clear to me (and I assume others). I wont state 'why' for everything. If you have been following this thread, you would know as to 'why' I say this.

(A) Bill Ryan comes off as a trustworthy and honest person.
--Everything he has done and shown us points to this being true. (This isnt enough for some people, apparently)

(B) Bill has come upon plenty of corroborative accounts that at least support the core of the story (Alien Exchange).

(C) If we accept A, then there should be no question as to the validity of B.

This I think leaves two possibilities:

[1] All of Bill Ryan's contacts have collaborated in a grand scheme to funnel fictitious tidbits of the Serpo "BS" to him (Massive disinfo job).

[2] Bill Ryan has masterfully pulled a large and thick piece of wool over our collective eyes (By faking all of the accounts, e-mails, etc).

[3] There is TRUTH to the core story about an Exchange Program with Aliens (because of all the accounts).

[edit on 3-2-2006 by Unplugged]

Excellent points, Unplugged.

Really, I believe it comes down to the following four possibilities about all of this, including the entire ET/Alien question in general for everyone:

1. If Aliens/ETs/Ebens DO NOT exist, and we DO believe - not important
  2. If Aliens/ETs/Ebens DO NOT exist, and we DO NOT believe - irrelevant
  3. If Aliens/ETs/Ebens DO exist, and we DO NOT believe - we're ignorant
  4. If Aliens/ETs/Ebens DO exist, and we DO believe - what now?

The higher level story above the lower one is growing evidence that the human race is not at all prepared to deal with the necessary future state that would result from a full disclosure. It is not enough to say that we're just not equipped mentally to handle the extensions to reality that this new concept would force us to embrace, which are in no particular order:

1. The Alone Question -- being that we would, in the case I laid out above, not be alone, this itself is enough to cause great joy and great fear at once worldwide.

2. Religion -- as we know it, may be falsified or greatly distorted. This could completely skew all religions known (save a few < cough > Heavens Gate < cough >). Further and more distressing is the reality that a new religion will be required to comprehend the existence of multiple species across a greater area of existence. Do the Ebens believe in the Big Bang? Is their creator contactable and available for questions (as all of human religion commonly separates it's believers with the belief-giver, and paradoxically provides a similar outside example to my entire post here). The questions are fodder for Philosophers and Nutjobs, and we'd have no limit of each being gainfully employed for the next several hundred years as classification of the unclassifiable would occur (as we humans attempt to do).

3. Scope of World Vision -- would now change to scope of univeral vision. All of our petty laws, creeds, idealogies and thinktanks would have to necessarily extend their doctrine and efforts out to a Universal level. Sure if the Ebens have traveled to our Earth from their Serpo, we would undoutedbly in short order have access to the same technology to travel to greath distances in the Universe stumbling upon other civilizations and technologies. Extrapolating from another post where a poster mentions feeding our own species, what about feeding a poorer, starving alien race? PETA nicely translates, IMHO. The demand for human compassion, caring and speciatarian assistance would probably far outpace the available supply. Tree Huggers unite - we've just found 12,430,401,300,309 more tree varieties to save!

4. Authority, Subservience and Rule -- who made who (credit: AC/DC) and in reality this is a valid question for if it were found that we were genetically altered specimen, we may feel lesser. Alternatively, we may feel greater than many other races, and may even consider ourselves more capable of exploration and galactic domination than the Ebens, being they're only 650K. We may take it upon ourselves to explore and conquer. Or, sadly, we may become the enslaved. It would truly make any human-originated slavery practice look dismal in comparison. Knowing that my own children would be genetic donors or forced labor, I'm quite certain I would go insane in a short amount of time.

5. Wars, Technology and Alterior Motives -- The moment Osama gets a particle beam weapon, we'd have to begin using Eben provided fusion for our SUV powerplants and postage-stamp-sized pink-bubble stuff to power our 3.21 Jiggawatt PDAs. What a dismal outlook, eh? Joking aside, having the abilty to advance our technology, especially our medical knowledge by thousands of years would advance our the human quest for everlasting life, genetic manipulation and ultimate health. We could conceivably enable our own species (through the contributions of a benevolent Eben race) to live hundreds or THOUSANDS of years. The population of earth would soar and we would exeed it's loading capacity. Space travel and thus colonization would be required, "allowing" us to spread outward into the great void.

Except, uh, something I just remembered ....

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area, and you multiply, and multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet, you are a plague, and we are the cure. -- Agent Smith, The Matrix

Please don't call me the only Good Man (because there are more than a few), but I believe we really can't handle the truth.

Deniability is not healthy for the continued evolution and expansion of our species into the next 794,243,384,928,000,000 cycles of the cesium atom [1000 Earth-based sol-defined years], yet it is almost required by our nature, as I'll show you.

"What is the truth?" repeats itself ad-nauseum as so many here clamoured for it and exclaim that their beliefs are indeed waning in absentia of delivered physical proof (which comically and sadly require an Eben in front of them). Even as the fresh words from Bill Ryan are being cached into the RAM of the web servers, people continue to doubt, as I've indicated, necessarily and as a protection mechanism unconciously.

The truth, my friends, is that actually our own Id (being the good little emotional firewall that it is) seeks to protect us from the ultimate truth: that we could not handle any other reality than the one before us. Your own personal belief that you can handle the truth is logically overwritten and supressed by the factual statements I've laid out above (see list). And I am growing weary of handling this discussion internally as well, so I bow out of this thread until I figure out my own alterior motives or my Id relents and I can try to accept the truth, should we really find it.

Good Day!

[edit on 3-2-2006 by NextLevel]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Disclosure is the objective... not playing amateur spook and trying to figure out who Anon is. That may well kill the goose... and then we get no golden egg.

Bill,

I strongly disagree, if you want to know what the game is, what the rules of the game are, and what the objective of the game is, you MUST know who is setting up the board so to speak.

Kill the goose, you make me laugh! If this is disclosure you honestly think the egg will disappear!?! The Powers That Be wouldn't let this project stop because some "amateur spook" ID's a player! I know I'd have that covered in my contingency plans! I don't get it, why are you so insistant that NO ONE pursue who is behind SERPO?

You are in the role of messenger because you are reliable, not only do you "report" as a good boy should but you seem to toe the "company" line and obfuscate the true picture!

Isn't the purpose of your web site and this ATS thread to get the "evidence" out for the public and let minds and teeth chew the fat! Yet why when anyone asks a question or voices an opinion about the pupet master you steer it into the ditch?

The only question that needs an answer right now is: Who are the players and who are the pieces! You can be a willing pawn all you want, does that make you a shill?
After reading your responses to others questions I get so feelly good I want to put my mind in a box and buy an alien energy device while kicking back a few cold ones watching my time piece that I can't seem to make tick while watching Opra with my 5 best 308 clones as they eat my last box of milkbones fantasizing about Hubbard cultist painting hot alien babes playing mind games with gun toting space cowboys who can't fiqure out what the hell 420 is smoking!

Edited to add: Send me a u2u and I'll gladly give anon my e-mail address!

[edit on 3-2-2006 by CasualOne]

new topics

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join