It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone seeing way too many 11s on their clocks? (or other places?)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I have this habit of very often unknowingly glancing at the clock at 11 minutes past the hour, 7:11, 8:11, 9:11, etc... after doing a bit of searching I found two whole forums (about 400 or so members total) of people that experience similar things (although most of them often glace at the clock at 11:11)

Anyone here experience the same?

The sites are
www.11-11.streamlinetrial.co.uk...
and
board.1111angels.com...

So far nobody has reached an explaination about this that everyone can agree upon. Pretty wierd.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I've heard seeing this is a good sign for you. Something about the Universe and all laws falling under 1111. I see it all the time. It is weird.
So am I.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
this topic has been discussed WAY too many times on ATS

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
it never hurts to let others have their opportunity to blog their thoughts, right? I'm new here....and would never have thought to look for a post re 11 anything unless this poster hadn't done this thread.

I don't have hours of freedom each day to trek back over months of threads...So, thanks for the post
Very interesting stuff. And yes, I've noticed the 11min thing quite often now that ya mention it! spooooooooky

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
if youre really serious, then try this. ive never heard of it being done.

every time you look at the clock during the course of a day, record the time. every time you see the 11, record this specially. compare the averages over a week or so and let us know.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I've been seeing the 11's since 10-11-00 everyday, multiple times and when I clicked on your thread it was 12:12

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Yah im not sure what to make of it, but I usually see 11:11 and 10:10. It's interesting but if I told you I knew why its happending i'd be lieing.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Fascinating and intiguing.

This has been happening to me for the last 2 or 3 months. I haven't kept track of percentages, but I would estimate that I see xx:11 40% of the times I look at a clock. I haven't paid much attention to what hour it usually is, but maybe I should keep a record like someone has suggested.

It's somewhat comforting to know that this is not only happening to me.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl
this topic has been discussed WAY too many times on ATS

Oh my bad. Flipped through the first few pages, didn't find anything, so I thought nobody knew about it. Just found another thread about this on the 4th page. Hope somebody can make an index of this forum?

[edit on 13-4-2005 by Taishyou]

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Or do what I did,when I kept seeing 3:57 everytime I looked at a clock......

Get an analog clock

(BTW Worldwatcher, you're killing me with your avatars, heh)

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
11's are my lucky numbers I think.

I think they keep popping up because there's something that needs to be completed by me.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Heh thats wierd, after reading the thread title, i glanced at the clock,
It said 9:11, when i opened the thread, the first thing i saw was 9:11 in your post...
Ive never realy payed much attention to numbers though, never seen the need to do so.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I saw this programme last night about the M theory [theory of everything] and how there is supposed to be 11 dimensions. 11, maybe as we become more aware of the importance of this number the more we recognize it, see it.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I think I talked about this on another post, but I've been seeing 11:11 on clocks, on receipts, etc. I was seeing my usual 11:11 on clocks, etc., and then my phone rang. My Caller ID said it was from: 1-111-111-1111! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Heeeeelp! lol I first noticed that I was seeing 11:11 when I was pregnant several years ago. About a month ago, I dropped a receipt from the mall when I was getting out of my car, and I leaned over to pick it up, and the amount was $11.11, lol! I wonder what is going on!

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I don't know if this is exactly what you were talking about but I read the first post and then looked at the time. It was 1:14. Yep two ones right beside each other. I'll have to remember this for future reference.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I have noticed that on my clock there is always an awkard time, relating to important events or mathmatical equations like 9:11 or palindromes llike 12:21, or like all being multiples of one number.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I have noticed that on my clock there is always an awkard time, relating to important events or mathmatical equations like 9:11 or palindromes llike 12:21, or like all being multiples of one number.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Woops! didn't think it loaded!

[edit on 14-4-2005 by Kushi_Master]

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
yes this has happened to me to but theres no way of explaining it except maybe by chance.

<<   2  3 >>

join