It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no such thing as Al-Zarqawi.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
You wrote:

"oh contrare SS I did not ignore your request at all, I posted an article that clearly stated she died she died in Feb of 2004, "

I can't wait, i can't wait for you to read my next post.

"Some intelligence reports have been wrong centuries or didn't you know that? Example, before the start of the conflict many nations other then the US believed Sadman had WMDs according to their reports and they firmly belived at one time, they were right, but the conflict has proven them all wrong. And no I am not talking US reports. I am talking Germany, France, England, Norway, the list goes on and on."

Uhuh, well if your intelligence is so incompetant, then why do you take any of their word as fact? If they are so incompetant as you say, then why do you belive their unsupported crap about Zarqawi?

Germany, france, norway? why don't you provide some of those reports. I am told you have to back up your claims in this site.

"The part you were preparing for me
I thought you said it was in your archives and three years old

Here is the date on the article Saturday, Mar. 05, 2005 at 10:42. AM"

My archives ARE 3 years old. Meaning they began 3 years ago, and i continued to save doccuments inside the archives since 3 years ago till today. It doesn't mean that all the sources are 3 years old, it just means that i started collecting the source 3 years ago. Dense as a moots uncle you are, aren't you?

And when i said i was preparing it for you, it means i was looking through my archives for you.

"BTW I do believe someone else or myself already posted the very same link yesterday using another portion of the page. "

I know you mooty, i was exposing the contradiction in the evidence that those one the website who attacked me gave to me themselves!

I think it is YOU who is running out of rope in trying to undermine my evidence.

[edit on 11-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
one for your "proof" of the existance of Zarqawi's mother.

the second for your attempts to undermine my evidence, they where weak at best.... i may give you a D- for trying but.... F.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

My archives ARE 3 years old. Meaning they began 3 years ago, and i continued to save doccuments inside the archives since 3 years ago till today. It doesn't mean that all the sources are 3 years old, it just means that i started collecting the source 3 years ago. Dense as a moots uncle you are, aren't you?

And when i said i was preparing it for you, it means i was looking through my archives for you.

"BTW I do believe someone else or myself already posted the very same link yesterday using another portion of the page. "

I know you mooty, i was exposing the contradiction in the evidence that those one the website who attacked me gave to me themselves!

I think it is YOU who is running out of rope in trying to undermine my evidence.

[edit on 11-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

I am not running out of evidence you are and kindly do not resort to name calling that is against TOS. I for one do not resort to those tactics and never will. Insulting someone only brings into question the intelligence of the person doing the insulting. Stick and stones may break my bones but words will never harm me.

As for your evidence ummmm you have yet to give any solid evidence that proves he is in fact a mythical creature. All you have given is pure speculation or lets call it your theory nothing else.

You said you had it in your archives did you now loose your archives or what? In other words kindly bring forth the evidence you have been cooking up in the kitchen for the past three days.

Frankly I would hate to wait for dinner at your house, seems like you always go in to cook but nothing comes out cooked

In case you have not noticed I am not the only one saying this so it is not me alone who doubts what your are saying. If by chance you missed those posts you might want to review them to refresh your memory

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
it was you who started with the name calling
. One of your friends invented a word 'schit' and used it to insult me . It was i that said, if you want to resort to childish name calling then i will invent a word called moot.

You said the following:

"As for your evidence ummmm you have yet to give any solid evidence that proves he is in fact a mythical creature. All you have given is pure speculation or lets call it your theory nothing else."

But from the very begining, i said and maintained, i cannot not give you irrefutable evidence, since irrefutable for you is different than irrefutable for someone else. I asked you what irrefutable was to you, and you said "a dead body". Obviously it is imposible for me to paste physical objects, especially once that probably don't even exist.

Besides, like i said, you can't proof a negative, you can only disprove a postive. And like i said, i will give you evidence to support my claim, which i have.

You Said:

"In other words kindly bring forth the evidence you have been cooking up in the kitchen for the past three days."

The sources which i gave you, the newswire website etc, those where articles and links i saved in my archives. The various times he was captured, the various times his aides where captured, the times he was reported killed, the testimony. Those where the things that where in my archives. It took some time to go through all of the archives, to find the appropriate links. But now that it is here, you won't even taste? all you can do to try to contradict the cooking is saying, "well the intelligence was flawed" LOL, in that case, one can say ALL the intelligence was flawed, which means there exists no hard evidence to suggest Zarqawi exists. The namless letter with the date of death, was certainly flawed now wasn't it.

You wrote:

In case you have not noticed I am not the only one saying this so it is not me alone who doubts what your are saying.

Some of you doubted it, some of you agreed with it. That is not my concern, i am going to speak the truth no matter what.
What did i say at the very begining? That's my evidence, take it or leave it. Take it or leave it, that is what i said.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
It's interesting that you didn't adress my post, "sketchy past, sketchy future".

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Some of you doubted it, some of you agreed with it. That is not my concern, i am going to speak the truth no matter what.
What did i say at the very begining? That's my evidence, take it or leave it. Take it or leave it, that is what i said.

No that is not what you said at first you said you had evidence and over and over again for the past 3 or four days you asked all to be patient since you claimed your proof was in your (cough) archives

As for taking it or leaving it, I will leave it since you have not even raised any doubt that what you claim is fact. All you have given is perhaps ten sources if that and none of them raise any doubt in my mind.

I will take the word of Germany, France, Norway over yours, since you are clearly biased and have made up your mind that he is a myth, yet evidence to the contrary exists saying he did exist at one time and still may exist for all anyone knows. No one has proof he was killed therefore all one can do is assume he does exist until someone proves otherwise.

As another poster pointed out to you in the very start of this thread you cannot prove a negative, yet you insisted you could. Why is beyond me

And yes I did address your post go back and read it again only this time read what it says not what you think it says.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Background
A member of Jordan's Beni Hassan tribe, Zarqawi grew up in poverty and squalor. At the age of 17 he dropped out of school and began drinking heavily. According to vague Jordanian intelligence reports, Zarqawi was jailed briefly in the 1980s for sexual assault.

In 1989, Zarqawi traveled to Afghanistan to fight against the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, but the Soviets were already leaving by the time he arrived. Instead, he became a reporter for an Islamist newsletter. There are reports that in the mid-1990s, Zarqawi travelled to Europe and started the al-Tawhid terrorist organization, a group dedicated to killing Jews and installing an Islamic regime in Jordan.

truthout.org...
www.cooperativeresearch.org...

Other reports claim Zarqawi was arrested in Jordan in 1992, and spent seven years in a Jordanian prison for conspiring to overthrow the monarchy and establish an Islamic caliphate. In prison, Zarqawi reportedly became a feared leader among inmates. Others who knew him during this time reported that Zarqawi wasn't intelligent enough to organize a small crime gang, let alone a vast terrorist network. Yet, upon his release in 1999, Zarqawi was reportedly involved in an attempt to blow up the Radisson SAS Hotel in Amman, Jordan, whose customers are frequently Israeli and American tourists. He fled Jordan and travelled to Peshawar, Pakistan, near the Afghanistan border.

In Afghanistan, Zarqawi established a terrorist training camp near Herat which competed with al-Qaida for recruits. According to the Bush administration, the training camp specialized in poisons and explosives.

Sometime in 2001, Zarqawi was arrested again in Jordan but was soon released. Later, he was convicted in absentia and sentenced to death for plotting the attack on the Radisson SAS Hotel.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Reported September 11 connection and the invasion of Iraq
Some U.S. officials have claimed that Zarqawi and Mohammed Atta, the lead September 11 attacker, met with a senior Iraqi intelligence official in Prague five months before the September 11 attacks. These claims were used to support the claim that Iraq was a threat to the U.S. and as a justification for the 2003 invasion of Iraq. However, The New York Times reported on October 21, 2002 that Atta did not meet with Iraqi Intelligence in Prague. This was later officially confirmed in the 9/11 Commission report.

In Colin Powell's famed speech to the United Nations urging war against Iraq, Zarqawi was named as a principal reason for the need for war. Many parts of the speech have since been discredited, and Powell mistakenly referred to Zarqawi as a Palestinian, but Powell and the Bush administration continue to stand by the statements. According to MSNBC,

msnbc.msn.com...

the Pentagon had pushed to "take out" Zarqawi's operation at least three times, but had been vetoed by the White House because Zarqawi's removal would undercut the case that war on Iraq was part of The War On Terrorism.)

After September 11
After the September 11 attacks, Zarqawi again travelled to Afghanistan and was reportedly wounded in a U.S. bombardment. He moved to Iran to organize al-Tawhid, his former terrorist organization. Zarqawi then settled in the mostly-Kurdish regions of northern Iraq, where he joined the Islamist Ansar al-Islam group that fought against Kurdish-nationalist forces in the region. He reportedly became a leader in the group, although his leadership role has not been established. His followers claimed he was killed in a US bombing raid in the north of Iraq

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Assassination of Laurence Foley

Laurence Foley was a senior U.S. diplomat working for the U.S. Agency for International Development in Jordan. On October 28, 2002, he was assassinated outside his home in Amman. Under harsh interrogation by Jordanian authorities, three suspects confessed that they had been armed and paid by Zarqawi to perform the assassination. U.S. officials believe that the planning and execution of the Foley assassination was led by members of Afghan Jihad, the International Mujaheddin Movement, and al-Qaida. One of the leaders, Salim Sa'd Salim Bin-Suwayd, was paid over USD$50 thousand for his work in planning assassinations in Jordan against U.S., Israeli, and Jordanian government officials. Suwayd was arrested in Jordan for the murder of Foley.

www.globalsecurity.org...

Zarqawi was again sentenced in absentia in Jordan; this time, his sentence was death.

The beheading of Nicholas Berg

In May 2004, a videotape was released showing a group of five men beheading American-Israeli dual citizen Nick Berg, who had been abducted in Iraq weeks earlier. The speaker on the tape, wielding the knife that killed Nick Berg, identified himself as Zarqawi and claimed responsibility for planning the operation. He stated that the killing was in retaliation for US abuses at the Abu Ghraib prison (see Abu Ghraib prison abuse scandal); CIA analysis of the voice concluded that it was indeed Zarqawi's

news.bbc.co.uk...

The CIA analysis failed to quell doubts about the validity of the claim because, among other reasons, the man wears a mask in the video and did not resemble Zarqawi in other superficial ways. (see: Nick Berg conspiracy theories and this Sydney Morning Herald article

www.smh.com.au...

Other incidents

Zarqawi is believed by the former Coalition Provisional Authority in Iraq to have written an intercepted letter to the al-Qaida leadership in February 2004 on the progress of the Iraqi jihad. Many observers do not believe that Zarqawi wrote the letter. (See Zarqawi Letter.)

U.S. officials believe that Zarqawi trained others in the use of poison for possible attacks in Europe, ran a terrorist haven in northern Iraq, and organized the bombing of a Baghdad hotel
Jordan accuses Zarqawi of plotting to release a chemical cloud in Amman. Men were arrested in Amman who purportedly were planning to release the chemical attack. He was convicted in absentia on March 20, 2005, and sentenced to 15 years in prison in addition to his two death sentences for earlier crimes in Jordan.

According to suspects arrested in Turkey, Zarqawi sent them to Istanbul to organize an attack on a NATO summit there on June 28 or June 29.
On July 11, 2004, Zarqawi claimed responsibility for a July 8 mortar attack in Samarra, Iraq. Five American soldiers and one Iraqi soldier were killed.
U.S. officials blame Zarqawi for over 700 killings in Iraq during the occupation, mostly from bombings.

Zarqawi has also purportedly claimed responsibility for the Canal Hotel bombing of the U.N. headquarters in Iraq on August 19, 2003. This attack killed 22 people including the UN Secretary-general's special Iraqi envoy Sergio Vieira de Mello.

Missing leg

Zarqawi was formerly reported to have lost a leg in a US missile strike, although the U.S. military now believes Zarqawi still has both legs. The nature of this report has changed a great deal over time. Early in 2002, there were unverified reports from Northern Alliance members that Zarqawi had been killed by a missile attack in Afghanistan. Many news sources repeated the claim.

Later, Kurdish groups claimed that Zarqawi had not died in the missile strike, but had been severely injured, and went to Baghdad in 2002 to have his leg amputated. On October 7, 2002, the day before Congress voted to give the President permission to go to war against Iraq, President Bush gave a speech in Cincinnati, Ohio that repeated this claim as fact. This was Bush's primary example of ways Saddam Hussein had purportedly aided al-Qaida. Powell repeated this claim in his famous speech to the UN, urging a resolution for war, and it soon became "common knowledge" that Zarqawi had a prosthetic leg.

When the video of the beheading of Nick Berg was released, credence was given to the claim that Zarqawi was alive and active. The man identified as Zarqawi in the video did not appear to have a prosthetic leg. The U.S. military has since admitted that claims of Zarqawi's missing leg were part of a disinformation campaign.
---------------
Now as you can clearly see there are far more sources that claim he eixists then the few you say think he is a myth.

It also clears up the leg issue since the US military clearly admitted it was all part of a disinformation campaign.

In addition it also proves he was arressted and jailed several times, which would be impossible to do to a mythical creature

[edit on 5/11/2005 by shots]

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   

No that is not what you said at first you said you had evidence and over and over again for the past 3 or four days you asked all to be patient since you claimed your proof was in your (cough) archives

As another poster pointed out to you in the very start of this thread you cannot prove a negative, yet you insisted you could.

I said, i had evidence and reasons to support my claim. And i provided you with the evidence i promiced.

You where the one who kept saying proof, but i always maintained you can't prove a negative, you can't prove that something doesn't exist, you can only disprove someones claim that something does exist. It's called logic, deal with it. I insited and i still insist, that i have evidence, you may not consider it irrefutable, but others may.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
take anything your government tells you as fact, without question, is how you took a date of death as proof that Zarqawi's mother existed.

You did not ask how this date was found, you just assumed since the US government gave the date, then they must have got it from a verifiable source like a death certificate. However had you questioned the date, you would have found that it didn't come from a verifiable source at all, but from an annonymous letter.

Just like most of the information which exists about Zarqawi, it comes from sketchy and unverifiable sources. Like in my evidence above, i the following. First a source said he was bombed died in afghanistan, another source said sure he was bombed, but he didn't die, and he is going to baghdad to have his leg taken off. The US said this was fact, and everyone belived them, untill they said no they think it's a lie. However, for some reason, they chose too nolonger belive he lost a leg, but still belived the same source that he was in baghdad. That's selective, if you are going to call a source disinformation, you can't belive parts and disbelive the other, when you have no way of verifying anything in the source. And why is it, if the US where not really sure about the source, why is it that they portrayed it to the world as fact?

And if you say the US admits the source they belived was disinformation, Then how is that the US knows that any of the sources about Zarqawi is not disinformation? What if his very existance is disinformation?

I have demonstrated time and time again, that the information that they have about Zarqawi, are sketchy and self contradictory. I am glad you atleast agree on that. BUt then how is it that you continue to take every little new thing they say about him is fact?

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
You say that germany, france, etc... are looking for him. But the fact is, everyone is looking for him. The americans are looking for him, the iraqies are looking for him, the Resistance of iraq is looking for him. But no one can find him, why is that you ask? because he no longer exists!

You say you choose to belive germany, france, because "if they are saying they are looking for him, then he must be real" right? Well why the double standard,? aren't you the guy that said he wouldn't belive anything without evidence? why do you put so much trust in governments, look how many times the US government has been wrong (or lied)

Zarqawi is the bottom of the rainbow, and the US are the little kids who chase the bottom of the rainbow.

"It's over here, quick everyone over here, no it's over there, Now it's moved over to here!"

No matter how much you tell them the bottom of the rainbow doesn't exist, they won't listen, because they are having too much fun chasing it. They know the bottom of the rainbow doesn't exist. But it suits their Agenda to say that it does.

Just like they did with the WMD's.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   

another contradiction in the reports you gave, that you claim as "evidence".

damn i'm good.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   
You wrote the following.

"A member of Jordan's Beni Hassan tribe, Zarqawi grew up in poverty and squalor. At the age of 17 he dropped out of school and began drinking heavily"

But the US claims, that he studied as a chemical and biological weapons specialist.

www.juancole.com...

How can you be a highschool drop out, how can he be a chemist and a bioligist?

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   
You claim it again, in your own sources.

"After the September 11 attacks, Zarqawi again travelled to Afghanistan and was reportedly wounded in a U.S. bombardment"

But in the next paraghraph, the source that said he was wounded was called "disinformation" by the US itself! The source who said he was

wounded in the bombardment was the same one that said he lost his leg.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
You lied, shots, personally.

You said: "identified himself as Zarqawi and claimed responsibility for planning the operation"

You said that the man in the berg tape openly claimed to be Zarqawi. However, that was not said to be the case, not one speaker in the

tape said "i am Zarqawi"or even mentioned Zarqawi.

The US just though he was Zarqawi based on voice analysis (don't ask where they got their refrence) and "technical analysis".

Your own source shots: news.bbc.co.uk...

-------------------------------------------------------------------
You quoted this yourself!

"The CIA analysis failed to quell doubts about the validity of the claim because, among other reasons, the man wears a mask in the video and did not resemble Zarqawi in other superficial ways. (see: Nick Berg conspiracy theories and this Sydney Morning Herald article )"

Again your own sources actually provide evidence FOR MY claims, not your own. I thought you trying to prove he does exist? what's going on? Am i waisting my time with a beginner in this cooking competition?

You go into the kitchen trying to make a cake, and you make roast chicken instead? Do you even know what failed to quell doubts means?

It means they couldn't stop people from doubting their claims (because their claims where rubbish).
----------------------------------------------------------
You also quote:

"A member of Jordan's Beni Hassan tribe, Zarqawi grew up in poverty and squalor. At the age of 17 he dropped out of school and began drinking heavily"

But the US claims, that he studied as a chemical and biological weapons specialist.

www.juancole.com...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Again from your own sources.

" Others who knew him during this time reported that Zarqawi wasn't intelligent enough to organize a small crime gang, let alone a vast terrorist network"

And yet he is a bioligst and a chemist, who quit school as a teenager?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
your reports contradict each other.

one claims he was arrested in the 80's the other said he was arrested in the 90's. If he was arrested twice, why didn't they just say so,

i'll let that pass, just for arguements sake though.

one arrest was for "sexual harrassement", but i have read reports that i have read claim Zarqawi went to pakistan, and brought his sick mother to pakistan, because he though it had good atmosphere and was had a religious city. He liked it because he was religious, but how he can be religious and at the same time sexually harrass and drink heavily, both these things are extremely against islam? But your sources said he never went to pakistan, but instead went to iran, and iraq. Now this source says she was taken to pakistan, But YOUR sources say she died in jordan. Why this contradiction in all these "sources" ?

www.smh.com.au...

besides, do you know the punishment for the crime of sexual harrasment in jordan? I assure you, it's not just a "brief" visit to jail. And that's an understatement.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Under HARSH interrogation by Jordanian authorities, three suspects confessed that they had been armed and paid by Zarqawi to perform the assassination."

People will say anything under harsh interrogation, they will say and sign anything you want them to. I know that for a fact.That's why testimony under harsh interrogation is dissmisable in US court. And i judge it's dissmisable too.

From your OWN source:

"Reported September 11 connection and the invasion of Iraq some U.S. officials have claimed that Zarqawi and Mohammed Atta, the lead September 11 attacker, met with a senior Iraqi intelligence official in Prague five months before the September 11 attacks. These claims were used to support the claim that Iraq was a threat to the U.S. and as a justification for the 2003 invasion of Iraq.However, The New York Times reported on October 21, 2002 that Atta did not meet with Iraqi Intelligence in Prague. This was later officially confirmed in the 9/11 Commission report. "

"In Colin Powell's famed speech to the United Nations urging war against Iraq, Zarqawi was named as a principal reason for the need for war. Many parts of the speech have since been discredited "

Which proves my fact, that either the US intelligence is incredible stupid, or that they are just lying. In which case we shouldn't be taking anything they say as fact. Obviously they don't back their claims up with verifiable sources.

Let me get this straight, even though their sources where wrong, they trumpted it around as if it was absolute truth, enough to attack a country because of it? just like they did to fallujah. Just like they did with the WMD's.

They have lost all credibility, and they are the only source that tells us Zarqawi still exists.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Zarqawi was again sentenced in absentia in Jordan; this time, his sentence was death. "

Then shouldn't he be in prison right now, awaiting execution? And you didn't provide a source to back this statement up, i searched your sources and didn't find anything about the new sentence, it doesn't matter, i'll take your word for it, but it doesn't prove anything. I can sentence Santa to death right now, does it make him any more alive?
------------------------------------------------------

Lol, Your insistance on germany led me to this.

"The German government evidence appears to demonstrate how the Zarqawi story told by Powell to the Security Council was partial at best and misleading at worst, in the sense that it took Zarqawi tenuous relationship to Al Qaeda and his mysterious visit to Baghdad and lifted them out of context to imply evidence of a closer collaboration between Iraq and bin Laden than the facts demonstrated. Missing entirely from Powell�s speech was the qualifying and even contradictory information in the German files."

truthout.org...

But it wasn't even exadurated, it was a complete fabrication. In the paraghraph above, you and i both demonstrated that in the 9/11 review, it was shown that the source that said " Zarqawi and alqaeda went to iraq, and spoke to iraqi intelligence." was false!

----------------------------------------------------
Conclusion, the reports you trump as fact contradict each other, and clearly demonstrate my point and even the US admits, they have no solid evidence and that they base what they belive on disinformation and sketchy reports from criminals and opportunists who tell them what they want to hear. No one has even seen this man for years, especially those who where meant to have seen him, like the fallujans, and the iraqies. Hence, there is no proof that this man exists, but there is evidence to suggest that he doesn't.

You write:

he was arrested and jailed several times"

But you never actually backed up any of those claims, you just stated them as fact. And what's more, they not only contradict each other, but one of them says he was sentenced to death!

You write: "Now as you can clearly see there are far more sources that claim he eixists then the few you say think he is a myth."

LOL, ofcource there are sources that CLAIM he exists, but those sources are lying. They are self contradictory, and they prove themself to be false. That is what i said all along
. Why should we belive CLAIMS by the US? Especially since they never properly verify those claims, and especially looking at how many times they have been wrong.

Thanks for helping show that he IS a mythical creatuer (not was), i wonder if you belive me now. I here is a catchy tune for your

enjoyment (i invented it my self), "HE... WAS... Aaa... One legged, two legged, flying purple people eater, one legged to legged...etc."

Don't feel too bad, it's just easier, to provide evidence for the truth than to show evidence for a lie.

[edit on 12-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   

take anything your government tells you as fact, without question, is how you took a date of death as proof that Zarqawi's mother existed.

You did not ask how this date was found, you just assumed since the US government gave the date, then they must have got it from a verifiable source like a death certificate. However had you questioned the date, you would have found that it didn't come from a verifiable source at all, but from an annonymous letter.

Uhm one of your links contained information on his mother I can only assume you left it out on purpose since it proved my point on his mother

Al Qaeda suspect Zarqawi’s mother dies in Jordan

AMMAN: The mother of Abu Mussab al Zarqawi, suspected of links to Al Qaeda and of masterminding the massive suicide bombings in Iraq this week, has died at her home in Jordan, a daughter said on Thursday. “My mother passed away on Sunday and has been buried. God has called her back to Him,” Zarqawi’s sister said.

www.dailytimes.com.pk...

Also the information did not come from the US government and I never stated it did. It came from a media source, so stop trying to twist what was posted to fit your agenda. In the case above, it again came from a media source and your source at that that proves he had a mother which you doubted, shame on you

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I said, i had evidence and reasons to support my claim. And i provided you with the evidence i promiced.

You where the one who kept saying proof, but i always maintained you can't prove a negative, you can't prove that something doesn't exist, you can only disprove someones claim that something does exist. It's called logic, deal with it. I insited and i still insist, that i have evidence, you may not consider it irrefutable, but others may.

Uhm you seem to forget that a large portion of your (cough) so called evidence where you used contradicting reports to make your point only to find out that his leg issue has been proven to be part of a disinformation campaign/proganda which in essence has shot most of your evidence right out the window.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   

You wrote the following.

www.juancole.com...

Easy, with on the job training, or perhaps an apprenticeship program.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
You lied, shots, personally.

You said: "identified himself as Zarqawi and claimed responsibility for planning the operation"

You said that the man in the berg tape openly claimed to be Zarqawi. However, that was not said to be the case, not one speaker in the

tape said "i am Zarqawi"or even mentioned Zarqawi.

The US just though he was Zarqawi based on voice analysis (don't ask where they got their refrence) and "technical analysis".

You quoted this yourself!

one claims he was arrested in the 80's the other said he was arrested in the 90's. If he was arrested twice, why didn't they just say so,

Get real I never lied personally. again you are trying to twist what was posted and those were media sources, yet you claimed I lied

Keep digging pretty soon you will come out in the free world

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
"Uhm one of your links contained information on his mother I can only assume you left it out on purpose since it proved my point on his mother"

I didn't even notice, besides i used links that YOU gave to ME. And we all know where that information about his mother came from, the anonymous letter.

Thankyou,
you found the link i was looking for that proved me right, AGAIN!

The letter came from an annonymous letter, no name location, someone who IN THE LETTER claimed to be Zarqawi's sister, but it's impossible to verify. That's where the date of death was found, from the letter. Not from a death certificate or anything solid.

From the link you gave (thanks) : "The woman, who would not give her name"

www.dailytimes.com.pk...

But from another sketchy source. And you took it as fact and proof of his mothers existance!

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots

Uhm you seem to forget that a large portion of your (cough) so called evidence where you used contradicting reports to make your point only to find out that his leg issue has been proven to be part of a disinformation campaign/proganda which in essence has shot most of your evidence right out the window.

I see, well did you not realise or remember, from the very begining, that i said my evidence is based on two things.

1. Contradictions in the official report.

2. The fact the people who are supposed to be seeing him, the iraqies, are not seeing it.

The fact that they trumped disinformation around as fact for a year, is enough to show you that they are either liars, or exeptionally incompetant. Either way, they are unreliable, and any information they give out about Zarqawi is flawed.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots

You wrote the following.

www.juancole.com...

Easy, with on the job training, or perhaps an apprenticeship program.

You really are an ammature cook, aren't you? I wonder... this is not an insult, but, did you graduate from highschool? If you had, you would know, that it takes more than an "apprenticeship" program to become a chemist and a bioligist. I know, because one of the things i'm studying at university is.

Besides, even if he was a super genious that learnt chemistry/biology on his own, or with a trainy course (LOL, even if you could, who runs such courses?) Wouldn't that contradict your sources that say he was stupid? And wouldn't that contradict all the sources that said he was fighting in afghanistan, and planting bombs in jordan etc. How would he have had the time to study, and do all those things?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join