It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do I see this Everywhere???!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
As you can all see....I'm new. I've been lurking around this site for some time. Anyway, my dillemma is this....I have seen the number 333 everywhere....all my life. No joke. Put it this way, I can't remember a time that I DIDN'T see it. Looking at the clock, looking at a ticket price, looking at a channel on TV. At one time about a year ago, I saw it everyday for a week. It's getting a little creepy to me now. Well...that's too strong of wording...most of the time, I'm amazed. I've checked out a few websites about this and I get "the holy trinity" theme alot. I just wanted to throw this out there and see what bounces back. In advance...I appreciate your input.

Mod Edit: CAP title.

[edit on 23-6-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Nevr heard of 333 before, I know 11:11 is a common one, have no idea why. Maybe its just a coincedance?

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I have seen the numbers, "666", "1234" and "1111" very often when I'm not expecting it in some places (clocks, cash registers, VCR, watches, etc).

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I have the 3 number haunting me to. I don't mind it I like number 3.

Seriously, I used to live on 633 Garfield Ave and my phone number ended in 3331........then I moved to a new town and got a PO box wich ended up being 3336, and the phone number given ended in 3330.....
Currantly its NOT as bad as that, only a few 3's pop up every week. My son bowled a 33 yesterday lol, he is 12 so give him a break he is not heading inot the pro bowlers tourny anytime soon as you can tell

There are a couple 3's on my license plate.
My drivers license number has four 3's in it.......

When I buy lottery tickets I choose alot of 3's just in case.

So your not alone with this 3 issue. There is a BIG thread on ATS concerning the reoccuring 11:11 numbers, and YES I see that alot to......but the number 3 is the one that seams to be chasing me throughout my life. One of my best and most fun years ever was when I was 33, and my son was 3 go figure.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Good luck with your search, but treat it lightly. It's a common enough interest/pastime/obsession/compulsion amongst Aries cusp paranormal buffs...

Too much concentration on numerology and symbology = BONKERS.

Here are some numbers I like:

and 668.

Hope you enjoy interacting with the 33,333 active members at ATS!

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Masked....what is an Aries cusp?

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I see a diabolical plot here somewhere. You are seeing 333 but do you also see the number 2 somewhere as well? 2 x 333 equals 666. Sneaky isn't it?

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Looka yonder! Looka yonder!
Looka yonder! A big black cloud come!
A big black cloud come!
O comes to ATS. Comes to ATS.

Yonder on the horizon
Yonder on the horizon
Stopped at the mighty river
Stopped at the mighty river and
Sucked the damn thing dry
ATS-s-s, O ATS
In a valley hides a town called ATS...

Yonder is here:
www.astrology.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I see 222 everywhere as well. It means whatever you make it mean. I have learned to associated it with great things, positiveness, ect... It has turned out to be a positive thing for me. So my advice is to embrace it.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I have never posted to numerology threads, because, well, people seem so convinced that it doesn't look like there is any way to talk rationally about the topic with them. But, I'll give it a shot...

As mentioned, people on ATS talk a LOT about stuff with the number 1 in it. Also in this post, 1234 and 3's were mentioned. Well my numerology friends, here is the answer you have been looking for, like it or not:

The folks who work in accounting have found a way to combat fictitious data entry to try and throw off auditors. That's the one sentence summary. In any case, this is where your answers will be found:

Benford's Law

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I'd say it's just a coincedence.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
its a simple matter of perception. When 247 pops up, you don't notice because there is no pattern. Have you ever kept a log ? It would be a pain in the butt, however I think it would release you from this unneccesary stress of trying to figure out what is happening

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
You know, the only reason you think you see it everywhere is because those are the numbers you remember. Most people simply disregard numbers except special ones. Even though the number 3 is shown to you the normal amount of times, you purposely remember seeing only that one, and thus it seems like you always see it.

Its your subconcious playing tricks on you.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I have a friend who does not MUCH believe in the paranormal who was asking me what I though about his experience with this phenomina.

Everytime he has contact with a certain female that he is attracted to he notices that the time is 10:10 (am or pm). Either she calls him and that is the time or the date can be the 10th day and 10th month. There were other co-incidences apparently involving the 10/10 this PARTICULAR individuals contact with him.

And actually, you know what I find REALLY odd... is HOW OFTEN people are talking about THIS particular phenomina lately.

I mean I've been reading paranormal message boards for about 10 years now and ONLY LATELY has this become like "an issue" it seems. And its like EVERY SINGLE BOARD has someone claiming that this is happening to them. But there are variations on the 'time' that is the issue.. some people feel they keep seeing 11:11 and others are saying that the message is 12:12.

What I'm curious about is not so much the time people are seeing but that they are getting a feeling that these coincidences are somehow important to them.. that they are signifigant somehow. Why?

Have we all be hyponotised at some point? Did we watch something on TV or is their some signal being sent through our monitors that has caused us all to suddenly start feeling this way when we see certain numbers? Because I mean... you see these same times every single day, why are they only signifigant SOMEtimes?

Yes I know that is a stretch. BUT ITS SO WEIRD that this topic keeps coming up. And its not the typical numerology type stuff either.. so don't tell me I overlooked this in the past.

I feel like there is a bigger mystery here. Something is going on to make people feel this way about these double sets of numbers. MAYBE it had something to do with Sept 11th? I dunno.

Its odd, don't you think?

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Vis Mega...I Know I'm not in contact with any alien beings BUT I'm having a hard time saying it's just coincidence either. It is so persistent in my life that I wrote that theory off a long time ago. Put it this way....on March 3, 2003, I walked on eggshells all day in absolute surety that "something" was going to happen to me. Good or bad. I still don't know what to think about it. Since I started this thread, I have seen 333 probably 10-15 times. After thinking about March 3, 2003 some more....it's entirely possible my child was conceived on that day. I don't mean to get too personal but it's the truth. Wild.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
the actual number of satan is now 616 not 666, they found new parchment that re translated it as 616.....just thort ude like to know.

also i say for a day or so.....block out the number 3, or at least put it aside. then focus on finding consistent patterns of all the other numbers. that way ule know if uve simply trained yur mind to spot 3z over all other numbers

[edit on 27-6-2005 by Shadow88]

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
its a simple matter of perception. When 247 pops up, you don't notice because there is no pattern. Have you ever kept a log ? It would be a pain in the butt, however I think it would release you from this unneccesary stress of trying to figure out what is happening

Actually i dont think its the number that 'pops' up, its rather your subconciousness or unconciousness or whatever you like to call it, that pops up.
For a very brief moment you get distracted to a scene where this particulary number is and you focus on it.

However you can easily confuse this with you that is trying to intentionally looking for the number, even if you concsiously dont even know you are looking for it; and then you get a rather big chance its simply a random number.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I don't have much to add but as far as the time goes, you do have an internal clock (sense of time) and you might be getting pretty good and glancing at a clock at 3 or 3:33 or whatever too.

A few months ago I was relaxing to an audio book. I opened my eyes to see what time it was and it was 9:00, a couple seconds after I saw the time, the audio book said "it was 9:00". That was pretty cool.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
backtoreality did you notice that your post id is 1503313

and even more exceptional, raideur's post id is 1511112

notice the four 1's and the three3's heheheh

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Beebo, way to fuel the flames of someone's paranoia fire.

<<   2  3 >>

join