It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 Is a Wake-Up Call.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Ever since I was around 12 years old I started noticing
the number 1111 around me ... digital clocks,odometer readings, text etc. Lately I have been seeing 1111 even more. So I started looking into it on the internet. There are references to lightworkers, the Bible and other information.
One site I found is:

www.greatdreams.com...

Has anyone else experienced this??

[edit on 18-1-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I have no idea if it is coincidence but I notice 11:11 on the clock alot. I ave also heard that if you see the clock at 11:11 you can make a wish. Don't know if the two things are related though.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
evertime my friend see 11:11 she kisses the clock and makes a wish lol she says it works.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Iv noticed that aswell, i used to wake up at exactly 11:11 am every morning for about 4 days in a row.
this was about 4 months ago though.
Deep

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Thought you might find this interesting if not intriguing RealFlight.

www.nvisible.com...

www.nvisible.com...

According to this author, Solara, the number 11:11 was 'pre-coded' into our DNA prior to our descent into matter. It signifies that "Our time of completetion is near." She and others "opened the doorway to 11:11" in Egypt in 1992 and says that this dimensional doorway will close 11/11/11 (2011). Her books also mention the constellation Orion and the g-d 'An' as being connected to this number.

11:11 is also mentioned as being significant to the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   
That has been happening to me a lot lately! I've been telling everyone about it.

It's always the clock for me though. The number that I see the most is either 2:22 or 3:33. It even happened last night, I turned off the lights to go to bed and I clicked my cell phone to see the time since I have no clock in my room and it was 3:33a.

The other day I was flipping through channels and I changed to the preview guide channel and it was 11:11:11. It's strange.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I remember the day the ones started for me. I have been seeing them for 2 years and 8 months now. They come daily, several times usually. Lastnight, the total number of posts on my forum was 111. I have seen so many over the years, I know it's not a coincidence.

The ones represent a spiritual awakening. They also show up in the Bible. Theomatics is the study of Gods numbers. They have found that every referrence in the Bible related to the birth of Jesus, are saturated with multiples of 111. Here are some examples -----> www.theomatics.com...

I met "him" on 10-11, I put up his first webpage on 11-1, his birthday is 1-11

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Solar also has a interesting if not strange board

tut tut

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
In The Qur'an, Allah gives his children all kinds of signs every single minute of every single day. It's our responsibility to grasp it.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Ycon & Seekerof... Thank-you for the info... I'll read it tonight ... I feel better, that I am not alone...since this is happening to many of us ... maybe there is something to it!

[Edited on 24-6-2003 by RealFlight]

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
My pleasure to help when can...though I don't know how much help but your certainly welcome.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Quicksilver Not to change the subject ... But I'm looking foward to our debate...I just hope/know that we will respect each others posts after...
I know that this will not be like round #1.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
for about 2 weeks at a time for like the past year that has been happening to me. I will see numbers in order on clocks, timers, tests, on papers at work, etc...it will be like 3:45, 234, 12.34, etc.....It worried me for the first month cuz it has never happened to me before but now I am used to it and laugh whenever it happens to me. It actually happened to me at work yesterday...I put back a file for a friend and the file number out of pure chance (out of 700,000 files) that it was file 512345.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealFlight
Quicksilver Not to change the subject ... But I'm looking foward to our debate...I just hope/know that we will respect each others posts after...
I know that this will not be like round #1.

Ha ah im lookin foward to it tooo. Hopefully it wont be like my first debate either. Be like a boyscout and be prepared

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   
OMG dude, i keep seing eleven too. I get angry soemtimes because it always happens. 11:11, 10:11, 7:11, 12:11 everything, 1:11, its so freaky. Anyone got any resources leading to the seeing of the number 11 all the time.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Although I have not personally experienced the 11:11 phenomena, however, my boyfriend has experienced this for many years now. According to the research I have done about this, it appears that this phenomena involves some sort of "mission" that an individual has signed up for in a previous life. This"mission," involves the task of the lightworkers. According to the lightworker theory, these people were incarnated (or reincarnated) from an alternate plane, i.e., parallel universe. Also according to this theory, the purpose of the "lightworker" is to act as a catalyst in order to bring about a significant change in the conscious thought of mankind, hence, a re-awakening of the human spirit. Popular thought dictates that the mission of the lightworkers is to bring "light" into our present-day world and to maintain it.

According to the studies involving the Mayan culture, mankind can activate his/her innate psychic abilities, thereby transcending the laws of physics. As a result of this theory, it is believed by some that the Mayans aquired the ability to "vibrate" at a higher energy level, above that which any other culture has yet to achieve. One of the most prominent theories involving the "disappearance" of the Mayan people is the theory that they aquired the ability to "vibrate" at a high frequency level that subsequently resulted in their ability to reach the next level of existence. This concept has been reverberated throughout the studies involving the disappearance of the Mayan culture.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This all has to do with your subconscience mind. Everyone has an internal clock, this is why we fall asleep at night and are awake during the day. This internal clock is programmed into our DNA, and it has absolutely nothing to do with the time on a clock.

The fact that some of you look at a clock at around the same time everyday is because subconscously you brain has become accustomed to seeing that number in a clock. I know lots of different people who are like this and the times that they see everyday vary for each person.

For those of you who think this has some significance, I hate to disappoint you but it doesn't. The only way this would have any significance is if you were to look at the clock EXACTLY as it hit 11:11 all the time. Since I'm 99% sure this almost never happens, this phenomena doesn't mean jack squat.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   
If our internal clocks have more to do with DNA than the enviornment, I have some very odd DNA! Do to my insomnia I have regular tendacies to stay up for two days(a full 48hrs+) on average before I even feel exuasted or tired. Which may explain my presence here for extended and crazy hours.

If I wasn't so against genetics being manipulated by scientists I would concider patenting my codeing. But I fear they would use my insomniac powers for evil...

Does anyone know what section of the DNA contains our bio-timeclocks? As I have been this way my entire life. My mom hated me...J/K

[Edited on 26-6-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Not to get caught up in this but last night i was perfectly sleep. And I sat up in the bed it was 11:11 i stared at the clock till it changed. I never notice things like that but it's trippin me out that it happened just last night and here's a thread about it.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 11:10 PM
link   
hmm strange this is the first time ive heard of this 1111 thing. And I havent noticed it before.

LOL Now im gonna get all paranoid looking for the number.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join