It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do I see this Everywhere???!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander Tau
I have seen the probable answer expressed in this Thread a couple of times but let me try a different approach.

We live surrounded by a flood of information, and as a result we naturally have to pick and choose what is of importance to us. Every moment we are selecting, and ignoring, a ton of visual and other data.

When we do notice something for some reason, we assign it a new priority in our minds. Sensitized is the actual term. It can sometimes be a little amazing if you do not realize what is going on.

An example.

A while back my girlfriend at the time did a paper on Maya Angelou. Frankly I had never heard of the woman until then. But since I spent more than a few minutes proof-reading and editing the paper I gained a fair knowledge of her background. In addition, for a couple of weeks I was intentionally on the look out for any current information.

Since that time I swear not a week goes by that I do not hear, or see, some reference to her. Nothing has changed in the World, she was always there and I am sure I did in fact see her many times. But since I did not have any awareness of who she was, it simply did not register.

If I did not realize what was going on I might think 'Wow she has suddenly become very active in the world' but of course this is not the case. She has been doing her thing for a long time.

Oh, and if you have never read any of her work I urge you to do so, she has a gift.

A.T
(-)

Wow, great response. I had a feeling it had something to do with that. I also have a very similiar situation except the number is 322. I know, 322 is associated with Skull & Bones but that's the number. I've seen it on receipts when I go to restaurants, the clock of course, even on buses (like how a bus has it's own number), just way too many times. I kept thinking maybe this number has a significant role in my life, but I don't know. Maybe I should play the lottery with these numbers hehe

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I want to be 333 winner. Now that I have seen this number I see it all the time. I agree with the above but I think there are things in the universe that if you do not open your mind to you will never know like patterns in nature, why do these creapy crawlies have six legs, is a scorpian an insect. So maybe there are laws we do not fully understand yet and how they relate together as the patterns of seasons year after year.

source

ed. to shorten link

[edit on 30-7-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
oh... spookie... were you stressed... or did you do something with the number 3 in...?

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The numbers 333 and 33 crop up a lot in magickal literature. An occultist assigns the number '333' to "death, resurrection, and ascension", and consider it to be very powerful. Crowley's book of lies was also known as "liber 333". lluminists and masons believe that blood shed on or near 33rd parallel is ritually very powerful.
It is found over and over again in the stories of the Bible and elsewhere. Jesus Christ was thirty-three when he was crucified; the first temple of Solomon stood for thirty-three years before being pillaged by King Shishak of Egypt; there are thirty-three symbols of the Masonic Order and one of their symbols depicts a double-headed eagle crowned with an equilateral triangle: inside of this is the number thirty-three. Also, in the kabbala 333 = ChVRVNZVN = Dispersion, the devil of the Abyss.
Adolf Hitler planned his suicide, he decided to shoot himself on April 30, 1945, at precisely 3:30pm, thus setting up a '333' by which the deed was done. He believed that this '333' would allow him to pass quickly through the reincarnation cycle so he could come back to earth as the real, historic Antichrist.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I started seeing the number 33 when I first dove into the Freemason Conspiracy with Texx Marrs...I would see 33 everywhere...especially digital minutes would always land on :33 and on different time pieces. Not all time pieces are synchronized either.

After I gave up the Freemason Conspiracy......I started seeing the 11:11 thing everywhere...again on digital time pieces and different clocks. Then the 3:22 started appearing after discovering Skull and Bones. The freaky thing about this number is I would post things on message baords and end up being post #322 many times on different forums...as with the other numbers I would see it on different digital time clocks. It was as if my subconcious knew when to look for it but my concious mind would be surprised, if that makes sense. I would also see it reversed as 2:23.
1013/23 is another common number I see alot of. I have decided that it may be my subconcious mind communicating with my concious mind and it only seems to be a surprise. For all I know my concious mind is unaware that my subconcious is saying "Get ready to see 3:22, it is 3:21 right now, you have 30 seconds" then boom, I see it and Im like

I really dont think its magical or supernatural...but it could be. Im open to things I cant explain.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
A third of the Angels fell to earth as 33.3 percent, it can be a negative number depending who uses it.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
three is the holy trinity but I'm always seeing 144 on clocks and stuff it aq biblical number about the 144,000 in Christ but I just don't worry about I know it'll happen one day and I'll be apart of it armageddon that is so I know it'll be ok if I had my wish I'd be one of the two witnesses maybe onew day I might but whatever part I play is fine Ijust don't know what part yet I help people all the time casting out demons healing fighting against pesky telepaths that have trouble with the idea that I try to send out a message of Christ or other things positive mostly in the form of music
but everytime I do seems like they try to make my life a living hell over six years it has been the case but through fighting just to keep my sanity or avoid being controlled I have gotten stronger and get stronger everyday
but it's worth when I help people look around you even if your not christian is God or your god going to let this go on for ever I seriously doubt it
things will get much worse before the end I hope you have a great day thank you for your time sincerely James Martin

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Druid...you mentioned a few things that struck me. First, you mentioned"..death, resurrection and ascension". I was born on Easter Sunday which couldn't be more relevant. Also, your comment regarding Adolph Hitler....I was born on his birthday...4/20/73. Freaky stuff.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Yes I know that is a stretch. BUT ITS SO WEIRD that this topic keeps coming up. And its not the typical numerology type stuff either.. so don't tell me I overlooked this in the past.

Sorry but I have to disagree at least a little here. This sort of thing has always been of interest to people. Reading deeper looking for meaning has been a favorite passtime for people ever since I began to study these subjects many years ago.

As far as places like Forums go, I have found that discussions tend to follow patterns and waves on a regular basis. After all, many people visit more than one Site and if you see a Thread of a similar topic you are likely to join in.

If anyone would like to test how this sort of Sensitizing works here is how you can do it. Pick up an Encyclopedia at random, and find a topic about which you know nothing at all, the more removed from what you do know the better. Read it carefully, digest every part you can. Follow this up with a little Web Search, read some more.

Then sit back and notice how much about the subject you start to see. Count the number of references that seem to pop up now that you are aware of it.

If you have read many of my posts you know I am a firm believer that there are indeed many layers to Reality so I am not a skeptic on this sort of subject. But it is quite easy to get hung up on something that usually has the most simple of explainations.

A.T
(-)

[edit on 7/31/05 by Alexander Tau]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
In an effort to centralize discussions about numbers, I started a new thread about numbers and their meanings.
Please add your comments to this "stickied" thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join