It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numbers and their significance

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha
Hi Rapha,
I see you are in Cornwall, i used to love walking around The Museum of Witchcraft and Magic in Boscastle, i used to like my holidays in Cornwall, sigh!
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astronomer62
i used to love walking around The Museum of Witchcraft and Magic in Boscastle, i used to like my holidays in Cornwall, sigh!
en.wikipedia.org...

All of Cornwall is sacred as there are so many Ley-Lines criss-crossing the terrain.

Boscastle is a major area as God seems to drop an ocean on that small valley every now and again. LOL. Like; when it rains, it rains an ocean when God is peeved off. The ancient witches of that region never seem to stop peeving Him off. i just wish those witches would chill-out and be grateful that they do NOT STAND in the Lake where some of us Raphah's already do. Cheesssss - those bitches never learn..... !!!

In terms of witchcraft, certain locations have their reasons to draw certain witches into.

Other locations like Maen-Du, between Marazion and Perranuthnoe have unique reasons concerning the fallen giant Cormaron as well ;like what lies east of the granite island called "Greeb Rocks". The rock structure looks like a frigate and the German bombers actually dropped a load onto it during WW2 whilst returning to Germany. They observed the straight granite rock structure as a UK frigate. Fact, as my Grandmother told me. Hell, she was less than a mile away when the bombs started to hit.

The elite in all their (pillaged) money, believe they actually have the Fu@king right to take high control of a major Ley-Line intercept point by getting their mortal slave to place their tombstone on the fu@king ley-line is utterly despicable.

A dream showed me there, in the company of several black clothed witches, being given a cheque with 111222333444555666777888999000. i guess some of us are cursed from the day we are born. They handed it to me with a smile whilst the land burned.... hmmmmmmm i really am going to fu@k-em-up soon ....... Somehow - Lucifur & his minions will always be in control of this DARK Universe.....
edit on 21-3-2019 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Double Post

edit on 21-3-2019 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Please note i'm not trying to highjack thread, but i did write about deliberate numerology in the First World War that readers may find interesting that i haven't finished adding to yet:-
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Please note i'm not trying to highjack thread, but i did write about deliberate numerology in the First World War that readers may find interesting that i haven't finished adding to yet:-
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Correct. God did allow the sinning elite to control WW1 as 11 is supposedly sin / rebellion.

The 11:11 Wake up Call that, apparently 75 million people have seen over the past 20 years might also be a major temptation to turn away from God.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
My idea of "God" comes from studying Phi, Golden Ratio and Fibonacci Series based on the number 5 that in geometry can be a pentagram or pentagon:-
www.goldennumber.net...
I hope i am on the right track or i will have to change my name from Derek to Damien, as i have pentagrams on my astrology birth chart LOL!

edit on 23-3-2019 by Astronomer62 because: spelling mistake

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

My idea of "God" comes from studying Phi, Golden Ratio and Fibonacci Series based on the number 5 that in geometry can be a pentagram or pentagon:-
www.goldennumber.net...
I hope i am on the right track or i will have to change my name from Derek to Damien, as i have pentagrams on my astrology birth chart LOL!

Interesting because i have been waking up at 23:58 (1,1,2,3,5,8,13) & 3:14 AM (Pi) recently. Everything might be going Full-Circle (Pi).

Numerology and Geometry are 2 of the 3 key factors concerning UFO levitation. The 3rd is sound (vibration).

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hi Rapha,
The pentagon, pentagram, decagon and "dodecahedron" are all related and Plato thought that the dodecahedron was used by the creator to make the Universe!
Two pentagrams in a circle 36 degrees apart form a decagon, and if you join up all the lines, you find a 3D Dodecahedron in the center, graph below:-

Some astronomers now think that the universe is shaped like a Dodecahedron, link below:-
physicsworld.com...
www.sciencedaily.com...
So there is a lot of research regarding the number 5 also meaning 1.618, Phi has been found in solid state matter.

edit on 24-3-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Hi Rapha,
The pentagon, pentagram, decagon and "dodecahedron" are all related and Plato thought that the dodecahedron was used by the creator to make the Universe!
Two pentagrams in a circle 36 degrees apart form a decagon, and if you join up all the lines, you find a 3D Dodecahedron in the center, graph below:-

Some astronomers now think that the universe is shaped like a Dodecahedron, link below:-
physicsworld.com...
www.sciencedaily.com...
So there is a lot of research regarding the number 5 also meaning 1.618, Phi has been found in solid state matter.

Those claims have now been discredited.
However, the dodecahedron does, indeed, map the universe, although it is the spiritual cosmos (attributed to the fifth Element Aether). Here is the proof:
smphillips.mysite.com...
Warning: you will need to study a lot of background research material before you can understand the proof. I suggest you begin at the start of the section here.
edit on 24-3-2019 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

I did this on my phone in the Notability app. So it’s a bit off

Any wa some background:
I always wanted to know what generates the 2 1s at the start of the Fibonacci sequence. Using digit sums I figured out could start with 9. In fact in digit sums it cycles back after 24 steps
So that’s why this sequence starts with 9.

91123584=33

All I did was wrap the sequence around. Sliding everything over on spot to the left keeping the same numbers.
91123584 11235849 12358491 23584911 35849112 58491123 84911235 49112358

This is what I came up with just setting up the sequences side by side. With it mirroring it on the other side. (Ignore the numbers at the bottom)

so I can see a pattern, so I think what would that pattern look like if the numbers were truly mirrored.
So I worked it out using screen shots and flipping the image.

8 digit sequence that equals 33 with 8 different combinations. Each combo equaling 33. 33x8=264
In this image below I have 8 sections of the sequences 264x8=2112

Now I did this on my phone so I did have much ability to match perfectly. But you get an idea of what it’s doing. Just the shape of the numbers help create the diamond. With four 8s in the core 8x4=24
Notice the 33 at where the Masonic eye of the pyramid would be. Along with all the significant double numbers down the middle including 11 11.

Also I’d like to point out how the 9s on the corners look like guardians or the four corners of the earth...

One note on the 2112 number which is the total of all these numbers. 21+12=33

And on a personal note if you reverse that 2112 to 1221 and divided by 37!!!! (My number of significant) you get 33 as well.

I hope this all makes sense...... maybe not. Some how it made sense to me. My brain works weirdly though.

If I was a Freemason I might’ve played with this sequence and perhaps found some meaningful use for this pattern.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist
Hi Observationalist,
Interesting research,
Perhaps you need to go 3D with observations regarding the pyramid or diamond shape, placing both a pyramid to the reverse?
This link has very fascinating work involving the two pyramid structure involving mirrors and sacred geometry of humans
www.people.vcu.edu...
Advanced sacred geometry of human form below, please note drawn with two opposite pentagons.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi
Hi Stephen,
There are a number of scientist theories regarding the shape of the Cosmos, but any new data doesn't discredit the Dodecahedron theory and Cosmic Microwave Background:-
en.wikipedia.org...
arxiv.org...
I liked your research, what are your thoughts on the Mandelbrot Set?
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The Mandelbrot Set is visual representation of fractals in numbers that create pictures, please note the heart shape that you can't see into, which some call the "Thumb Print of God" has special significance which will be repeated for ever!
Don't be high in watching video below:-
www.youtube.com...
I'll start slowly, which isn't patronizing at all, we all have area's that some haven't researched, we all can get over loaded with new info, i know i can!

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   
The link below is interesting but needs time to fully understand regarding the Mandelbrot Set, indeed fractals could explain the Universe:-
www.misterx.ca...
In mathematical graphs we find that Spirals come up in nature in above and below although all are only approx. measurements, we get these with the Mandelbrot Set and to name a few in nature, cyclones, nautilus shells and spiral galaxies, which must be the area to understand below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
This is related to Phi, Golden Ratio, Golden Spiral etc.
en.wikipedia.org...
I'll be back soon!

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   
A pentagram is a fractal and related to Phi, Golden Ratio and Fibonacci Sequence, one term to explain a fractal is it reproduces itself again and again, you may find link below interesting:-
www.youtube.com...
However there are a few images that can be produced by using Fibonacci Sequence, the main ones are the Pentagram and Golden Spiral. At first glance they don't seem related, but they are!
homepages.neiu.edu...
www.mathisfun.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The sequence start of the Mandelbrot Set produces a black heart or Cardioid which is very interesting, how do we get from a cardioid to a Pentagram or spiral?
paulbourke.net...
I'm an Archaeoastronomer, this has helped me to see connections.
In approx. an eight year cycle the Venus orbit as it appears from Earth traces a Cardioid heart and a Pentagram in the sky, please note the real orbit doesn't loop but is an illusion created by Retrograde Motion, link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
To see how the orbit of Venus appears from Earth please watch video below:-
www.youtube.com...
From an astrological view point, some may like link below:-
www.skyscript.co.uk...

edit on 27-3-2019 by Astronomer62 because: spelling mistake

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Now if join a Golden Spiral to its "Mirror Image" you will get a Cardioid, Observationalist it this with numbers earlier in thread sections, however please read about the Cardioid below, especially scroll down to "Cardioid Envelope"
mathworld.wolfram.com...
An Envelope Cardioid can have any number of swirling envelopes, however by luck the diagram above has just the right amount to cut the inner circle at ten precise points.
I have put a larger diagram below:-

edit on 27-3-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Is it possible that we are subconsciously keeping track of numbers around us and we sort of check our mental notifications, then we interpret it as coincidence when in reality we already knew these numbers were situationally present. Conscious mind misses it but subconscious mind catches it and registers a dozen red flags that we overlook while we are dealing with more immediate tasks. Its hard to keep track of a hundred subroutines happening all over your brain so we just call it magic or whatever. Like pareidolia or apophenia, inserting a pattern in random places because we expect it to be there or, conversely, seeing coincidence because we didn't observe the direct causality that produced an event and we draw a hasty conclusion based on limited input. We are taught to associate numbers with magic but really, the concept of 2 existed in the form of O O two circles long before there was a symbol for the word "two". The quantity or measure preceded the language to communicate it. The atom was not invented, the words to explain it were. Likewise numbers preceded our desire to give them magical properties that express our appreciation for geometry and mathematical prose.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm
Hi TzarChasm,
I'm only showing how accepted number graphs in Mathematics regarding Mandelbrot Set could be related to Phi, Golden Spiral and Fibonacci Sequence, obviously some can be more philosophical by diagrams below,the jury is out with both concepts:-

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62
Two Golden Spiral form Cardioid, an envelope Cardioid can cut inner circle by ten points, which will form a Decagon, which will give us two opposite Pentagons or Pentagrams, by joining all points we get the 3D Dodecahedron in the center, using all attributes of Phi and Mandelbrot Set that obviously are approx. measurements:-

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36 >>

join