It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
A couple neurons misfired (again) and out pops a theory. My new prescription of Donthynkzinal doesn't seem to be working yet.

Serpo is the operation. It is the disclosure project. It's ongoing. It will continue until full disclosure has been achieved. It was started after years of data collection on the ebes and several test runs on the public. The project would include hoaxes. It would include disinformation. It would include media manipulation. Global in scope. Encompassing all races. Decades long. No permanent deadline except the final one. Many revisions. Many mini-wars between those in the know. Murder. Betrayal. So close to release. Backup. Two steps forward and one back. When? How? Who? I love it when a plan comes together. The UFOs. They will come like "a thousand points of light"! Can you see it? The people will all stop. 6 billion people will just stop and look up. The power...th...the...can you imagine? As the sun sets on the 24th hour of the first day, Mankind can finally have at least ONE thing to agree on.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles
serpentime (sp?)

that sir, was a well thought out and excellent post and commentary on not only humanity but why the general population may not be ready for any of this information. i gave you a way above for it.

think about it...the human race is made up of billions of people all who think as individuals, and the overwhelming majority are xenophobic (sorry i love that word)

...we dont need a world government, we do however need a world community.

Thanks for the WATS vote. I'm flattered!!

As to whether that little exchange in the "Chow Hall" has any basis in reality, I haven't the slightest...

But even if it doesn't (and given the same assumed circumstances), how many people that you (or I) know would have made that very same mistake?

Think about it, and be honest...

[Be the parable fact, or fiction, it's still a very real teaching tool. ...Thank you, Mr. "Anonymous".
)

Your reflections on Xenophobia are likely spot-on, in my opinion.

How, indeed, can we represent ourselves as prepared for interaction with an unavoidably superior form of life, when we can't even identify, or empathize, with each other??

If we look truly into our own hearts, I believe we will come to realize that there is no greater enemy than our own fear.

And unfortunately, we still have a lot of work to do...

Thanks again,

Serpentime

[edit on 2-2-2006 by Serpentime]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serpentime

How, indeed, can we represent ourselves as prepared for interaction with an unavoidably superior form of life, when we can't even identify, or empathize, with each other??

If we look truly into our own hearts, I believe we will come to realize that there is no greater enemy than our own fear.

And unfortunately, we still have a lot of work to do...

This was very well said and is exactly what I meant in my post so many moons ago that talked about the Brookings Institute report that was commissioned by our government way back in 1960, I believe. For those who want to research the full report - you can go here:

www.gaiaguys.net...

For a 50 page summary of the full report, go here:

www.anomalies.net...

Indeed - much has changed from a technology and speed of communications perspective but when it comes to our own spiritual and emotional evolution as a species - we do still have a lot of work to do.

[edit on 2-2-2006 by Shawnna] - added "page" after "For a 50.... summary" and corrected the date.

[edit on 3-2-2006 by Shawnna]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan
And even if that’s true, it seems to me to be of staggering importance that 80%, or 50%, or even 10% of this might be true. Yet many people are getting upset or even angry about the false bits. What about the true bits? These are extraordinarily significant. After all, we’re talking about extraterrestrial contact here. But many people are throwing this baby out with the bathwater – as if they can’t bear the idea of being messed with yet again.

Hi, Bill-

If I am correct, you are trying to suggest that picking over all the tree bark in the world doesn't mean a thing, if you've already lost your way in the forest (or worse yet, "amnesia-ed" the forest all together...).

Might it be that all the "mistakes", "contradictions", "anachronisms", and "wrong turns", are simply manufactured distractions, laid as a "test" (or trap) for those who are unable to see past them??

I'm sure you remember Mr. Churchill on these matters, but I'll quote him again anyway:

"Sometimes the truth is so precious, that she must be surrounded by a bodyguard of lies."

[..or even laced through with them.
]

Best,

Serpentime

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serpentime

If I am correct, you are trying to suggest that picking over all the tree bark in the world doesn't mean a thing, if you've already lost your way in the forest (or worse yet, "amnesia-ed" the forest all together...).

I'm sure you remember Mr. Churchill on these matters, but I'll quote him again anyway. . . .

Ah. Quoting Churchill always gets my attention. And I do have to admit that I lean toward your point of view, although I certainly can understand where Bill is coming from.

Bill is seeing much of this for the first time. As he admits in his very interesting interview posted a page or so back, he's never researched ufology. That, very likely, gives him a very unique (and perhaps even naive) perpsective. As he also noted in that interview, many of us have become jaded (I think he said "thick skinned" which is an excellent characterization) toward the 'same old song and dance'.

That's where I see your difference in viewpoint stemming from. Those who have heard the stories of j-rod since back in the day when Linda Howe first began telling Bill Uhouse's story aren't learning anything new from anon that's of any great merit. It's all fresh icing on stale cake.

As such, many of us (self included) are anxious, and in some cases demanding, to hear more of the story that we've been hearing for so many years. Although the general concept of the exchange program is a new twist, much of what we're hearing had already been "leaked" (if that's the appropriate word, giving the dubious veracity of the "whistleblowers").

Bill is seeing the chance that some of what anon is telling us as true, even if just small part of it, as the beginning of true disclosure. Is he right? Only time will tell, I suppose. . . but those of us who've been following this soap opera for so many years are once again being asked to suspend disbelief while another "whistleblower" purposts to enlighten us further.

So far, though, as I said... we've only gotten a fresh layer of icing on the same, old stale cake. The thought of actually taking a bite appears to be turning some stomachs. Anon's whet our appetites... now he's got to serve us something we can stomach

and OIMD....

Is it possible that the 'snake' they killed in the mountains was actually one such hybrid and that it was placed there, by the ebens, as a sort of 'test' of the humans?

Odd you should mention that. I was thinking about the Serpen environment (or trying to picture it) earlier today and wondered whether the planet they inhabited was devoid of indigenous life? If so, perhaps they "engineered" life to habitate the planet to create a more desirable ecosystem for their needs. I hadn't thought of the possiblity that they had used "human" parts for any of their science project though. Hmm.. perhaps our species has some redeeming qualities after all?

Nah.

[edit on 2-2-2006 by Centrist]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasualOne

Originally posted by sdrumrunner
Whoever is behind this effort has targeted an audience who deoesn't care so much about the details as they do the idea.

You, I believe, are now looking in the right direction. This story is not flavored for the discerning palate.

But is it salted for mass consumption? Are all of you the food tasters so the chef can get it right for the mindless idiots?

Who is the chef, prep-cook, server, and dishwasher?

Ouch.

Well, I guess I have been called food and palate illiterate. That's ok with me. The wonderful part of this is yes -- I Love food! (Lost 25 pounds since the holidays and it's hard as hell, but now I savor everything I get).

Maybe thats an excellent way of describing my consumption of raw material like this. I do tend to overconsume. In the end however, I base my judgements on what the food accomplishes for me in the interim.

In the case of Serpo/Ebens -- it's comfort food. I *want* to believe. (Cue XFiles theme). The problem is, I think everyone here does too, but has reservations about what that actually means to them, in the end, when it's all said and done.

I mean, the possibilities and probabilities can be laid before you that extend the chance of alien life existing. Serpo comes along and attempts to Cinderella fit that glass shoe. The fit, the shoe, hell, even Cinderalla are really all irrelevant. What is important is the desire to see the fitting, over, and over, and over. I have not lost hope. Those who have are destined to be disappointed, frightened or embarassed when the time comes that we do find our supposed Galatic neighbors. Me? I'm going to continue hoping that Serpo is real.

I have my reservations, it's just that I don't wear them as a badge or medal on my skeptic breastplate. I keep them tucked away for use when, as always, I do end up growing tired of some food and moving on to others.

But I will always have to eat, no?

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   

And even if that’s true, it seems to me to be of staggering importance that 80%, or 50%, or even 10% of this might be true. Yet many people are getting upset or even angry about the false bits. What about the true bits? These are extraordinarily significant. After all, we’re talking about extraterrestrial contact here. But many people are throwing this baby out with the bathwater – as if they can’t bear the idea of being messed with yet again.

Hi Bill,

While I cannot speak on behalf of other ATS members, please understand I am by no means "angry" about the "false bits."

I do, however, maintain there is great significance to the presence and abundance of "false bits," and discussed this point in detail on page 199. Let me take a second to chuckle at the location marker... Okay.

With regards to your comment above, yes, you are indeed correct that even if small fraction of the core of the story is true, we are speaking of an event of unprecendented significance.

But what exactly would the existence of an alien exchange program mean?

Well, for many of us here at ATS, it would simply be further affirmation of what we've already come to believe: that intelligent life exists elsewhere and is presently visiting this planet.

IMHO, while the possible existence of a government alien-exchange program is truly fascinating, I think it speaks more to the extent of the government cover-up than it does the root issue of extraterrestrial life. And it is this core issue which has brought most, if not all of us, to this forum.

For me perosnally, the government cover-up and the extent of activities it involved -- including a possible alien exchange program -- is secondary to the root issue of extraterrestrial life. Because if intelligent life is truly as abundant in the universe as many are coming to believe, then all bets are off. There will be no end to the wonderous things we may eventually come to know.

Please do not mistake our nonchalant acceptance that the core story may be true as an attempt to trivialize the possibility. Should this turn out to be the beginning of Disclosure, the release of this information (and disinformation may become known as one of the greatest stories in the history of ufology.

But in the end, the "forest" of Serpo is itself just a collection of trees nestled within an even larger forest, the truth.

Unfortunatetly, as much as I, too, would like to believe this story represents the beginning of a sanctioned Disclosure effort, I would have to believe that a sanctioned, i.e., legitimate Disclosure effort would have included some document photocopies and/or photographs to lend legitimacy to the disclosure of such incredible information. And while I undersatnd the need for plausible deniability, well, let us just say the discrepancies go way above and beyond the point of plausible deniability.

While -- as I have mentioned and to which you have agree -- this effort might be consistent with an effort to disclose the idea of alien life, or as some have postulated, to test the waters of public reaction, the limited release of documents and/or photos would not conflict -- and only benefit -- this purpose. The field is already flooded with docuemtns and photos, even the best of which are routinely debated and considered by many to be controversial (though I personally accept the legitimacy of most).

A few more would not tilt the scale significantly either way, and would only serve to the benefit of either objective.

Accepting the existence of an alien exchange program and disregarding the reported data in the absence of documentation and/or photographic evidence are not mutually exclusive activities.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist

Ah. Quoting Churchill always gets my attention.

I figured you'd like that...

Although the general concept of the exchange program is a new twist, much of what we're hearing had already been "leaked" (if that's the appropriate word, giving the dubious veracity of the "whistleblowers").

Hmmm...

[And I shall now play The Devil's Advocate.
]

Yes. But perhaps that single idea is a sufficient first step...

Even all by itself, you must admit that it's a pretty significant allusion, no matter what the details may or may not be.

Simply put, it is a major paradigm tool all in itself.

Human experience is defined by experience, and once exposed to a particular notion, it is awfully difficult to un-experience it.

So what have we experienced, if not a challenge to our assumptions?

How many serious people at this board, who are honest with themselves, can really look back in the mirror and identify their pre-Serpo selves without exception?

For whatever it is worth (and for wherever it may, or might not, lead), I am not one of them.

[Linda Howe's brief account, not withstanding. Most others had NO idea.]

Fact, fiction, or "faction", aside; I believe today--that for all my troubles--I will become a better and wiser man.

And that is something that no one can, or ought, take away.

[And just think, I would never have met all of YOU fine folks...
]

Again, my thoughts,

Serpentime

[edit on 2-2-2006 by Serpentime]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
There have recently been a few posts discussing the gravitational data contained in the Serpo story.

Serpo has lower mass, and should have a lower gravity than is reported (somewhere around 8.3 m/s^2)?

Remember, gravity is a function of mass and distance. When we're measuring the force of gravity on the surface of sphere, the distance is the radius of the sphere. The smaller reported size of Serpo results in a greater density, and thus, a stronger gravitational force. This was quantified quite nicely in the following quote:

Originally posted by lost_shaman
So Serpo would have 84.67% of Earth's mass in a space less than 75.52 % of Earth's volume. That would easily make Serpo more Dense than Earth and thus account for the higher Gravity noted.

However, the following statement is incorrect:

There is no discrepency issue with Gravity.

There in fact is a rather significant discrepancy.

Let's begin with an accurate review of the reported Serpo data:

Size: (diameter)=7,218 miles ==> radius r=5,808,122.496 meters

If we assume the universal gravitational constant G is in fact, well, universal, then the value for g (accleration due to gravity) on the surface of Serpo would be g=G(m/r^2), where m=Serpo's mass.

Now, as we're only given Serpo's mass truncated to two significant digits, I assumed a range of values to five significant digits. But for the sake of this post, I will use the 5.06 value for the purpose of demonstration:

==> g=(.000000000066742)(5.06 x 10^24 / (5,808,122.496)^2)

Now, using the range of values for Serpo's mass results in the following range of values for g: Min. value = 10.00 m/s^2; Max. value = 10.02 m.s^2.

If we assume the reported value for g on the surface of Serpo, 9.60 m/s^2, we must revisit the equation. By plugging in the provided data and solving for G/ we get a figure of 6.4 x 10^(-11), a difference of over 4% from the accepted value, even when we use the optimal range of values to inflate the possible range of values of G.

It is important to note that different values have been measured for G, the greatest oberserved difference (to my knowledge) to date is only .7% (source).

That means the calculated measurement for G on Serpo is almost 600% greater than has been measured on earth. A significant discrepancy indeed.

So what could account for such a discrepancy? A second sun?

Let's assume Zeta2 is a close binary system. Even if the binary companion to Zeta2 was of equal size and magnitude and optimally positioned, their combined gravitational pull on an object on the surface of Serpo would be negligible -- most likely somewhere in the neighborhood of .01%, which would result in a value that falls within the range of values used in the above calculations. Not nearly enough to account for the discrepancy with regards to the differing values of G.

However, I am neither an astronomer or astrophysicist. Maybe a local subject matter expert would care to comment on this?

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist

Those who have heard the stories of j-rod since back in the day when Linda Howe first began telling Bill Uhouse's story aren't learning anything new from anon that's of any great merit. It's all fresh icing on stale cake.

Centrist:

A few days ago I had posted a request of the group asking how much of the Serpo story had already been documented. (The purpose of the question was to determine which came first: the proverbial chicken or the egg). The egg being prior discussion and evidence and the chicken being the story on which it was based. While I believe unabashedly that this whole thing is a HUGE hoax I am also insane enough to keep watching and keep asking questions.

Your great post well deserving of the Way Above Award (small quote included above) really kind of topped off the day’s wonderful homework by everybody. It was an impressive day of people hitting the net for more data. I drag each of these links into my Serpo folder on my hard drive for later reference.

It still comes to the issue of proof. Not just in a colloquial sense, but in a scientific and mathematical one. Some minor affirmations re planetary mass, time travel, etc. were touched on today and there have been faster than light warp drive theories out there for a long time (also for that matter, light has been slowed and stopped in experiments). It is theoretically possible to move matter faster than light by expanding space-time in front of the ship and contracting it behind the ship, but so far no one is even able to develop a proof that it is possible (direct observation of interstellar events or experimental laboratory evidence). Links to some of the source material on this statement is here:

www.nasa.gov...

www.nasa.gov...

My point is simply one of reinforcing the incredulity of the Serpo website without further actual and direct evidence of the stated story. Mostly except for the personnel issues, tonnage guffaws and other incongruities, the story is possible, but I think based on evidence that this story has been around a long time, it is a fabrication of events that may or may not be true.

Besides the actual discrepancies in normal logic and the English written word, I am astonished at how gullible so many people are in their willingness to believe the story based on the way it has been presented alone. No offence to you Mr. Ryan, but you are not helping. As all I have seen you do in this situation is bounce questions, and I do mean bounce. I have not seen you really answer them with any real evidence other that that posted, which I do not consider evidence, and I am sorry for this statement and I fully understand your claim that you are just the messenger, but that holds no water with me.

I will believe when the evidence is provided, (and pictures and slowly leaked pages of words is not what I am talking about), then the whole world would know and your page would really have served no purpose toward that end anyway. In some ways it is a little like all the Raelian cloning claims: “we did it, the baby is in our care, no you cannot see her/him/it because we want to protect the source.” You ought to hear what they are saying about that stunt today: www.museumofhoaxes.com...

cnews.canoe.ca...

Serpo? What absolute utter nonsense. And until we see the real Proof evidence one way or the other, one can only watch this thread and examine the workings of the human mind to rationalize anything it wants to.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Considering The Sources

I did present all this quite a while back (but who knows where!) – you or others could search through my posts (click find posts below) to locate it. Meanwhile, here's the essence:

Bill, thanks so much!

As an admitted latecomer and one with an admittedly narrow scope of interest in this story, I apologize for whatever part I may play in asking you questions you've answered ad nauseam already.

Still, there's a madness to my method, and I think it's good to recap some of these things, especially for us newcomers, and to the extent you can tolerate this, I will be most grateful.

My next question, based on your answer is:

3. Which of the sources you listed do you consider credible, and why?

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Hi, Shawnna –

I wasn't quite sure of the point you were making here. I was stating facts on the website.

I said (and I was careful to choose my words):

Anonymous reports that he is not acting individually and is part of a group of six DIA personnel working together as an alliance: three current and three former employees. He is their chief spokesman.

This is true... it was Anonymous had reported.

Hi Bill. While I appreciate that in the context of this specific paragraph you're right - you did include the words "Anonymous reports".

However, if you take two steps back and look at your Serpo.org website from the perspective of the average person - you have presented this information with the obvious bias that YOU BELIEVE and want to encourage others TO BELIEVE that it all is FACT.

Which we all have so painfully discovered that it is NOT based on FACT. It is HEARSAY - at best. And that is giving you the benefit of the doubt with respect to your direct involvement, and motives.

Always,
Shawnna

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Re: Serpo Gravity.

Originally posted by sdrumrunner

That means the calculated measurement for G on Serpo is almost 600% greater than has been measured on earth. A significant discrepancy indeed.

sdrumrunner,

Never mind. I was confused at first I see your talking about the Gravitational constant and given the history and debate about that I can see what your talking about with the Binary system affecting the G (Gravitational constant).

www.npl.washington.edu...

In 1686 Isaac Newton realized that the motion of the planets and the moon as well as that of a falling apple could be explained by his Law of Universal Gravitation, which states that any two objects attract each other with a force equal to the product of their masses divided by the square of their separation times a constant of proportionality. Newton estimated this constant of proportionality, called G, perhaps from the gravitational acceleration of the falling apple and an inspired guess for the average density of the Earth.

However, the Gravitational constant is the estimate of proportionality. And for all intents and purposes it is not very constant. And like you, I would expect that the structure of the system in question and its relation to other systems would be factors affecting the Gravitational constant.

So when I stated that there were no inconsistencies with the Surface Gravity given for Serpo considering its size and Mass compared to Earth , I still believe that to have been an accurate statement.

I am still confused as to how you figured that the Gravitational constant of Serpo would be 600% more than that of Earth however. Would you explain that more clearly for me ?

From the numbers that we are given , and from my own previous posts on this matter I know that Serpo would be denser than the Earth.

Early in this century Albert Einstein developed his theory of gravity called General Relativity in which the gravitational attraction is explained as a result of the curvature of space-time. This curvature is proportional to G.

In that context , I would be more comfortable adjusting the given Mass or the radius of the planet as opposed to altering the G (Gravitational Constant).

For instance your calculations are largely based on unknown data. We really don't know the radius of Serpo in meters. Does Serpo bulge at the equator like Earth does?

The Gravitational constant is used to determine Mass. So I just am confused as to how you would use the Mass and radius in meters of Serpo to say that the discrepancy of the gravitational constant is 600% higher than measured from Earth.

When the volume of Serpo and Mass given would only equate to a planet that has a higher density of around 8-10 % that of Earth.

One person has estimated the surface Gravity should be 8.3m/s^2 , and your estimating it at around 10.0m/s^2.

The thing I was getting at was that the Surface Gravity of 9.6m/s^2 given for Serpo is very reasonable considering that even though Serpo has less Mass than the Earth , the intensity of the gravity(of Serpo) at the surface would be greater than the intensity of Earth's gravity at the surface due to the Radius to Mass ratio (Mass/Radius^2 results in a larger number when plugging in Serpo numbers compared to Earth's).

The reason being that Surface gravity is dependant on Mass and Radius, for instance Jupiter is over 300+ times the mass of Earth , yet its surface gravity is only about 2.3 times that of Earth because Jupiter has a large radius. If Jupiter was the size of Earth it would have thousands(?) of times the Surface gravity of Earth.

[edit on 3-2-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
You know Guys,

This thread has been real entertaining. Most people have been logical to explain how it may be real. Most are young and very bright from my observations. I just want to interject some things here. How important is this information? How is it going to change your life? Most people believe in ET on this Forum, however will this information heel the millions upon millions of children who suffer from disease and starvation on this planet? How will the SERPO sagas help us as a human race better itself? Humanity has always needed help. Personally I thing this story is just bunk as most youngters call it. If this story is for real then I am glad to have a new neighbor. It would be nice to ask for some medicine for our children. The starvation problem is up to us as a human race.

This post is just a reminder check on the real world.

[edit on 3-2-2006 by Truthforall]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   

From Home Page of Serpo.org
Logically there are four possibilities:

1) Anonymous is a prankster and the reported data is either all invented or culled from other sources and added to a wild novelistic story.

2) Anonymous is operating to a planned agenda and the information is deliberately distorted, but contains a core of extraordinary truth.

3) Anonymous is doing his best to report data from an indirect source (personal notes, his own short or long term memory, or another person), but accidental errors, omissions and additions have occurred.

4) Anonymous is reporting everything faithfully and accurately as best as he can present it.

Only possibility (1) means everything should be rejected. The other three necessarily mean that the reports deserve close attention

Shawnna, I'll let Bill speak for himself, but I think it's quite clear from the above that Bill gives the best 4 possibilities as to the Serpo Story. Everything I've heard Bill say is that he's not convinced that Serpo is fact, though he leans towards possibility #2 (80% true 20% disinfo). I believe Bill has stated that everyone should come to their own conclusions but he encourages everyone to keep an *open* mind to the possibilities.

Bill hasn't been given any proof, will probably never get any from Anonymous unless the mythical photos somehow show up. So I agree with you that all we have is hearsay. I'll patiently wait until this thing either blows up or until the day (or year) hearsay gives way to proof.

Originally posted by Shawnna

Hi Bill. While I appreciate that in the context of this specific paragraph you're right - you did include the words "Anonymous reports".

However, if you take two steps back and look at your Serpo.org website from the perspective of the average person - you have presented this information with the obvious bias that YOU BELIEVE and want to encourage others TO BELIEVE that it all is FACT.

Which we all have so painfully discovered that it is NOT based on FACT. It is HEARSAY - at best. And that is giving you the benefit of the doubt with respect to your direct involvement, and motives.

Always,
Shawnna

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truthforall
If this story is for real then I am glad to have a new neighbor in the solar system. It would be nice to ask for some medicine for our children. The starvation problem is up to us as a human race.

Hate to rain on your parade because if this story is true we are in big trouble. These aliens can't do anything about a blood clot, I don't think they can get anyone an asprine either.

They also had a decade to make clones but couldn't seem to bioengineer anything agreeable to eat. So yes we should feed our children.

As for welcome to the neighborhood.....these little lovelies make humans as a race look like saints! They committed REAL genocide! They wiped out an ENTIRE RACE! Let me see your war face!

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasualOne

Originally posted by Truthforall
If this story is for real then I am glad to have a new neighbor in the solar system. It would be nice to ask for some medicine for our children. The starvation problem is up to us as a human race.

Hate to rain on your parade because if this story is true we are in big trouble. These aliens can't do anything about a blood clot, I don't think they can get anyone an asprine either.

They also had a decade to make clones but couldn't seem to bioengineer anything agreeable to eat. So yes we should feed our children.

As for welcome to the neighborhood.....these little lovelies make humans as a race look like saints! They committed REAL genocide! They wiped out an ENTIRE RACE! Let me see your war face!

Love the humor.

It appears there is no need for war paint for we can kill our own kind just as fast. If the story is true, they can do wonders in advancement for humanity. How about it Bill or should I say Ce.......

My post was just for ones own reflection about life. No real response needed. However. feel free since this is a discussion froum. Perhaps a different thread? Seems like this thread may be dead shortly.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by enhancedesign
So I agree with you that all we have is hearsay.

Thank you VERY much!

Now - my question is, if in fact, all we have is hearsay, why aren't 99.9% of the very intelligent folks in this forum asking themselves these two very simple, but VERY important questions:

1. WHO is Anonymous
2. WHY are we being fed this story, at this particular point, in our humanity's history?

Those are the two answers that I am trying to ascertain. I do believe that Bill, has the information that could get us to answer #1, and with that, I believe we could ascertain the answer to #2.

Given this, it is extremely important to ask yourself why Bill wouldn't want us to have the answers to these two questions? Perhaps it is because his underlying philosophical bias is directing his actions? I do believe this is the case with Bill Ryan, AND I do believe he was chosen by Anon BECAUSE of his underlying philosophical bias and mental training that makes him a very nice candidate for this particular mission.

And to help you continue this thought process...... someone, much more intelligent than I, shared the following quote with me tonight:

Henry Kissinger said,

"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."

Henry Kissinger speaking at Evian, France, May 21, 1992 Bilderbergers meeting. Unbeknownst to Kissinger, his speech was taped by a Swiss delegate to the meeting".

The bold emphasis above is my own.

Feel free to go to this website for more info that you may find helpful in thinking about the two questions I've presented above. Of course, you must have an open mind and be truly committed to finding the answers!

www.americanchronicle.com...

I do not know if the "outside threat from beyond" will be real, or promulgated, but it doesn't really matter. The bottom line is this is about CONTROL by the PTB - in either scenario.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna

Always,
Shawnna

Guys, This thread is a mile long and we're no nearer the 'truth'. We can keep delving into conjectures, arguments, guesses surmises, inferences, speculation, rumor, gossip, assumptions, suppositions and so on.
THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT UNLESS PROJECT SERPO IS OFFICALLY DISCLOSED BY THE GOVERNMENT, WE'LL NEVER KNOW FOR CERTAIN. PERIOD.

[edit on 3-2-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   
You're absolutely correct. Please read my post just above yours as I think that is the CORE issue here.

Dig deeper, my friend. Dig deeper.

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join