It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numbers and their significance

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Below is a geometric picture of human DNA, it is unfinished because it would have become too messy to fully see, but i'm sure you get the idea:-

edit on 27-3-2019 by Astronomer62 because: spelling mistake

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astronomer62
a reply to: TzarChasm
Hi TzarChasm,
I'm only showing how accepted number graphs in Mathematics regarding Mandelbrot Set could be related to Phi, Golden Spiral and Fibonacci Sequence, obviously some can be more philosophical by diagrams below,the jury is out with both concepts:-

That is a very interesting infographic. Can you show me the series of diagrams that have been superimposed into that face on the right side? I'm trying to examine them separately to understand how they fit together but the end product makes it difficult to dissect.
edit on 27-3-2019 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Obviously this is only a topic for debate, but perhaps the "Cardioid Envelope" is the key to the mysteries, below Philosophers, probably Freemasons, left a image of a key in the streets of Bath, UK, which is a freemason symbol:-

edit on 27-3-2019 by Astronomer62 because: spelling mistake

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The Face is advanced Sacred Geometry, a larger version is below:-

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

The Face is advanced Sacred Geometry, a larger version is below:-

I was hoping for a list of sequential diagrams that form the image you just posted here. It would be fascinating to see the step by step progression where geometry found in natural structure and physics collaborates so gracefully.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
It is highly likely that deliberately the Pentagon is shaped the way it is, obviously PHI oriented:-

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
A simple search regarding Phi Golden Ratio in nature should give you enough information, one link is below:-
www.goldennumber.net...

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

Some interesting notes at the foot of that image. Begs the question, are the heavens influencing powerful members of society or are their beliefs in the heavens influencing their activity? Are the celestial bodies making decisions or are we making decisions based on easily predictable patterns? Are numbers possessed of supernatural quality or are we inserting that quality into mathematical expressions while recording physical properties?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

A simple search regarding Phi Golden Ratio in nature should give you enough information, one link is below:-
www.goldennumber.net...

I looked at the link where the great pyramid was manipulated to recreate a human face but the resulting visuals didn't seem to match the diagram you provided. This is why I was asking for a sequential list so I could follow the process step by step. Seems to be a few pieces missing and I was hoping get a finished collection that can be compared and assembled without digging and sorting. Complete and organized material for straight forward consumption.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Hi TzarChasm,
I feel a great deal of deliberate astrology and belief in Phi does influence architecture and dates on Earth aligned to Sirius the Isis Star and Alnilam, Center Star of the Belt of Orion being the Osiris Star, however i can't talk about that here as it would be off topic.
More Phi pictures of flowers below:-

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

That is power granted by humans to celestial bodies to make decisions on their behalf. The reasons are diverse. Sometimes tradition, sometimes inspiration, sometimes shifting accountability because no one wants to be responsible for upsetting the forces of nature or making waves with the public. In the end, the stars and planets are not conscious or alive and are not thinking about us looking up at them for guidance.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
A link to Phi and Great Pyramid below:-
www.goldennumber.net...
A lot of philosophers of opposed teams use the stars to deliberately set dates to events at location, by aligning Sirius or Alnilam, this is done by day start, there are three, being modern midnight, ancient Egyptian day marker being sunrise, or ancient Greek day start being sunset of previous day, then the four directions are used, being East, West meaning horizon at location and Due South and Due North, i will give an example where Egyptian Sun rise was used when Alnilam, Belt of Orion was culminating at Due South.
The example will be about a Pyramid being the Great Seal of the United States which was approved by Congress on 15th September 1789, which must be in New York, links below:-
www.thelivingmoon.com...
www.introducingnewyork.com...
A small video about pyramid text and beliefs below:-
www.youtube.com...
Below is an astronomy graph showing the Sun rising at 05:45:14 AM on 15th September 1789 in New York, on next thread section i will show Alnilam culminating at Due South at same time and location, which was an deliberate act by humans.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Please find Alnilam culminating at same time and location below. This was deliberate astrology with day chosen to correspond, praying to the ancient gods, which can be found in studying Hermeticism:-

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I have a strange story to tell some years back I walked into a bar and sitting in the bar was my dead grandfather having a drink he had been dead for a few years. He came up to me and said 777. In 2007 two films came out with the number in 777 in it.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Numbers are relevant in terms of languages. All languages are developed and rooted in numbers. For instance, in English, there could be no letters if numbers did not exist. A=1, b = 2, etc. We can go deeper though and look to astronomy for the source of numbers. Essentially, if one wants to be extremely sharp with their words then an in-depth study of astronomy would reveal the source of numbers and then the numbers are utilized to reveal letters.

Astronomy
Numerology
Language

That’s the trinity to reveal the mysteries of the the “Word”

As a final note, the study and mastery of those three subjects would reveal the fullness of our emotional body that exists outside of earthly law.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doodymm
mysteries of the the “Word”

I hope that you are reffering to the Biblical "Word".

The Bible contains many symbols, so that the "meaning" can be translated into other languages and still keep the original meaning.

The mystery of "Word" disappear when it is understood that "a Word" is a symbol.

Symbols stand for something else.

When people understand what this "else" really is, then it is not mysterious at all. It becomes plain and easy to understand.

edit on 5/6/2019 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Hombre

I feel as though the WORD is not necessarily a symbol but a singular emotional reality. The root of all dualistic feeling is within an emotion. I say dualistic feeling because feelings are dualistic in the sense that each feeling has its equal and opposite feeling. sadness has its opposite in happiness etc. both are the fullness of an emotion, like two sides to the same coin. If we chase one feeling we deny its equal and opposite. It’s the edge of the coin that matters. I see this fact as pertinent to numbers in that a deep contemplation of our emotional body will reveal the fullness of our existence. That’s the Word, it’s a revealing. A deep contemplation within our emotional body will reveal the true origin of numbers. I believe they find their origin in fixed stars. To see the Bible as “holy” is to see the word as symbols. It’s our emotional body that is wholly and unchanging and it’s shared by every living being. It’s unspoken and therefore unwritten

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   
My family's old address was #96, the bus that runs in that neighborhood is #96, I lived with my mom and her ex-fiance at a different #96, and my ex's parking space in his apartment building is #96. A few months into knowing him I put my birthday into a calculator to find out how many days old I am and it was soon to be my 6,969th day while it was going to be his 11,111th on the same day. I don't really want to call him my ex since we were never fully together and I'm still hoping to reconcile with him but I'm starting to think the number represents separation or loneliness since it's like the opposite of 69 where the numbers are facing away from each other. Also obviously it's the same upside down as it is right side up so that maybe is not totally a good thing.

Also I just noticed I posted this at 6:18 AM. The last 4 digits of the phone for my doctor's office are 6669 (fun fact: they have a logo on one of the examination tables that looks like a shortened number 2 that is really a number 7 upside down). And my mom's other ex-fiance bought her a ring that cost $666. I feel somewhat cursed by this but I choose not to be afraid of it, the devil is fear and the devil has no power here. I was born in 1999.

Anna Campbell on Youtube has coincidences with 444 that she considers positive. My theory is that the Chinese word for 4 sounds like death and since she's had a lot of death in her life this is a sign of reassurance.
edit on 8-8-2019 by pseudonymousdoctor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
Not the flashiest title on ATS, but my attempt to give the Paranormal Forum one place to talk about numbers and their special interest to the ATS community.
In my short time as a moderator her, I've seen several threads devoted to various numbers, most recently 333 and 11:11.
It seems to me if we have one place to talk about these numbers and our experiences with them, we could gain a larger audience and avoid duplicating ideas.

To start off this thread, I have found a link to a piece about numbers from Wheaton College in Wheaton IL. It gives a brief history of numbers and their significance.
Worth a read for all:

"...thou hast ordered all thing in measure, number, and weight" (Wisdom 11:21).

So writes the author of the Apocryphal Old Testament book Wisdom--a text which captures so well the meaning and mystery behind number symbolism in the Middle Ages. Augustine himself suggests that numbers are like the thoughts of God, giving authority and approval to a system of thought that was to permeate medieval culture. Although on the surface number symbolism might appear to be on a par with symbolism from the natural world, there is a difference: both are based on God's signs in nature, but the significance of numbers involves a greater mystery and requires more education to unravel--at least in the more complicated forms prevalent in the Middle Ages.

www.wheaton.edu...

Other ATS references about numbers:
The time when you look at the clock, and what it means
Why do I see this Everywhere???!!
11:11 Is a Wake-Up Call.
Reoccurances Again
42 - Ultimate Answer Playing With My Head
666 research

Anyone seeing way too many 11s on their clocks? (or other places?)
Interested in the 11:11 on the clock?
6:15 in the morning

This post will be updated and/or amended, as needed/required.

[edit on 5-8-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

I'm not even christian or catholic or muslim or jewish. and even I know that the number 666 is not the correct translation of the number of the beast. It was translated wrong in the new verison of the king james bible. Who was rumored to be a homosexual by the way. Go God. Also in chinese the number 4 sounds the same as death in chinese so its a bad luck number. I can think of lucky number 7 because of craps. The number 3 or 3 at night is also know as the witching hour where the veil between the other side is thinnest. Or the fact that numbers and nature seem to line up together. They do say that numbers is the universal language. If we ever meet aliens, break open the old math book and start doing your 2+2 = 3.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I used to see 11:11 all the time years ago now its 369 all the time unconsciously
Like the time right now 11:36
a reply to: Rapha

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join