It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to control People

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimJazz
The way to control someone is through emotion. If you can control someone's emotions then you're home free.

Oh I so agree and offer this as one current, internationally topical issue people can relate with, to highlight that fact-
Consider the practical response to the emotional effect of saying-,
"Our" " Boys" "risking their lives" to "defend us" from "terrorists" and bring "democracy" to the Iraqy "people",
- as oppossed to-,
"soldiers", "mercenarys" and "private contractors" "employed" by "politicians" and "big business" to "execute 'their' orders" for reasons "commercially in confidence".

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Thanks for yor post on the other page. I have been busy here with the weekend and havent had time to post back.
I was busting a gut here in laughter when you posted about women dressing for women...as this is a lesson finally brought home in dating older women most of my life. It has been quite a education.
Agree about not wanting the concept of staying home to raise kids not being on the program..though it seems to have backfired somewhat as many women here in the USA are choosing to go back to that formula in raising thier children. Same with abortion..many are choosing to have their children ..in or out of wedlock rather than abort. In otherwords they are not buying into thier mothers and grandmothers liberation mantras. It seems with some this has finally come back around full circle. I am at somewhat of a loss to explain this return back to mothering phenomonon. I dont think they like to put this out in the form of polls as they do so much other liberation drivel.
Also agree ..the leathal force of mind and emotions..some are quite good at it as many men are not conditioned to not bite on this one. The men ..most of them just cannot see through the standard settings on their "manly" dials. They are not well trained in this arena. As I've often posted on ATS...what a dumb bunch of men!!!
I understand that you are not a woman hater..I myself prefer the company of women much more than what passes for men..I just dont have alot of respect for what passes for manhood now days ..nor womanhood. Most of it is cheap merchanizing..a control mechanism.
And yes..I understand and have had experience with telling a woman she is wrong...quite right on this one. It doesnt sit well with them. The only thing you can do with most of these types of women ,if you are correct in your position, is let them hit the concrete very hard with no safety net. The education comes home much better in this manner. Same with men. This is usually a sure cure.
A good woman is to me like a fine strand of pearls, a fine wine..to be kept and held close, to be cherished and loved, savored so to speak. The thing I detest is that this merchandizing control drives this quality, this asset out of so many of them..the men too. In this manner...this control...this merchandizing... steals the very souls of people away from God and over to the methods of this world. It is to me that very thing..the stealing/ seducing of peoples souls..the Ancient term for this is Whoredom. People who know the Word..know that this word Whoredom can cover alot of ground in behaviors but always coming back to one thing..turning away from God. Merchandizing is the chief manner in which so many are turned away from God..it always has been and always will be. Combine this merchandizing with emotional claptrap and you have the perfect formula for seduction...whoredom away from the Word....except for those well grounded. Those who are salty ..the Salt of the Earth. Not the sugar.

Bach...your post concerning not being anti social. What I meant by anti social..is the concept of not buying into all the merchandizing phenomonon for which we are bombarded so frequently by so many conduits which.surrounding us. To many this is considered anti social.
For mostly religious reasons I choose not to celebrate Christmas, Easter, Halloween or even birthdays. Many people consider this anti social. You can extend this to other behaviors. If you dont join with what the group thinks or manner of behaviour ..what this or that group buys....you are anti social. I am just not intrested in most of this herd mentality. I would probably do better to say that many people who post on this thread..are more selective than most about what they do or with whom or on what they choose to spend their time. This "selectivity" is what many would consider anti social. I often watch for this particular control index when watching or listening to the news. It really stands out to me.

Thanks to all for more great posts,
Orangetom

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Orangetom, the "free" sex, pro-abortion movement took a generation to show the terrible damaging effects on the physical and mental health of women.

Some have dared to tell their daughters about things like the bonding hormone that's released by women during intercourse and childbirth ( ever noticed how hard it is for women who claim to want only casual sex then "fall in love") and how constantly fighting it's effects does harm like making it hard to bond with their children or just one man. Saddly the arts, entertainment and media that love to praise themselves for exploring controvercial issues steer clear of this controvercy.

Also a house full of unrelated male pheramones without the related males dominating, will induce girls to come into pubity earlier and be more receptive to sexual activity.

Try to get issues like these discussed in the mainstream media and the science of it is ignored and you get accused of trying to push a Christian morality. Anti-Christians hate any science that explains why God gave us rules for our wellbeing.

The media loves to tell us that throughout the history of man people have enjoyed "free" sex and it's just religious guilt trips that stop people enjoying this natural activity but they won't tell you it's the women who discover that casual sex causes real harm that go on to promote manogomy as the only truly safe sex.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   

The way to control someone is through emotion. If you can control someone's emotions then you're home free.

Exactly, and what is our most easily manipualted emotion? Fear.

All they need to control us is to have us in fear. Fear of criminals, fear of drugs, fear of poverty, fear of ridecule, fear of loneliness, fear of terrorism, terrorism of fear, fear of fear.

Out of fear comes blind patriotism; adulation of your so called "saviour" (government/worship the beast), war, racism, ignorance, apathy, hate, control.
Just the way the elite want it.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan

Oh I so agree and offer this as one current, internationally topical issue people can relate with, to highlight that fact-
Consider the practical response to the emotional effect of saying-,
"Our" " Boys" "risking their lives" to "defend us" from "terrorists" and bring "democracy" to the Iraqy "people",
- as oppossed to-,
"soldiers", "mercenarys" and "private contractors" "employed" by "politicians" and "big business" to "execute 'their' orders" for reasons "commercially in confidence".

I offered the above example of how emotions are used to polerize opinions into "opposing" camps as these are the main two views that move most people to "discuss" the issues of the current war in Iraq and while they squabble about which view is "right" or "wrong" the more important issues of how to run an effective and just military, a neccessity in the current world system, get very little concidered discussion.

While popular opinion is directed away from understanding the grey areas of wars, those opinions will have no weight with policy makers who know more than the best of "conspiracy hunters" could ever access.

Like all fields of human endeavour, the military has it's share of injustice and corruption but would you really like to live in a world without domestic police and courts just because they have some eliments of injustice and corruption?

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Thanks for your post. You posted:

"The media loves to tell us that throughout the history of man people have enjoyed "free" sex and it's just religious guilt trips that stop people enjoying this natural activity but they won't tell you it's the women who discover that casual sex causes real harm that go on to promote manogomy as the only truly safe sex."

Yes. Ive seen this one alot. What the news media and much of what passes for History today leave out is that this is quite true what they post. People did in fact historically enjoy free sex in most nations. It is just that most of these nations were pagan. What they are not telling us..especially the "experts", that they quote are trying to return us to the Pagan cultures of yesteryear. Open runaway sexuality in all its forms is paganism. Amazingly many Christians are totally ignorant of this history when they try to debate this. The term for this doctrine/dogma of open sexuality and pagansim is "The True Religion or sometimes The Restoration of the True Brotherhood". And this definitely is a religion...the question is what religion and what is the name of thier god.

As to the fear being carefully cultivated..yes I think so and it has become a carefully crafted tool to be used on the public. I am often wondeing if this new bird flu is not the latest in the fear tactic. Same with terrorism or running out of oil..et al.

Bach ..my apologies for not responding to your question about boats. No I have never built a small boat. I have thought of owning a boat myself as I like it on the water but it would be sitting here half a year not being used so I never made the move to own one. I love to see sailboats on the Chesapeake Bay here in Virgnia. There is something beautiful about a boat with sails that just isnt in motor powered boats. Also alot of sailboats tend to have very beautiful woodwork on them. Wood is a very beautiful creation by God and no plastic or metal will give the natural beauty that is just so with wood. Wood is high maintnence on a boat but it is still beautiful no doubt.
There is to me such a beautiful grace to a sailboat that is not in most conventionally powered boats.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I think history speaks for itself when I say the following. Is seems the most effective way to control people is with a gun in your hand, and that is unfortunate. But more importantly who wants to control others, seems we have a hard enough time controlling ourselves.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
control people with a gun in your hand..it is most effective but not long term effecient as the communists found out. The most effective way to control people is to control thier thoughts. This way they mostly decide to do what you limit them to do. What you have to do is mark those who are not in your fold and why. To identify them. This is one of the functions of public education...identify those who dont fit the mold and why. Those in the mold..keep them there.
Television, moviesm, media, peer groups ,politics, etc etc ,even churchs are all part of the control group....functioning as a whole for a predetermined direction and destination. Its up to us to determine how much we will tolerate...even someone with a gun...and history bears out that this..someone with a gun is effective only so long.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
It astounds me how chock full the entertainment, educational and news media is of "expert" OPINIONS that "disprove" God, despite the stories and entertainments having to 'reach' to justify introducing the topic and despite so many other "experts" holding the opposite view.

Those who don't believe God is a human construct don't get equal media time and those who are given a voice usually have, or are presented as having, some sort of oddity that makes their opinion fall flat against the opinions of the slick, handsome, witty pushers of the Anti-God "faith".

The fear of being labled foolish, superstitious or other social insults like "unevolved" as well as the threat that funding or even jobs could be lost, then makes it hard to find others who will express their opinion that there is a sound case for God.

Just enough of the case for The Creator God is circulated to deceive the people of 'popular' opinion into believing they have formed their own opinion that Faith in Him has NO base in logic or science.

If God is dead we must trust man to save mankind and when that is finally proven impossible the Beast offered by the False Prophet will be worshiped by the majority.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

Orangetom, I understand what you are saying, thank you soo much for the post

Family values:

I would love to live in a perfect world where the man worked and the woman stayed at home tending to children. But this world also requires that the man and woman respect each other. This was the main problem that led to femnists. The men did control the women. Not all of them, but majority of them did.

I feel that a woman should work and be individualistic. Depending on someone else, even your husband, can be bad. However this is overdone by the media once again. People tend to go overboard and declare stupid things like "abortion for career sake" etc .

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Thanks for your post. I agree. I would love to live in a perfect world where women run things and take care of the men with their career earnings and bring men options thusly while they take on huge never before seen responsibilities and make themselves disposable and expendable in the manner that men have done through out the centuries while keeping this world running and operating. This is the main problem..men in their ignorance have made themselves expendable and disposable to keep this system going. Women should be taking on a bigger part of this role and taking care of men in the manner men have ignorantly done to themselves. This way men could stay home and explore thier options and including their femminie side!! See what I mean.??? About competition..I mean.???
You see Kshatreya_putrudu...I believe that women should work and be individualistic too ..as long as it makes me more comefortable from their career earnings and brings me "Options". I'd like to see a woman who will take out a insurance policy with her career earnings so that if she dies first ..I will have some kind of a "security blanket " to fall back on. Do you know many women who do this for thier man???
Do you know what happens when I apply this logic and reason to most of the women I meet...they leave or if they stay they offer me sex. Sex is easier than offering these types of commitment levels. Now who is controlling.?? Be very careful what you think is control..this too is a control mechanism. Standard issue brainwashing.
Its just that most men dont have the capacity to think of how a woman is controlling. Its too deep for them. This is why I say..what a dumb bunch of men.
The concept of male disposablity and expendability makes a joke out of the concept of female victims. Its just that once again ..most men are to dumb to figure this out..they think..like the women ..that this is what men are here to do for women. Both groups are controlled by ignorance.
Kshatreya-putrudu..I can ..as I posted on other threads...walk into any store and see on the average seven times more merchandize marketed to women than men. My point is that politically and economically this is not a victimized class of people...women..not hardly. Seven times more floor space is therefore dedicated in any store to women ..understand. Dont worry..men are way to dumb to do this math...too much sports illustrated swimsuit edition blocking thier thinking...even men with degrees.
Facts are ...when I want something of real value to me...from many of the women I know ..they would rather sleep with me than do the work and struggle it takes to give me the real value I require. It is just not within their female concept of womanhood..or what is acceptable as a woman. This is a placebo in lieu of real value in this world...it is not equality or parity or fairness or any other word you want to put on it. Sex is much easier for many women than real commitment. Much more convenient too. It is often the appearence of commitment rather than real commitment. Once again dont worry ..most men even with degrees cannot figure this one out. All women mind you are not like this but many are. A man who knows this fact will never have a "oil shortage". It is the very rare women who can operate outside of this standard mantra. Those are the ones on which to keep a eye. And yes this is a control mechanism on many a womens menus. Not all but many. Abortion is just another political placebo to keep womens votes on the string for the whore called politics. Same with sexual issues. It gaurantees womens emotions for votes....ie control. Victimization is important to this political whoredom formula

Depending on your spouse is what people do ..it is not unatural..the social roles often supplanted by politics and merchandizing/merchants whores out this natural and historical dependency. These artificial social roles of merchandizing make male female relationships disfunctional ..not functional.
I got news for you kshatreya_putrudu..my mother , grandmother , and great grandmother worked much harder all day long than most women today who claim victim status....same with the men of these times....much harder.
Women and men today have it so fantastically good.....compared to yesteryear..that they have to mess it up with psuedo divine intelligence. They cant help themselves. Its the very best that intelligent people can do for themselves.
By the way ..one of my greatest nightmares is to be stuck on a deserted island with four hundred women whose greatest talent in life is how to look pretty and indulge themselves...mostly in sex to keep others doing work for them while making these people expendable and disposable. It would be a absolute nightmare.
As you can tell I dont believe in this victim stuff so popular today with people and politics. I watch for this often ..especially around election time. It is control.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hi orangetom,

My post came off completely different to what I expected. I was in a hurry when I posted it and did not realize how it sounded.

When I said men control women..I meant in the olden days when femnism first showed up.
To begin with women were not allowed to vote because people thought that a woman was not capable of making political choices. Another example is that women were not allowed in the medical field.

What I wanted to point out from my post was that, it is good for a woman to be individualistic so that she can make her own choices. Imagine in the olden days that a women's husband forbid her to vote. She could not go against him because she depended on him. Whereas if she was independant then she could make her own choices in life.

I also know that women are not the victims. They put this upon themselves. They should have stood up long ago for equal rights. Unfortunately when woman look for equal rights they think that they should be like men. Like be able to abort their child. I would know that women are deeply attached to their children and I can imagine how much emotional pain the woman would go through killing their babies all for equal rights.

What women dont realize are that equal rights does not mean that a woman has to go through eveything a man goes through. A average woman can never be as strong as an average man, an average woman can never think practically like men. Same goes to the other side. There are things a woman can do that men can never do.

With femism, evrything once again gets controlled by the media. Women think that they should compete with men in every aspect. But they are sacrificing their womanhood for this. That is what I think is wrong. They should not fight for equal rights, what they should fight for is respect.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999

Thanks for your post. I agree. I would love to live in a perfect world where women run things and take care of the men with their career earnings and bring men options thusly while they take on huge never before seen responsibilities and make themselves disposable and expendable in the manner that men have done through out the centuries while keeping this world running and operating.

But so have women. They took care of men and their children. They do not sit at home watching tv all day! unless they were rich

You see Kshatreya_putrudu...I believe that women should work and be individualistic too ..as long as it makes me more comefortable from their career earnings and brings me "Options". I'd like to see a woman who will take out a insurance policy with her career earnings so that if she dies first ..I will have some kind of a "security blanket " to fall back on. Do you know many women who do this for thier man???

I agree with you there. But if I was the working woman, then would the man staying at home take care of my children and me? The same way I would have done, had he be working. But then the man would become dependant on the woman! And the cycle would continue, but the other way round.

I personally think that they should both be working and they should both be equally responsible for their children.

Do you know what happens when I apply this logic and reason to most of the women I meet...they leave or if they stay they offer me sex. Sex is easier than offering these types of commitment levels. Now who is controlling.?? Be very careful what you think is control..this too is a control mechanism. Standard issue brainwashing.
Its just that most men dont have the capacity to think of how a woman is controlling. Its too deep for them. This is why I say..what a dumb bunch of men.

This is funny is a sad way because this is true.

Facts are ...when I want something of real value to me...from many of the women I know ..they would rather sleep with me than do the work and struggle it takes to give me the real value I require.
It is just not within their female concept of womanhood..or what is acceptable as a woman. This is a placebo in lieu of real value in this world...it is not equality or parity or fairness or any other word you want to put on it. Sex is much easier for many women than real commitment. Much more convenient too. It is often the appearence of commitment rather than real commitment. Once again dont worry ..most men even with degrees cannot figure this one out. All women mind you are not like this but many are. A man who knows this fact will never have a "oil shortage". It is the very rare women who can operate outside of this standard mantra. Those are the ones on which to keep a eye. And yes this is a control mechanism on many a womens menus. Not all but many. Abortion is just another political placebo to keep womens votes on the string for the whore called politics. Same with sexual issues. It gaurantees womens emotions for votes....ie control. Victimization is important to this political whoredom formula

Depending on your spouse is what people do ..it is not unatural..the social roles often supplanted by politics and merchandizing/merchants whores out this natural and historical dependency. These artificial social roles of merchandizing make male female relationships disfunctional ..not functional.
I got news for you kshatreya_putrudu..my mother , grandmother , and great grandmother worked much harder all day long than most women today who claim victim status....same with the men of these times....much harder.
Women and men today have it so fantastically good.....compared to yesteryear..that they have to mess it up with psuedo divine intelligence. They cant help themselves. Its the very best that intelligent people can do for themselves.
By the way ..one of my greatest nightmares is to be stuck on a deserted island with four hundred women whose greatest talent in life is how to look pretty and indulge themselves...mostly in sex to keep others doing work for them while making these people expendable and disposable. It would be a absolute nightmare.
As you can tell I dont believe in this victim stuff so popular today with people and politics. I watch for this often ..especially around election time. It is control.

Thanks,
Orangetom

Yes everything you said is true. This is where we get to the people are controlled part. The women are told that they can get anything from the whole sex factor.
Everyone thinks that a man can be brought by sex. And everyone goes along with it. As I said in my previous posts, people do these things because thats what everyone does. They do not stop to think about their feelings. I have watched countless movies where an older women tells a younger one about how sexuality can conquer a man. I think this is only being done because the men have always been told that they can be conquered by any women.
Society contols people. Any man who proclaims that they are not attracted to a supposedly 'hot girl' everyone around him brand him as either gay or weird.

As usual we are controlled by the society and its weird definitions of what being a normal person is.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I believe that what was done to women by Womens "Liberation" is that we were sold deadly poisons to cure little ills.

Some how we went from the right to to not be beaten by husbands, right to vote and practice medicine and other socially benifitial skills, to accepting that it is good and right for mothers with working, loving husbands to do jobs like cleaning for strangers at wages that barely cover the cost of "childcare". It's become O.K. to have a career in childcare but not to work at running a home and raising a family.

Too many people are choosing to have very little presence in their childrens lives just so they can afford to pay others to tend the garden, do the laundry, cook the meals and even "play" with their children. Often those with well paying careers don't invest it in their families futures but use it to spend on $1000. shoes they wear once and handbags to match their all too many outfits. This behaviour is promoted as good for the economy and so good for all.

I started working at 14 in a metals factory doing afternoon shift (with my working single mother) and have had a number of heavy and dirty jobs involving 16 hour days and 6 day weeks and can honestly say nothing was as hard as raising children with patience, love and care but it was the "jobs" that earned me social acceptability and the mothering that earned me insults. If I hadn't have been aware of social control and manipulation at an early age I too may have become one of those stuff buying women that paid others to raise my children.

I don't have a problem with working women but I do have a problem with what and who we've been manipulated into working for.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
You posted:

"When I said men control women..I meant in the olden days when femnism first showed up.
To begin with women were not allowed to vote because people thought that a woman was not capable of making political choices. Another example is that women were not allowed in the medical field.

What I wanted to point out from my post was that, it is good for a woman to be individualistic so that she can make her own choices. Imagine in the olden days that a women's husband forbid her to vote. She could not go against him because she depended on him. Whereas if she was independant then she could make her own choices in life. "

I want to point out something even most men nowdays never think about much less women. Its just to deep for most of them with consumer oriented minds...ie ..souls.

The willingness of a man to work and turn over a great portion of his production to a woman and children is one of the greatest adaptations in history. Often at the cost of his life and limb. Yet it is hardly spoken about for what it is. Its taken for granted ..a given..hardly mentioned..expected. You do not by and large find women turning over a great portion of thier production for the comefort of a man per se..understand?? Especially at the cost of her life and limb. This is the main difference. This is called male disposability...expendability. You do not find women within thier social fabric trying out for this type of career...indicating a clear distinction in perception and values. Most men are totally ignorant of this ..most women are not.
Now.....with this view in mind..who is controlling whom????? Think it through carefully. It is not what it appears to be on the surface.

Something else to think about ..historically and this concept is not spoken about for what it is. Yet it is all around us....and sneaks in unawares to most. It should sneak in as we are occupied today with so much psuedo drivel of which we think is so important.
When women got the vote..this did not go unoticed by politicians and it was steered heavily especially in nations with economic influence. The issues quickly became womens issues. Why ..because it meant easy votes. The very nature of politics and economics changed...by and large the men got left out of politics...by default. The men are the victims not the women here....ignorantly and stupidly. Need proof...here in America the number one issue for years as to a persons qualification for any office .is what is your stance on abortion..not ..are you qualified for the office. We see this over and over ..the womens votes on womens issues are the determiner. Not the overall welfare of the people but only a segment of the people. Racial issues are the same...and soon to be followed by openly gay issues for votes. Politicians go where the votes are and the issues follow to seduce for votes. Only a dumb public groomed to this kind of control will not notice it but jump up and down ...in glee while they are being had.
Get ready for a world turned upside down for the whoredom called Politics for votes.

As to women making their own choices...ok..for whom do they make them??? ...everyone or only women...got the point.???? Someone is going to get left out..by the non virtue of the type of social expectations used to acquire votes...the very mechanism....the whoredom used.

This is not entirely a womans fault..it is as much a mans fault for being naturally stupid. Its almost beyond belief. Give a man a little sex and sports and the dummy is good for another hundred thousand miles.!! Astonishing!!!

Womens votes changed alot in this country ...then they changed the voting age to 18 yrs olde..this solidified the rampant consumerism...we see today...passing itself off as excellence..because 18 year oldes are as easy to put on the emotional consumer strings for votes as are women.
Think it through carefully..it is a tredmill.and not what it appears to be.

I dont have a problem with women being individualistic or in any field where they can hold their own..on their own merits. I just dont buy into much of what I see and the motives behind it. In the history of men it will always boil down to the "lowest common denominator.." not excellence. I know this for a surity.

I know women for whom in many areas I consider much better than most men..I know men who need a woman to direct them ..most of the time...they are useless otherwise.
But by and large even these women are not looking to spend huge amounts of time operating outside of what passes for female social expectations...or beliefs. It just isnt done..by most women especially here in America. Wont happen. They are controlled...

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
You posted:

"Everyone thinks that a man can be brought by sex."

You had me chuckling to myself here ...
There is a video of some monkeys in some rain forest ...the male comes down from high up in the trees carrying a branch filled with succulent eucalyptus leaves. A female spots him and runs to get in front of him and present her backside to him. When he gets done she grabs the succulent eucalyptus branch and walks off with it....Smart eh!!!!!!!
So the male stands there with this dumb look on his face as she fills up on the tender leaves.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I too do not have a problem with working women. I know alot of them. The problem faced by so many is that they often find themselves in a position of having to face promotions and rising responsibilities against the removal of themselves from their childrens lives. Especially if they are single mothers. Many a woman has had to face this crossroads. Most opt for thier children. However ...this is in areas making a turn.. as I stated in my previous posts..many women are begining to opt for the career or fun/fast food lane and leaving their children in increasing numbers.
I am also noticing this factor in the lives of single dads today and the number of single dads is on the rise too. Changing jobs to keep more in their childrens lives.
I have actually had a woman tell me ..that her boss told her that if she wanted to go places in that company ..she would have to make a choice between her job and her family. I had to ask myself what was her boss smoking??? He was asking for her soul???? This too is control.
What alot of women are finding out ..in the job market is that it is not bringing all the satisfaction that the womens movement claimed it would bring them. The personal price for many is to high. Especially after they have children. They look for security and stability rather than risk. The number one formula for this is through a man..especially before the biology runs out. This is not a forumla afforded to men..socially. This is key difference between men and women ..and control and motives.

I agree with you about the womens movements...and being sold deadly poisons to cure ills. You are correct here.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I do fully appreciate the sacrifices and dangers men endure to provide for their families and tend to get pretty shirty with the women that chime the, "All men are #!" mantra with my own quip of, "Well look who raised them." as they useually aren't receptive to deeper debate but are "trained" to hear in advertising sound bites.

Working at dangerous jobs you're made aware that death or disability is a constant possibility so before you commit to marrige you have to be sure that that this is a person you are prepared to care for if they can't care for themselves let alone the family. This can be hard if the man then also suffers the depression of feeling 'useless' as society still values men by what they do for a living so you have to "show" them in a way they won't doubt that you won't emotionaly torture them for being human.

The 'have it all now' culture that has been cultivated has all but wiped the sence of Unconditional Love and responsability for family from our consciences and replaced it with, "You have a right to be happy", which we accept without seriously considering what an empty phrase and idea it is.

Yes Orangetom, we have been whored out and despite seeing the "red lights" of the trade everywhere we look, we are on the whole, blind to it.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Sometimes employers discrimnate against their employees knowingly knowing fully well, they can fire them at a moment's notice.. When you keep your employees just a little above the poverty line, you really have a slave, as they depend on paycheck to paycheck for a living.

I am soo suprised at the level of intrest these posts and this thread is gathering, at first when I started this thread, I didn't expect much of a discussion , but I still wanted to let my voice be heard on how people are being controlled, hmm covertly, and even when they are fully aware. But there's a sort of apathy towards the system don't you think?

Bless
Crusader

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Do you know what the underground economy is????

Thanks,
Orangetom

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join