It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numbers and their significance

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I've never thought much about this besides that Jim Carey movie but that was crazy!!

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
About four days ago 666 came out in the PA lotto and then yesterday 666 came out in the DE lotto, the concrete idea on numbers is they have masks (for people who have studied them), for instance the number 1 has a mask of 9 and 2, because your always going to associate the lowest with the highest in some regard and then the number that follows, (people tend to think ahead rather then behind unless in deep thought).

Also numbers are abstract shapes that some times point to other things (random number reading can produce wonderful results), and these numbers sometimes tend to tell us things, the number 2 is a hook and a odd shaped 5 upside down, 1 is the purest of numbers in it's linage, just some examples.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
And this thread now has 33 pages.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well I have hopped on this bandwagon. My number that I see all the time is 27. It means Joy Giver. I would think I do this
I found a website that I thought I would share. Makes you wonder if numbers are just a coincidence.

number27.org...

edit on 13-4-2018 by Verity27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I thought the other day I kept seeing 666 but in one case, the number was the old tax payment from a return from 2 years ago, not last year. However the number 666 popped back up when I was looking at other information. I remember now, 666 was the extra payment I ended up making last year because my total taxable income was higher than I estimated for tax purposes. In essence, it would have been much cheaper to just pay a penalty for not having health insurance rather than losing the subsidy for the expensive Obamacare. That sucked. I suppose if I get a job soon, I will lose my subsidy this year as well and end up paying extra again. It doesn't seem fair to the unemployed to have to pay back subsidies based on total year income based on income estimates when you are not employed. If the extra I end up paying is 666 or 1666, that won't be good either. I'm not sure what the numbers mean except companies make it a lot harder to estimate income and possible tax penalties when they don't send tax documents indicating tax withholding from severance and income after being laid off when they cut you off from their systems for looking up paycheck withholding.

I guess I could have waited an extra month to try to get a job but I have no idea what my income will be for the year while unemployed. Right now it's zero but I will be penalized for receiving required Obamacare if my income wipes out the subsidy benefit. Seems like I can't win. Getting an engineering job is a win but when it comes to this required Obamacare, I've been losing big time. I collected unemployment though but gave back 666 of it in extra taxes for Obamacare lost subsidies. Sucks. 666 appears to be a very bad number to me right now.
edit on 19/4/18 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Yes, repeating numbers are messages to you. The meaning is what it means to you, since it's a personal message from your higher self and guides. Now...

I will give you a link to a pretty good interpretation of various numbers (and I think I first came across this page 15 years ago, but it may even be as old as the 90s) then your higher self already knows what numbers to send to you based on knowing how you'll interpret the energies. Pretty cool, eh?

Here it is: www.spiritual-path.com...
edit on 13-2-2019 by Dwagon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Nventual

I agree with justice for Assange. He's a great Australian and these spineless arse lickers should be hung for selling him down the drain.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: King Seesar
About four days ago 666 came out in the PA lotto and then yesterday 666 came out in the DE lotto, the concrete idea on numbers is they have masks (for people who have studied them thought).

666 means at some recent time you were too focused on the physical. In a profound way that actually matters in your life, not like a second-by-second nitpick of your energy level.
edit on 14-2-2019 by Dwagon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The 666 is not really a 'BAD' number. It is Bad in the sense that you are focusing on Material/Physical instead of Spiritual thoughts.

Focusing on material will bring you the "THING" anyway, but if you focus on Spiritual, you will have everything that you need (in the material world), effortlesslier than when focusing on material.

I'm interpreting the 3-sequence of numbers as past,present,future indicators.

In case of 666 it would mean "Your past Material thoughts have manifested the present material thoughts and may result in future's material thoughts"

A Prayer to God/Holy Spirit usually helps in this case.

edit on 16/2/2019 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Today I got 2:22 on the clock. I wonder if that means coming here and sharing my experiences was good good:
222, 2222 - This is a sign of confirmation that you are on the right path, doing the right thing and going in the right direction. Continue with this train of thought.

I like kundalini awakening as an affirmation of the right kind of thinking.

a reply to: Hombre

What's funny is I was able to make a $6.66 order at the local Taco Bell (until they changed their prices, again) by getting 1 chicken supreme gordita and a large soft drink. So I found that pretty funny, because whether I got hit with $6.66 was my choice. And whether we're too focused on the physical is our choice..

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Yes, if you go for it and buy things, of which you know that it will end up with 6.66 then it is your choice to do so.

And in very literal sense it is you focusing on the material.

But when i talk about these numbers, i do differentiate between seeing them and noticing them.

You can "see" these numbers everywhere. But noticing, for me, is a response to my thoughts.
For example: When i go shopping, and if i think about something, getting random things without watching at the prize, and if then certain number sequence appears, then it is noticing. So in this case you can say that it is a message from the spirit to you, and combine your thoughts with the meanings of the numbers.

Noticing counts for, as well, when you awake at certain time. Usually then you should either recall the dreams or recall whatever thoughts you have had before going to sleep, or major thoughts which you had through the past day.

And as i discovered that these are the responses to my thoughts, i usually do this (i call it intuition conversation):

When i have to drive the bus for a bit longer period of time 5min +, then i relax, clear the mind of any other thoughts and start thinking about something of which i would like to have directions to.
Then i stop thinking and just relax. Usually within few seconds i do get responses in form of either numbers, or text on the newspaper (e.g. from the person in front of me) or even someone saying something, which i recognize as an answer (or ... or ... or... ).

And practicing this, i'm able to switch off the conscious thinking even while walking (with special care to go on safely) and get the responses in the above described forms.
But, if i had to drive a car or operate some machinery which needs heavy attention, then i would not do it.
edit on 17/2/2019 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Hombre

What do you typically consider the time-frame of these number messages?

I think for me it varies. Especially since I don't think spirit experiences time the way we do, nor does our soul, I think these messages

Sometimes, it's immediate. Like if I'm having a very bad day and just letting it get to me too much, I may get a 666 or 321 type thing which are both messages to change the way you're thinking. 666 seems to also represent something longer term, like one week. 321 and 123 seem to be shorter term in my experience. 555 could be anything but in my experience usually a "drastic" change in the next 6 months and most likely the next two. I put "drastic" in quotes b/c sometimes it seems more of an energy change and it doesn't necessarily manifest into something drastic in my life, but I can usually figure out what it's referring to. An example may be meeting someone that results in a new business relationship, and that event (like meeting the new partner) can be tracked to the 555 but the actual physical manifestation of that change can take 2 years to grow gradually. Then when you look back at the two years, with that partnership being super-important life-changing type thing, you determine 'that's the time it all started, right when I got that 555". Stuff like that.
edit on 17-2-2019 by Dwagon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
About Timeframe: i can guess it depends on my readiness to receive these messages. But most of the tries it is within few seconds.
Sometime its kinda immediate, as soon as the thought stops.
edit on 18/2/2019 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hombre
Sometime its kinda immediate, as soon as the thought stops.

Nice. Lucky. Sounds like the timeframe is different between people.
edit on 19-2-2019 by Dwagon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Dwagon

I guess, luck has nothing to do with it.

Noticing these numbers started around 2011. I am interested in God and in the Angels, in Obe's/Astral Projection.
And so i have learned that the Angels, as well as God, do not remember anything. They do not dwell on the past, because the past is Gone. The Future (or whatever the future events will be) is thus the same as it were before, for them.
They see and know only what is. (this is my current interpretation).

Following this statement i, as well, recognize that (at least i) whatever has happened, have placed it into memory, and im using this memory as a basis of knowledge.
But i have learned that the Memory is not reliable model as a basis of knowledge. Because memory does change, and when i ask someone about their memories, they may tell me a slightly different story (because of different viewpoint). And so the memory is not really based on truth, but only on a individual perception of what happened.
And combining the viewpoint of God, seeing only what is, and nothing that was, i'm currently learning to leave all memories go.
The use of memory is not evil, but the remembering of the so called "bad" events may perpetuate these events.

And so i'm learning to stay in the "Present moment" as often as possible.
And because of this, the responses do come faster.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

luck

Try curse. Some of us will always be standing up to our left foot, Sinistral side, Achilles Heal in the Lake. Our narrow paths back to Yahushua will be very strenuous. Are you interested in a quick (spiritual) fix or a strenuous path back to Yahushua. Everyone has a choice / path to follow; an easy one or a painful one.

After seeing these codes / numbers like waking up in the morning at 00:00AM, demand the following : "ok daemons, i demand that you start giving me the codes inside my dreams as well".

Shockingly enough, within 2-3 nights you will get dreams where you will confront a "team" of negative entities (witches, devils) that form an arc / semi-circle around a cold cauldron and look at you, or worse.....

Yahushua remembers everything. After all, every sinner gets JUDGED on every act they have made.

If you trust the angels (fallen); what TRUTHS have they given you so far ? ANY ?????

What truths have they given you ? Flying ? Non-corporate State ? Mind Control ?

The angels are a pile of bull-#. They just have not got the real manly balls to give us mortals, access to certain spiritual facts to allow us mortals the opportunity to append our imagination and FLY.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   
@Rapha my answer is aimed to Dwagon, because he is experiencing the Astral Projection and thus he should, at least having some/same understanding of the contrast in this world. And the knowledge of which i wrote he will gain/regain by himself regardless of my writing, sooner or later.

And once i have learned what God is, what he does, and what he can't do, it becomes easy to chose what is true.

God does not remember anything. Ask yourself, why would he punish anyone ? Is he powerless and in need of punishment, when he can create worlds (the universe) in less than a picosecond ?
And what is Punishment but powerlessness to do anything !
Is God powerless, when he can create universes and universes, and the body in this universe is like an atom to you in comparison to your bodily sight.

Humans, on the other side, do remember, and act upon their memory.

Do you want to know more about God ? My advice would be to start and go with Jesus (in your thoughts) through his journey in the desert.

I'll help you a bit with some hints. And you will sooner or later recognize it too:

The Bible says: Jesus was alone in the desert, when Satan came to tempt him. From my knowledge, satan does not exist, but the bible says it came to tempt him. But he was alone there.

I do not know how is it with you reader, but not eating and drinking for a longer period of time affects your THINKING.
And so Satan came to Tempt him. But Satan has no existence. And Jesus body was alone there.
The temptation came, but Jesus was alone there. And one more time: He was alone there.
Let me write it one more time, Jesus as a Son of a Man, knowing that he is the Son of God, was alone in the desert, when the temptation came.

Sidenote: i have given you the answers hidden in the hints. I is really plain to see. But understanding it right, is the key.

The bible too, has to be understood right, right from the beginning, or you will jump into the middle of a joke and you will not laugh, because you have missed the key points.
So make your own conclusions. And when you have made them, ask yourself:
"Can God create anything what would destroy himself. For if he did, you would NOT be able to read this NOW"

And you can be sure that God is Sane.

After seeing these codes / numbers like waking up in the morning at 00:00AM, demand the following : "ok daemons, i demand that you start giving me the codes inside my dreams as well".

I do not demand, i ask God and his Holy Angels and Jesus Christ to guide me as i will let them to do so.Knowing who i am, and seeing the contrast which i have learned: Yes i ask them for guidance in the dreamtime too. (Both The bodily dreamtime and the dreamtime when the body is asleep)
edit on 2/3/2019 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/3/2019 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   

@Rapha my answer is aimed to Dwagon,

OK no problem. i admit i butted in with a verbal jab.

because he is experiencing the Astral Projection and thus he should, at least having some/same understanding of the contrast in this world.

Ok, his spiritual path is via (risky) Astral Projection.

God does not remember anything. Ask yourself, why would he punish anyone ?

i believe we have all descended from Heaven with the task to endure the true delights of Hell. So God punishes no one in this mortal world. He only allows us to feel the upper pains of hell.

From our mortal experiences, here on Earth, surrounded by the 4 Riders of the Apocalypse doing overtime every day, we have a choice; do we trust Him via the Blood Atonement on the Cross with Yahushua and return or give him the Birdie sign and stay on this hell-hole.

The bible too, has to be understood right, right from the beginning, or you will jump into the middle of a joke and you will not laugh, because you have missed the key points.
So make your own conclusions. And when you have made them, ask yourself:
"Can God create anything that would destroy himself. For if he did, you would NOT be able to read this NOW"

And you can be sure that God is Sane.

God is outside this Universe in the White Light. So He will never destroy Himself.

I do not demand, i ask God and his Holy Angels and Jesus Christ to guide me as i will let them to do so

Here is the problem. After demanding; the codes (numbers & geometry) start to be seen in dreams. However, after 3 months, let alone 3 years and more, there is no development.

The elite have all of this understanding / technology that they will NEVER give to the peasants. Who controls the elite; haSatan.

So it is time to move on. It might be time to take one's talents to another planet in His Universe where our Spiritual skills will be better utilized.

Maybe that is the reason why this planet even exists. A planet of spirits that can either exit and move on, or stay behind and learn more.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I have not read all of your post, but when i opened this page, the first few words which were shown were:

descended from Heaven

Only because of this i'm willing to write more about it. (because the recognition that descended, in my sight, means projected out - like rainbow colors from a Prism.)

God is one dimensional being, this is the best description which i have gathered till now. One-dimensional in a sense that there is only God (spirit/source/source energy/light/knowledge - however you want to understand it) and next to him is literally nothing. It is either God or Nothing. 1 or 0.

I'm referring to God as HE, because the bible is referring to him as he. This has a reason: one is because in the past, patriarchy was ruling the world, second reason is not so obvious:
"The bible says, that adam was his firstborn. For human understanding then, If adam is male then the father has to be the same.

(well actually it is the other way around Like the Father, so the Son)
The symbol here describes that Whatever God creates, has to be the Same, not different)"

This is one 'RULE' which is not a Rule nor Law but for God it is like the Gravity for the apple, which is falling down from a tree.
(other description used to understand this is: if sun is light, then the lightbeam, which is going out, is the same light as the sun is. Nobody can violate this. From the God's point of view, he would not dare to. It is impossible.)

This light can not disappear, because it is their being. And being in eternity, it is for always. Time is nothing but a Delay there. Too short to be noticed, too unimportant to be known.

God, and the bible is telling this in one way and in other, is all that there IS. Nothing else can exist.

The heaven is described as a Place of Joy, Happiness, Peace/Peace and Freedom. (At least this is how i imagine it).

The Opposite to this is obviously Hell: A place where what was joyous is not so, Where Happiness is turned into sadness and peace are screams, peace turns into war and Prisoners are everywhere.

God said, you can try things Out, but he as well said, that he is alpha and omega - the beginning and the end.
This means, whatever a part of God is trying out, it will return to God, because without God nothing is Possible.

Without God nothing can Last.So here on earth, Wars are not,because Peace is always returning. Sadness is forgotten faster than you may even think, Prisoners are Freed after a delay. Screams last only a little.

Earlier i wrote about the 1 and 0's. You can clearly see what is 1 and what is 0 for God. This is what the bible is saying, the branch that bears no fruit will be cut off.

The Bible says, that adam fell into a deep sleep (and nowhere does it tell that he has awaken). And Now, all around the world, people are talking about awakening process.

When the adam fell into a deep sleep, he was in a Nightmare. Out this nightmare, he made the Eve. The eve had eaten of the Fruit of Good and Bad, and convinced Adam to eat (or for human understanding to believe) in it instead to believe in God.

And so, whatever was Good, was turned into Bad. Duality arose, and the pain of the Choice between Good and Bad is obvious.

The symbol of Adam in combination with God is: "God loves his Creation". The Eve, for Human understanding, is Female.
Humans understand that Male loves Females.
But People need to understand what the symbol of eve represents for the eternity.

God said be Fruitful and multiply
God created adam, out of itself - with Love. Adam created eve unlike what God has created, similar but not the same. Adam loves eve in the same way as God loves adam.
When eve was created, they were STILL in PARADISE. So God and adam have had no Problems with it.

Nobody can see God with their eyes, (part from those who are using the spiritual eye, but that is different story), but they can KNOW him.
In fact, God, for humans, God is more like an Idea. Everyone knows and have a idea of God, even those who do not believe in this idea.

The bible said: "in the beginning was the Word, and the word was with God and was God."
Now obviously for you, to say a word, you have to do something before. You have to think before you can utter a word.

And what are Ideas but Thinking ?

So if you see Adam and eve as a Product of Ideas/Thinking, you will soon understand what the snake means:

God created adam in his thought, he had a idea of perfection, and so adam was perfect. Adam, being free to create as he likes, created eve, which is similar but not the same as adam.

A Thought of God is communication. Whatever God thinks is unchangeable. Adam created eve by misscomunicating. But this was, as i said earlier, no problem, because God knows only perfection.

When eve listened to the snake, all she heard was a lie. When adam listened to what eve said, he believed in what eve has told him. And so they believed that God has thrown them out of the paradise.

Basically what happened is now Adam and eve are communicating with themselves instead with God.

Remember the Sun-Sunlight analogy from before ? A sunbeam is running straight forward. In terms of thoughts then, the snake represents circular reasoning.
But, surely, you will understand that the snake, which is climbing up the tree still follows the light, never hitting the same spot, but spiraling upwards. And This spiraling is the Delay.

To make end to this story:

So basically all you need to do is to communicate directly with God. Forget all the elites/peasants/satwhatevers. They are the tails of the snake, which are preventing YOU from communicating With God because you give them attention.

To communicate with God truly, you have to abandon all the past, and all the thinking about the future.
Abandon all hateful, doubtful thoughts, all judgements have to go.
Means do not talk to God about these things, because you will get it instead of what you really want.

Ask, and it is Given you.
Do not try to change anything in the Outside world. Whatever is not in accord with Love, will fall off of itself, if you Give your Attention to God instead of IT.

edit on 3/3/2019 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

The heaven is described as a Place of Joy, Happiness, Peace/Peace and Freedom. (At least this is how i imagine it).

To make end to this story:

So basically all you need to do is to communicate directly with God. Forget all the elites/peasants/satwhatevers. They are the tails of the snake, which are preventing YOU from communicating With God because you give them attention.

To communicate with God truly, you have to abandon all the past, and all the thinking about the future.
Abandon all hateful, doubtful thoughts, all judgements have to go.
Means do not talk to God about these things, because you will get it instead of what you really want.

Ask, and it is Given you.
Do not try to change anything in the Outside world. Whatever is not in accord with Love, will fall off of itself, if you Give your Attention to God instead of IT.

Is Heaven though, a dictatorship via common sense ?
In other words, take a pick, select Heaven or Hell. Common sense will make peoples minds go to Heaven. Insane thoughts make the sinner descend down into hell.

i agree, have no thoughts of revenge / hate / war / spite; otherwise we are nothing more than a cog in the devils works.

Here is the kicker: What is to say that we have not been played since the Get-Go ?
What is to say that we were nothing more than a toy for the devil to play with in his predictable game (judging by the fact that he obeys the Word of GOD, word by word) ?
This thread is programmed to go nowhere because numerology (1/3 of UFO levitation technology) will NEVER EVER be given to us peasants. So 75 million people who see number codes everyday and in dreams have been played with, by the devil, for a good ole laugh.
edit on 5-3-2019 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join