It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6:15 in the morning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
For the past three mornings something has woken me up at exactly 6:15. Twice it was a nock on my door the last a very loud creak or something, all occuring at exactly 6:15. I already know certain spirits float about my house. But this is the first time something like this has happened. Any thoughts?

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
biological clock
i kind of have one of them but the knock on the door and the creak could um mean maybe wake up or somthing

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   
biological clock, mine's set for 7 or 9. I'm basically losing sleep because of this 6:15 wake up.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I recommend keeping a detailed log of what has been waking you up at 6:15. Perhaps these past 3 nights have been just a coincidence. Keeping a log may help you pinpoint the cause of the problem.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Alright I'll be sure to try.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I was awaken once by 3 loud knocks on my door. I looked outside and not so much as a print in the snow. I know this is different than your experience, but someone said they had read that Jung or someone had mentioned the importance of the number three and knocks; I found no info on it myself, though
. A friend had a simalar experience at roughly the same time.
Anyways, I wil keep my eye on this thread to see what develops, so be sure to let us know!

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Is it possible that something is waking you up to cause you to lose energy. Maybe something is stealing energy in your sleep. Maybe coincidance. I can't tell you. Hope you sleep better though. Sleep is the best thing in the world. Yum, Sleep!

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I had something similiar happen to me while visiting someone. This really loud very annoying bird started chirping right outside my window at the crack of dawn for like 2 hours. After everyone else was awake, this stupid bird finally flew off or got quite. It did this the whole time I was visiting.

Question, Does anyone else live in the same house where you are hearing the knock? I have heard of some people enjoying disturbing others and denying the whole thing.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Have you seen this movie...Hide and Seek...

one of the author always woked up around 2:06 AM...

there was good reason for that...

I am not sure if this same case as yours

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwen

one of the author always woked up around 2:06 AM...

there was good reason for that...

Yes, yes there was.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
yeah, this is kinda creppy. THere must have been something feeding on his soul.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowedRedemption
For the past three mornings something has woken me up at exactly 6:15. Twice it was a nock on my door the last a very loud creak or something, all occuring at exactly 6:15. I already know certain spirits float about my house. But this is the first time something like this has happened. Any thoughts?

Are you aware of any occurences of a severe nature that occured at 6:15 AM? If not, I highly recommend you research your house and sift through old newspaper articles at the library. By all means get help from experienced archivers if you need help.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
In an effort to centralize discussions about numbers, I started a new thread about numbers and their meanings.
Please add your comments to this "stickied" thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join