It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan
3. Which of the sources you listed do you consider credible, and why?

Hi, Majic -

I am as certain as I can be that this account is credible.

Yesterday, I visited an old retired USAF Colonel. This Colonel had served 30 years in USAF Intelligence. I don't know his exact time frame but it was sometime around 1955 to 1985. I have been friends with this Colonel for about five years. His son, who is also my friend, serves in my unit.

Hi Bill. Could you please help me understand what you mean by "my unit"?

Bill Ryan Because of his extensive intelligence time, I wanted to run all this past him to see if he might know something about the information being released by Victor. ............................ "Oh my God, who on this Earth would release such classified material"? I then asked him if all this information was real. His simple answer was, "yes, all real". ................................................I thanked him and left.

I was startled, to say the least. Wow, this is actually true. I always thought some of it was true but I had some doubts about details that have been released.

We may just be on the Verge of a major release of information about the most important part of our History.

And Bill, as an admitted "Games Master" and a very willing "pawn" in all of this, do you think maybe, just maybe,this is exactly what they wanted you to come away with?

[edit on 3-2-2006 by Shawnna]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I believe that Bill is quoting another source, and that the source is friends with the son of the Colonel.

Mod Edit: to remove BIG QUOTE, any further violations will result in a warning.

[edit on 3-2-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
You are wrong, my friend. Here is the entire post I was trying to quote.

Read it carefully.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

UPDATE - Looks like I need to take my own advise!

But my point still stands regardless of whether Bill heard this directly, or via hearsay - getting Bill Ryan BELIEVE is mission objective # 1. Then given Bill's underlying applied philosophy and mental training - he's the perfect pawn in this Games Master Game.

My apologies for misreading it and for correcting others!

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
"I have been friends with this Colonel for about five years. His son, who is also my friend, serves in my unit. " = bill's correspondant, a " Lieutenant Colonel assigned to the Pentagon.

shawnna, maybe i'm suffering from cognitive dissonance myself, but i've read the post carefully and can't see any problem with the text.

[edit on 3-2-2006 by lucianarchy]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This is what I was referring to:

www.serpo.org...

Scroll down to the entry on 2 December.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasualOne
The only question that needs an answer right now is: Who are the players and who are the pieces!

Bill doesn't need to prove anything to you. This whole subject has been beaten to death allready and he will not reveal his sources. Whether you like it or not. If that means you won't believe the story then so be it, it's your loss.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna
And Bill, as an admitted "Games Master" and a very willing "pawn" in all of this, do you think maybe, just maybe,this is exactly what they wanted you to come away with

ah, i think i know what's happened, shawnna. you put the original quote in your post as just 'bill ryan', i've altered it to give it the correct context. that's not bill you're responding to, it's his source. he's quoting.

MOD EDIT: to remove BIG QUOTE.

[edit on 3-2-2006 by kinglizard]

for context: that quote was already snipped to a bare minimum and only posted so shawnna could see where she had misquoted. now it's been completely removed, my above post makes no sense at all.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan
Disclosure is the objective... not playing amateur spook and trying to figure out who Anon is. That may well kill the goose... and then we get no golden egg.

Best, Bill

Hi Bill,

I find it strange that you have no desire to find out who Anonymous is. It could almost lead one to believe that maybe you already know. Anyhow, I am under the impression that this is a sanctioned disclosure. If so, why the need to be anonymous?

And as we all know, remaining anonymous hurts the integrity of any disclosure. If a person is unwilling to supply their identity with their data, and will only do so anonymously, one must ask why! Three possible answers are...

1. They must remain anonymous in order to keep the disclosure from being stopped by the PTB.

2. They are hoaxing and when the hoax is revealed, they can easily disappear into obscurity.

3. They are embarrassed beyond belief at the absurdity of the data and do not wish to have their good name associated with it.

If this is a sanctioned release, then number one is irrevelant. And if the answer is number three, then why deliver absurd data they themselves have no faith in? Which leaves number two. And this is why I would assume that you and Victor both would be pushing for Anon's real identity and background. It could only help bolster the credibility of Project Serpo.

Bring on the golden egg please!!

[edit on 2/3/2006 by Jeddyhi]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
To anyone posting to this thread:

Please review the "New ATS Policy For Very-Large Threads (Serpo!) thread before posting here. There are some rules that are being STRICTLY enforced in all BIG Threads and it's worth understanding so you don't jeopardise your ATS account.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
robertfenix
Aydiem Draconis Majis

Member is on ATS now.
posted on 5-12-2005 at 10:29 AM Post Number: 1843104 (post id: 1864997) - printer friendly

ANRD= ANON or "Sepro fiction writer" who is "spooking" ATS. 100% fact

This is an interesting quote by me on 12/5, I wonder if anyone ever researched ANRD IP and any connection to Bill Hamilton, Bill Ryan or someone claiming to be from LNL ?

Funny how 200pages later everyone would realize that indeed Anon and Victor Martinez are both lurking on ATS posts….

And yet I told everyone on 12/5 that this was 100% fact…

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

shawnna, maybe i'm suffering from cognitive dissonance myself, but i've read the post carefully and can't see any problem with the text.

You are absolutely correct! I've updated my previous post with an apology and a reminder to self to take my own advise!

Thanks for keeping me honest and forthright!

Regardless of whether or not Bill heard this from his own source or someone else - Bill is hearing and reporting EXACTLY what the PBT want Bill to hear and report.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I think that the 'alternate' serpo story is interesting because it dovetails in with UFOlore about how there was a falling out with the Ebens that ended up with President Nixon sending commandos in to a desert base to kill them off....

...and I also think that the events described in the 'alternate' version go a long way towards explaining why the secret of ET existence would be hidden from the public for so long. After all... would you want to tell the voting masses that you initiated a war with a hyper-advanced race of space aliens? You might want to make sure that the public already hatred them first...

...and, once they did, you would slowly get them used to the idea through a questionable -- though possibly real -- endeavor like Serpo.org

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix

ANRD= ANON or "Sepro fiction writer" who is "spooking" ATS. 100% fact

This is an interesting quote by me on 12/5

RF -- could you even give us a clue as to why you are so convinced that this is true? And what about the connection between Anon and Victor? No offense, but the whole thing seems pretty unintelligible.

Are you saying that Anon is lurking the board? Ok. I'll buy that, but do you have any reasonable evidence in support of your statement?

You're saying that Anon and Victor are one in the same? Or that it's coincidence that they're both "lurking" this board?

If you're saying that they're one in the same, I'd like to be the first to call you on it with one of those "put up or shut up" suggestions (meant in the best of ways, of course)...

But if all you're saying is that it's suspicious that they're both lurking? Hmm.. one of the most popular threads in the history of ATS is being lurked by two of the "key" players in the story that the threads about? Not news my man.

The Bill Hamilton connection is lost on me... wanna spell that out, too? I've heard some pretty whacked-out theories lately on why Bill Hamilton is Anon and they're VERY poorly thought-out. One has to do with scientology (what else, right?). The other is just typical Bill Hamilton bashing.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hi lost shaman,

I've addressed the following points individually. Please feel free to U2U me if I do not succeed in clearing up *all* the confusion.

Originally posted by lost_shaman
I am still confused as to how you figured that the Gravitational constant of Serpo would be 600% more than that of Earth however. Would you explain that more clearly for me ? ...So I just am confused as to how you would use the Mass and radius in meters of Serpo to say that the discrepancy of the gravitational constant is 600% higher than measured from Earth.

Actually, if you reference the post (page 200), I state the difference between the values observed for G here on earth and the range of possible values one may calculate using Anon's supplied data is 600%.

Here on earth, the range of observed values for G differ by as much as .7% form the "accepted" value for G, 6.6742 x 10^(-11).

However, using the data supplied by Anon, which includes mass, diameter (i.e., radius), and g, the acceleration due to gravity realized on the surface of Serpo, we can easily solve for G:

g=G(m/r^2)

Pluggin in known, i.e., supplied values, the calculated value for G is 6.4 x 10^(-11), a whopping difference of 4% from the accepted value.

And yes, a 4% difference is over 570% greater than, or "nearly 600%" greater than the observed difference here on earth (of .7% from the accepted value). Hope this helps clear the confusion.

In that context , I would be more comfortable adjusting the given Mass or the radius of the planet as opposed to altering the G (Gravitational Constant).

As I'm sure anyone looking to justify the data would do... However, we are given this data under the pretext that is the actual data the Team provided in their report.

We can only test the validity of the reported data if we use the supplied data.

To "adjust" the numbers so the equation works would defeat this purpose, wouldn't it?

For instance your calculations are largely based on unknown data. We really don't know the radius of Serpo in meters. Does Serpo bulge at the equator like Earth does?

Incorrect. 1 mile = 1.609344 Km, or 1609.344 meters. Therefore, the given diameter of 7,218 miles equates to 11,616,245 meters.

Thus, the calculated radius of Serpo is 5,808,122.5 meters.

Before moving on, I think it is safe to assume that like earth, our beloved Serpo is in all likelihood not a perfect sphere. Therefore, it is reasonable to assume that as on earth, there will most likely be some variation in the measured gravity on any large (i.e., planetary) body.

So let's look where we have observed such variation on a significantly larger mass, earth.

Source: Wikipedia:

Latitudinal variation: 9.780 - 9.832 (sea level to pole values range) -- approx. .5% -- 1/2 of 1%.
Elevation variation: 9.78033-9.80665 (range from "standard" vlaues) -- approx .27% - .28%, or a little over 1/4 of 1%.

Therefore, allowing for proportional variations on Serpo (and generously so, I might add), we get a comparable range of values:

9.60 + .5% = 9.648
9.60 - .5% = 9.552

*Please note that with that in order to account for the difference between reported and calculated values of g, we would need to realize a variation of 4%, over 8 times, or 800% greater than the measured variation on earth (of .5%).

Even if we completely ignore the fact that Serpo's reported size is 91% of earth's and focus solely on the fact Serpo's calculated density (again, based on the reported data) is 1.12 times, or 112%, the density of earth, an increase of only 12%.

Are we truly to expect a 12% increase in density -- while completely ignoring a 9% decrease in size (read: diameter) and a 13% decrease in mass (significant considering g is a function of mass and radius) -- to account for an 800% difference between the respective range of values for g on Serpo as compared to Earth?

This seems rather unlikely, though again, I would like to invite the input of an astronomer or astrophysicist with regards to this observation.

One person has estimated the surface Gravity should be 8.3m/s^2 , and your estimating it at around 10.0m/s^2.

Actually, if you will refer to my original post on the subject (pg. 200), you will see it is a calculated value based on known quantities (e.g., G) and given data (e.g., size, g). I am not sure where the 8.3m/s^2 figure originated from, but I welcome anyone and everyone to check my numbers (if I made a mistake, I want to know about it!).

Again, for reference:

g=[(6.6742*10^(-11))*(m^3/kg*s^2)] *[((5.06*(10^24))kg/((5,808,122.5m)^2)]

Now, as many have already stated, myself included, the presence of confirmed contradictions and inconsistencies in the data essentially means we cannot accept any the of data at face value... including the statistical data on Serpo.

Therefore, while I do believe there is intrinsic value to continuing the discussion of the theoretical possibilities which may support some of Anon's claims, such an exercise is useless in the context of attempting to validate the Serpo story, for the aforementioned reason. If some of the data is falsified or fabricated, we must assume the possibility it all is, i.e., as Michael Salla has said, "a fictionalized version of events."

But before leaving the subject for now, I would first like to revisit something I said in an earlier post.

I had stated that IMO the release of this story was not intended for the UFO community, as there is too much contradictory data (or as Bill would say, "false bits"
) to be accepted by what is in large part a subset of the scientific community.

While Anonymous provides the caveat that Kepler's Laws did not apply to the Serpo system, please note this information was provided as a response to a question following the release of statistical data in the previous post. This context is significantly different than if it were to have been provided as a caveat to the original release of statistical data.

Which in the end, leaves me exactly where I was before this post -- in appreciation of a story which may indeed be rooted in fact, but in the absence of verifiable information can in my mind and IMHO never become anything more than what it now is -- a story.

Could this be the most significant story in the history of mankind? Most deifnitely. But can it ever be without the release of verifiable information? IMHO, no, it cannot.

Nonetheless, I still believe the release of this story is significant, and I plan to personally continue in our collective search for the truth.
That having been said, I am going to make a conscientious effort to avoid posting further until I complete another Serpo-related task -- the deliverables I owe to a certain Matrix Dominatrix, so to speak...

EDIT: For better clarification one the first point.

[edit on 3-2-2006 by sdrumrunner]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Nextlevel: (“3 If Aliens/ETs/Ebens DO exist, and we DO NOT believe - we're ignorant”)

You forgot one: Aliens Do Exist, but not on Serpo. To paraphrase another quote from Shawnna’s favorite movie (and mine too by the way), (from three different sources no less) “if they don’t, it seems like an awful waste of space”.

Being steeped in DOS background (I’m not a US Gov’t employee, but members of my family are/were) and having some comprehension of international politics, I need to inform the group of the obvious reason for non-disclosure and now eventually full disclosure. It has less to do with our sociological and religious ability to deal with it and more to do with instabilities in geopolitical reality that have radically changed since WWII.

Any logical person would immediately dismiss the lame excuse that half the world would not be able to deal with it. Really? Faced with diagnosis of cancer and 6 months to live do you think a human would not deal with it?

China is going to the moon (guess who’s coming to dinner?). EU is busy bringing a space agency up to NASA snuff and Russia has reliable and consistently better means of getting into space for the moment. While we are busy resurrecting an old and obsolete system for doing the same. Also as a wildly extrapolated threat, Islam’s culture more resembles Eben’s home planet environment as described in the infamous Serpo Soupo (if on believes the story) than any other in its minaret system, simplicity of lifestyle to the daily architecture, etc. (Osama bin Eben hah!). The desire to keep the technology secret is my best guess for non-disclosure to this point.

The US government has no choice but to begin disclosure if not now, then within ten years, but there should be no illusion, the **it will hit the fan sooner rather than later no matter what. So what will it be.? A unified New World order or world war? Being an avid patriot and constitutionalist, all of it scares the bajesus out of me and given credibility and Proof, the Serpo story makes it more complicated in a negative way if true.

What does the Serpo post have to do with all this? As I asked last night on my late night cookies and milk indigestion, which came first the chicken or egg and what the heck is a chicken or egg anyway? If it is not a hoax Anon, let it fly. We can take it.

B FRANKlin once said: “Details are trifles, trifles make perfection and perfection is no trifle”

PS, and while I’m at it, how credible is the posit that all eight returning humans were not human at all but clones? Any urban legends in the UFO community about this idea? That would really improve the story line and make it much more interesting.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tricky4u

Originally posted by CasualOne
The only question that needs an answer right now is: Who are the players and who are the pieces!

Bill doesn't need to prove anything to you. This whole subject has been beaten to death allready and he will not reveal his sources. Whether you like it or not. If that means you won't believe the story then so be it, it's your loss.

Tricky4u,

Please notice I intentionally used an exclamation point (!) not a question mark (?). I am not asking Mr. Ryan a question there. To be blunt: IMHO before this story can go any further or before we can determine who, how much and/if any of the information provided is real, we need more than "because I said so"!

I went from following this thread to signing up and participating because I want to know! Is SERPO a defunct Crazy Ivan disinfo? Is it disclosure? Is it a NWO/Illuminati conspiracy? A hoax? A practical joke? Hubbard cult mind control experiment? Disgruntalled DIA or USG desk jockey getting his jollies? The only thing that will lead anyone in the right direction is US, not Mr. Ryan, figuring out who this info is coming from. It is clear by his statement "Disclosure is the objective... " that no matter what the truth is Mr. Ryan has made his move.

Please read my post again and keep it in context. I'm not the average idiot, although I'm an average Joe, please give me some credit. I have read this thread and the SERPO site many times, I have followed most of the links provided. I can recall most of the information on both this thread and the SERPO site and am well aware of what has been posted and by whom.
My thought process is revealed in my writing, if you read between the lines you will see. If you want to analyze me, pull up my posts. My training as an archaeologist combined with the way my mind holds and turns things makes me, IMHO, a very good problem/puzzle solver, and game player. If (and I give SERPO a 20% change as the story is reported by Mr. Ryan) any of this is true then this is the biggest game in the history of humanity! If not than we owe it to ourselves to expose the truth!

This has been a great exercise for my mind and I am enjoying it very much or I wouldn't be spending my time here! Just don't stop asking why? Why, is someone doing their best to keep us from talking about the source of so much brain food? Why Bill? Why?

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zep Tepi

You see, nearly two weeks ago Rick Doty replied to an enquiry by a friend of mine, regarding the Serpo story, with "I never heard of any stories like SERPO before."

Taking into account what Centrist posted earlier about Doty changing his story on the Coast to Coast show with regards to EBE-2, one really does begin to wonder just what Mr. Doty's game truly is.

Hi Zep,

I don't know how well your friend knows Mr. Doty (and I could be completely wrong), but my best guess as to "Doty's game" goes something like this:

Doty: "Well, sir/madam, that is a very interesting question you ask, but because I don't know who you are--or what your agenda might be--I'm just gonna' let you float..."

The same might even be said of Doty's "revision" on C2C (the closed-circuit business...).

As a trained Psychological Strategist, Rick Doty certainly understands how ridiculously simple it is to misdirect and confuse people.

It's all a matter of what he wants to say, how he wants to say it, and to whom...

In my humble opinion, this is how he mantains CONTROL on such a slippery slope as the one we all choose to inhabit.

To open Richard Doty's door, one must be holding the right key.

My thoughts,

Serpentime

[edit on 3-2-2006 by Serpentime]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Thats funny. See this article in the Pravda claiming "Both the magazine and film say that in 1968 the KGB supposedly took possession of an UFO, which had either crashed or been shot down by the Soviet air defense."
It's hard to believe in how bad disks the EBE fly around.
Is "Anonymuski" here at work?

[edit on 3-2-2006 by looofo]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hmm... very interesting story.

I had just assumed it was a hoax, because of the sudden popular interest in it, but of course the U2U we all got peeked my morbid interest.

(It is my opinion that many of the more important, more easily verifiable cases quickly disappear in public forums like this one because they fail to so readily catch the "public's" imagination)

After reading it I am disturbed by the many generalizations, and more specificlly many psuedo-scientific ideas, that permeate the "Disclosures".

I know that teh poster claims to not be a scientist but entires such as:

"Earth-based scientists surmised that since the Eben culture consisted of just one species, their advancement excelled and accelerated more rapidly than a civilization that consisted of different species, different languages, etc." is just ludicrous.

First of all the author is clearly confusing race with species which a scientist would never do. Humans are one species but of course we developed numerous cultural and liguistic differences across the planet.

Even if he were suggesting the more insightful premise that they were the only significantly sentient and bipedal species on their home planet, and that they had a very abrupt physical evolution, unlike Humans which may have evolved with several Homonid species competing for dominance, it would still be uniformed as most scientists agree that both inter on outra species competition usually accelerates (particularly technological or social) progress rather than hinders it.

Myriad other examples of unscientific thinking occur throughout the entries such as:

"system was different in physics"

"However, this was a battery-controlled clock and when the battery died, the clock stopped and they forgot to change the battery in time. "

"The Eben's energy device was analyzed over and over again by our team. Since our team did not have access to scientific microscopes or other measuring equipment, we could not understand the function of the energy device."

"There was some type of system, maybe crypto style, that was being used to lock the containers."

Besides these seeming ludicrous statements - that are easily red flagged by an actual scientist - I also find it hard to believe that the Ebens would not have repaired the radiation damage suffered by the team.

Or that their would be communications problems, since the author said that the Ebens conducted negotiations in English with a translating device.

Are we to believe that such an advanced culture could not also use this device for reverse translation, when we do it all the time with our "primitive" text translation devices?

All in all, a very entertaining story - but I think we should all be wary of whistleblowers who have to "bend the laws of physics" and generally go inexplicitly vague on the more specific details of alien culture and technologies.

I mean I read one story on brain scanning lie detectors in Wired magazine, and my wife can't get me to shut up - these guys spend decades on an Alien planet and the cannot seem to detail any of the significant advances of the society.

Well it was a nice try - I wonder if there is some way he can cash in on it - maybe a nice book or two at thwe local B&N?

Good luck to you sir - the rest of us will now get back to the real, detailed pursuit of UFOlogy.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
It's comparable in accuracy and reporting to India Daily and Weekly World News. Lots of fantastic claims made with no photographs or documented proof, so you know that... uh... er... hmmmm....

However, my thoughts on shooting down UFOs or UFO crashes is this: None of us has any idea what it takes to interfere with the operations of a UFO and cause it to crash. Powerful radar? Maybe (see Roswell). Electromagnetic Pulse weaponry? Sounds possible. Projected energy beam weapons (just around the corner from being rolled out by the US military). Sounds even better. Another reason UFOs might crash is that the beings piloting them aren't perfect or infallible. We don't have a clue how aliens go about manufacturing their space vehicles. They may have a shipyard out in space, far from any gravity wells that might create infitesimally small but potentially lethal cracks or flaws. We also have no idea how long a typical UFO might last - 100s of years? 1,000s?

Originally posted by looofo
Thats funny. See this article in the Pravda claiming "Both the magazine and film say that in 1968 the KGB supposedly took possession of an UFO, which had either crashed or been shot down by the Soviet air defense."
It's hard to believe in how bad disks the EBE fly around.
Is "Anonymuski" here at work?

[edit on 3-2-2006 by looofo]

top topics

<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join