It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to control People

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Crusader, yes there is a sort of apathy or maybe just resignation that the only stand one can make is to stand alone or with a small group of social outcasts. Throughout history those who make a stand for justice against the status quo pay a heavy price and even when we're told the stories of these heros we're left with no doubt of that heavy price needing to be paid. Rather than these tales inspiring us to "fight for right" we're left with a disinsentive to "stick our necks out".

The now rare, respected employer that provides fair wages and conditions at a cost to his own profits then usually finds he also has to pay an extra price by lossing support from councils and related industries and is left with the choise of going under or lowering wages and conditions. Again the monster of "growth" must be fed. Enough just isn't enough anymore, it's seen as socially irresposable to not feed the never satisfied "economy".

I do think this is an importand tread, not in that it could change the world but by making readers aware that there are controles put on us from family dynamics to world policies, that admitting it is nothing to be ashamed of and that there are people "out there" who appreciate and support any little efforts they make to "do the right thing for the right reason" rather than following the herd over the moral cliff.

I for one have been bouyed to know there are people like yourself and Orangetom "out there" and thank all contributers for sharing their examples of how and why people are controled.

The topic is far from being exhausted and I do hope that people continue to add their views and concidered opinions to the thread.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Do you know what the underground economy is????

Of course i know what the underground economy is, alot of people worldover,noit only in america, take an active part in providing and earning revenue in their businesses, without reporting their profits, and it's hidden from the federal government otherwise, to some extent, others, like the originator of this thread, use offshore havens to deflect, or pay little or no tax, legally. don't want to blow my cover hehe...

Umm by the way suzy, do you know modern democracy is not even democracy as such? it's somewhat a hybrid of autocracy, aristocracy, and dictatorship in a sense.. You will see evidence of it, right through. have you ever wonder why, in the western democracies, ala america, and the Uk, there are two parties to choose from the republican,. and the democrats? In the U.K: it's either labour, or the Conservatives otr the toiies? hmm. They don't give you much choice in choosing the lesser of two evils don't they?
I think we have digressed from the whole democracy thing, for eg" the grand master, of democracy, greece, and other ancient civilizations, don't even resemble the sham we call democracy today.
Bless
Crusader

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
OH yes, Crusader, I am fully aware that modern "DEMOCRACY" is the opiate of the people. Makes the people think their evil leaders are their own fault and they're less likely to behead them. "AH, we'll get it right next time."

When the currency is bad it doesn't matter which side of the same coin you offer, I'm not investing with it.

I'm a first generation Australian of Eastern European decent, there aren't many systems my people and nation haven't experienced. Saddly the equity and quality of life in this country today is still pushing it to wipe out fond memouries of life under Tito.

Poor old Australia keeps trying to buck the Two Party System but it stupidly does it with "defectors" from that system that murder the idea of a better way before the people can learn to believe it's possible.

Mind you being aware that the majority of people are selfish, dishonest, unthinking, easily indoctrinated etc, I never thought that democracy as we're sold it was a good idea. Above average, by definition is the MINORITY. Of course the selfish, dishonest etc. of the world, who also have power, then use this fact of life to justify their camoflaged dictatorships.

I fully believe that Biblical advice to obey masters, rulers etc. was because God knew what we were in for and wanted to save as many as possible from the horrors of futile rebellions. The democracy mongers of today love to chant "freedom" without letting people concider that there is a freedom of spirit, mind, and body and that often the most free body is the least free spirit and troubled mind.

I do believe there is a season for every purpose under heaven but the trick is to not be fooled by airconditioning.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Sometimes Bloody revolutions are needed in order to rid the world of tryants, dictators, etc, don't you think? Check out the French revolution, the Jacobins didn't like the atrocities of the ruling monarchy , and they needed to get them out of power, thus you had the French revolt, this revolt spread to the colonies, which led to the first independent Black nation in the western world, that being Haiti, in 1801. Anyway, the bible is full of revolutions, covert or in the open, which the people needed to get rid of their dictators.

Bless

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
You posted:

"Anyway, the bible is full of revolutions, covert or in the open, which the people needed to get rid of their dictators. "

Im curious as I seemed to have missed this concept...where..chapter and verse... is there a example of revolution in the bible..I know of one ..I just dont quite see it in the manner in which you speak. I may be wrong here but I dont seem to see it in the manner of which you speak.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I took the woman I am seeing to lunch today and she related to me this story.
She is a Apartment Manager and this even happened this morning. A upset caller was giving one of her staff a difficult time on the phone so she took over the call. The caller wanted to know why her apartments were not doing anything special for Hurricane Katrina victims. Her reply was that she was not aware that they were required to do so..perhapsed he should call around to find some apartments who were doing so. No he stated..he wanted to live there. She told him that they were not under any obligation to do so...anything special as he was inquiring about. The caller got continually irate with her so she told him she had a number to which he could get answers....her boss. She gave him the number and called her boss to give him a heads up. He handled the call and called her back announcing that this caller didnt like him at all.
It seems that the government handouts are running out and some people are looking for a angle ...a control mechanism ...to continue on handouts as someones expense...preferably someone other than their own initiatives. This attempt at control failed. FEMA is cutting off the handouts so people are having to scramble to get housing.
Apparently this conduct is going on under the visual screens of most people in the country. It too is an attempt at control ..just a poor attempt at control.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
the very word democracy ..from Greek..it breaks down ..to

Demos..man

Cretine..(spelling) creates.

Man creates...democracy.

This is very different from a republic and we see the fruit happinging all around us of democracy.

And to the repubic from which it stands..

The United States shall gaurantee to each state in the Union a republican form of Government.

Very different from a democracy..this concept is not taught in public schools anymore. This too is control.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Handouts, I agree with you Orangetom, are a form of control, a state of welfare, keeps people hooked onto it, like a drug, and thus they will never decide to lift a finger and help themselves, oh yes, their govt will help them, why work/ You see how broken the system will become? Look at the state of Germany, the great welfare state, they have made it so convenient that they are in deep debt, and the economy is stagnant? Situation similar to America? yes. ?

Debt is another form of control, creditcards, loans, etc? what are your thoughts?

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Well spoken olde man..well spoken. Yes definitely debt is a very powerful control.

I am aware of what is happening in Germany as my mother is German and keeps in touch with the folks in the Olde Country. I hear her relate the stories from there.
Yes ..to many give aways ..not good for personal initiative.
Years ago I had my own brother living with me and over a period of time he stopped paying rent and it went on and on ..never bought food..but always had beer ..eventually pot..too. but no money. Ate my food left me with alot of bills to pay alone. I finally told him to leave. Should have done it a year earlier. He was actually insulted ..thought I did him wrong ..I couldnt believe it. I was so dumb..I didnt realize at first that his pot habits were putting my security clearence at jeopardy. I though I was loving my brother. I was screwing myself and he wasnt loving....just consuming. I let him control me by guilt and obligation on my part. Dumb thing to do in this case. I was not really giving him a hand up...booting him out was giving him a hand up ...thats what I learned.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Riding my moped to work awhile back I saw a advertisement on the side of a public transport bus. It was a advertisement for the welfare department. I was shocked. Since when does the welfare department have to advertise to insure job security? New customers? Do I have my thinking backwards. Is the economy doing well enough that the government welfare people think they will be out of jobs ...if unemployment doesnt continue. Is this control to maintain job security..at public expense.????
Must be something wrong with the way I think.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Absolutely nothing wrong with your thinking man! Anyway, this welfare scheme is real deep... skin deep as well. I am of an african american background, traveled the world over, and it's like, #, africa, and some parts of the world, black people, some of them, like they way they are! conditioned, especially in some of the western african states and the subsaharan states, to accept AID as a normal part of the economic system, anyway, instead of getting them back to their feet and becoming selfsufficent, because if they do become selfsufficent they may not have any need of you again, it's cheaper to keep them in a debt cycle. You see, what is happening? Take for example the credit card fiasco,? the amount of people who are caught up with paying for everything with their credit cards, when one maxes out, they go and get another, damn the average american has about 3-4 cards in their name, and they seem to be all max out at some time, and the intrest rates on these lil monsters are staggering.. Did the bible mention about the sin of usury>? or is it the Islamic Quaran?

Bless

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
Listening to the news last night about the new pick for the Supreme Court of the United States. I dont even recall the persons name but the wagons are already circling.

Pay particular attention to this event because the real motive behind Supreme Court nominations and the nature of the struggle is not being told to the public.
Remember my post about "Occult Hidden Esoteric " and the true nature of politics. This one has been going on for some time but in my time it is only recently becoming obvious as to the true nature of the machine.

Notice that every time a nominee is picked for the office of Justice on the Supreme Court the issue always in the news media over and over again circles around Roe vs Wade and abortion. This issue is the public face that politics wants you to see. It is not the true face of what is actually happening.
What politicians and merchandizers know ..and politics is merchandizing ...is that the dedicing factor in the American Economy is the female..not the male. In states with high electorial vote counts the women decide the bulk of the issues. In stores ..you can see that there are about seven times more products directed twords women than men..meaning that the woman decides much of what is purchased in our economy...not the male. Women often have two incomes from which to decide what is purchased...thiers if they work and their mans if they have a man..not usually the other way around. . This means that economically and hence politicially the woman is the key vote to get at election time not the male. Males have become second class citizens in the political arena by virtue of what I am about to describe.
This means womens issues ..period. The female vote must be programmed around a totally womans issue not a mans issue. Hence the importance of Roe vs Wade..and who does or does not get on the Supreme Court of the United States. The Supreme Court Bench is the sacred/holy icon of political power because it means access to womens votes. Roe vs Wade is the mechanism by which the democrat party gains access to the votes it needs. Notice they do not make this line of thought public. They avoid this. Notice also that the Republicans do not make this line of thought public either. Silence on this view. This is the occult hidden concealed esoteric nature of the body politic preying on public ignorance. This is the control agent ..used by both sides not just one.
The Repubicans would like to use Roe vs Wade or a issue with the same results and mechanism but thier voting base just does not lend itself to this kind of emotionalism. Dont ever think that the Republicans are that conservative..this too is control.
Roe vs Wade has become the very litmus test for whether a person is qualified for a position on the judicial bench or any other public office. The issues are never are you qualified for the office by experience or such but what is your stance on Roe vs Wade or abortion. Talk about phoneys ...talk about default settings. This is the "contol mechanism" to allow others to play through unhindered. You people should know better. It is used to eliminate or neuter the competition without the public even being aware of it. Talk about a stupid bunch of people.
The positions on the Supreme Court of the United States and the appellate courts or any court appointment are about votes and the control mechanism for these and any public office is Roe vs Wade/abortion. Its about control. Votes means control. Control means votes. Watch these events unfold before your very eyes and listen carefully to what is "not said" about control.
If it has not already happened, watch closely the postings on this board and the PTS portions of this blog. Watch the two sides go for each others throats and use the herd mentality. Watch the emotional Jerk off techniques the "victimization" the use of the "Poor victims " to play through while others stand pat. Then contrast all of that with the view presented in this post. Above all ...look for what is missing...the whole card...which makes all the other cards plain. You are going to see quite a show...like wildlife in its natural habitat...all responding to a program which isnt thiers.
The conservative christians are just as dumb as the liberals. They fail to realize that the body politic does not care about the unborn ..which is the main focus of thier conservative agenda. The body politic republican and democrat care about votes not any kind of conservative morality. The Republicans will burn the backsides off the coservative voting base if it becomes necessary down the road. The democrats dont have to worry about it as much ..their voting base is much more malleable.

Buckle up and enjoy the show..its going to get hot this time around but remember about control...and how it is done. The true nature of politics is "Occult" and about control.

Thanks,
Orangetom

Duh! You control people with what they/we know, and politics and mind control is way easy. I mean even Nick Carter knows a thing or two about psychology, it's dumb to assume people in goverment or running world don't know anything either. I mean com'n a BSB knows. It's in all the books I've read about it.
"A World Lit Only By Fire"-Willam Manchaster
"Analects of Confuscious"-Arthur Willey
"The Tao of War"-Tao Te Chang
"Symbol and Theory:..."-John Skurpuski
"The Federalist Papers"
"The Anti-Federalist Papers"
"The Prinicipal of Population"-T.L. Malthus.
-Don't get making observations about Tour Programs, music videos, and m y 100+ magazine collection.:O- Happy Turkey Day, and Thanksgiving!

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I was working my way to this site earlier today and noticed the board on

" why the left think the media bias is controlled by the right and the right think the media bias is controlled by the left."

Scrolling through the posts on this board it became quickly obvious how many people thought of the dichomoty between the two..left and right ...as a control technique on the public.

Some good posts on that board too.
Thought some of you would like to take a look at this one.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Someone at work gave me this book about Billy Graham. I am not particularly enamoured of Billy Graham but I thought I'd have a go at this book.

Billy Graham and His Friends

by Cathy Burns

I have known for years now that something was a bit off about Billy Graham and couldnt quite put my finger on it.

What little I knew about Christianity was that Christians will never be well recieved by the powers of this world. They never have been as a matter of historical record. Outside of a few places or people in this world they are not well recieved.
So how does this explain that Billy Graham is well recieved in this world wherever he travels.?? Even in the days of the Communists he was well recieved in these nations. A very strange phenomonon.
This contrasts widely with what is written in the Bible about the followers of Christ.
I am only about a third of the way through this book but this confirms some of what I had thought for years. I just never had many specifics concerning this phenomonon.
Any thoughts from some of you ..especially in the control arena on this topic line???

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The world, that is of the father of the lie, loves and rewards false prophets, priests and teachers but none as much as those who twist and pervert the message of Christ.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Yes...Suzy ..I think so too. Right on target you are. Amen.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
from my perspective, attempting to twist every conversation into a sermon on the infallibility of the modern Christian faith is nothing more than trying to control the conversation. Not that I think that Christianity isn't all about controlling people because I believe that even Christians will admit to that - they just believe that it is the will of G-d to do that. I do not believe G-d is that small.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Al, it seems to me that your perspective has the taint of Catholisism and other religions that have drifted from the Christian message.

Shareing, freely, our perspective of the world, is less a sermon than Anti-Christians going on and on about how stupid and unreasoned we are to have a faith they claim is the root cause of all the worlds woes.

Constantly, falsely accussing Christians of being controled, blindly lead sheep and worse, on any thread that discusses world/human problems, is clearly an attempt to direct people looking for understanding, away from The Bible, controling the effectivness of a source from which to gain perspective.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Thank you for that most perfect example.

I rest my case.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
That's it Al. You take control. You make sure that all faith based perspectives on how people are controled are seen as redundent. Unless of course it's to tell people that all faiths are just invented to control people.....Nah, somehow I think you made my point....but if you want to read up the thread you can see I don't twist religion into everything but simply shared my honest opinion in responce to Orangetom and YOU.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join