It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 203
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

a news article about a lead nasa employee. kinda interesting.
a good read.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
CasualOne,

I wasn't doubting your intelligence in any way but thanks for your detailed description on why I should be convinced that you _are_ very intelligent.

I'm also very interested in this whole Serpo affair but I'm certainly not expecting definitive proof coming through these channels. Do you really expect that if they wanted to show you this is true that this thread on ATS will make it happen?

If this turns out to be the start of true disclosure then that's great, but I'm quite sure that it won't be Victor or Bill Ryan who'll be bringing the message.

Let's say Bill Ryan tells us his source and he tells us its been sent by Bush Sr.

A. Would you believe that?

B. Would that prove Serpo is true.

You're asking for proof, and if you'd given it some real thought you'd soon realise it's impossible for him to prove this story on Serpo.org or ATS. All we can do is enjoy the ride and draw our own conclusions.

Bill doesn't even know if it's real, how can he convince you it is real.

-------------------------

Added instead of a new post.

-------------------------

It's a fact that this info is being brought to us over email. No Documents have been added, just copy and paste text for all we know.

Let's assume that A: This is being leaked or B: This is true disclosure.

A: Would someone with first hand knowledge or in other words with the highest Top Secret clearance risk sending a self confessed computer newbie this data over unsecure email?

Would the risk of using unsecure methods be worth knowing that it's quite easy to setup a safe and secure way of getting this info in the hands of a respected ufologist?

B: Would any data given to us via Bill or Victor ever really prove to us that this info is true? In my opinion as much as I admire the way Bill is handling this it's never going to prove to us that this is real and can be concidered true disclosure.

Would a report written via email and going through god knows how many hands ever convince a skeptic? Even if this story is true then I simply can't see Bill ever prove it really happened.

Before people scream you're just a skeptic so you'll never accept anything. I'm 100% sure we're not alone even though I've never seen true proof. The story as told by Victor and now Bill just doesn't cut it for me. That doesn't imply I don't follow this ongoing saga cause it sure as hell been a interesting ride so far.

[edit on 3/2/06 by Tricky4u]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tricky4u
CasualOne,
Let's say Bill Ryan tells us his source and he tells us its been sent by Bush Sr.

A. Would you believe that?

B. Would that prove Serpo is true.

I don't know about CasualOne, but for me that would bring it all together on the side of being a lot more credibile. I would believe Bill. He doesn't strike me as a liar or a hoaxer.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
OK everyone.....I submitted a FOIA request for any info on Project Serpo and guess what?? I got a response from the DIA !! ( my wife freaked out when she saw a letter from the DIA for me! ) heres the letter I got verbatim: (names and numbers withheld for privacy)

U-4,500/DAN-1A (FOIA) Jan 30 2006

Dear Mr. XXXXXXX

We have received your Freedom of Information Act request for records concerning Project Serpo and assigned it case number XXXX-XXXX. Please use this number in all future correspondence with us about this matter.

There is a substantial delay in processing requests, and it is impossible for us to forecast when your case will be completed. We solicit your patience and understanding and assure you that we will process your request as soon as possible. Please contact Mr. XXXXX XXXXXX, 555-555-1234 with any questions or for future information.

Sincerley,

XXXXXXXX X. XXXXXXXX
Chief, Public Access Branch

I wonder if they will send me the whole 3000 page report ??

now all I have to do is wait for the report. $10 says I will get it before Anon releases all of his info !!

[edit on 3-2-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Wouldn't the Eben's 'palm pilot'---which tell them what to do---have a clock on it?

In the story I didn't hear any reports that the Ebens had any problem with time themselves.

Team didn't have one because they wouldn't have understood how to use it.

Re sundials: Big Ben is still ticking away with some public appreciation even though we use atomic clocks.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey

now all I have to do is wait for the report. $10 says I will get it before Anon releases all of his info !!

Hi Alpha,

At least the DIA are not denying its existence! Thanks for sharing the info, it'll be really interesting to see what you get in return.

Best Wishes

J

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna
Regardless of whether or not Bill heard this from his own source or someone else - Bill is hearing and reporting EXACTLY what the PBT want Bill to hear and report.

And you *know* this how, exactly? That's not a rhetorical question, either... I'd really like to hear your answer.

It seems all of your posts over the past several days have been full of claims such as this one, yet to my knowledge you've never provided one shred of proof that the "PTB" are intimately tied into Bill's motivations, let alone whether or not the "PTB" even exist! Because of that, I'm now seeing your posts as nothing more than attempts to antagonize Bill.

You seem intelligent enough to be able to differentiate between belief and Undisputed Fact, yet unfortunately your posts seem to be favoring the latter. Is that the case, or am I way off base here?

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Sources And Methods

Originally posted by Bill Ryan
I am as certain as I can be that this account is credible. For those for who are unfamiliar with it, I state it here in full (verbatim from the website, which was verbatim from my source's correspondence):

Bill, thanks again. I appreciate your helping me to better understand your thinking in all this and get a better feel for where your information is coming from.

I don't want to misinterpret anything, so please forgive me if it seems like I'm asking you to repeat yourself.

I want to make sure I understand your relationship to this source.

Colonel Of Truth

Originally posted by Bill Ryan
This information, reported verbatim below, was supplied to Bill Ryan personally by an active duty Air Force Lieutenant Colonel assigned to the Pentagon.

4. Do you have direct, personal contact with this source?

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by gingerlad
At least the DIA are not denying its existence!

Very true...but they could later return a reply of: "sorry we could not find the info you requested"

But the reponse time from sending the email to receiving the letter was 16 days. Not too bad.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by YYZZYY
It seems all of your posts over the past several days have been full of claims such as this one, yet to my knowledge you've never provided one shred of proof that the "PTB" are intimately tied into Bill's motivations, let alone whether or not the "PTB" even exist! Because of that, I'm now seeing your posts as nothing more than attempts to antagonize Bill.

Im glad I was not the only one to notice this. I did not point it our earlier because I couldnt think of a way of saying it nicely. We all have good intentions here im sure, just sometimes we need to keep eachother in check.

Originally posted by Majic
Colonel Of Truth
4. Do you have direct, personal contact with this source?

After the contact 'confirmed' the Serpo story, he has become unreachable. Not answering to e-mails, etc. Assumed silenced.

Brief thoughts on the possible "big picture".

I noticed someone posted something similar to what I had planned to post here, but I will post anyway (diff). A brief theory on all of this.

Assuming that Anon is for reall, and that at least the core of the Serpo story is real, then this is really the begining of Disclosure.
Why now? My dad was just asking me... Why start disclosure now?
Space is becoming more and more accessible. Russia, Japan, and China are all planning on going to the moon in the near future (years) (Iran has a fledgeling space program). Private trips to space will ramp up in the next 5-10 years as new technology decreases the cost of the ships and lowers the 'ticket' price.
From all the traffic space will get in the next 5-15 years, there will undoubtebly be some people (private flights) coming back with video or photo of undisputable ET evidence. Many astronauts have supposedly "seen things" just about everytime they have been up there.
If the world found out about the reality of ETs in a shocking way such as amateur video from a private flight, it may be too much to swallow- too fast.
What better way to "aclimate" the masses then by starting with a 'small' group first (Victor's List, UFO field). The group that is most open to the Idea of ETs.
Assuming Anonymous is for real, the "aclimation" process has stages. Stage one could be Serpo.org. Stage two? Real photos, which would not really change much (they are just pictures on the internet, nothing really concrete- but it is something). I wont speculate further, you can probably fill in your blanks

I'll leave it at that. Now this little amateur investigator has to go eat dinner cuz mommas calling.

[edit on 3-2-2006 by Unplugged]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hi everyone! This is a little bit weird but I can't "see" any of Bill Ryan's posts - is this happening to anyone else?

I've searched through the thread and they are just are gone? I also did a Search by Member Name and it brings up a lists of posts by Bill Ryan but when I click on a specific post - it is blank??

I haven't changed any of my settings so am wondering if I have a glitch or is this happening to anyone else?

Thanks!

Shawnna

[edit on 3-2-2006 by Shawnna]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

You seem intelligent enough to be able to differentiate between belief and Undisputed Fact, yet unfortunately your posts seem to be favoring the latter. Is that the case, or am I way off base here?

It's funny but you 'sound' an awful lot like Victor - yes THE Victor - Serpo Anon's original PAWN? I admit though that it could be just me! I'm seeing a 'conspiracy' everywhere these days! Guess that's what "Serpo" does do one's brain after a while!

To answer your question - I believe I'm quite capable of differentiating between belief and undisputed fact. But you know what? I promised my "Bill Ryan" source that I would protect their privacy so I can't tell you how I "know" all of this!

Always,
Shawnna

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I can't believe you guys are still taking this seriousley. I was following the Serpo thread on the BBC message board until It was deleted. A bunch of guys from Bristol University in England have admitted hoaxing this together with the Ryan guy. Cmon people wise up .

[edit on 3-2-2006 by alien hunter]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Ehhh... you deleted Bill's posts???

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

Originally posted by Shawnna
This is a little bit weird but I can't "see" any of Bill Ryan's posts - is this happening to anyone else?

No it is not, and yes it is that way for everyone. I did it, they need to either put up, or shut up.

I'm on a witch hunt

Well, this is an interesting turn of events.

Care to elaborate?

Is this the concensous of all of the mods, admin, and amigos?

[edit on 2/3/06 by redmage]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien hunter
I can't believe you guys are still taking this seriousley. I was following the Serpo thread on the BBC message board until It was deleted. A bunch of guys from Bristol University in England have admitted hoaxing this together with the Ryan guy. Cmon people wise up .

[edit on 3-2-2006 by alien hunter]

A link or two to verify this would be appreciated.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien hunter
A bunch of guys from Bristol University in England have admitted hoaxing this together with the Ryan guy.

A link or two to verify this would be appreciated.

He is talking about that dumb kid a while back that claimed to be Anon, and that this was all a project for school. Alien hunter is just living in the past

[edit on 3-2-2006 by Unplugged]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
It gets better. Advisor Moderator's post is gone too.

Did a search of the BBS Boards using Serpo and Hoax and the two together. Nothing.

Holy Hoaxes Batman, we've been had.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Yes I see them too. But I can tell you when Shawnna raised the flag, they were not there. I am absolutely sure of that. Moderator, what is going on?

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Howdy! This is my first post. I have been here from the start. I'm a Viet Nam vet, and have had many experiences through out my life ...some are right out of the most popular ufo books. A Creature that messed with me , Orange globes while on duty, a awesome craft viewed by me and two friends. One really weird encounter with a UFO while traveling in the Angeles national forest with a friend that looked like a giant lighted "thing" that went behind a hill, and when I yelled to stop! stop! ( (we were in a car going to a camp site at late night..) we pulled over and went to the location that I saw this thing and the last we remember was a Giant alien head "like cloud" in the sky real low...( and more) ...plus many more weird things that I have experienced that I won't mention here at this time.
I called an 81 year old X Marine that worked in the pentagon during the time of the Serpo tale. I called just a couple of days ago..after following this story from the beginning..I put it off ..but thought ..what the hay!..Anyway I asked him (he's 81 now) if you'd ever heard of a name or mention of SERPO ..a project or anything that mentioned that name ( he had the highest clearance) ..there was dead air for a long time ...then he said , there are some things I can't talk about..that was the tome of the sr-71 blah blah blah blah,,he named all kinds of things that went on ( that we know about) ..any way I said , well if you come up with something on SERPO let me know,,its real important.

anyway (again , that’s my .02 worth ) Ruff

new topics

top topics

<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join